The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-11-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=671020
1st blood FR for Maggie of Angels' Aura from 2100hrs to 0000hrs.
Typing as i am smoking now to regain some strength in my jellied legs. Nope i cannot complete 4 shots..i only did 3 and i feel half dead liao...
Maggie aka Ann just turned 21yo last month. She is based in Pattaya working in a tour agency as a reservation consultant and deals with Ang mos so her command of english is very decent for those who cant speak Thai.

Looks: 9/10 what are posted are what u r going to see except she is natural smiley in real life with the usual Thai tan with 2 lovely "luck kims" (dimples). Facial complexion is near flawless and she belongs to those who are not photogenic. See her live and u know she is a beauty. Welcomed me in a pink one piece tight dress and a very thai kwai. Exceptional good 1st impression which get better as the 3hrs session went on.

Body: 10/10. Smooth hour glass figure with absolutely 0 fats. She is abt 158cm with a lil perky ass. No tattoos and 0 blemish on that stunning figure. Her waist is super slim but she is not all bones cos she works out regularly.

Boobs: 9/10. Definitely for boobs lovers cos it is enhanced 3 months ago. Honestly they are not seasoned yet and she is worried they might feel a tad hard. They felt alright to me. Can lick can squeeze and got reactions so i am perfectly with them. Nipples is not bigger than a 20 cents and she goes bonkers when i worked my tongue on those twin peaks. They are enhanced Ds.

Pussy: 9/10. As tight as they come...as easily wet as turning on a tap. No ky used at all thanks in part my artistic ability to paint the shit out of a young pussy. It is fully shaved and ah roi mak mak...fingering is allowed.

Frenching: 8/10. Shy at 1st before when she is turned on damn it she was really turned on...maggie's tongue has a pretty sharp tip. Wonderful if she does AR lol she dont buy imagine that sharp tongue poking your asshole. Aiyohhhh i need to pyscho her to do AR lor.

BBBJ: 9/10. Slow and steady. DT with eye contact and she is very hardworking in this aspect. If i dont tell her to stop she will probably blow till the cows come home. Bopian my cock is like candy to FLs lol. CIM is available for those interested.

Attitude: 10/10. I like to highlight this. I am hard pressed to remember of another FL who is soooooo cheerful and customer srrvice oriented. I really feel she treats me like a close confidant than a customer. Not a min her hands left my body. She will gently draw circles on my body with her finger and machiam like coaxing a baby to sleep. Her KC level is high and her command of english makes communications a breeze not that i cannot speak thai. Felt more like i bonked a sg minah looking FL than a siam bu.

FJ: 9/10. Maggie is super tight and this is the 1st time she is working in this industry. For the record...she had only one ex (2 years) before tonight so if she is honest..technically i am the 2nd man whom she made love to. I am honored lol and did my utmost best to satisfy her!!! All positions she was willing to try and there is a mirror on the cupboard in the room as we watched our performance. This gal can ride...age probably helps and damn it can take a wicked pounding. I finished 3 shots relatively easily cos of her tight pussy, sensual moaning, glass hour figure and her excellent attitude and words of ego boosting. I am 45yo and to have a 21yo who kept whispering siao siao siao in thai and then u fucked really good in english is pike wowwwwww...koc discovered a cure for cancer lor lol. That said tried as i could i just couldnt release that 4th shot..knn age really caught with me liao...

Added bonus: maggie does CIM and also allows COboobs. Respect her cos she mentioned no cof or swallow. Other than that she is probably game for all. For those interested in a boob fuck i suggest she needs guidance.

GFE: SUPER DUPER high as i mentioned earlier. Her smile with her exploring fingers are killers. I can go on and on but now i understand why like minded bros have bombarded Bro AA's phone since yesterday to try to secure FB for Maggie. Her juice is worth my wait. Heng lor she did make it pass ICA after being stranded in there for 2 hours.

RTF: Stupid question...the more intelligent one is whether can get slots or not after this. Shit means shit good means good excellent means excellent. Maggie is above good maybe be on the verge of becoming excellent imho.

