The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-12-2017, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks for bro bonkbong's makeshift list, a good effort. Support the initiative to help new bros as a summary by the least. Still have to search for the MRs by your own.

As he mentioned, I shall have the liberty to copy and paste for some updating:

SLG
1. Qian qian - Nude, 3-4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage
2. Momo
3. Sara - Nude
4. Lucy - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage
5. Carol/Yuki - SA, Nude, 4G, HJ/BBBJ ($100 HJ, $120 BBBJ), Cathbath, Massage, English
6. Summer - Nude, 4G, HJ & BJ, Catbath, Massage (Long never visit so not sure if SA)
7. Feel - SA, Nude, 3G, HJ, JG, Massage
8. Guoguo - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Painting, Cathbath, Massage
9. Lynn
10. Abby
11. Laura- SA, Nude, 4G, HJ, BF, JG, Massage
12. Yanzi
13. Linda - SA, topless, 3-4G, HJ, JG, Massage
14. Amy
15. Tian-Niu (Sweet Babe) - Topless, 3G, Catbath, Fake Love Making, HJ, Massage
16. Nina - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Cathbath, Massage
17. Wei Wei - Nude, 4G, BBBJ/CIM, Catbath, Massage
18. Sugar - SA, SYT, 2G (Only Top), HJ, GFE

others stable:

1. Adele
2. Xiao Xiao (SBC/Wolfs) - SYT, GFE, Topless, 3.5G,Cathbath, CBJ/Capped CIM

Note:
1. I only tried some of the girls here, rest is based on my overall views from bros here. May have hits or misses. There could be many more good ones out there but so far these are the names that usually surface in this thread.

2. List is not based on rankings.
3. Experiences may vary.

Bold the list to be copied and updated. Added Xiao2 as I think she deserves it. Sorry can't make it bold as I'm using mobile.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jz4massage View Post
Bro, it is her right to be extra careful considering the recent raids. Many girls have been caught and send back home. She's a PR here, so u can understand the risk she's taking.

She's doing this for longer term and would rather be thhe safer side. That's also the reason she doesn't want to take too many per day.

Qt a few of the bros here have RTM her many times and we don't find her being careful as an issue.
This what I encounter is up to you to promoting and protect her
Old 14-12-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 7
jz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjz4massage is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
This what I encounter is up to you to promoting and protect her
And u zapped my points because of that.
Old 14-12-2017, 07:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 0
Massage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud ofMassage9988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You told take her booking properly don’t waste people time act like real talk ya ya
Old 14-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster (B)

uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

Quote:
Because of the Fr written here,I go all the address given from Changi,reach there was given anther address make you go around last minute is I got follow by AV and cencal my appointment,after that I waited below the apartment for 5-10 min not even see a goast.
Old 14-12-2017, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Guys I know there is a yuki/carol that is recommended.

Can I know if anyone tried this other yuki?
http://sgbeautycastles.net/yuki-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/

I would like to know if she is good.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojomojo View Post
Haha, she will do those slutty sound, horny look, hungry tongue and heavy breathing. . (AV capable?) Haha...
Hehe. AV capable. Ok accepted.

Mutual engagement will add on to the fun as well.
Old 14-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro, it is her right to be extra careful considering the recent raids. Many girls have been caught and send back home. She's a PR here, so u can understand the risk she's taking.

She's doing this for longer term and would rather be thhe safer side. That's also the reason she doesn't want to take too many per day.

Qt a few of the bros here have RTM her many times and we don't find her being careful as an issue.
Agree and disagree here. It is her right to take care of her own safety. So in the first place just tell straight off to cancel in such a case that she is informed of such alert. Not to mislead ppl here and there, which will only cause more suspicion for her.

Else just take regulars in such a case. Very illogical action there.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...ighlight=carol

Don’t waste time to book her,she can have lot of reasons to reject your booking like someone following you behind,now a day got lot of raid someone taking photo at that area that area have lot of plain cloth
I tried to book another ML in the area and she told me that she's taking the day off for safety reasons, so my guess is some of the MLs in the area must have been warned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massage9988 View Post
Ah ya she got double booking that is the main reason.
I think this is an unfair comment that is completely plucked from thin air with zero basis. From what I know, Carol/Yuki does not pack her schedule back to back for an entire day. She takes between three to eight customers a day so there's no need for her to resort to double booking. She doesn't take more customers because she gets tired as she puts in a lot of effort and energy serving each customer. Those who have tried her service can attest to this. The limited time slots is also the reason why many have encountered problems booking her, which is another common complaint about her. To bros who've not been able to get a slot, I'd say keep trying, because she's totally worth it.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody tried Yuan yuan? Looks yummy
http://sglonelyguys.com/yuan-yuan-massage/
Old 14-12-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro, alao posted about her this morning.
Haven't tried yet but maybe will try out soon.
Cos yea, she looks yummy right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranksterz View Post
Anybody tried Yuan yuan? Looks yummy
http://sglonelyguys.com/yuan-yuan-massage/
Old 14-12-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I tried to book another ML in the area and she told me that she's taking the day off for safety reasons, so my guess is some of the MLs in the area must have been warned.

I think this is an unfair comment that is completely plucked from thin air with zero basis. From what I know, Carol/Yuki does not pack her schedule back to back for an entire day. She takes between three to eight customers a day so there's no need for her to resort to double booking. She doesn't take more customers because she gets tired as she puts in a lot of effort and energy serving each customer. Those who have tried her service can attest to this. The limited time slots is also the reason why many have encountered problems booking her, which is another common complaint about her. To bros who've not been able to get a slot, I'd say keep trying, because she's totally worth it.
What time did you book
Old 14-12-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
She has other commitments hence limited slots.
Old 14-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone knows if COLA is coming back?
Old 15-12-2017, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Saw lizzy review on good massage few pages back so decided to try.

https://newltdsg.net/lizzy/

Massage: 5/10 hard but using a weird technique. I normally can take hard massage but this was pretty painful. Back was aching for 2 days. Massage and texting at the same time, was using 1 hand for 1/4 of the time.

GFE: 2/10 didn't talk much

Got massage bed though

Face: Very similar to photo

HDLY: Not offered didn't try

Special: 5/10 Normal catbath. Allow full nude but no 4g roaming. Limited HJ pattern and shot off in 69 HJ.

RTM: No
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1