The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Re: Foreign Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Went to the canteen recently. Noticed that most of the students were not around. Spoke to the boss's son and he said that most have returned home for holiday. I asked him how to get the gals and he told me that he didnt know how. I did not believe him bcos he napped his wife there. But I did not want to belabour the point for I dont want him to avoid me. Will post that query to him in due course. Tts when the students are back.
Bro,

I don't know if you act blur or purposely want to keep this place a secret. But so many bros have asked you wth is this canteen, you seem only to blabber on your accomplishments and plans. Are you intending to share or...? no offense.
Old 18-11-2008, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Dark.Knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think i know where this place is. If i am not wrong, opposite this 'hostel canteen' is a row of shophouses where u can find miss clarity cafe lar, city satay, nasi lemak stall.. Further up this place towards marine parade, theres a old and abandoned school and then a SINGTEL building. Am i right?
Old 18-11-2008, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Dark.Knight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark.Knight View Post
I think i know where this place is. If i am not wrong, opposite this 'hostel canteen' is a row of shophouses where u can find miss clarity cafe lar, city satay, nasi lemak stall.. Further up this place towards marine parade, theres a old and abandoned school and then a SINGTEL building. Am i right?
Along Tanjong Katong road, near to Tanjong Katong Girls school right?
Old 19-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros,

I was at the canteen last nite. I have some staunch feeling that some of u bros were there. If u were then u would have noticed that sometime be4 midnight a group of 3 mongolian students went to occupy a table near the TV screen. They were having teh instead of beer this time. Did u notice that a guy from the next table smiled at one of the girl and they later had a conversation. During the short conversation the guy key something into his mobile phone. I guessed it must be her contact.
Old 19-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
BAD-MAN is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Exclamation Re: Foreign Students

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Bro,

I don't know if you act blur or purposely want to keep this place a secret. But so many bros have asked you wth is this canteen, you seem only to blabber on your accomplishments and plans. Are you intending to share or...? no offense.
yo bro huanggus , if u keep on like tat , sooner or later no more points liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huanggua View Post
Hi bros,

I was at the canteen last nite. I have some staunch feeling that some of u bros were there. If u were then u would have noticed that sometime be4 midnight a group of 3 mongolian students went to occupy a table near the TV screen. They were having teh instead of beer this time. Did u notice that a guy from the next table smiled at one of the girl and they later had a conversation. During the short conversation the guy key something into his mobile phone. I guessed it must be her contact.
yo bro huanggus , really hope u can sincerely share infro , tks
Old 19-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 16
huanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to beholdhuanggua is a splendid one to behold

To all the bros who have gangzapped me without leaving their nicks,

I have shared whenever the bros requested tis information from me. D location of this place is no secret as at least 2 bros have categorically disclosed the location. I have not offended anyone here. William Shakespeare said "Love all, trust a few and do wrong to none". I am not afraid of being further zapped. A prudent man see danger and takes refuge, but the simple keeps going and suffer for it. As the saying goes "a calm sea does not make a skilled sailor". Cheers and have a great day.
Old 19-11-2008, 04:29 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

will go there for kopi-o after my clubbing on Fri or Sat night...

next time arrange for small section live-firing... need any samsters serious enough to meet up and go for the hunt??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1