The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-02-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Nessa Siam Angels

WARNING This is not a FR
This morning I had one of the best sessions of my entire life with Nessa.
I don't know if she commando me or vice versa.
AC working full blast still temperature in room steamy hot.
We both powerless jelly legged destroyed.
Chemistry with her is out of this world.
She must be an alien from outer space.
Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
2018: A Sex Odyssey
WARNING This was not a FR
Old 22-02-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Jazy - regent

Took jazy few days back when she just arrived and did not have time to write a fr for her until now.

She has a warmth and lovely character that probably any man will fall in love with. Face look as per photo posted. One of the more service oriented girl I have had.

Look: 9/10 Same as posted, cute SYT looks. looks pretty and even better the longer I look at her
Body: 8/10 Well propotionated body for her size
Boob: 8/10 Feels pretty soft and a handful to hold, squeezing them during FJ is arousing which she has no objection in fact very welcomed
Frenching: 7/10 Frenchable but I prefer just planting kisses on her.
BBBJ: 7/10 Not a pro in this sector but good effort and hardworking
FJ: 8/10 Wet without KY and having natural moans during FJ. She also told me she cummed during the first shot, real or not I can't tell but felt some tension inside before I unloaded.
GFE: 9/10 Friendly attitude and treat me like her bf. Jazy is someone who is very nice to hug between shots. She will curl and hug me back like koala bear.
Overall: 8/10 RTF worthy and worth every penny spent.
Old 22-02-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hakefine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zomi - Regent Lust

A short FR for Zomi for my bonk yesterday afternoon.

Zomi is a rather shy lady that look better in real life than
the posted picture, she isn't a professional in this line but came to SG as she
needed money. She has a nicely toned body with a pair of papaya shaped boob and
a pair of very sensitive nipples which she initially rejects me for playing
with them but after she know I am not going to give up she just gave in and saw
her pair of nipples erected and the shiokness in her face.

Started with simple kisses but when she is aroused, she just
keeps on frenching me with her eyes closed like a hungry kitten. Just a few rubs
in her clit with intense frenching is enough to get her wet without the need
for any KY.

Her BBBJ is mediocre probably due to her inexperience in
this trade but FJ was good. Wet and horny, really hungry like a hungry kitten
wanting to get drilled. However, she still has the typical 'girl resistance',
she tried to make it feel like she doesn't want it. Coupled with soft moans and
eyes contact really got me quite hard and high. Gave her a good one yesterday
until we were both shag and sweaty.

The session with her is more like screwing a fuck buddy who
hasn't met for a long time. Always waiting for me to make the initial step even
when the hungry demon inside is already unleashed. FJ in any position is okay,
drill her well in missionary and she will really cum and her body will be
vibrating involuntarily.

After first shot when we were resting, she started to roam
my dick while we were hugging and kissing and with her hands working on my
dick. Followed by a BBBJ and cowgirl when I am harden and capped. Standing
doggy at the edge of the bed and ended in missionary. Twice I unloaded
massively during the 90 mins session.

Easily one of the better bonk I had since 2018.
Old 22-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

screwball57 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Daze fr DH

Tried her yesterday i gotta say it was well worth the trip considering location at east and im staying in the west.

Been supporting bro DH over the past few years and the quality of girls he brings in never fails to disappoint. Though some are good and some are average.

Bro's looking for girl next door, cute face, slim body can give daze a try. Even though she told me she's in her late 20's, she's got that vibe that im still bonking a syt. Boobs are enhanced but really soft with nice nipples. Tune and suck it like nobody business. I think she love to french if you initiate and won't hold back. Really like to kiss her. She can really blow but not much eye contact(im not a fan of bbbj) Paint her coz i couldn't resist that cute looking pussy. Its fully shaven! Starts by kissing her stomach and down to her thighs tease her with my tongue circling around her pussy then attack the clit. She was clearly enjoying it coz she was squirming and whining and grabbing my head and clasping my hand. That scene alone makes me hard typing this haha. Just did the 3 basic position for FJ but during cowgirl i believe she came. Ask her and she shyly admitted she cum. After 1st shot she offered massage which is suprisingly good that i almost fell asleep. Round 2 just french her suck her tits bang her hard in missionary for a while and unloaded in cd. Oh her moaning not those AV style but really arousing kind of moaning and her expression is just priceless you will surrender in no time.lol

Wash up and came back to the room smoke with her a lil bit though she only take a few puffs coz she says she's cutting down. Dress up and left a satisfied customer😊

Do note that she will ask for payment first. SOP for bro DH i guess coz there are cases you know i know.