Happy bonking na..oh i saw Miya lol luckily she is another happy go lucky one...didnt mind the least bit i came for the new cai lol...her neh neh exposed sideways still remains a massive attraction to me.
Bro AA u are one lucky OKT lor lol.
Old 07-11-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
johnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Typing as i am smoking now to regain some strength in my jellied legs. Nope i cannot complete 4 shots..i only did 3 and i feel half dead liao...
Maggie aka Ann just turned 21yo last month. She is based in Pattaya working in a tour agency as a reservation consultant and deals with Ang mos so her command of english is very decent for those who cant speak Thai.

Looks: 9/10 what are posted are what u r going to see except she is natural smiley in real life with the usual Thai tan with 2 lovely "luck kims" (dimples). Facial complexion is near flawless and she belongs to those who are not photogenic. See her live and u know she is a beauty. Welcomed me in a pink one piece tight dress and a very thai kwai. Exceptional good 1st impression which get better as the 3hrs session went on.

Body: 10/10. Smooth hour glass figure with absolutely 0 fats. She is abt 158cm with a lil perky ass. No tattoos and 0 blemish on that stunning figure. Her waist is super slim but she is not all bones cos she works out regularly.

Boobs: 9/10. Definitely for boobs lovers cos it is enhanced 3 months ago. Honestly they are not seasoned yet and she is worried they might feel a tad hard. They felt alright to me. Can lick can squeeze and got reactions so i am perfectly with them. Nipples is not bigger than a 20 cents and she goes bonkers when i worked my tongue on those twin peaks. They are enhanced Ds.

Pussy: 9/10. As tight as they come...as easily wet as turning on a tap. No ky used at all thanks in part my artistic ability to paint the shit out of a young pussy. It is fully shaved and ah roi mak mak...fingering is allowed.

Frenching: 8/10. Shy at 1st before when she is turned on damn it she was really turned on...maggie's tongue has a pretty sharp tip. Wonderful if she does AR lol she dont buy imagine that sharp tongue poking your asshole. Aiyohhhh i need to pyscho her to do AR lor.

BBBJ: 9/10. Slow and steady. DT with eye contact and she is very hardworking in this aspect. If i dont tell her to stop she will probably blow till the cows come home. Bopian my cock is like candy to FLs lol. CIM is available for those interested.

Attitude: 10/10. I like to highlight this. I am hard pressed to remember of another FL who is soooooo cheerful and customer srrvice oriented. I really feel she treats me like a close confidant than a customer. Not a min her hands left my body. She will gently draw circles on my body with her finger and machiam like coaxing a baby to sleep. Her KC level is high and her command of english makes communications a breeze not that i cannot speak thai. Felt more like i bonked a sg minah looking FL than a siam bu.

FJ: 9/10. Maggie is super tight and this is the 1st time she is working in this industry. For the record...she had only one ex (2 years) before tonight so if she is honest..technically i am the 2nd man whom she made love to. I am honored lol and did my utmost best to satisfy her!!! All positions she was willing to try and there is a mirror on the cupboard in the room as we watched our performance. This gal can ride...age probably helps and damn it can take a wicked pounding. I finished 3 shots relatively easily cos of her tight pussy, sensual moaning, glass hour figure and her excellent attitude and words of ego boosting. I am 45yo and to have a 21yo who kept whispering siao siao siao in thai and then u fucked really good in english is pike wowwwwww...koc discovered a cure for cancer lor lol. That said tried as i could i just couldnt release that 4th shot..knn age really caught with me liao...

Added bonus: maggie does CIM and also allows COboobs. Respect her cos she mentioned no cof or swallow. Other than that she is probably game for all. For those interested in a boob fuck i suggest she needs guidance.

GFE: SUPER DUPER high as i mentioned earlier. Her smile with her exploring fingers are killers. I can go on and on but now i understand why like minded bros have bombarded Bro AA's phone since yesterday to try to secure FB for Maggie. Her juice is worth my wait. Heng lor she did make it pass ICA after being stranded in there for 2 hours.

