The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
limchuanpoh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Ping Ping, from Shenzhen

Had this girl who operates from Lor 8 Darlene Hotel last year and she is back again this year after a few months back.

This time she gave me a massage that is equal or better than any you can find locally or abroad. In Shenzhen she is trained as spa massauer and they charge RMB1000 = S$200 for an hours massage there.

This girl looks like an angel, and her makeup and disposition is like fucking your best friend's wife on her wedding day.

Damage: $100, 1 hr
FJ, BJ with cap, and massage for 2 hrs = $200
CD and room not included
Old 08-11-2008, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ping Ping, from Shenzhen

I think this girl is stupid.

If she command S$200 for an hour in Shenzhen and she do it for $100 here plus all her expenses - accomodation, visa etc unless she like Singaporeans so much, she is prepare to do it cheaply here

Quote:
Originally Posted by limchuanpoh View Post
Had this girl who operates from Lor 8 Darlene Hotel last year and she is back again this year after a few months back.

This time she gave me a massage that is equal or better than any you can find locally or abroad. In Shenzhen she is trained as spa massauer and they charge RMB1000 = S$200 for an hours massage there.

This girl looks like an angel, and her makeup and disposition is like fucking your best friend's wife on her wedding day.

CD and room not included
Old 08-11-2008, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
In Shenzhen she is trained as spa massauer and they charge RMB1000 = S$200 for an hours massage there.

CD and room not included
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
I think this girl is stupid.

If she command S$200 for an hour in Shenzhen and she do it for $100 here plus all her expenses - accomodation, visa etc unless she like Singaporeans so much, she is prepare to do it cheaply here
Hmmmm... maybe the spa I went to was a lower class one.... but I paid RMB570 for a 2 hr 一条龙 service and that was unlimited shot if you can. Further more the girl told me her cut is RMB300.

So bro happy ..... maybe with the comparison of RMB300 against S$200 there is still money for her to make..... over here....

And if her S$200 spa massage + FJ service is as good as the 一条龙 service that I get in china I dun mind giving it a try......... you hear that CDF Lt Gen Lim Chuan Poh ???
Old 08-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 22
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

CD and room not included

200SGD x 4.5 = RMB900 roughly.
at this rate, i can get a gal for overnite in dong guan, chang an.
nid me to ask XR29 to come here to explain ?

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Old 08-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1033 / Power: 19
aturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud ofaturbo has much to be proud of

Bro,

dun believe its $200 sgd more likely rmb200 for massage alone think extras top up later....

who wants to travel all the way to another country to make half the amount not forgetting expenses in sinkieland.

Old 08-11-2008, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30756 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

CD and room not included
bro limcp, i was quite reluctant to make comment but not this time. i was seconded to Suzhou for mths n i never made any payment of RMB1000 for a massage by any spa massauer. yes for RMB200-300.

30 741 20/4 Biostar +17,

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

2nd xchange list: 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19,
Old 08-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Me 2 when i was at GZ or at SZ the most ex massage plus FJ the most it RMB 500 lor.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
bro limcp, i was quite reluctant to make comment but not this time. i was seconded to Suzhou for mths n i never made any payment of RMB1000 for a massage by any spa massauer. yes for RMB200-300.
Old 09-11-2008, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
genzgenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

definitely not in SZ. Even in HK u dun need to pay north of 300hkd for any good massages.

if you go to raffles beijing the HC there would try to damage u 2k RMB for the full session though... but its definitely not value for money. just to katok Sillyporeans..
Old 09-11-2008, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course she wanted to make more money...
Quote:
This time she gave me a massage that is equal or better than any you can find locally or abroad.
oii u kana kc is not our business but pls dun tell us till her massage is so good till die die must try... If i tried liao no good how? Got refund?