Overall daze is a decent bonk, non commercial feel, can speak and understand english well. All attention on you and will even ask you permission to check on her phone. That says it all about her service. Rtf is highly possible. Ps. Sorry for the lousy report coz im not a good writer. Peace out!
Old 22-02-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
goonpie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fie28 View Post
Just wanna give a simple FR and in the spirit of just sharing real fr. Love is a very accommodative gal and willing to please all out. 

Date: 21/02/18 
Time: 1803hr
Type: Hotel
Rooms: Clean and Nice ( I am really impress with the location) 
Name: Pink
Looks: 7/10 I have high expectation pleasant looking....
Boobs: B 
Skin: same as in the photo wit thick makeup on her face.
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: Did not try
FJ: 8/10 very accommodative to almost any position piak piak piak.
GFE: 8/10
OKT: 9/10! Very service oriented. Accomodating.. Willing to try any position.. Alot of moaning everytime.. Overall i enjoy her service.. thanks Soi69 for the arrangement.👍

LOL - OKT willing to try many positions and moan a lot that's why 9/10. OKT cum FL? Nice
Old 22-02-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
zen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Polly from Soi69

Looks : 9/10 :
Polly is in her early 20s, look like ur uni GF. Pretty and cute IMO. Her look will grow throughout the session.

Body : 8.9/10 :
She has a very proportioned body with slight tan, not fat or not too skinny either. cant see any stretch marks, and she has a body art on her back. But confirm shiok to see when you bonk.

Boobs : 8/10 :
Enhanced C, but still in the right proportion with the body. Nice nipples to suck on also. Very pleasing to watch them bounce when you bonk.

Frenching : 9/10 :
Allow frenching, more of a tongue fight rather then kissing, which i prefer. Non smoker so bros no need worry any smell.

GFE : 9/10 :
Very chatty dosent seem shy, Very open and GFE feel. After first shot we lie down and talk about her life, while teasing my body.

Fingering : 8.5/10 :
Allow fingering and it felt wet, finger while letting our tongue fight, while she moan at the same time.

BBBJ : 9/10 :
Love her BBBJ she know where to lick, its damn shiok, almost cannot tahan.

FJ : 10/10 :
The best part of each session, 1st shot was done when i'm on top, managed to pump hand and soft, hearing her moan at the same time, trying not to release so fast. Rested for awhile before 2ic sediah again, 2nd shot took much longer and she was comfortable with different positions. Its was super shiok the whole body felt like jelly after the 2nd shot.

RTF: Of course when recharged Body and wallet

OKT: promt and friendly reply!!
Old 22-02-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

nickj2088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try Melody from TikoClub?

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=682049
Old 22-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

Interba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Much from TRL

Face: 8/10
Adorable young girl, poly girl kind of look. Live photo accurate.

Body: 8/10
Young tight body with full original assets and a nice ass.

BBBJ: 7/10
A bit inexperienced but willingness to service is excellent

Kissing: 8/10
DFK with kisses is included.

FJ: 9/10
Under utilised right young pussy filled with water; nothing to complain. A very fuckable pussy.

GFE: 8/10
Genuine friends alike feeling. Very demure girl and her cuteness can easily smitten any man. If the communication barrier is removed, I would have given her a 10/10 for GFE.
Old 22-02-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Rtf Gail today.
As per previous FR, all good or felt even better maybe cos of chemistry liao. Good cuddler n very decent performer for me.
Elegant, classy lady.
Cannot resist but take this photo before i left.
Will be back for her again.
And the place even more cosy n class lor
Old 22-02-2018, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya, but who know maybe they already east mountain raise and operate in another place and have branch in SG.. 555
the east mountain may rise again but their crop of FLs are now in their 30s and maybe some are past 40.
that said my fav is thaiboy and beauthaiful stables.
Old 22-02-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
Karasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarasuno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Writing FR for Ronna from sexsenses

Second time with the stable. I like this OKT, friendly, fast response and clear instructions.

Ronna

Looks: 8.5/10 maybe 20% discounted from the photos but still the same person. Still quite hot.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Enhanced. Hard underneath the boobs, nice nipples.
Bbbj: 8/10 just ok, got braces so felt weird at times
GFE: 10/10 good English. Genuinely friendly girl. Gave me kisses on my cheeks while resting. Felt very comfortable with her. Soaped me up really gently before and after session.
Fj: 9.5/10 she is good to go with all position but my fav is missionary, she just doesn’t lay there but rock her ass back and forth so feel really shiok. Her pussy was wet enough, not too tight or loose. Just comfortable.

