The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-06-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
almost did, but lucky never if not knn suay whole year also dont know. the interesting part is okt know girl on menses and asks if girl can work.

girl of course die also work la, her time here limited, can get how many customers will get de ma.

i was looking a girls convo on phone with agent. the agent was telling her to use sponge to soak up the blood, some more ask her put 2, will soak up more. ccb blatantly hiding the fact your lady on menses and get customer for her still.

please la OKT money u want earn from people also not like this one. knn how to have mood to fuck when u see so much blood dripping from the pussy. see liao my brother also shrink.
Haha yeah i also kena once before, bonking halfway the condom have blood, scare me i thought condom broke or somehow scratch her vagina walls. End up is come menses. OKT didnt do jack shit about it.
Old 17-06-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
How can not mention him? He is in the season 1 what...season 2 must have him mah...still have one more bro right?

Camping two of them rtf. Camping other bro FR and see result.
My curiosity is on that story about a weird guy whom go shave for her
Guess for season 2 FR have to wait long long or none at all . cos once bitten, twice shy

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 17-06-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
Naraku87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SS mei

OKT - Fast and reaponsive 10/10
Look - Pretty 9/10
Body - 10/10
Boob - 10/10
Frenching - 10/10
BBBJ - 11/10
FJ - 10/10
GFE - 12/10

She a gem..... faster book her before she go back.
Old 17-06-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Come out chiong maybe must same same soviet titus slogan.

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

How can show full face? 555 CFM i'm not the male lead lah. Pls give that bro a chance man. Give them a chance.

( Click to show/hide )

ps.

I just want to let all chiongsters know. If you like a FL? Especially chio one? Or sextisfying one? Want keep her for yourself? Please don't ever post any FR for her 5555. Those bohchap one? Of course just post FR n share. Even if you want post FR for her? Want help her gain biz? Want promote her? Pls don't ever post exact 100% scenario story about the session with her. Use stats alone is best 555. There are bros out there who don't even care what lucky draw or free bonk. Whether more than 10 years ago in SBF or now in SBF. Red eyes or White knights always exist. White knight can be chiongsters or even stable guys. Can white knight in sg or even up to thailand. 555 There are even cases in the past some unscrupulous guys will show the FR to the FLs or point out your nick to the FL then tell the FL whatever fake news about you also. btw FL now adays angmo standard can read also to know who the one writing maybe. Then FL will question you ask you if you are indeed that guy. So come out chiong be smart a bit. Just enjoy while it last. When its time to end? Just end n leave no feelings or burden behind. The only reasons why i share some info out is because i think everyone should just let it fade away into history. Want talk about it also maybe wait till 5 yrs or 10 yrs later if possible. Best if can also don't talk about it liao cuz give them a life. Just remember every FL can clock as much as 100 guys per tour. If you fucked them? U just one of them. I am also possibly one of them. Another bro also can be one of them. Sometime must learn to close one eyes or pretend see nothing hear nothing so long u don't lose anything.

Pls dont PM or ask me about her anymore also. tks.
Funboi , you kanna potong jalan is it ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 17-06-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Interesting.

Pierre.
�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��

Last edited by Loadedgun; 20-06-2019 at 08:08 PM. Reason: ������
Old 17-06-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2583 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting.

Pierre.
�� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��

Last edited by Loadedgun; 20-06-2019 at 08:09 PM. Reason: ����
Old 17-06-2019, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post

bang use malayu wa i must guess the meaning. 555 zao sai sibo? Aiya just sharing peanuts experiences with chiongsters lah. Most of the time i'm bullshitting.

ps.

Haizzz better don't TCSS too much wait kana complain Behind they always say 1 x Funboi spoil SBF and spoil Dome1.

