The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tubaobao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan265 View Post
Annie - L1667.
Had a wonderful experience with Annie, a xmm from Sichuan.
She is very service oriented and not a time watcher.

Looks: 8/10
Annie has the demure innocent schoolgirl look, which I was attracted to immediately. She's about 1.6m tall, not too skinny, tight ass, cute boobs with perky nips.

BBBJ: 9/10
One of the best BBBJs I have ever experienced. Slow and sensual. Never rushing you for the FJ. Meanwhile spreading her legs open for you to access her pussy. After which, she will move into the 69 position.

FJ: 10/10
Very good experience. Moans are sexy and natural. Willing to accommodate to your requests (but I didn't try anything too kinky. haha). When pumping her deep can hear the sound of her wet pussy. Also, when I was about to shoot, she grabbed my butt and stopped me, say wanna f longer. haha.

Kissing: 9/10
Freeflow tongue action. very JAV.

GFE: 10/10
Due to her schoolgirl-y look and talkative nature, her GFE is really gao gao. Get the feeling that one session may not be enough.

RTF: Definitely.

Although sometimes always gian to try new girls, their service is rather hit & miss. With Annie, her standard is always there, and will always leave you feeling sextisfied.
I tried Annie yesterday, very accurate post, Thanks Spartan265 for the great recommendation.
Old 02-09-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked CoCo ( Hse 2058) for the first time.

CoCo is a newbie started work one month plus. She is 1.58m tall, 42 kg, A- boobs. Long hair, looks young and somehow reminds me of the young and petite version of Anita Mui (梅艳芳). She has tatoos along her left upper and lower arm and another one at waist level behind , central. She talked in a fast, loud and forceful manner, compared to a normal lady's talking style.

She took a 6 min shower alone proactively as i told her i had already bathed and that she need not to bathe.
During hugging action, she was very firm and disallowed frenching and lip kissing. Still i enjoyed by kissing her face , neck and ear.

I requested for CBJ. The performance was very normal. So i changed cap as per her request and quickly proceeded to FJ.

Fucked her in standing and then painted her 3 mins on bed. She moved her hip up and down intermittently due to the stimulus. Her chest looked flat when lying. Her nipples had now become hardened and swelled.On bed, i fucked her in another total of 6 positions and finally ejected in missionary folding chair position. Could not resist the temptation to unload bullets early as it gave me the thrilling feeling of fucking a young petite neighbour's daughter. During the FJ, she had applied a lot of lubricating gel and looked like suffered in great pain in every fuck position. These had further fueled my beast mode and i was so sextified on the visual effect of her facial agony expression that i ejaculated early. Net thrusting time was 16 mins.

I still had 30 mins left. She quickly proceeded to bathe without uncapping me and cleaning my dick. After her bathing, i politely smiled and asked her to leave and she agreed without hesitation for a sec, lol.

My wallet was on top of 7 pieces of ten dollar note at a prominent place. Usually, if the WL is good, i will even further top up. In this case, it is regretted that i didnt activate the sum, save all for the next WL on another day, lol.
I bet you pump her harder and harder when seeing her in agony ya.
Old 02-09-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 15
dlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond reputedlsc01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan265 View Post
Annie - L1667.
Had a wonderful experience with Annie, a xmm from Sichuan.
She is very service oriented and not a time watcher.

Looks: 8/10
Annie has the demure innocent schoolgirl look, which I was attracted to immediately. She's about 1.6m tall, not too skinny, tight ass, cute boobs with perky nips.

BBBJ: 9/10
One of the best BBBJs I have ever experienced. Slow and sensual. Never rushing you for the FJ. Meanwhile spreading her legs open for you to access her pussy. After which, she will move into the 69 position.

FJ: 10/10
Very good experience. Moans are sexy and natural. Willing to accommodate to your requests (but I didn't try anything too kinky. haha). When pumping her deep can hear the sound of her wet pussy. Also, when I was about to shoot, she grabbed my butt and stopped me, say wanna f longer. haha.