Overall really a very satisfying bonk. Nice and comfortable, just like bonking my ex-gf. Thinking to RTF soon.
Old 22-02-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
zen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzen98 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My prev Post accident type wrong name! Ignore that!

Chat from Soi69

Looks : 9/10 :
Chat is in her early 20s, look like ur uni GF. Pretty and cute IMO. Her look will grow throughout the session.

Body : 8.9/10 :
She has a very proportioned body with slight tan, not fat or not too skinny either. cant see any stretch marks, and she has a body art on her back. But confirm shiok to see when you bonk.

Boobs : 8/10 :
Enhanced C, but still in the right proportion with the body. Nice nipples to suck on also. Very pleasing to watch them bounce when you bonk.

Frenching : 9/10 :
Allow frenching, more of a tongue fight rather then kissing, which i prefer. Non smoker so bros no need worry any smell.

GFE : 9/10 :
Very chatty dosent seem shy, Very open and GFE feel. After first shot we lie down and talk about her life, while teasing my body.

Fingering : 8.5/10 :
Allow fingering and it felt wet, finger while letting our tongue fight, while she moan at the same time.

BBBJ : 9/10 :
Love her BBBJ she know where to lick, its damn shiok, almost cannot tahan.

FJ : 10/10 :
The best part of each session, 1st shot was done when i'm on top, managed to pump hand and soft, hearing her moan at the same time, trying not to release so fast. Rested for awhile before 2ic sediah again, 2nd shot took much longer and she was comfortable with different positions. Its was super shiok the whole body felt like jelly after the 2nd shot.

RTF: Of course when recharged Body and wallet

OKT: promt and friendly reply!!
Old 22-02-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Ladermanz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR For Ronna from SS

Face: 8/10 Looks really seductive like her photos - Plenty of photos of herself on her phone too!
Body: 8/10. Curves in all the right places - good enough for me!
Boobs: 9/10. Big pair of melons - enhanced and bouncy~ buried my face into them and had a catbath with her boobs/tongue too - fantastic!
Pussy: No smell, delicious and trimmed
BBBJ: 10/10 for me - great suction, tongue action, couldnt feel her braces at all
FJ: 8/10.
Highlights:
CIM - great bbbj with her moaning and really sucked the lights out of me even after i came. Great GFE feeling and she can understand and speak above avg english.

Accommodated with your preferences and did mention she loved Yong Tau Foo~ any bros keen can always buy the dry one over!

Will look to RTF once my schedule permits! Overall a positive for me given her great attitude
Old 23-02-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

I was wondering whats the big deal with the legend status of POP from Paradise88.

I tried it myself today. She is one of the best I ever tried. Some girls, they pretty, think they can give bad service and get away with it. Some girls, don't look good so they tried to give good service to make up for it.

Pop has both looks, body and good service. She is a good example of what it means to have GFE and what it means to get customer loyalty in this trade.

Glad to have tried her, will RTF her definitely at least once if I am in Singapore when she is still around.
Old 23-02-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy View Post
Well-Said!
I tried bonking 3x a week even pocket can make it, body also cannot tahan. So seriously how can 1 bonk every First/Second or even 3rd blood every other day...

For me I think FRs really is subjective. I supporting only 2 stables constantly more towards their consistency of their girls and bros that took their girs FRs proven all real after I tried even if its new accounts by some new bros. And the OKT attitude also important. We paying for service not O u money lol. Real pics are also important to us as paying customers. At least its your choice to choose the girl u want and not tricked with some fake pics.
Have a great week ahead bros. Happy Bonking.
Chill la bros, doesnt matter who believe who. just bonk base on feel, want to bonk who jiu bonk who. try try a few stable sooner later will know which suits you.
notice suspicious trend just take note and ignore, you pin point and start something here, sure kenna attack by whoever that supports that person.
then Great bonk will become drama bonk again.

i think no matter what people say, ultimately if the girl doesnt appeals to you. you also wont book.
every now and then write share share here if you feel like writing essay lor.

And uncletommy, no offence ah, but ah, sometimes ah, really can 3x a week lei. hahaha, 4x also can, there are just times that my "little bro" cannot maintain. keep going.. last year got 1 to 2 months i go like every other day on average. honestly overspent during that period. till year end must maintain a bit. haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1