Everytime must say this. Look forward to read a variety of FRs on ALL stables and ALL FLs.
Bobian la sometime whether u happy or not happy also must see open . and When comes to chiong FL , one of the most valuable advice i had valued most is no other than that. " 3 simple rules " by Sam .
Mastered it will become 天下无敌 = 天下太平

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 17-06-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Powerhouses is Cool - loads of Potential

Stable: Blackwings
Looks: 8/10. Pretty face, Very fair
Body: 7/10. Good Slim sexy body
Boobs: C and natural, medium areolas with small suckable nipples
Gfe. 8/10, Good chemistry, aims to please
Fj: 8/10, Satisfactory. Only did 2 patterns - missionary and cowgirl.
HJ: didn't try
Catbath: Good
Bbbj 8/10, Good suction
RTF: Sure yes, 100/90/2 where can you find?
Old 17-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
TuapekkongAndy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Clara from Juventus
Looks: 9/10, as pretty as in photo, Good features I like.
Body: 10/10, no fats at all, slim, no tummy, completely shaven down there so good for painting.
Boobs: 10/10, all natural big boobs, nice to fondle and suck.
Frenching: 10/10, our lips almost locked for the whole session, French queen.
BBBJ: 8/10, good suction
FJ: 11/10, super shiok. Hug me tightly and wrap her legs around me, want me to go deeper. Tried many positions and she never complain, doggy & cowgirl the best, can hold her big boobs. She really enjoy the sex, not like just going thru motion. Just tinking abt it makes me horny again
GFE: Super gfe, no horse run. Lots of cuddling and kissing, really treat u like bf.
RTF: Definitely, she will be here for only ard one more wk so all bros better fast hand fast head.

Thanks again Bro Ronaldo (Juventus) for bringing this gem here.
Old 17-06-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexxxyladddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=732650

Quick FR on Onida:

Had the First blood with Onida @ 1100 16th June, 90/1/45, this girl is new in this trade so please do take care of her well.

Looks: 8.5/10 SYT looking and pretty girl, looks 90% just like her pic. Slight thai tan.

Body: 8/10 Petite size, slim legs

Boobs: 9/10 Feels natural, not sure if it was enchanced before but it does feel soft to touch~

BBBJ: Soft and hardworking, feels like your GF.

French: somewhat speaks french but no tongue action

FJ: Missionary + Doggy

GFE: 8/10 She doesn't speak much english, so if you can speak thai then that will be a bonus~

Massage: Hardworking and she knows how to make you feel relaxed.

RTF: Maybe if $$ permits

Great bonk overall, worth a try ^^
Old 17-06-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

At least knowing something else. There are two different FL from both different stable. Other than that...you guys should know how to link up...

Quote:
Interesting.

Pierre.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Just spoke to both agents, it is different gals, I salute the clarification by both stables.
Old 17-06-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Bobian la sometime whether u happy or not happy also must see open . and When comes to chiong FL , one of the most valuable advice i had valued most is no other than that. " 3 simple rules " by Sam .
Mastered it will become 天下无敌 = 天下太平

Am i correct to say that...I don't tell stable my nick in SBF also can?

1. Keep your identity secret.
3. If you do arrange social meeting though this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Old 17-06-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Who is that guy shaved her....will he come again in this season 2? Looking forward FR for that. LOL!
But at least now i know her previous stable and current stable are linked. And also linked to another stable. Then another stable is linked to another two stable. So current 4 stable are inter-linked. Do you know which stables?
( Click to show/hide )
(hint: all under same CAT150)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
My curiosity is on that story about a weird guy whom go shave for her
Guess for season 2 FR have to wait long long or none at all . cos once bitten, twice shy
Old 17-06-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Am i correct to say that...I don't tell stable my nick in SBF also can?

1. Keep your identity secret.
3. If you do arrange social meeting though this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
I for one do not believe you had 1 account for all things loh.
Season 2 your chance now to chiong her FR for us . your FR more convincing

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 17-06-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
You steady! I up you for up others. Up me also "if you can".
return u 5 later..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1