RTF: Stupid question...the more intelligent one is whether can get slots or not after this. Shit means shit good means good excellent means excellent. Maggie is above good maybe be on the verge of becoming excellent imho.

Happy bonking na..oh i saw Miya lol luckily she is another happy go lucky one...didnt mind the least bit i came for the new cai lol...her neh neh exposed sideways still remains a massive attraction to me.
why did the okt advertise her as natural busty?
Old 07-11-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjohntan View Post
why did the okt advertise her as natural busty?
That question shld be best answered by OKT la.
I know i makan enhanced Ds tonight nia
Old 07-11-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 23
JOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to all

!!! BIG BOOBS ALERT !!!

Today had make a appointment with ☞ ☞ Yoyo ☜ ☜ from Angels' Aura.

Once reached there, knocked the door as instruction was given, once she opens the door, to mine surprise she is quite tanned from the pics shown.

She wore a red tube dress with black V-cutting in front of her dress, exposing her cleavage, my eyes were glue to the big twin peaks which hidden in the tube dress she wearing.

Once inside the room, we hug each other with some french kissing...as I move my right hand up to her left boob, I squeeze for confirmation to verify any plastic implant on her big boobs. To my surprise, it is all natural!...

We had our shower after that we return to our room for some action...
She got tattoos above her butt, shoulders, wrist area... but my eyes are stuck on her twin peaks...

Started action as I was sitting on the edge of the bed as she kneel in front of me as she grip my tool for some bbbj... I cannot tahan already as I ask her to
lie down on the bed as I started to explore her body. She don't like to be kiss on her neck as she feel tickle . Main focus were her big twin peaks, I suck, lick and squeeze to my hunger and satisfaction.

Then she capped me and I pump her to heaven, she moans as her twin peaks bouncing up and down... to finalise whether her big boob are enhance, I hold her hands and placed it beside her head, as I pump her to the road of pleasure.
CONFRIMATION! the twin peaks slips to each side of her body. They are NATURALLY REAL!!!...

The deed had done, as come on both shots within 90mins session and boy!...
my legs are jelly already. No regrets as my focus was on her big twin peaks...
still can't get enough of it. Time up! quick shower, dress up, paid her and I slowly made my way home.

Looks: 7/10 (slightly above average because she is quite tanned)
Body: 7/10 (meat at the right places)
Boobs: 10/10 (she carrying a 38C huge rack with a 24 yrs old age which defy gravity, see to believe it)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (well trim and shave)
Frenching: 7/10 (not passionate as she stick her tongue into my mouth as if we were Frenching)
BBBJ: 7/10 (short slow and wet)
Attitude: 10/10 (friendly with sweet smiles)
Boob Fxxk: NIL (forget to try but can nicely inform her whether she got perform?)
FJ: 8.5/10 (pussy is tight for pumping pleasure)
GFE: 8/10 (after 1st deed done had some rest & conversation on her family before the 2nd round)
RTF: Yes! missing out on her boob fxxk if she does performed it

Overall session with YoYo is great with no regrets, for those big boobs lovers don't miss out on this GEM! really no horse run... the above points indicated is subjective to the eyes of the beholder!
Old 07-11-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 13
bokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
Very short and brief fr..havent try this stable..so must bring own towel
Main thing was to commend on OkT service. One of the better out there so far.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN View Post
!!! BIG BOOBS ALERT !!!

Today had make a appointment with ☞ ☞ Yoyo ☜ ☜ from Angels' Aura.

Once reached there, knocked the door as instruction was given, once she opens the door, to mine surprise she is quite tanned from the pics shown.

She wore a red tube dress with black V-cutting in front of her dress, exposing her cleavage, my eyes were glue to the big twin peaks which hidden in the tube dress she wearing.

Once inside the room, we hug each other with some french kissing...as I move my right hand up to her left boob, I squeeze for confirmation to verify any plastic implant on her big boobs. To my surprise, it is all natural!...

We had our shower after that we return to our room for some action...
She got tattoos above her butt, shoulders, wrist area... but my eyes are stuck on her twin peaks...

