The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2017, 07:31 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
adamsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Did not try xiao fen, but she seems like she is my type when i saw her
Old 02-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
SetMeLove is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsy View Post
Did not try xiao fen, but she seems like she is my type when i saw her
Yup, she is my type too.
Old 03-01-2017, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
elitez is Cool - loads of Potential

Keep the FR coming, thank you for the effort
Old 04-01-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A plug for Xiao Qian from 2040 who from day one until now which is probably 7 or 8 sessions for me has not slacked off her service. Still full effort and good disposition from her. Really does her job well but makes it feel like it is not a job to her.

Didn't realize also the house opens at 11 and closes at 1030pm for those that want a pre lunch bonk
Old 04-01-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SamK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have visited two girls over the past couple of months at L18H56 thanks to the feedback from the bros here. Being an expat, I read here that most of Cat150 OKT's are not welcoming to non-Chinese punters, but not in this house. Helpful over the phone for booking, even called me before the first visit to advise the girl I had booked is not coming so better try the next day.

The girls:

Apple: as evident from so many FRs, this girl is simply amazing. As a foreigner I am a sucker for Chinese cuties anyway but she is very sexy and cute. Her GFE skills are second to none, made great effort to make conversation even with her limited English. Shower action, BBBJ, FK, Frenching and AR all 9 or 10 out of 10. sexy slender body with C ish tits. The main thing is that she enjoys every minute, or at least very very convincingly pretends that she does.

Mi Zo:

Another really cute, sweet and sexy girl. She made me feel like I am on a hook up with a GF, even with almost no English and bare minimum communications! A big framed girl certainly by Singapore standards, tall, great large and plum tits, long legs, very cute face, and again 9 or 10 for all services offered. At one point she went to her phone and I am so glad I did not protest since she chose a great lap dancing play list, changed into a skimpy costume and gave me a very hands (and mouth) on lap dance!
BBBJ and FK particularly good and proactive.

Thank you to all the bros for the FRs and recommendations!
Old 04-01-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Go check out 1654A. They have got some hot killers for CAT150. you will not regret it
Old 05-01-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamK View Post
I have visited two girls over the past couple of months at L18H56 thanks to the feedback from the bros here. Being an expat, I read here that most of Cat150 OKT's are not welcoming to non-Chinese punters, but not in this house. Helpful over the phone for booking, even called me before the first visit to advise the girl I had booked is not coming so better try the next day.

The girls:

Apple: as evident from so many FRs, this girl is simply amazing. As a foreigner I am a sucker for Chinese cuties anyway but she is very sexy and cute. Her GFE skills are second to none, made great effort to make conversation even with her limited English. Shower action, BBBJ, FK, Frenching and AR all 9 or 10 out of 10. sexy slender body with C ish tits. The main thing is that she enjoys every minute, or at least very very convincingly pretends that she does.

Mi Zo:

Another really cute, sweet and sexy girl. She made me feel like I am on a hook up with a GF, even with almost no English and bare minimum communications! A big framed girl certainly by Singapore standards, tall, great large and plum tits, long legs, very cute face, and again 9 or 10 for all services offered. At one point she went to her phone and I am so glad I did not protest since she chose a great lap dancing play list, changed into a skimpy costume and gave me a very hands (and mouth) on lap dance!

Good that you managed to get them. Going to the house itself seems to be key to get these two.

I had them both when they first came and were not so hot. Since then, never have been able to get them. Seems like back to back customers for them.
Old 05-01-2017, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamK View Post

The girls:

Mi Zo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Good that you managed to get them. Going to the house itself seems to be key to get these two.

I had them both when they first came and were not so hot. Since then, never have been able to get them. Seems like back to back customers for them.
Mozi Replacement: G18 Anna WH1612

I'm reluctant to share this gem which I think hasn't been mentioned in this forum. But if you are looking for a girl with 70-80 percent similarity to Mozi in terms of look, body, service and gfe, check out this girl Anna no.18 at WH1612 Yi Tiao Long. She is tanned like mozi, 1.65m tall (about same height as mozi) and b-c cup lovely firm boobs. This girl could very well be mozi's sister or cousin in terms of look and attitude, only diff is anna's eyes are bigger and nose is sharper. All the usual cat 150 services including frenching. But her yi tiao long catbath is what stands out as she grazes your skin and your balls with her teeth, and when she reeaches your dick, grips it firmly in her mouth and thrashes your cock head repeatedly with her tongue. Oh, and she gets very wet and horny if you give her a tongue lashing below. Be prepared to wait at least 30-60 min for this hotcake. But trust me, this over a month old newbie is worth the wait.

