The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-12-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -213 / Power: 0
Doubtfire Doubtfire Doubtfire
Quote:
Originally Posted by drippy View Post
Had a dissatisfactory experience with Merci House. Requested for Lilly today and was instructed to reach location 5pm. Once I arrived, I was asked to wait. Since I was early, don't mind waiting. After 9 mins, I was told Lilly not ready how about I go for Apple. After seeing photos from stable, I went up saw Apple in person, looked ok so went ahead. Was not informed that Apple is higher rate than Lilly. When I asked the stable is it same rate, realized the rate is $140. But too late I read the reply after first shot. Thought this stable would know how to perform service recovery and offer same rate as Lilly. I was so wrong. So before 2nd shot, I messaged the stable I wanted Lilly and thought Apple is a replacement for the same rate. Stable replied ok with $100. But was also communicating to Apple about the revised rate in Thai. Can sense she sianz and used translator to give me a lecture. I informed stable I no mood liao, eventually settle for 1 shot at an agreeable rate.
The bad: Apple looks older than photos. Entire session either watching TV or on phone. Totally don't have the description like to be pumped or 69 position. Kept covering her parts with her night gown as if pussy made of gold.
The good: Massage quite well. Worked as massuese in Thailand. Neh nehs bouncy big but its like striking 4D if you want to get near them for long.
Seriously, this stable should keep its act together. Reliability is an issue. Had I known about the increased rate beforehand, I would not have gone for Apple as there are far better selection from other stables at this price.
Thanks for the heads up bro. I'll be sure to avoid this stable...

Had a similar experience before, not from this stable, but I made a last min change. The initial girl I booked was still serving another bro so I had to wait. Saw this cute girl walk by, asked if I could change and it was settled. She also told me the rate upfront and luckily it was the same. I guess really depends on stable and how service oriented the girls are...
Old 13-12-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 7
potatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
Hope the OKT and the girls are OK. It's now 10.45am and I still haven't heard back which is unusual for this stable.

Anyone know what happened?

Hmm not sure.. but the thread for their girls is still updated.
Old 13-12-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 7
kingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to behold

BB from Seduction

Looks: Pretty syt type
Body: Slim type Natural. Don't have those 6pac but slim nice enough for most.
Ass: Nice ass for doggy pounding
BBBJ: Nice effort hardworking with occasion Deepthroat
Frenching: Not aggressive just mild like young gf. She's young anyway.
FJ: Tight and young. Willing to change position. Love to f her from behind nice bouncy ass.

BB is very much prettier in person than pic.
A bit ting tong type and very playful.
Very worth the price of $130/90/2.
Will RTF if she's still around next week.
Old 13-12-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ilove6 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Kitty of TheRegentLust
11 Dec, 12pm

This was a lunch time romp for me and check with bro if she is available at an earlier timing. Bro was kind enuf to let me go up at an earlier timing @ 1150 knowing that i need to rush back to office.

So i proceeded to the love nest and when kitty opened the door, she was wearing a nightie and when as soon as we proceed to the room, she hug me with that sexy nightie and i knew i was in for a treat. I hug her back with love as i can feel that 2 big boobs are touching my body. We then proceeded to the shower and this is where the real actions began. She helps to clean ur body using her boobs and also provided boobs msg in the toilet with bbbj.

I nvr had these kind of shower before and this was truly once hell of a sexperience!!! We went inside the room where the even hotter action began. She was fucking good at riding and make me came in no time.

To all bros, please refer to my ratings below and please please please find a time to book her as she will be leaving tomorrow. Even the only slot left is overnight slot, please book her to try it and believe it yourself. For me, i really hope i can book her again but vitamin M is running low for me.

Looks: Slightly older IRL due to photos but is still a head turner if you see ber outside. 

Boobs: soft D and use it to soap your body and rub ur dick during shower. What more can u ask for.

Kissing: kiss and light French during FJ

Paint: allow. Did 69 before 1st FJ. Very sensitive.

Bbbj: good bbbj but can include a deep throat

FJ: Accommodating to all positions. ride very fast and wild. Be warn.

RTF: yes if she comes back singapore again!
Old 13-12-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
arbuden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyarbuden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Nylie from Galaxy...Damn, was blown away!