Started action as I was sitting on the edge of the bed as she kneel in front of me as she grip my tool for some bbbj... I cannot tahan already as I ask her to
lie down on the bed as I started to explore her body. She don't like to be kiss on her neck as she feel tickle . Main focus were her big twin peaks, I suck, lick and squeeze to my hunger and satisfaction.

Then she capped me and I pump her to heaven, she moans as her twin peaks bouncing up and down... to finalise whether her big boob are enhance, I hold her hands and placed it beside her head, as I pump her to the road of pleasure.
CONFRIMATION! the twin peaks slips to each side of her body. They are NATURALLY REAL!!!...

The deed had done, as come on both shots within 90mins session and boy!...
my legs are jelly already. No regrets as my focus was on her big twin peaks...
still can't get enough of it. Time up! quick shower, dress up, paid her and I slowly made my way home.

Looks: 7/10 (slightly above average because she is quite tanned)
Body: 7/10 (meat at the right places)
Boobs: 10/10 (she carrying a 38C huge rack with a 24 yrs old age which defy gravity, see to believe it)
Pussy: 7.5/10 (well trim and shave)
Frenching: 7/10 (not passionate as she stick her tongue into my mouth as if we were Frenching)
BBBJ: 7/10 (short slow and wet)
Attitude: 10/10 (friendly with sweet smiles)
Boob Fxxk: NIL (forget to try but can nicely inform her whether she got perform?)
FJ: 8.5/10 (pussy is tight for pumping pleasure)
GFE: 8/10 (after 1st deed done had some rest & conversation on her family before the 2nd round)
RTF: Yes! missing out on her boob fxxk if she does performed it

Overall session with YoYo is great with no regrets, for those big boobs lovers don't miss out on this GEM! really no horse run... the above points indicated is subjective to the eyes of the beholder!
She has nice rack but her waist and face is like those mid 30s auntie. Im aiming for lemon from paradise.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul1990 View Post
This is for Molly from Rollypollyman

Looks 9/10
Body 8/10
Massage 8/10
BBBJ 9/10
Cuddlig 7/10
FJ 10***/10 awesome!! My fav cowgirl 😍😍😍(really see the effort there!!)
GFE 5/10

Overall recommended can see the atitude she put in to service. Can speak only simple english, Abit satisfied because i like it very slow...abit too fast but to compare with the FJ position i prefer, she comply and really put in the effort. Abit of GFE experince, but i really really like the FJ position and experince she had given me. I feel in cloud 9... After when she get change...she look damn PRETTY and SEXY in that black dress, and her let down hair...SPEECHLESS... its like a whole new her or could say i fallen for her 😋😋😍😍 ...if only i could extend the time and known thai...the GFE will be up up and up!!

RTF if time permits, surely 😘😘 maybe i learn some thai first before returning.

Thanks Rollypollyman for this service!!
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 07-11-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokinhvan876 View Post
Shout out to OKT Rollypollyman:

Great responsive. One of the top OKT encountered so far.

Ploy: Overall good experience.
Thanks bro, always at your service
Old 07-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
Date Visited: 06/11/17
Name: Ploy [RollyPolly]

Here is my usual NO-BS summery FR... Ploy

Was actually planning my RTF for Guess, but chanced upon Ploy's images and boy does she look attractive to me. In 2 of the pics, she resembled a chio ex-intern..!! Die die must try, so Guess has to wait a few more days if Ploy's available. After communicating with the OKT, the booking was made for an one shot slot

Fast forward... Place was rather central, and will not be difficult to find... Relatively close the the MRT and SBS. Messaged OKT that I reached earlier that the agreed time, and was given the instruction... in no time, am in the room with this stunning slim SYT... Photo accuracy was spot on in most of the pictures... The one pic that didn't look like her was the way she wore her hair. Place was ok acceptable... Cut to the chase, here's a brief summary...