Kissing: 9/10
Freeflow tongue action. very JAV.

GFE: 10/10
Due to her schoolgirl-y look and talkative nature, her GFE is really gao gao. Get the feeling that one session may not be enough.

RTF: Definitely.

Although sometimes always gian to try new girls, their service is rather hit & miss. With Annie, her standard is always there, and will always leave you feeling sextisfied.
I agreed with Bro Spartan265's FR. I have a wonderful session with her yesterday.

She was in her OL attire. She's a good kisser and we had a tongue fighting war. Her BBBJ is damn good and she did a deepthroat BJ when we bathed together. She's so accommodating and unlimited gfe. She's only in her early 20s. Just imagine fucking your young OL colleague, wow the feeling is great. Every $$$ is well spent for her. Will rtf her.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Bonked Xiao Bei (XB, 小贝) , of Hse 2040, for the first time.

XB , from Guang Tong (广东), had started work since 9 May 18. She is 1.68m tall, 50 kg with nice body. Boobs is A+ and i like. Long hair, medium bridge nose, having slutty , foxy, CFM's look and is attractive to me. She has the nice flower (樱花) tatoo on her left chest and other tatoo on her left upper arm and another small tatoo on top of her left ankle . Very good Chemistry and GFE with her.

Nice hugging, and caressing of her A boobs and abdominal and pussy while she caressed my rod, coupled with good frenching and tongue fight. With this erotic visual images in the mirror, my sex desire was intense and heightened.

I requested for CBJ (she does BBBJ). Nice BJ with licking of my balls gave me that warm, shiok feeling sending me to cloud nine.

I enjoyed very much fucking her in standing. She was accomodating to all fucking positions. She had used some lubricating gel as i reminded her that i might take longer time to cum. Her soft moans, slutty seductive look, nice slim body with long slim leg ( i am not a BIG boobs lover), good frenching with tongue fight, strong GFE, all these made me thrust her with Great Sextisfaction. A total of
7 positions on bed and ejected in Missionary after super furious thrustings. She had the stamina to take long poundings. Net thrust her for about 30 mins. Still had 20 mins left, as confirmed by her. Hugged her on bed for 10 mins and released her for bathing.

She put on a black g string panty with the words "Fuck Me". I asked for her panty in a smiling, saliva dripping facial expression. She undressed it and passed to me. I said her sis would experience a nice mountain breeze later when walking down the staircase. She kept smiling and looked so horny. I bent down, opened her legs and had a deep kiss on her bushy cunt. Same as the style i treated Yi Yi, i used my hand to slide against her cunt just before she stepped out of the door. Instead of yelling in a cute manner like Yi Yi, she smiled and looked even more horny.Sent a flying kiss to her and said bye bye.

Having this seductive face and body with that nice long leg, Great FFE, aimed to please, liked fucking a long missed mistress, making me wanting to pamper her while in my beast mode, Fuck ! knn ! She is defitnitely in my RTF gem list. LOL !

Last edited by DPOWER; 02-09-2018 at 06:47 PM.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
I bet you pump her harder and harder when seeing her in agony ya.
Lol, Bro, u are right, hahahaha. I could have stopped that ejaculation if i tensed my neck, back and buttock muscles but i hesitated and didnt stop it. Regretted.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
awesomefella79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bonked Xiao Bei (XB, 小贝) , of Hse 2040, for the first time.

XB , from Guang Tong (广东), had started work since 9 May 18. She is 1.68m tall, 50 kg with nice body. Boobs is A+ and i like. Long hair, medium bridge nose, having slutty , foxy, CFM's look and is attractive to me. She has the nice flower (樱花) tatoo on her left chest and other tatoo on her left upper arm and another small tatoo on top of her left ankle . Very good Chemistry and GFE with her.

Nice hugging, and caressing of her A boobs and abdominal and pussy while she caressed my rod, coupled with good frenching and tongue fight. With this erotic visual images in the mirror, my sex desire was intense and heightened.

