The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2014, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light
Old chonging place as memories

It's been quite a while since I venture HC as the raid and over price $$$ is keeping me off. Sometimes it's either too popular that Plc is disclose or have to be real genuine and good in reputation to get real nice and discreet play ground.

Looking at the current threads, it seems like all the happening places are keep to cities while neighborhood playground are constraint in actions. I remember there used to be apartments where u can sit in the living room and select the ladies. while it is hidden away in a very discreet areas, only real chongsters are able to get hold of such playground with reasonable fun and price to get recharge.

I wonder will there be such places again
Old 30-11-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old chonging place as memories

those good skill masseuse ownself open a shop,
got cut hair,foot reflexology,and hard body massage.
They told me expectation nowaday not high.
They dont gamble, still can survive.
Current prop market trend,treading lower,or stagnant.
Think those small still ok and carry on.
Old 30-11-2014, 08:41 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
It's been quite a while since I venture HC as the raid and over price $$$ is keeping me off. Sometimes it's either too popular that Plc is disclose or have to be real genuine and good in reputation to get real nice and discreet play ground.

Looking at the current threads, it seems like all the happening places are keep to cities while neighborhood playground are constraint in actions. I remember there used to be apartments where u can sit in the living room and select the ladies. while it is hidden away in a very discreet areas, only real chongsters are able to get hold of such playground with reasonable fun and price to get recharge.

I wonder will there be such places again
The legend of orange / club vanilla / Haru Haru/ Halu Halu/ geisha place etc are all history.

None of the okt or FL is able to fight their service standard n girls standard.

RIP to the boss of those hidden joints...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 30-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 14
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

Actually, other than the below mentioned joints. there are a few other joints filled with syt and beautiful body ladies. less commercial feel and comes with choices.

Maybe the concept is diff ba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
The legend of orange / club vanilla / Haru Haru/ Halu Halu/ geisha place etc are all history.

Old 30-11-2014, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
KetupatSeller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by power69 View Post
those good skill masseuse ownself open a shop,
got cut hair,foot reflexology,and hard body massage.
They told me expectation nowaday not high.
They dont gamble, still can survive.
Current prop market trend,treading lower,or stagnant.
Think those small still ok and carry on.
Very true indeed
Old 17-06-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 20
HoKar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHoKar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Indeed it was such memorable experience, while bonking in one room, one can listen to the loud moaning in the room next to yours, the thrill just gets better.
Old 17-06-2019, 11:42 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoKar View Post
Indeed it was such memorable experience, while bonking in one room, one can listen to the loud moaning in the room next to yours, the thrill just gets better.
Ai seh.. one more old timers whom enjoy during those HH era..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-06-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Serangoon Road opposite City Square Mall used to have a few shophouse can choose girls sitting in the living room. Quite fun. I think all gone already
Old 17-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 23
blower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Ai seh.. one more old timers whom enjoy during those HH era..
Count me in as one more...really miss those places
Old 17-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 14
playben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond reputeplayben has a reputation beyond repute

and also a unit upstairs in shophouse in maude road too...many dam sexy girls lolitas and milfs can choose and pick go room bonking and can relax drink kopi smoking there..nicexxx sad fuck raid and gone.
we must protect gem spots ok!!!
anyway nicess spots please pm me too.... oldies me and still hyper horny heehee

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Serangoon Road opposite City Square Mall used to have a few shophouse can choose girls sitting in the living room. Quite fun. I think all gone already
Old 17-06-2019, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 18
KVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to allKVX10 is a name known to all

Thomson Reflexology. I think that's the name.
Shop house along upp thomson area. That was a fantastic place back then for me anyway.
Old 17-06-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVX10 View Post
Thomson Reflexology. I think that's the name.
Shop house along upp thomson area. That was a fantastic place back then for me anyway.
Bro me too!!! I am regular of June!
Old 19-06-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Can PM me the joints you are referring to? I will be most pleased to give them a try

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
Actually, other than the below mentioned joints. there are a few other joints filled with syt and beautiful body ladies. less commercial feel and comes with choices.

Maybe the concept is diff ba
Old 19-06-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the soapy massage & more @ Haru Haru...

Quote:

Old 20-06-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

Those were the best days, especially orange cos it was such a new concept then and every visit there was made with much anticipation ...

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1