Looks: 9.75/10 (SERIOUSLY - No SHIT... I have never had back-to-back bonks with such chio-ness, first Guess and now Ploy. If I didn't have Guess earlier, this would've been an easy 10/10!!)
Boobs: 8/10 (Its on the small side, but I am not a booby man. Its a nice sized grab for me :P, and it suit her slim body very well)
Body: 9.5/10 (Very slim and sassy! Loved it... not an ounce of fat on her I thnik!!)
Kissing: Yes - Freching allowed too...
Fingering: Yes
BBBJ: BBBJ was really really good... If I let go, can easy explode!!
Painting: Yes, nicely trimmed down there...
Stereo: 7.75/10 (sensual meek-ish)
FJ1: 8.75/10 - Started with Ploy riding me... in 2 different ways... Seemed like she reached her orgasm after 10-15 mins of grinding... before asking me to be on top... and I gladly switched and pumped her hard until I explode...!! Wow!!
Massage: NIL
FJ2 - NIL - opted for 1 shot

GFE: 8/10 Very relaxing session with her... However, I felt there was a slight hint of reservation from her... perhaps she was too tired, or too hungry... Talked more to her to find that this poor gal has not been eating well... as she did not quite like Singapore food. She's already rather skinny and she said she lost 2KG since she started...
Attitude: 8/10 She was all smile throughout... Why not full marks? Well, she told me she just showered (evident by her wet hair), and being the empathic kind, I let it slide. Also, there seemed to be an aura of fragility around her... If I go next time, I will probably bring her some of her favorite food... I asked and she mentioned: Carbonara; Spaghetti Bolognese; Peperoni and Hawaiian Pizza
RTF: YES, I will definitely RTF this beauty for sure... but she will have to wait after I RTF Guess... meanwhile for bros that want to score some points with her and also really to help her with putting on some weight, bring her some food from the list above!!

Thanks RollyPolly again for bringing in such a beauty!!
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 07-11-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 13
castiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of light

Chat fr Teeruklover

Chat was one of the best bonks I had in my 8 years on sbf. I can still remember every detail from the moment I stepped into the apartment until I left the place.

A tall slim girl with the exact same glasses opened the door after ringing. She gave a sawasdee wai and that absolutely killed it. First great impression. She held my hands and bought me to the room. We had some small talk in her decent English and my decent Thai, and we had a very good rapport.

It was 30min into slot when she asked if she can shower me. Like whoa, normally, the girls would ask if I would like to shower, but Chat asked if she could shower me.

We stripped, and went into the bathroom. She then jumped and started frenching me. I returned the favour and after we stopped, she giggled and say I very handsome. Triple wah! She got me hooked now.

So showering was pretty standard until she gave me a bbbj in the shower.

Next we went out, to the bed, and she jumped on me with more frenching. I was hugging her as we kissed, and slowly she was sitting on top of me. My hands were going around her back, ass and boobs. She has very nice nipples!

It was so hot now, for the both of us. And my dick could feel the warmth and wetness from he pussy as we just hugged and kissed.

She got into 69, and I hungrily lapped up all her juices. But the more I do it, the more juices came out! Soon I cum and omfg, she freaking swallowed it, and said Free for me because she like me and I handsome. This must be a trick for more tips I thought.

After she swallowed, she said she had not cum. She guided my fingers over, and we started kissing again. I was like hard and ready in 10 minutes. She started to sit on me and started humping me. We almost did it raw but luckily I stopped myself. I think she was about to take me in when I stopped her. Lucky me.

Cap on, did like 10 positions, and finished deep in her.

What a good fuck and I would be going back for an rtf these couple of days!
Old 07-11-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by castiel69 View Post
Chat fr Teeruklover

Chat was one of the best bonks I had in my 8 years on sbf. I can still remember every detail from the moment I stepped into the apartment until I left the place.

A tall slim girl with the exact same glasses opened the door after ringing. She gave a sawasdee wai and that absolutely killed it. First great impression. She held my hands and bought me to the room. We had some small talk in her decent English and my decent Thai, and we had a very good rapport.