And I've done my community service for the week. Happy bonking!
Old 05-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

I'm reluctant to share this gem which I think hasn't been mentioned in this forum. But if you are looking for a girl with 70-80 percent similarity to Mozi in terms of look, body, service and gfe, check out this girl Anna no.18 at WH1612 Yi Tiao Long. She is tanned like mozi, 1.65m tall (about same height as mozi) and b-c cup lovely firm boobs. This girl could very well be mozi's sister or cousin in terms of look and attitude, only diff is anna's eyes are bigger and nose is sharper. All the usual cat 150 services including frenching. But her yi tiao long catbath is what stands out as she grazes your skin and your balls with her teeth, and when she reeaches your dick, grips it firmly in her mouth and thrashes your cock head repeatedly with her tongue. Oh, and she gets very wet and horny if you give her a tongue lashing below. Be prepared to wait at least 30-60 min for this hotcake. But trust me, this over a month old newbie is worth the wait.

Thanks for this Bro and be prepared for a rush on her I guess.

Mo Zhi for me is this itch that I just can't scratch. I am pretty sure if I can get her one more time I will be done and can move on. Just that week after week it is just no go for her. And this is over a period of 6 weeks now since I managed to get her.

Apple I have done multiple times so am happy to move on there. Despite the memory of her I have no urge whatsoever to line up and wait for her.
Old 05-01-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Thanks for this Bro and be prepared for a rush on her I guess.

Mo Zhi for me is this itch that I just can't scratch. I am pretty sure if I can get her one more time I will be done and can move on. Just that week after week it is just no go for her. And this is over a period of 6 weeks now since I managed to get her.

Apple I have done multiple times so am happy to move on there. Despite the memory of her I have no urge whatsoever to line up and wait for her.
There's another lovely tanned good service and gfe WL with nice frenching nearby as well. I'll share in time with all here
Old 05-01-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Anyone want to make a trip down to frequent 1654A? They got the best trainned girls in geylang and very pretty as well. Big boobs of C and D cup if you are boobs lover. hope to hear from you soon
Old 06-01-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
similj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw 1 pretty WL with spectacles. Any bro seen before? What her name and which house?
Old 06-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by similj View Post
Saw 1 pretty WL with spectacles. Any bro seen before? What her name and which house?
The one I think with specs and is quite attractive is Xiao Mai from 3033. Of course the other outstanding feature of her are her big tits.

If the one you saw had small tits then i have no idea who that is.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tanonglee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L20H41 also have 1 lady wearing spectacles . is real spectacles due to her bit Short-sight . name is Xuan Xuan . from Guangzhou . look like kindergarten teacher with spectacles on . slim , tall , fair & long hair. tits about B- . only one is wearing spectacles at her homebase . service wise is good for me . don't know for other bros . that may be you saw . just start work last month . have try her twice .

Last edited by tanonglee; 06-01-2017 at 04:34 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

I'm reluctant to share this gem which I think hasn't been mentioned in this forum. But if you are looking for a girl with 70-80 percent similarity to Mozi in terms of look, body, service and gfe, check out this girl Anna no.18 at WH1612 Yi Tiao Long. She is tanned like mozi, 1.65m tall (about same height as mozi) and b-c cup lovely firm boobs. This girl could very well be mozi's sister or cousin in terms of look and attitude, only diff is anna's eyes are bigger and nose is sharper. All the usual cat 150 services including frenching. But her yi tiao long catbath is what stands out as she grazes your skin and your balls with her teeth, and when she reaches your dick, grips it firmly in her mouth and thrashes your cock head repeatedly with her tongue. Oh, and she gets very wet and horny if you give her a tongue lashing below. Be prepared to wait at least 30-60 min for this hotcake. But trust me, this over a month old newbie is worth the wait.

Was reminded by an anonymous contributor that it was his apparent genuine SIC that unveiled this gem to me. Thanks to this "senior" for his "community service".

Full credit goes to this mystery bro, just in case anyone mstakenly thinks I'm trying to even claim a single ounce of kudos for this. I don't need it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1