The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang legal house L10H19

Today my hunger pangs for G16 is activated, she is the sex expert, resemble a bit like chinese version of Emma Stone except shorter If you have tried her you would know this wl is lethal. Very hot and skillful. Her tongueful damn tingling, knows how to tease, especially her AR, wow I dare say one of the best is GL. Must tried and you'll know. Shiok!
Old 02-03-2018, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengenceSex View Post
Today my hunger pangs for G16 is activated, she is the sex expert, resemble a bit like chinese version of Emma Stone except shorter If you have tried her you would know this wl is lethal. Very hot and skillful. Her tongueful damn tingling, knows how to tease, especially her AR, wow I dare say one of the best is GL. Must tried and you'll know. Shiok!
I Like die cock stand with this G16... I told okt.. she made me damn tired. Like you said - lethal!
Old 05-03-2018, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Accurate. I actually like her natural huge boobs; I must say she, I'll give her 9/10. But, as u said, if never try, u won't know what you are missing!
Her Frenching must be like a 9.1? Very Passionate!
Catbath:9 like u said.
AR:9. Very Agree. Super!
BBBJ:8.9 Vgood Suction, Damn Shiok
Moving Pussy:9a! Slut but Gentle. Really 够力!
My heart is still racing..... really not for the faint-hearted lor!
Quote:
Old 06-03-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ya g16 is really AR certified pls bros go try and you will never feel anything like it !
Old 07-03-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Mouthwatering G16, I believe your hunger pangs must have been fulfilled.

A very high 女人味。A Bed Killer, I believe not many bro can resist. After enjoying the deed I enjoy hugging her in my arms, then we french while I squeeze her breast then we are at it again, playing with her pussy, 69, smooch and fuck like hungry mad lovers! It was so so damn good!
Old 07-03-2018, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 20
poker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant futurepoker has a brilliant future

Eh bros, just a question on personal preferences, please don't get mad with me.

So recently I tried this house, and took G16 as well due to all the positive FRs from bros here. Was considering between G1 and G16 but since I'm a boob lover, I went for the bigger number literally.

Her service is top notch and her French kissing is really good and really got me real damn horny, but it kinda bothered me after the deed was over and when I was returning home and thinking about it, to kiss someone who does AR.

So I just wonder whether you guys ever thought about it, or just let small head rule big head as I did.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by poker View Post

So recently I tried this house, and took G16 as well due to all the positive FRs from bros here. Was considering between G1 and G16 but since I'm a boob lover, I went for the bigger number literally.

Her service is top notch and her French kissing is really good and really got me real damn horny, but it kinda bothered me after the deed was over and when I was returning home and thinking about it, to kiss someone who does AR.

So I just wonder whether you guys ever thought about it, or just let small head rule big head as I did.
I had the exact same thoughts as you when i patronized G1 today! I was about to french her and then I realised: hey her tongue just rimmed my anus!

Btw all FRs on G1 are all accurate. The service rendered by G1 is top notch! Not the best looking but its the service that counts!

I wanted to try G18 but decided against it. How i wish G18 would service me as well as G1.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AnacondaM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

If I think like this I miss out all the enjoyment but if I don't, I get to experience joy, I rather don't. As far as I am concerned these kind of thoughts are my enemy, it is this kind of thoughts that destroy my enjoyment and happiness with the wl. Thus I don't even think of it. If I wanna do, don't think, if I wanna think, don't do. When I had ONS with some hot slut in discotheque I also suck the nip other guys suck before, french the tongue others french before, lick the pussy other guys lick and put their cock inside before, some more they never go check up, worst. But if I think so much I won't get to have sex with her. So choose. No right or wrong.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of

I agree with you...you would have missed out the joy of sex if you are too careful...Someone once said that "Sex is dirty if done correctly."
Old 08-03-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Bro, pai seh for being direct. What you are looking for is an exclusive pussy. No such thing in this world. Even wives and girlfriends had other partners before, so chances are other guys' dicks/asses/mouths had already touched yours

Quote:

Old 09-03-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

G16 is indeed quite a gem. RTF for 2nd visit and managed to get a CIM. She’s quite a petite girl. Looks will grow on you over time. Will RTF again to coax her to let me paint her.
Old 10-03-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
VengenceSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
G16 is indeed quite a gem. RTF for 2nd visit and managed to get a CIM. She’s quite a petite girl. Looks will grow on you over time. Will RTF again to coax her to let me paint her.
Yes! I feel she is a marvelous woman. If you are a lustful guy like me who is hungry for ecstasy kind of sex, she is the one. Her sex kungfu and breast is seriously my cup of tea.
Old 10-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Tried G3 today. She's been in Singapore for five months.

Looks - average looking milf. She's not fat but her buttocks are quite big.
Boobs- Saggy b cups with big nipples.
CBJ - Very good. Took a good five minutes.
FJ - Very good. She did me cowgirl. I fucked her missionary and doggy.
GFE - Very high. I initially wanted to choose G10 but G10 was busy and as me and G3 were walking to her room, G10 came down. G3 quickly hug me and rush to her room. She speaks a little broken english. Keep calling me handsome and you very good.

Overall, a good bonk. It would have been much better if she had bigger boobs. The girls in this house tend to wear padded bra to make their boobs look bigger with clothes on.
Old 13-03-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
horny4pussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
Oh I am very very sure she will let you paint her pussy Just now she also let me CIM, lick my didi while I was still cumming, really shoot all my load into her mouth, I always love it when a wl does that. Some more her AR is so powerful, I really enjoy her licking all over. Most time I just cum very hard and strong when I FJ her. She can really squeeze my dick with her pussy until every drop's out. This is what I call a very good bonk! 10/10pts!
Old 14-03-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 23
blower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of lightblower is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry but either I have been out of GL scene for too long or the other MLs had been pampering me too much. Tried out G16 today. Sad to say she is nowhere anything that was reported in the thread. Definitely not petite...looks more like a middle-aged auntie to me...AR, yes...Gfe, no...rushing, yes...shower on my own after deed, yes...personally, cmi...sorry...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1