Quote:
In Shenzhen she is trained as spa massauer and they charge RMB1000 = S$200 for an hours massage there.
Wow din realise over there also got this type of high class massuer huh? Mind to tell us which massage palour she work in SZ?
Quote:
U must be thinking day in nite out how to F your own buddy wife?
Quote:
CD and room not included
No age, height, weight info & svcs seem to be below average wanted to command this damages? Moreover rm & cd not included... PLs keep to yrself

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
limchuanpoh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

From some of the comments here, only 1 bro pm me to ask for her number and all I can say is to wait for his FR.

China is a land of diversity and prices and have more Cherry QQs, and Greelys, as well as Rolls Royce, Ferrarris than Singapore.

I am sharing what she told me and I visited a spa in Hangzhou that many times more posh than any of the spas I have been to anywhere and the package including the FJ is also around 1000rmb.

You pay for what you get. But if you want a beauty with great massage skills and looks, you can her here for 2 hours for $200
Old 10-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Ping Ping, from Shenzhen

Quote:
From some of the comments here, only 1 bro pm me to ask for her number and all I can say is to wait for his FR.

China is a land of diversity and prices and have more Cherry QQs, and Greelys, as well as Rolls Royce, Ferrarris than Singapore.

I am sharing what she told me and I visited a spa in Hangzhou that many times more posh than any of the spas I have been to anywhere and the package including the FJ is also around 1000rmb.

You pay for what you get. But if you want a beauty with great massage skills and looks, you can her here for 2 hours for $200
bro, words of advice, believe or not , like it or not, at the rate of sgd200, hard to get biz, even local poly Fl Jenny also 150/2shots/ 90mins or 2hrs, cant remember which is which. i tried her and i can tell u that she is good and hard working too.

even offer me 3rd shot but my leg weak liao. can see that she cum and cum and cum many time. she young can cum many many time, me old man cant cum more then twice in 90mins .

so if u want more biz for your gal, then u better talk to her, if dun lower down the price, then she can sit whole day long, i have meet up with Fl who offer 50/1/1 or 60/1/1, at the end of the day , i still pay them twice of wat they ask for, u will ask me why ? that is bcos i find their svc good, i dun mind paying them more then wat they ask for,

now u can see that only 1 bro ask for the contact, but when will that bro go post FRs? maybe number collector? your thread started on 07-11-2008, 09:06 PM , until today only 1 bro ask for number, conclusion ? go figure out yourself.

so sorry for the long reply. me old man, like to nag lah, the above is just my own opinion, if offended anyone, zapped me with your name, dun zap me w/o name hor.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

Old 10-11-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 17
我是零零七 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
they charge RMB1000 = S$200 for an hours massage there.
当我们是凯子,小心我XXX你.

内鬼,密探

因为 我是零零七
Old 10-11-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5357 / Power: 19
Oh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond reputeOh yes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
200SGD x 4.5 = RMB900 roughly.
at this rate, i can get a gal for overnite in dong guan, chang an.
nid me to ask XR29 to come here to explain ?

if RMB900 is high standard lor. I got RMB600 from KTV age 18-20 only for over night.

some more mamasa brought a lots for you to choose
Old 11-11-2008, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh yes View Post
if RMB900 is high standard lor. I got RMB600 from KTV age 18-20 only for over night.

some more mamasa brought a lots for you to choose
BBS only 300rmb if u go early in the morning. around 3-4am where u just finished KTV

hahahaha...................

or go footies, ask footies gal to go back with u after work, that one really is 随意。 bcos if they like u and they go back with u then tell u 随意 in giving her money then , she is horny also

i tried one that XR29 intro one. wow freaking horny and wet. but plain jane looking lah.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

Old 11-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
From some of the comments here, only 1 bro pm me to ask for............... a beauty with great massage skills and looks, you can her here for 2 hours for $200
bro, please refer to the thread i posted , you must ask from the thread starter for the contact not me.

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/welcome...ocal-fl-j.html

BTW, she is now busy preparing her final year project. so she might not be able to be available for booking.

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-双飞 - (DONE)

Last edited by grandfather; 11-11-2008 at 12:21 PM. Reason: forgot to add in last sentence
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1