The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: Is she a worthy replacement of Amy??

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
haha, i already preparing my next visit to geylang to look for her
Hullo... Hullo.... no respect for senior isit? Potong jalan !!!!
Old 14-12-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
duooort deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Mei Hui (1654A)

Went down to 1654A yesterday and saw quite a few gems working. LaLa was in a nice blue dress and Amy was busy with back to back appointments in her sweet white blouse. Was quite lost on so many choices when i remembered there are quite a few reviews on Mei Hui, so decided to try her.

Name: Mei Hui

(She looks to me like she is in her early 20s around 21-22, or maybe i am just bad in estimating pple's age)

Looks: 8
(The looks kind of grow with time, she looks quite cold in the start. Could be because of her countless sessions. She did told me later that her work is taking a toll to her health. )

Body: 8
(She does have a slender body with B cup boobs and nice pinkish nipples at the tip. I think she also have a flower tattoo at her naval area. Did not really pay attention. )

Shower: 7.5
(I did not expect anything special cause of her cold behaviour at the start. But she surprised me by giving a nice water based bbbj with her skillful mouth/tongue)

Cat Bath: 5.5
(She only used her fingers to play around with my nipples and sucked on them for a while)

BBBJ: 8
(Though she lacks in catbath skills, she does score pretty good in the BBBJ department. She uses her fingers and tongue well, licking and sucking on the tip of my sausage or around the head section.)

AR: N/A
(Did not try, and i believe she is not interested too since she did not make any initiative)

Frenching: 5.5
(She only allow short kisses and would push my head away after a few secs.... Maybe i am just not her type. Was later told by her that she does not french much even when having sex with her ex bf.)

FJ: 7
(We tried a couple of positions - gal on top, lotus sitting, doggy and i cum in missionary position. One thing i like during the session is when we are at lotus sitting postion, she would cup both her hands behind my neck for support and lean back, close her eyes and enjoy herself. She also arched her back and kept grinding on my sausage while showing the shiok face. )

GFE: 6.5
(She only opened up to me when we are tcss after our session. Was told that she just recover from some cold or something, so she was quite cold at the start. She was also pretty tired from her endless work and still trying to cope with her SG life)

RTF: Most probably not
(Don't get me wrong for all those Mei Hui supporters out there. Although she is pretty and is quite responsive during our session, she does not like to kiss or french. I am a sucker for frenching.)
Old 15-12-2010, 12:30 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG
FR on Apple, L1809.

Found a GEM and am surprised nothing much is mentioned about her on SBF.

We've all been blinded at L1654A. LOl!~

Was at 3033 to CIM with AC; Service as solid as ever.

Then, a SYT from outside came in, she was booked by some X@#$%.

I asked the OKT for her name and was told she's APPLE.

Really a Xiao Bu Dian. Ren Jian Ren Ai ... Waolao! HIGH just looking at her.

Bonked her ... at L1612. Waited 45 mins for her. She's fragile, must handle with care. haha ... I didn't manage to cum with her, maybe because she's too tiny and I am scared that I will tear her up but I still enjoy the session to the fullest.

Name: Apple.
Base: Was from WH17 but the shop was closed down and she was transferred to L1809.

Looks: 9/10 SYT, Better than Amy, Joey, Kitty, Charlie ... One of the best!
Body: 8/10 Tight and nice to touch ...
Lips: 7.5/10 Small and want to kiss it so much but was denied. Maybe because she saw me at 3033, fucking AC. Think I am a POLO Playboy; thus strictly no KC thingy and did her job like a pro.

Catbath: 8.5/10 Kinda of funny but I like. keep blowing air and moans into my ears ... hug me like a kola bear and hardworking with weird moves, unlike many others that I tried.

AR: 5/10 I guess she doesn't like, lick lick here and paint paint up-down for 1-2 mins only.

BBBJ: 8/10 She makes it up with the sensational BBBJ.

Hand-Actions: 6/10 Very playful ...

FJ: 6/10 I bonk her missionary and doggy. Cannot cum leh! See her too cute, slow down and thus no ejection, started TCSS with her til time is up. Not much GFE, I am a BAD man to her, thus lost some elements in the fuck.

FYI: Already unloaded with AC earlier, thus just wanna bonk the SYT, cos HIGH just looking at her. HIGH is HIGH but Cannot Cum ... She said I played too much, that's why.

RTF: Yes!

Around for 4 months liao. People blind is it, such a gem and no one knows

MAX, you'll love this one!
Old 15-12-2010, 08:22 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG
Re: FR on Apple, L1809.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Apple always want to keep herself low profile. I asked her why she said doesn't want too much pressure and make people disappointed.
Haha ... she will be famous and tired, looking at her Q just today.

