The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeongmsc View Post
fr 183

syt, beautiful slim.

1.63m, 45 kg, long hair, malaccan.

one tatt on body.

i have not touch A- boobs before. & feel the rib cage of the gal i screwed. not for boob lover.

but everything else incl fj, painting, bbbj, gfe is an A or B+.

definitely rtf.

my thought is she is best of gbw. tks bro jason for recoomending
Welcome

Try number 83

83 is the best in bw
Old 18-06-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bluewave in Jb

finally had the chance to try 55

Looks: 8/10 with make up on, 7/10 without
body: 8/10, dunno how she keeps her figure
boobs: 8/10, B or C cups, correct if wrong
massage: 4/10, dun expect much
catbath: 10/10, really thorough
bj: 7/10
fj: 9/10, really tight
sop service: 10/10, best in gbw
rtf: definitely

waited in the room for 5 mins, she came in and immediately kissed me like long lost bf. chit chat a bit, start from back massage, butt, legs, occasionally rub my but hole. 30 mins she went for quick shower.

start from b2b and catbath, a lot of frenching, then 69 bbbj and i roam her pussy and butt, really that tightness and fairness of young gal back side. she asked me to bend over and there goes my sunhole.. she the slipped in between my thigh and lick my balls, bbbj.

then go for cowgirl, ram me fast, grab my hands to her boobs.. feel so nice, so tight. Then asked me to go for doggy, she said it will be shiok and she can kiap my dick. doggy for 1 min cannot tahan then shoot. went for shower, kissed again and say goodbye. those who like commando style must try her.
Old 18-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hitme99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there any good recommendation near ksl? Walking distance.
Old 19-06-2017, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Qns to ask bluewave seniors.
If i take trad massage, then if hj at end, how much extra cost? Pay the lady or pay at counter?

Is there package for trad massage clean) after that go for full service girl?

Thanks
Old 19-06-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Qns to ask bluewave seniors.
If i take trad massage, then if hj at end, how much extra cost? Pay the lady or pay at counter?

Is there package for trad massage clean) after that go for full service girl?

Thanks
trad + hj 139rm if not wrong, pay everything at counter. the ML lady will report herself, u just pay.

got also, tell the ML u dun wan. then pay normal price for massage. go outside, tell captain u wan full package.
Old 19-06-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Ok. Thanks for info.
Old 24-06-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Tried 168 yesterday and will definitely not RTF. Super negative experience.

Came into room and and she started saying mouth dry. Then started applying vaseline on her entire mouth. Spreading it all over even till the external of the mouth. Super turn off with that look.

Back Cat Bath: Too gentle to feel anything. just going through the motion.

Front Cat Bath: Look at her while she cat bath and she said close your eyes and dont look at me, if not i will be shy and unable to do my work properly.

BJ Time: She positioned herself in 69 but it's sideways. It's a little hard to describe but her right leg was right beside my left face with her body pressing onto mine. With that position, my left arm can only touch her butt but unable to finger. Right hand try to fondle her breast but she doesn't allow. When i try to roam her boobs, she exert strength to press her boobs onto my stomach instead.

FJ: Started in missionary but with that oily look on her mouth and surrounding areas, super no mood for me already. Didnt want to look at her so i just faster pump and end it.

Final Bath Time: She use water to spray at my dick for like 5 seconds, grab some soap and rub it on. I think less than 30 seconds completed. Turn over and spray me for 5 seconds or so and told me: OK Done. I think i'm out of the bath area in less than 1 min. WTF.
Old 24-06-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Tried 168 yesterday and will definitely not RTF. Super negative experience.
Thanks bro for your honest FR, will up your points.
I was tempted by her cos she gave me a CFM look and a slight smile when I saw her at the cashier getting her time stamp.

Must say she is very good looking though with sharp features but with such bad service, I rather pass.
Old 24-06-2017, 03:51 PM
Samster

Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
fr 183
syt, beautiful slim.
1.63m, 45 kg, long hair, malaccan.

but everything else incl fj, painting, bbbj, gfe is an A or B+.

definitely rtf.

my thought is she is best of gbw. tks bro jason for recoomending
bro, good for you.
I tried her but didn't have such a good experience, in fact quite negative.