I requested for CBJ (she does BBBJ). Nice BJ with licking of my balls gave me that warm, shiok feeling sending me to cloud nine.

I enjoyed very much fucking her in standing. She was accomodating to all fucking positions. She had used some lubricating gel as i reminded her that i might take longer time to cum. Her soft moans, slutty seductive look, nice slim body with long slim leg ( i am not a BIG boobs lover), good frenching with tongue fight, strong GFE, all these made me thrust her with Great Sextisfaction. A total of
7 positions on bed and ejected in Missionary after super furious thrustings. She had the stamina to take long poundings. Net thrust her for about 30 mins. Still had 20 mins left, as confirmed by her. Hugged her on bed for 10 mins and released her for bathing.

She put on a black g string panty with the words "Fuck Me". I asked for her panty in a smiling, saliva dripping facial expression. She undressed it and passed to me. I said her sis would experience a nice mountain breeze later when walking down the staircase. She kept smiling and looked so horny. I bent down, opened her legs and had a deep kiss on her bushy cunt. Same as the style i treated Yi Yi, i used my hand to slide against her cunt just before she stepped out of the door. Instead of yelling in a cute manner like Yi Yi, she smiled and looked even more horny.Sent a flying kiss to her and said bye bye.

Having this seductive face and body with that nice long leg, Great FFE, aimed to please, liked fucking a long missed mistress, making me wanting to pamper her while in my beast mode, Fuck ! knn ! She is defitnitely in my RTF gem list. LOL !
Lorong 20 house 40?
Old 02-09-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

RTF a new arrival in Geylang.
Tried her at her den before.

Call for Amy 2058 from 1658a.
  • Into the room she teased me, said she surprised to see me from another house
  • I cheekily lick her nipples.
  • Big B cuppa, nice to grope.
  • Fair skin smooth texture, long hair
  • she was quick to respond and caress my didi
  • into the shower, she washed me clean and gave me a good bbbj
  • onto the bed, she gave me a good catbath
  • i lay her on bed facing me, worked my way to her pussy
  • licked her pussy until she moaned
  • she asked me lie down
  • we turn into 69. she bbbj me and i suck her pussy.
  • she high, ask me to fuck her
  • capped and pump her in doggie
  • her big breasts nice to view on mirror
  • finish fuck her in missionary
  • chatted and good gfe feeling

will rtf
Old 03-09-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol, Bro, u are right, hahahaha. I could have stopped that ejaculation if i tensed my neck, back and buttock muscles but i hesitated and didnt stop it. Regretted.
lolx actually after years of submissive WL. she is one of a kind which like someone nochoice have to have sex with you but not fully consent. and feel.each thrust is a suffering. never had this kind of feel right?wish if you have make her suffer more right? i rtf her few times the feel is still still the same. it's like a challenge to break her.
Old 03-09-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
lolx actually after years of submissive WL. she is one of a kind which like someone nochoice have to have sex with you but not fully consent. and feel.each thrust is a suffering. never had this kind of feel right?wish if you have make her suffer more right? i rtf her few times the feel is still still the same. it's like a challenge to break her.
Well say,Bro. Your point is interesting. Next time i ......, lol
Old 03-09-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well say,Bro. Your point is interesting. Next time i ......, lol
lolx meaning you gonna create accident huh.
Old 03-09-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Amy
Look 6/10
Body 6/10
Bj 6/10
Fj 6/10

Allow painting but strictly off lip boundary. No action in shower. Drooping boobs...V section looked seasoned dark....
Old 03-09-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post

Amy
Look 6/10
Body 6/10
Bj 6/10
Fj 6/10

Allow painting but strictly off lip boundary. No action in shower. Drooping boobs...V section looked seasoned dark....
Quite unlike the Amy of this house two yrs ago. While the look was also about 6/10, the service aspects were really very good. Could still remember the consistent ecstatic fj with her!