Wait gonna screw by her for the FR.
Old 16-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

I wonder where do the rest of the gals (e.g. Echo) from 16WH17 went to? I heard the oKT of this house can renew her license after the 3-month suspension expired.
Old 16-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is she a worthy replacement of Amy??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga69 View Post
bro, u mean ker-er in ah yap house 1606 ??? or in this ju-er new
2 different gals...JU ER aka Joey is at wester no 6...Ke Er is L16 no 6...

Cheers...
Old 16-12-2010, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Hey Ms Leggy, you look alittle like Joanne Peh ...

I was pretty busy with work these days but am still manage to squeeze some time in-between appointments to have a quickie in GL wonderland. I saw Ke Le from L16H??, hmmm ... she may be my next target. Without further ado, here is a FR for Papa Yong (who kept mentioning my name) and the rest of the bros here to savour ...

WL Name - Michelle
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years
Height - 1.65 m
Home Base - L28H31A (Willie's place)
Misc Info - Has been working in GL since 3 months ago

Look - 7/10

She resembles the famous Media Corp Artist, Joanne Peh a little, say about 30-40%. She is not very pretty like Mei Hui, Amy, Mei Qi, etc. but she possesses a bubbly personality and she has the attractiveness factor. A rare species in GL. She neatly tied up her long tress which made her looks older than her age.

Bod - 8/10

Although not very tall by GL standard but she has the body I fancy in a gal. Very minimum fats and flat tummy. She is a proud owner of a pair of long, sexy and slender legs which most gals would die to possess. These made her look tall from a distance. She is fair and has smooth body complexion. No blemish was found.

Tits - 7.5/10

Although only B cupper assets, they are firm and well-developed. Her nipples are pencil-eraser in size and very light pink in color. They may look like pale brown depending on the lighting in the room.

Shower - 8.5/10

Awesome sexual performance in the shower! She made me beg her for more. She gave me an extremely stimulating soapy Body2Body massage and an ultra deep-throated BBBJ. Her perky butts were put to good use. She used that to grind my hard-on heirloom while my hands were all over her. She reminded me of the retired M88 of L2413. Her spontaneous sexual action and playful demeanour made the whole session fabulously-sexciting. We frenched deeply and madly for a long time within the small toilet. ShiokaDooo!!!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

Very stimulating fore-play from this slutty lass. She serviced me from back to front and top to bottom ... She left "no stone unturned"! Awesome!

French Kissing - 8/10

Very passionate and engaging. It was like kissing my GF. I felt a lot of GFE was discharged. The sexual emotion built-up very quickly even though that was the very first time I bonked her. Probably we click very well - Like Bees to honey!

AR - 7.5/10

It was certainly very well done but it would be ideal if she can be more enterprising in using her hand action while Ass Rimming me simultaneously.

BBBJ - 8.5/10

One of the best I have had in GL. She performed an amazing ultra deep-throated BBBJ. Her lips touched my penis base as she swallowed the whole length of my massive heirloom ... she would stop momentarily before withdrawing ... She engulfed the length of my super hard on penis again and again ... the cycle continues for a good 10-15 minutes. Awesome feat!!

FJ - 7.8/10

It was a spell-binding session as I was already driven to cloub 9 by the time when we reached the FJ department. Her pussy was rather tight and moist. As usual we adopted several sexual positions before I fired off in my favourite missionary position. In this session, I really made her work doubly hard as she was breathing real hard after I climaxed. What a fantastic lass!!! ShiokaDoooo x2!!!

Attitude - 8/10

Very bubbly, spontaneous and cheerful lass!!! She definitely made a good sex partner!

RTF - Yes, especially after I watched Joanne Peh on TV. Bwahahahaha!!!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Tonite I conferred her the title - Ms Commando WL

Tonite I conferred her the title - Ms Commando WL

Hey bros, do you know who I am referring to? She is tall, sexy and definitely performance-oriented ... And she is from 54A which is well-known as the house of service-oriented WLs. No prize for guessing the answer right ... Here is the answer ...

WL Name - Jenny
Orign - Harbin, PRC
Age - 24 years (she claimed but I thought she looks like she is in her late twenties to early thirties)
Height - 1.7m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L16H54A
Misc Info - She has managed to garner many beau who showered her with TLC after the departure of Moon from the same house

Look - 6/10

She ain't pretty at all and some may find her unpleasant as well. Like what some people say, she has the looks of a horse face Ah Gua (colloquial for transvestite). No offence to her ardent supporters as I merely put up what I heard from my SBF buddies. What drawn her hardcore regulars to this WL is her ability to discharge lots of GFE and her extraordinary commando performance.