She is highly responsive, with a clean and sweet love hole. Just painting and some fingering, she came twice! During bonking, she will moan in a cute schoolgirl way, making me wanna bonk her even harder!
Old 13-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
jorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjorrahli deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros tried Angel from Emmanuelle?
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=711245
Old 13-12-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by potatoesbouncer View Post
Hmm not sure.. but the thread for their girls is still updated.
Turns out the OKT had phone problems! He only replied me at 11.35am and asked if I was still around the area?!
Old 13-12-2018, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hi bro, i am a newbie with my first review on Chili from Lover's Fortress. She is new in this trade. A SYT with sweet charming smile. Hardworking and took god care of me. Small built, all natural which is what i like. I think she wrries about family back hoome, she tries t ave money and she did not eat much here. She said food is expensive in Sg.
She serves well. Left a happy man. Will return before she leaves.
Old 13-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Gettothechoppa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=711792

Anyone tried her? Just wondering if stats are accurate.
Old 13-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
doubleholecp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Nan from Xclusive 12/12 930pm

A great sexxion for me

Face -> 10/10 not the pretty type but looks exactly like pics
Body -> 10/10 slim sexy hot bod
Boobs -> 9/10 enhanced not hard but still soft to grab
Shower -> 10/10 fun with lots of actions
Foreplay -> 9/10
BBBJ -> 9/10
French -> 10/10 passionate with DFK
FJ -> 10/10 wild & horny
GFE -> 9/10 cuddle & tcss
Overall -> 9/10

RTF yes
Old 13-12-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by An0210 View Post
Yup, the popular ones are really hard to get a slot with. But these days, most of the girls seems to be in university or seem really in need of money to pursue something back home in Thailand. Anyways, who knows the girl you bonk might one day be a popular k-pop star like Lisa.
I totally love this liberated mindset in the modern women. Being an FL is an option that women can take to gain a headstart in career or accumulate that first pot of gold. OR simply to enjoy the hiso lifestyle.

We are all in the same shit as well, spending money, effort and time pursuing degrees to get that headstart. Same same but different but still same, all are whores.
Old 13-12-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JavPortal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakbak View Post
My First Tarma FR for Pinky and Natty of SH.

I don't usually write FRs but this late night tarma blew me off..

No need to go into ratings as I believed the show they put on together outweighs any individual rating.

First Glance: At first sight, both were very fun ladies to hang out with. Pinky is the clubbing kind but turns out to speak very good english. She became the translator for Natty who knows 0 english. Natty turns out much more beautiful than her photos. I recommend bro SH to up a video of her.

Pre-Play: Requested for shower with both ladies. Action started in the shower, one licking the nipple and bend down soaping and sucking my cock.

Lesbian-Play: They really look like a lesbian couple on this. I told them that I wanted to see some kissing and man, did they kiss...from Kissing then to 69 each other licking each other pussy. See until cock also steam. Looks like they have had some practice on this.

Fuck-Play: Both were green so I told them to start off with a double bbbj.

Then pounded Pinky in missionary, and position Natty to sit on her at the same time kissing me.

Didnt last too long after having them switched positions and end up came on both their faces. Yes, image as really below, Pinky hold onto the cock like a teacher while Natty eating the remaining sperm hungrily.

RTF: Likely to give myself an additional Christmas/Christmas Eve treat if they are still here. Awesome sister pair.
Tarma with them after reading the above fr n sibei horny.

Service was crazy good, no horse run standard.

Both are first time in this lesbian sex act. Totally loved the way they play out.

Commend the OKT for bringing this 2 to our Sinkapore.
Old 13-12-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
orchid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro try swallow sperm?
Old 13-12-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by orchid View Post
Any bro try swallow sperm?
er... you mean FL swallow sperm or you want to try swallow sperm.
Old 13-12-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 10
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by applegmarket View Post
Hi bro, i am a newbie with my first review on Chili from Lover's Fortress. She is new in this trade. A SYT with sweet charming smile. Hardworking and took god care of me. Small built, all natural which is what i like. I think she wrries about family back hoome, she tries t ave money and she did not eat much here. She said food is expensive in Sg.
She serves well. Left a happy man. Will return before she leaves.

Up for fake fr. Not exact to photo. Don’t waste time
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1