Face: 8.5/10 - I love her looks, syt with fine features, my type
Body: 6/10 Slim, nice butt but flat chested
Boobs: A cup

Catbath: 5/10, very basic, proceeded to do BJ very quickly
BBBJ: 6/10, decent but she likes to combine hj with bbbj with the aim of making you cum asap, she seems very happy when I told her stop after a short while, probably expected me to cum soon

FJ: 6/10, very rush service, after BBBJ, no chance to paint her, she wanted to do cowgirl straightaway but I told her I prefer missionary so pumped her slowly but she kept asking me to pump continuously and cum, don't stop and restart.
She gave me a pissed look and said she had no strength when she saw that I still hadn't cum after 5 to 10 mins of pumping.
I was wondering aloud: hey, I am doing all the work, you just lie there, how can no more strength
I asked her to go on top but she could only manage 1 min of action before I continued missionary. By then, I already lost all mood so just pumped as fast as I could and cum.

GFE: 4/10, must say it is nice chatting with her but as mentioned above, service is way too rush considering I finished my whole session in just under 30 mins
RTF: Still considering but probably try other girls first

Last edited by Noobie; 25-06-2017 at 09:20 AM.
Old 27-06-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

took rm309 clean massage & fj package

45 mins massage was short but ML aunty was skilful. cracked every joint incl neck.

she knew i having fj afterwards so din offer hj.

83 not working tdy so rtf 100

her painting, ar & bbbj skills improved a lot.

for me it is a turn on to see her AA flat boobs with pink nipple.

but she still quiet & little gfe. no moaning or expression too during fj. like a dead fish.

she passed me her hp no. i also dunno wat i will do with her no. cos may not rtf again
Old 27-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

Quote:
took rm309 clean massage & fj package

45 mins massage was short but ML aunty was skilful. cracked every joint incl neck.

she knew i having fj afterwards so din offer hj.

83 not working tdy so rtf 100

her painting, ar & bbbj skills improved a lot.

for me it is a turn on to see her AA flat boobs with pink nipple.

but she still quiet & little gfe. no moaning or expression too during fj. like a dead fish.

she passed me her hp no. i also dunno wat i will do with her no. cos may not rtf again
wah u lucky bro.....last time I visit GBW where got lady give hp no to me....the most I get is DFK and listen to her story that one customer from HK wanted to make her his mistress. But don't think she will accept as she is one independent lady. This happened July 2013. GBW is the past for me. I think the gal like you....super lucky....
Old 27-06-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
yeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryeongmsc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
wah u lucky bro.....last time I visit GBW where got lady give hp no to me....the most I get is DFK and listen to her story that one customer from HK wanted to make her his mistress. But don't think she will accept as she is one independent lady. This happened July 2013. GBW is the past for me. I think the gal like you....super lucky....
the thing for me is i got her number. do i flirt w her, b friends, go out together, have a nice dinner, watch movie, etc end outcome still the same and i have already achieved, tt is screwed her. even if she allows me screw her for free, i still have to pay for a decent hotel room which is more than rm239. no sauna, no food

anw she using a 2G phone to give me missed call in gbw. tt's her biz phone & biz number. not her personal no. in the end still 'biz partner' rather than frens.

i chit chat w the young chinese boyish captain b4 i left. 168 & 100 works v hard, c them working almost every day, taking many customers. most likely they want to chiong hard for another year or two, earn enough, leave the scene.
Old 27-06-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jandj3103 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, I'm new bird here. May I where exactly the BlueWave Spa at? Last week I went ask at hotel reception, he said spa close at 11pm. Am i went to the right place? It is location near Sentral Hotel?
Old 27-06-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
the thing for me is i got her number. do i flirt w her, b friends, go out together, have a nice dinner, watch movie, etc end outcome still the same and i have already achieved, tt is screwed her. even if she allows me screw her for free, i still have to pay for a decent hotel room which is more than rm239. no sauna, no food

anw she using a 2G phone to give me missed call in gbw. tt's her biz phone & biz number. not her personal no. in the end still 'biz partner' rather than frens.
bro, you must be damn yandao, even 183 give you so good service
Old 28-06-2017, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

i chit chat w the young chinese boyish captain b4 i left. 168 & 100 works v hard, c them working almost every day, taking many customers. most likely they want to chiong hard for another year or two, earn enough, leave the scene.
168 many years already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1