Body - 8.5/10

Awesome by GL standard! Not many GL WL can match her in this department. She has almost everything a warm blooded man would desire! Tall, big tits, slim waist, perky butts, proportional hip, flat tummy, long slender legs and super smooth body complexion. WOaFFF!!!

Tits - 7.5/10

Although C cups, regret to say that they are surgically-augmented. However, I must say they are prefessionally well done! Only the veterans can tell the difference. Bonus points awarded for her pink nipples.

Shower - 7.8/10

Just like Michelle from 2831A, she provided me with lots of sexciting actions in the shower. However, I find Michelle's action more interesting and sexciting! Perhaps I find Michelle very spontaneous and we can click pretty well.

Cat-Bath - 8.5/10

She is a PRO! What can I say, man! Try her and am sure you would be spoilt! You are warned, man! Definitely not for the faint-hearted folks!

French Kissing - 8/10

This is what I can lusty & aggressive french kissing versus Michelle's french with feeling.

AR - 8/10

Fantastic! Sexually spell-binding with the lethal hand-mouth action ... A la Coco!!

BBBJ - 8/10

She is for sure a veteran! Mind you, I have very high standard in this department. Again, alot of stimulating hand action while BBBJing me. She really drove me crazy, man!!

FJ - 7.8/10

She was game for almost anything and any positions you desire! You call the shot and she will oblige without fail! A word of caution, not for the faint-hearted individuals. If you have history of heart attack or hypertension, please skip her for the sake of your love ones and most importantly, yourself. If you are game, try her and you would understand where I am coming from. In order to enjoy the session to the fullest, I would urge you to be pro-active in the sexual action.

Attitude - 8.5/10

Fantastic!

RTF - Once is enough as her looks is below my standard. I merely wanna experience how it was like fucking this commando-qualified WL ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rain. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Max,

Just to clarify... L16WH06 is at Westerhout Road while L1606 is at Lorong 16 house no 6 right?
Old 17-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain. View Post
Bro Max,

Just to clarify... L16WH06 is at Westerhout Road while L1606 is at Lorong 16 house no 6 right?
Brudder, you are right lah! L1606 boss is Ah Yap and L16WH06 boss is Ah Lek.
Old 17-12-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rain. View Post
Bro Max,

You are right brother...

Bro Max busy so I kapoh hor...

Cheers...unfit
Old 17-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

FR on Ai Li, W1606

I think Ai Li’s appearance is between a SYT and GND, but my senior Bro O---- thinks otherwise, he thinks she is a young MILF, haha….. Ai Li is very demure, quite, reserved and rather shy (Only the outlook, once inside the room, is totally different). IMHO, her look is above average.

Went to her home base to check up her housemates cause read some good reviews on them. In the end, I chose her because she looks fresh and her petite size. She came from Hubei and is slightly taller than 1.55 m but I think less than 1.6. She has been working in GL for 2 months and used to work in KTV back home for a couple of months before heading here. Btw, she is only 21 years old, born in the year 1989. She may be young, but her service standard, hmm… quite skilful though.

Look – 7.0/10
She has this fresh young look, somehow look like those JC or poly gal (Maybe because of her age). She has natural long hair and used little makeup. Her facial complexion reminded me of Charlie of L2007, covered with not very visible light brown freckles.

Body – 7.2/10
She may not be tall, but she has the right curve at the right place. A little puppy fat, which I told her to watch out on her diet. Overall, she is fair and has the young and fresh body type. If she is slightly taller, it will be better.

Boobs – 7.0/10
She has a pair of beautiful A+ cupper and light pinkish tits. Her boobs look exactly like those of Amy from L1654A.

Shower – 7.5/10
She is very hard working in this department. Not only she performed soapy body wash and massage, she even made used of her thighs to grab hold of your penis to rub you high.

Cat-Bath & AR – 8.0/10
A good lick is what you can expect from her. AR was done with alternate suction on your testicles, licking on your ass-rack and the area in between. And mind you, at least 10 minutes were spent here.

BBBJ – 7.0/10
Not the aggressive type but slow and sensuous, I like the way she looks at me although the BBBJ was quite mechanical.

French Kissing – 7.0/10
Again the not so aggressive, commando, eat you up kind of kissing. As mentioned, she is quite reserved and rather shy, I enjoyed her soft lips very much, like kissing your girlfriends during those courtship days.

FJ – 7.5/10
Her natural moans were like music to my ears. I was enjoying so much that I came within minutes with just one missionary position.