Anyway, since this Amy is new, hopefully she'll improve much in the weeks and months ahead!

Since the names such as Amy and Coco are being recycled into the new WLs, service expectations will be there for the old-timers who are still cheonging GL!
Old 04-09-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Posting this in the various thematic threads in which I think this FR will apply.

Had a tryst with one of the newbies of 1612. Sexperience was very positive.

Name: Fei Fei
Base: 1612
Origin: Jiangsu
Prior exp: KTV.

Face: Cute cute sweet sweet face, macam secondary school sweetheart or your neighbour’s school-going daughter whose cherry you always fantasized about popping. Shoulder length tresses with curls at the end. Exudes innocence and is a good talker. What sold me were her snaggleteeth or “yaeba” as they are known in Japan; those make her so kawaii when she smiles.

Boobs: 32Bs which felt au natural in my hands. Average brown nips.

Body: Slim lithe schoolgirl body. Can be regarded as skinny. Little body fat and I could see a hint of abs as she wriggled herself naked. Abt 1.6+m tall. Average growth at her snatch.

Bath job: She stroked me hard in the shower. Need the bros to teach her the full works cz my needs are actually simple.

BBBJ: Fei Fei knows her way around a dick…and I’ve had plenty of mouths around my dick. She kept my dick in her mouth as she both tenderly and hungrily swirled her tongue around my dick head. That nearly drove me out of my fucking mind. Fei Fei blew me from the side which allowed me full-hands access to her B cups and greedy ogling of her magnificent lithe flesh across my vision.

Good news for CIM fans, she allows that if you look and smell clean enough and tell her beforehand.

Frenching: Oh boy, Tommy’s new recruit can speak very fluent French. We frenched deeply, with her moist supple tongue slipping and gliding and pushing against mine. Oh be still my beating heart! She said she would french joes who also look clean and don’t have bad breath.

Painting: She said she hadn’t had a good fuck for weeks so I took the opportunity to help her catch up. Her juices flowed so much that my chin was dripping with her goodness. She definitely came judging by the heaving of her abs, which was an incredibly erotic sight.

FJ: If I was given just one word to describe Fei Fei, it would be “tight”. My dick is not that big but I sure felt big in her tight tight throbbing love tunnel. The sexperience was totally GFE, with her moans and desperate grasping of the sheets while we frenched and groped frantically, as if each moment of our lust were the last. Each thrust elicited a reaction from Fei Fei; a moan, a gasp, a spasm. Those only served to fan the flames of my lust and spurred me to greater heights, pun intended. Till now I can feel her hot breath against my cheeks and ears, a lasciviously vivid memento of our exercise in wantonness. My sweat was running off my body in rivers as we engaged in sweet torrid sex. I came furiously and Fei Fei embraced me tightly to enjoy the vibes as I shuddered past the finish line, heart beating furiously but thankfully intact. She then uncapped me and held me tight, with her head against my laboring heart.

Personality: Smart lady who’s willing to work hard to please her clients. Her character reminds me of the recently ROD’ed Selina - small sized package with a winning personality. Of course chemistry still plays a part; in her own words, “If my customers can give me feel, then we’ll have a good time”…in Mandarin of course. She has the basics solidly right, and the bros would do well to coach her in advanced GL tactics. Mostly GFE treatment tho I think she’s also capable of PSE.

RTF: Hell yes! Need the bros' coaching bcz I seldom go GL nowadays. Play in BKK mostly now.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Quite unlike the Amy of this house two yrs ago. While the look was also about 6/10, the service aspects were really very good. Could still remember the consistent ecstatic fj with her!

Anyway, since this Amy is new, hopefully she'll improve much in the weeks and months ahead!

Since the names such as Amy and Coco are being recycled into the new WLs, service expectations will be there for the old-timers who are still cheonging GL!
This OKT's favorite names are: Amy, Coco, KK, Jojo, JJ
Old 06-09-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Posting this in the various thematic threads in which I think this FR will apply.

