The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 14
RoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Thai pub n beach club Kl anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Mexico KTV, the answer is yes & no. It depends on which lady that u liked to tapao. Some ladies may say....no deal and make excuses. Price of a bucket, per hour booking has increased a bit but that will not hurt your Sing dollars when converted to RM. It is 2 buckets now for a small ktv room. And do not be silly to pay tips to the lady or auntie that took your order. Also, no need to tip the Viet ladies. They can be very cunning to get extra tips.
Thanks shifu. No need to tip at all??! Where got such good kang tao one? SG ktv really suck our blood sia
Old 11-07-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboDog View Post
Thanks shifu. No need to tip at all??! Where got such good kang tao one? SG ktv really suck our blood sia
You all not Malaysians. Have to be very street smart. U all with Sing $ in wallet, excuse me, do not know how to react to such request. Even I, sorry ah, buy peanuts outside and bring to clubs to eat. Sorry, ah, even Sing friends, in the past that were with me were too surprised at my antics.
Old 29-08-2019, 05:04 PM
Lanpakia

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6707 / Power: 21
Lanpakia has a reputation beyond reputeLanpakia has a reputation beyond reputeLanpakia has a reputation beyond reputeLanpakia has a reputation beyond reputeLanpakia has a reputation beyond reputeLanpakia has a reputation beyond reputeLanpakia has a reputation beyond reputeLanpakia has a reputation beyond reputeLanpakia has a reputation beyond reputeLanpakia has a reputation beyond reputeLanpakia has a reputation beyond repute

Been to beach club. Tabao easy.

Never been to Thai bistro. Any good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1