The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigMistake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Herpes

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis111 View Post
You forgot to tell him that he has a chance of getting Syphilis, since he has a patch on his tongue. It could symptom of chancre caused by syphilis.

Well its curable, if you go get checked.
If that is the case, when should i get checked after exposure?
Old 21-06-2019, 02:00 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMistake View Post
The chances of you catching anything are remote so if I were you I wouldn't bother.

However if you feel that a battery of tests will ease your anxiety then go ahead and get tested. It's your call.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 30-06-2019, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Did you get checked?
Hope everything is ok
Old 01-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
if I were you I wouldn't bother
I am of that opinion as well as i feel that its almost 0% if he caught anything though
Old 03-07-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigMistake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
I am of that opinion as well as i feel that its almost 0% if he caught anything though
I am waiting for the 30 days window to get tested.
My tongue became yellowish, lips are dry and suddenly has one ulcur (not sure if it is sore). A kiss has caused so much trouble sigh
Old 03-07-2019, 11:11 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am waiting for the 30 days window to get tested.
My tongue became yellowish, lips are dry and suddenly has one ulcur (not sure if it is sore). A kiss has caused so much trouble sigh
Your yellow tongue has nothing to do with kissing.

https://www.doctorshealthpress.com/g...es-treatments/

Why Is My Tongue Yellow?

On occasion a yellow tongue is also a sign of jaundice, which is a problem caused by liver and gallbladder problems.

Yellow tongue is thought to be a problem in adults and children, including newborn babies, toddlers, and infants. Yellow tongue will also affect pregnant women. You see a yellow coating may form due to the hormonal changes experienced during pregnancy.

Yellow tongue will also commonly occur when you get up in the morning. When you sleep, bacteria or other substances will build up on the tongue. This will lead to a yellowish-green, yellowish-white, or yellowish-orange color.

Those with yellow tongue may also experience the problem on different parts of the tongue, such as the top of the tongue, on the sides, the back of the tongue, or under the tongue. You may also find that the roof of your mouth, inside cheeks, gums, and other parts in the mouth may become yellow as well.

There are also certain symptoms that you may experience with a yellow tongue. However, these symptoms will depend on what is causing your yellow tongue.

Some of these symptoms include acid reflux, joint stiffness, red spots on the tongue or throat, bumps on throat or tongue, a sore throat, soreness, a common cold, a fever, burning sensation, a dry mouth, bad breath, or an overall bad taste in the mouth.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 17-07-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
desmondquek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The virus is not scary at all because for the vast majority of those who harbor the virus there are no symptoms whatsoever. Life carries on without a care in the world.

Those who do have outbreaks they can easily be dealt with by anti viral medication which is extremely effective.

The Flu virus is far more scary than Herpes. Flu causes hundreds of thousands of deaths worldwide every year and it is spread through the air so there absolutely no defenses against catching the virus.

On the other hand deaths caused by Herpes are virtually unheard of.
But babies kena the herpes during childbirth how ah? Chiongster spread to wife, wife spread to baby during birth.
Old 17-07-2019, 12:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmondquek View Post
But babies kena the herpes during childbirth how ah? Chiongster spread to wife, wife spread to baby during birth.
This does not happen very often but those who know that they are HSV2 positive should tell the doctor so that necessary precautions can be taken.

https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/herpes/

Managing Herpes During Pregnancy
Reviewed November 12, 2018

herpes during pregnancy

Liubov Burakova/Stocksy

Having herpes during pregnancy is a cause for caution, but definitely not for alarm. Here’s how your doctor will treat this common infection during pregnancy and birth.

If you’re a mom-to-be with herpes, you’re not alone: Approximately one in every six adults in the U.S. is infected with genital herpes. That means there’s a better-than-average chance that your doctor has treated many expectant mamas with herpes before you and is well-equipped to ensure your baby is delivered safe, sound and completely unaffected by this common virus — especially if you and your practitioner take protective steps during pregnancy and delivery.

What it is
There are two types of herpes simplex virus (HSV), the viral infection that causes genital herpes:

HSV-1 usually causes cold sores or blisters around the mouth, though it can be spread to the genital area during oral sex

HSV-2 more commonly causes genital herpes, which can also be spread to the mouth during oral sex

Both are spread through skin-to-skin contact and are actually most often transmitted by someone who has no visible sores or blisters. It’s a lifelong infection, and there is no cure — though medications can help manage symptoms and outbreaks, even during pregnancy.

Symptoms

Many people infected with the herpes virus never experience symptoms. However within two to 10 days after initially contracting the virus, a person might experience flu-like symptoms including:

Chills, fatigue, fever, headache, achiness and general malaise for two or more days

Accompanying genital pain, itching, pain when urinating, vaginal and urethral discharge, tenderness in the groin

Small, painful, fluid-filled blisters or sores that often occur in clusters which blister and then crust over

The first bout with herpes can last from two to four weeks, during which time it can still be transmitted. Since it’s during a first episode that genital herpes is most likely to be passed on to a fetus, call your practitioner if you experience the above symptoms.

Note that subsequent outbreaks may be less severe, as the immune system develops antibodies. You may experience tingling, burning or itching where the infection initially occurred a few hours before sores appear, but usually no fever or swelling. The outbreak will likely be less painful and last less time — three to seven days.

What happens during pregnancy

If you have recurrent herpes (that is, you’ve experienced an outbreak before), you’re at an extremely low risk — less than 1 percent — of transmitting herpes to your unborn baby. Same goes if a routine screening for sexually transmitted diseases at your first prenatal visit diagnoses HSV for the first time, or if you’re infected any time during the first half of your pregnancy and are asymptomatic. Only women who are infected for the first time in late pregnancy have a greater risk of infecting their unborn babies, because their bodies have not yet produced HSV antibodies.

In the rare case a newborn is infected, transmission most often occurs when the baby passes through the mother’s infected birth canal. To prevent this from happening, your health care provider may prescribe medication in your third trimester to decrease the chances of a herpes outbreak around the time you give birth.

Treating herpes

The symptoms of herpes can be managed with medication. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends treatment with an antiviral medication during pregnancy, which can lessen symptoms and reduce discomfort and may be used to suppress herpes in pregnant women.

Complications

Remember, herpes is rarely transmitted to a baby during pregnancy — most newborns with HSV are infected when they pass through an infected birth canal. If the amniotic sac breaks before birth, very rarely the fluid in an infected birth canal can infect a baby who has not yet passed through the birth canal. In the unlikely event a baby is exposed to herpes during birth, because infection can cause severe problems including brain and eye damage he will be treated with antiviral medications.

What happens at birth

When you go into labor, your doctor should carefully examine you for herpetic lesions. If you aren’t experiencing sores or symptoms at delivery time, a vaginal birth may be possible. If, however, you are experiencing sores or early symptoms of a herpes outbreak (such as vulvar pain and itching), a cesarean delivery is recommended to reduce the chance the baby will come in contact with the virus.

Once your baby arrives, you’re free to breastfeed; the virus can’t be passed through breast milk. But be on the lookout for sores and lesions on your breasts, which can spread the virus to your baby.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1