Finished my business early today and hurried over to 1612 with Qiqi in mind as it was her first day of work. Had to twiddle my thumbs for a while as she had just signed in. The wait was well worth every agonizing minute.

Name: Qiqi
Base: 1612
Origin: Dongbei
Prior exp: KTV

Face: Qiqi is a real beauty to me. Very beautiful and elegant features, with alluring eyes and a nicely tapered chin. She looked almost like those ethereal beauties seen in manga. In her dress she looked every inch a mesmerising KTV gal whom you desperately hope would spend every minute in your lap doing...things to you. Qiqi also has very beautiful shimmering long hair, which I could immediately fantasise draped around my throbbing erection.

Boobs: Felt like a modest handful. She later told me she wears 34A which she felt was a little small.

Body: Qiqi stands at about 1.65m. Her dress outlined her slender figure in all the right places, which looked even better when nude. Not much growth at her snatch. The sight of her svelte lines threatened to cause me a stroke; surely all my blood was stuck south.

Bath job: She is a little shy to give a boobs rub due to her small tits. I assured her that joes would not mind at all, especially when staring dumbstruck at her. Did I say she is very beautiful? Need the bros to teach her the arsenal of tricks in the shower.

BBBJ: Although not as sexperienced as her buddy Fei Fei, Qiqi is good enough at sucking cock and knew enough to glide her tongue across my sacs to agonising effect. The sight of her lips enveloping my engorged dick peeping through her curtain of shimmering hair around my nether regions nearly drove me crazy.

Painting: She said she hadn’t had sex for a few weeks + wasn’t painted today yet. That wasn’t right; no girl should go without being painted and I gallantly endeavoured to right this wrong. Clearly she was not exposed to much painting as every flick of my tongue against her pussy lips produced a breathy moan. Eventually she started to buck wildly like a rodeo but I wasn’t going to give up. No m’am. She begged me to stop but we know what a girl means when she says no. In any case she kept her snatch firmly attached to my mouth, juices dripping down my chin and screams of pleasure echoing in my ears.

Frenching: Tommy had recruited another French native. Our lips were locked and tongues intertwined at every opportunity. Qiqi said she can consider to french joes who look clean, don’t have bad breath and have chemistry.

FJ: Fucking Qiqi was every wet dream of fucking a beautiful KTV girl coming true. She let out a gasp as I rubbed my latex-encased cock against her clit, which became a sharp “oh” as I then slid myself into her inviting pussy. My goodness her meimei was hot indeed. Every thrust was a stab of intense pleasure as the latex intensified her hotness. Her cries of desperation were music to my ears, a melodic testimony to her urgent need to be ravished as I gave vent to my lust with each stroke. Missionary was my favourite; Qiqi locked her long long legs around my waist to drive me in deep, very deep and wrapped her petite arms around me in a desperate embrace. I told her I was coming and she then circled her arms round my neck and drew me in for deep frantic frenching. She didn’t stop as I came mightily and I was straining to scream and yet keep frenching. After I emptied my man gravy Qiqi removed the cap and lay next to me in a spoon position, my hands cupped around her beautiful breasts. Her still hard nipples and the feeling of her sweaty body against my still-sensitive cock head started to fill me with lust again but I decided to just savour the remaining time we had in that forever embrace.

Personality: Qiqi is a smart cookie who not only knows she’s beautiful but also of the intoxicating effect she can have on men. However, she’s determined to work hard to please her clients and make the most of her time here. She has the basics solidly right and if the joes here can teach her more tricks she may well turn out to be a throwback to the Malaysian legends. Sexperience is mostly GFE, which is an interesting and exotic contrast to her KTV looks. I can imagine men falling at her feet by the dozens.

RTF: A resounding yes! I’m even tempted to fuck less in BKK and spend more time with her. Both Fei Fei and Qiqi can tarma, and I'm sure that would be a very explosive and intoxicating combo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1