RTF – Her service and performance is definitely above average. If you are in the mood of a fresh young looking gal, you can consider her because I find her natural girlfriend reaction was her main pulling factor.

Happy Bonking.
Old 18-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 20
roadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyroadster33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hey Ms Leggy, you look alittle like Joanne Peh ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I was pretty busy with work these days but am still manage to squeeze some time in-between appointments to have a quickie in GL wonderland. I saw Ke Le from L16H??, hmmm ... she may be my next target. Without further ado, here is a FR for Papa Yong (who kept mentioning my name) and the rest of the bros here to savour ...

WL Name - Michelle
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years
Height - 1.65 m
Home Base - L28H31A (Willie's place)
Misc Info - Has been working in GL since 3 months ago

Look - 7/10

She resembles the famous Media Corp Artist, Joanne Peh a little, say about 30-40%. She is not very pretty like Mei Hui, Amy, Mei Qi, etc. but she possesses a bubbly personality and she has the attractiveness factor. A rare species in GL. She neatly tied up her long tress which made her looks older than her age.

Bod - 8/10

Although not very tall by GL standard but she has the body I fancy in a gal. Very minimum fats and flat tummy. She is a proud owner of a pair of long, sexy and slender legs which most gals would die to possess. These made her look tall from a distance. She is fair and has smooth body complexion. No blemish was found.

Tits - 7.5/10

Although only B cupper assets, they are firm and well-developed. Her nipples are pencil-eraser in size and very light pink in color. They may look like pale brown depending on the lighting in the room.

Shower - 8.5/10

Awesome sexual performance in the shower! She made me beg her for more. She gave me an extremely stimulating soapy Body2Body massage and an ultra deep-throated BBBJ. Her perky butts were put to good use. She used that to grind my hard-on heirloom while my hands were all over her. She reminded me of the retired M88 of L2413. Her spontaneous sexual action and playful demeanour made the whole session fabulously-sexciting. We frenched deeply and madly for a long time within the small toilet. ShiokaDooo!!!

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

Very stimulating fore-play from this slutty lass. She serviced me from back to front and top to bottom ... She left "no stone unturned"! Awesome!

French Kissing - 8/10

Very passionate and engaging. It was like kissing my GF. I felt a lot of GFE was discharged. The sexual emotion built-up very quickly even though that was the very first time I bonked her. Probably we click very well - Like Bees to honey!

AR - 7.5/10

It was certainly very well done but it would be ideal if she can be more enterprising in using her hand action while Ass Rimming me simultaneously.

BBBJ - 8.5/10

One of the best I have had in GL. She performed an amazing ultra deep-throated BBBJ. Her lips touched my penis base as she swallowed the whole length of my massive heirloom ... she would stop momentarily before withdrawing ... She engulfed the length of my super hard on penis again and again ... the cycle continues for a good 10-15 minutes. Awesome feat!!

FJ - 7.8/10

It was a spell-binding session as I was already driven to cloub 9 by the time when we reached the FJ department. Her pussy was rather tight and moist. As usual we adopted several sexual positions before I fired off in my favourite missionary position. In this session, I really made her work doubly hard as she was breathing real hard after I climaxed. What a fantastic lass!!! ShiokaDoooo x2!!!

Attitude - 8/10

Very bubbly, spontaneous and cheerful lass!!! She definitely made a good sex partner!

RTF - Yes, especially after I watched Joanne Peh on TV. Bwahahahaha!!!

Enjoy,
MaXx
ya,i tried her before,shes good,rtf 3 times so far,will try other gals first then rtf her again
Old 18-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 23
JackMe1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ju er 1606

looks 6/10 - no lips. Not a gd looker
body 5/10 - skinny and short. Hardly any tits
bbbj 7/10 - good suction. Bbbj in shower. Shiok
fj 8/10 - very tight. Willing to try many positions
frenching 4/10 - a bit reluctant to kiss. Managed during fj

rtf : no. Need something better looking
Old 18-12-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackMe1 View Post
Ju er 1606

looks 6/10 - no lips. Not a gd looker
body 5/10 - skinny and short. Hardly any tits
bbbj 7/10 - good suction. Bbbj in shower. Shiok
fj 8/10 - very tight. Willing to try many positions
frenching 4/10 - a bit reluctant to kiss. Managed during fj

rtf : no. Need something better looking
Brudder, how can a person without lips? U must be exaggerating lah!!! She does not french u maybe because you got bad breathe lah! U cannot always think at one angle. U also must take of other angles like yourself. Dun 4get you are no Andy Lau hor!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1