The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
superboy1234 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bluewave in Jb

I am going there tomorrow at 1030am to eat big breakfast at bluewave. Any bro can can recommend me a hot gal?
Old 13-01-2016, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bird14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went today, opt for C cup n above and good service to captain no.5, he recommended 78. This is what i want to share after my session. early 30s face, shag boobs n feel weird too, and service sux.

Any bro can recommend which number offer long sensual AR or catbath? I looking for great service. Thanks in advance if any kind bro can advise me.
Old 13-01-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanmianbao View Post
They start operate from 10.30 or 11.00am is i'm not mistaken ,u shld go and enjoy the nice foods around since u already in jb haha
11.00am you will be standing outside the door as it will not be opened yet.

Although they open at 12.00 noon...... dun bother to go so early as facilities are not ready and staff is just coming in.
Old 14-01-2016, 12:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird14 View Post
Any bro can recommend which number offer long sensual AR or catbath? I looking for great service. Thanks in advance if any kind bro can advise me.
If you want good service.... take 122 Dada or 112. But dun expect SYTs as 122 is early 40s and body shape like Lydia Sum and 112 is late 40s whose body has undergone several enhancements. Both are service oriented and you are guaranteed sextisfaction if you dun mind their MILF status.

122 is ex-GL and provides PSE.... can do almost anything you want I think she is the only 3-holer left in GBW.

112 is very famous AngPai in the Orchard road clubs back in the 1990s
Old 14-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
rumblr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going solo today noon for my virgin trip to gbw, anyone want to join? XD
Old 14-01-2016, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
superboy1234 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I went there yesterday buy was late to eat big breakfast and was there to eat lunch.

When I reach hotel, I really dont know which level. So I just go inside lift saw a signage fitness centre and press that level.

Once inside the reception, strip off all belongings and put inside safe lock.

Then went straight to pool, I feel like the place dirty. After pool went for shower and no lotion for hair.

Change clothing and go canteen. Food varieties limited. Fried rice, mee, fish, hot dogs. I want to eat chicken chop but due to some communication problem the waiter serve me ayam instant noodles with egg and veg. Drink I order coffee turn out to be so sweet.

I inform captain I want number 168 at 2pm. So I waited at the threater room. It not threater room just a small LCD monitor.

Captain call my no I went to room. When I inside room washing at bath room a fatty gal just want in quickey and strip off and I have no time to reject. Thinking of how come 168 so ugly. Wah lau. No choice to accept.

This wl service lousy. Cannot kiss or suck her boobs. Cannot touch nipple. Ithis cannot that cannot. I have a hard time ejecting. Do this and that still cant. Then she say 45 mins only and time is ending. What the fk. So I disappoint, ask can cim she say cannot. Then I no choice DIY myself.

After cleaning up I ask her number. She told me 198. What the fk I kena con. Asking 168 turn out 198. Na bei chee bye
Old 14-01-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
bird14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
If you want good service.... take 122 Dada or 112. But dun expect SYTs as 122 is early 40s and body shape like Lydia Sum and 112 is late 40s whose body has undergone several enhancements. Both are service oriented and you are guaranteed sextisfaction if you dun mind their MILF status.

122 is ex-GL and provides PSE.... can do almost anything you want I think she is the only 3-holer left in GBW.

ty bro.. appreciate your reply.
Old 14-01-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is they really Jia let? Sometime I go alone feel that the environment still ok. But I always the oil massage(30++) still can get what I want. I think Package gril may be lah a bit rushing here and there.
Old 14-01-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
lovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlovescim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superboy1234 View Post

After cleaning up I ask her number. She told me 198. What the fk I kena con. Asking 168 turn out 198. Na bei chee bye
Somehow I think that you won't be any happier if you got no. 168 rather than no. 198.
Old 15-01-2016, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
Monaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud ofMonaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post

Bro both 112 and 122 do AJ
Old 15-01-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

anybody going to BW next week?
Old 16-01-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
rumblr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went alone on Thursday around 1pm for my virgin bluewave trip. Got a list of recommendation but captain said the girls are not available or have to wait for hours. In the end, he recommend me No.110.

Lucky for me, she turns out to be quite pretty. Small tits but nice juicy ass, see already tell myself confirm must doggy. Service wise is nothing to shout about but her attitude is 11/10. After shower, she start of catbath from nips to toes. She also did this catbath sucking on your knee thing and it felt damn shiok with her warm mouth on it. Her bbbj is also good i had to stop her to prevent misfire. She put on cap and whisper "我来了" and start to cowgirl me. Sadly her cowgirl wasn't good and i decided to switch to doggy. It was so shiok in that position that i decided to stay and pump till i cum. Overall, she is so polite, accommodating and seem so fragile it is hard for me to unleash the beast in me (never try painting or frenching on her).

Only complain is the facilities, it look old and dirty. Food wise was ok though and the theater was laughable. I never been to spa before but i hope the facilities here is not consider one of the best...
Old 17-01-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
TimothyCCH is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stalker View Post
been awhile since i last went to bw. i'll be bringing 2 friends along. any jua gen there? usually i go for package so i got no idea. thks!
jua gen go ML near paragon better...

now go jb jin mafan..so many cars and traffic jam..gonna wait post-CNY to hoot BW..
Old 18-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Franziskat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumblr View Post
Went alone on Thursday around 1pm for my virgin bluewave trip. Got a list of recommendation but captain said the girls are not available or have to wait for hours. In the end, he recommend me No.110.

Lucky for me, she turns out to be quite pretty. Small tits but nice juicy ass, see already tell myself confirm must doggy. Service wise is nothing to shout about but her attitude is 11/10. After shower, she start of catbath from nips to toes. She also did this catbath sucking on your knee thing and it felt damn shiok with her warm mouth on it. Her bbbj is also good i had to stop her to prevent misfire. She put on cap and whisper "我来了" and start to cowgirl me. Sadly her cowgirl wasn't good and i decided to switch to doggy. It was so shiok in that position that i decided to stay and pump till i cum. Overall, she is so polite, accommodating and seem so fragile it is hard for me to unleash the beast in me (never try painting or frenching on her).

Only complain is the facilities, it look old and dirty. Food wise was ok though and the theater was laughable. I never been to spa before but i hope the facilities here is not consider one of the best...
facilities is old, never upgraded for years. i believe its the same for many old spas in JB
Old 18-01-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
Lanmianbao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

168 have the looks , but the service is too mechanical n a little bit rushy ..with almost zero gfe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1