It was 30min into slot when she asked if she can shower me. Like whoa, normally, the girls would ask if I would like to shower, but Chat asked if she could shower me.

We stripped, and went into the bathroom. She then jumped and started frenching me. I returned the favour and after we stopped, she giggled and say I very handsome. Triple wah! She got me hooked now.

So showering was pretty standard until she gave me a bbbj in the shower.

Next we went out, to the bed, and she jumped on me with more frenching. I was hugging her as we kissed, and slowly she was sitting on top of me. My hands were going around her back, ass and boobs. She has very nice nipples!

It was so hot now, for the both of us. And my dick could feel the warmth and wetness from he pussy as we just hugged and kissed.

She got into 69, and I hungrily lapped up all her juices. But the more I do it, the more juices came out! Soon I cum and omfg, she freaking swallowed it, and said Free for me because she like me and I handsome. This must be a trick for more tips I thought.

After she swallowed, she said she had not cum. She guided my fingers over, and we started kissing again. I was like hard and ready in 10 minutes. She started to sit on me and started humping me. We almost did it raw but luckily I stopped myself. I think she was about to take me in when I stopped her. Lucky me.

Cap on, did like 10 positions, and finished deep in her.

What a good fuck and I would be going back for an rtf these couple of days!
Power la bro. 10position.
Old 07-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR for AMY ROLLYPOLLY

Posting on behalf of bro. Thanks for the FR
Old 07-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
franclee8782 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh fuck yes Kyla is back!
But now I'm torn between RTF Kyla and trying out Ida...
Old 07-11-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
leese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Agree with koc88 fr, Maggie is an awesome pattaya beach girl. Great figure, speaks superb English due to her job as tour reservation agent. Super tight. Did cim and swallow for me (for small tip), although she says she doesn’t like. Apparently it tasted sweet so she told me to eat sweet stuff next time. Lol
Thanks to okt for efficiency and responsiveness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post

Old 07-11-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

RTF FR MIYA @ AA

Well i happen to be slightly more free this week so tried to book an early afternoon slot but was told by OKT it was taken. 1hr later was updated that some bro cancelled so I happily confirmed my slot.

Shall only update the highlights that are different from my first FR on her.

She look like her energy kena drained over the last 3 days by all the bookings.
Nevertheless she did her best to be cheerful and service orientated.

Now she got her own bathroom so more privacy in there, just walk around without a towel also can haha. She just ate her lunch when i arrived so i watched her brushing her teeth naked while i sat on the bed. Enjoyed the view of those perks bouncing around while she brushed. After that came over and strip me, followed by a BBBJ first before a quick shower.

I screw her the first round hard and fast after a solid mouth job by this young looking girl, her combined expression of pain and pleasure is awesome. I do feel that her pussy is going to get sore real soon since she is getting fucked non stop the whole day.

Second round was the highlight for today....
Firstly i must say i hate it when you are screwing a woman and the feeling of needing to urine comes in. Yes it makes you last forever but the sensation is less. I screwed her for a good 20 mins until my legs also soft then surrendered and went to piss. Came back she told me to continue screwing her and i was thinking how to perform with my legs already soft. She seem to sense it so she said 'you work enough, now my turn'. She climb on top of me, and request me to position my body in a certain angle and told me she wants me to finish.
Engine started, she keep humping and humping me and i keep looking at those tits bouncing and bouncing infront of my face. My legs soft but my hands not soft so i guide her all the way. After a good long humping she increased her pace and started moaning very loudly, I recognised that she is going to cum so i push her ass to me harder in each thrust. The harder thrust got me to cum too but seeing that she is going to climax i decided not to do a CIM so she can get a good climax. What was surprising is i felt my whole waist area wet, and the juice even flow down my balls to my ass to the bed, forming a large patch the size of my ass on the bed. Now that was one of the most juice besides squirting that i have seen so far. Stand up walk to toilet the juice still can flow down my legs hahaha.

Sorry to the bro after me, you may think the bed is wet after your shower but its actually her juice in one big patch from my fucking LOL.

Thats all for my story telling today folks.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1