The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Liverpoolrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by liangchaowei View Post
Sounds good bro. Saw she do juagen as well. Hows the massage and jq?
Massage was quite ok, good strength to me....I never really try the juagen as not into it.... for me it’s the sensual tats important and she is good at tat
Old 26-09-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelvinT View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/lucy-massage/

Worst experience in massage with Lucy. Got a slot with her late at night with her, massage less than 10mins flip over, no issue with me. But provided hj only no bbbj as advertised and fully clothed. Disappointed with the sensual. She mentioned too sleepy and very late already so service ended 30mins early. The only thing good point is the looks quite similar to the advertised one.
"Too sleepy and very late already" then shouldn't have accepted your booking. Unless she charged you the 30-min rate, then she's totally unprofessional and take Singaporean men as big carrot heads. For all you know, there might even be other customers lined up after you, despite the fact that she was sleepy and it was already very late. If you had only paid her $50, wonder if she would've been too sleepy to realise it.

Few days ago another bro shared that his session with her roommate Coco lasted 40 minutes, including two showers. Maybe this is their SOP.

It's a real pity for me because Coco is totally my type in terms of looks and vital stats.
Old 26-09-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by liangchaowei View Post
Sounds good bro. Saw she do juagen as well. Hows the massage and jq?
Feel's massage is quite alright. Her juagen is good enough for me to do monthly maintenance with her. But JG is not part of her routine, you need to inform her that you want to do JG.
Old 26-09-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liverpoolrocks View Post
Did you ask her for bbbj? Thanks man. I was still thinking of trying her. Picture looks sweet
She is quite sweet and friendly. But if you ask her before you go down whether have services like bbbj, she will say depend on feeling, but when go down then she say need to top up. She recently advertised on wolf site without all the additional stuff. She will take off her top but you have to keep ask and ask, if you just keep quiet then she will not take it off (maybe acting blur) . Somehow, she still seemed to have a bit of repeat customers though. Good thing for me was she let me stayed till time was almost up, but after HJ she was practically more focused on her phone already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Is she as big as in the pics?
I tried her housemate Coco before.
thought u said u tried Lucy before already ?

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...=#post17795647

But yes, she is as big as the pics. so if you just like her looks and boobs and just want some accompany, then still can consider but don't expect too much for anything else.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
iloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiloveprc123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Just to follow up on said post.

Paid her a visit this afternoon. From the moment I stepped into her apartment, till I stepped out of it, I was thoroughly impressed with her service standards. Her genuine earnestness to make the session as relaxing and enjoyable as possible stood out for me.

I don't like to go into numbers as it's always subjective, but it was certainly one of the best experiences I've had with a ML so far.
which ML is this?
Old 26-09-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveprc123 View Post
which ML is this?

Duo Er fr Slg bro, she quite gd.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
KelvinT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
"Too sleepy and very late already" then shouldn't have accepted your booking. Unless she charged you the 30-min rate, then she's totally unprofessional and take Singaporean men as big carrot heads. For all you know, there might even be other customers lined up after you, despite the fact that she was sleepy and it was already very late. If you had only paid her $50, wonder if she would've been too sleepy to realise it.

Few days ago another bro shared that his session with her roommate Coco lasted 40 minutes, including two showers. Maybe this is their SOP.

It's a real pity for me because Coco is totally my type in terms of looks and vital stats.

Ya I was thinking that too she should not have accepted my request if she cannot provide the service. I used to massage quite often in the past so was taken aback, first time experience such service.

I am quite soft hearted so I paid $100, feel super not worth it after the session. I even brought extra money standby see if I could “upgrade” since I succeeded few times before with others so the more I am disappointed.

She has a decent looks but services and sensual has rooms to be improve.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelvinT View Post
https://sglonelyguy.info/lucy-massage/

Worst experience in massage with Lucy. Got a slot with her late at night with her, massage less than 10mins flip over, no issue with me. But provided hj only no bbbj as advertised and fully clothed. Disappointed with the sensual. She mentioned too sleepy and very late already so service ended 30mins early. The only thing good point is the looks quite similar to the advertised one.
You should have paid her $50 and ask her to fuck off.
Want to be in this business better wake up or get lost to China.
You too wake up your idea next time.
Old 26-09-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
KelvinT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
You should have paid her $50 and ask her to fuck off.
Want to be in this business better wake up or get lost to China.
You too wake up your idea next time.
Yup. Lesson learnt
#1- do not book ML late at night.
#2- negotiable the price if timing reduced by too much.
#3- no positive FR always a risk to visit.
Old 26-09-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Celski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros.

I've been chionging almost 15 years but today open account (I think I have an old lost account) to specially give FR to a special ML.

http://www.$$$$$$$$.net/Girl/4725.html Ya Ya 娅娅 no.139.

I'm sure some of you know her cos she's been around quite long. She very ninja one. Can one moment ML next moment FL. I deleted her cos she jacked up her FJ rate, but saw she's back as ML so decided to try.

Seen her wechat and indeed her pics are real. Beautiful girl compared to some other jpl ML/FLs. Some small talk and she's rather bubbly. But before we went anywhere she asked what I want. Her stated rate of 120 is HJ and her CIM is actually at 150 which isn't stated. Told her I know she does FJ and test water. She said 220. I'm actually a spender but told her 200 is more acceptable and let's see how things go. But she asked me PAY FIRST wtf. I know SOP is pay after and only pattern ones do this. I suspicious liao.

Entered room and first thing she said was I shower myself, 120 no shower together. I'm not big on shower together and was fine with it, but this is the thing about her, she keeps switching between GFE and sibei practical. I noticed she was on her phone THE WHOLE TIME.

Massage. All of you know piano. Just recall all the times you received piano and be grateful you had a better time than me. This girl is a joke. She touched (not massaged) my body all over with no system. It was randomly one muscle here, one muscle there. And she chu patterns I never seen before, like she raised my arm and shook it, or tried to snap my fingers without succeeding. Some more she was sheepish the entire time so that says a lot.

Catbath was relatively better but still cmi compared to other MLs. I started roaming but she said cannot touch below. CANNOT TOUCH. It's not cannot pleasure her or finger her, it's cannot go near at all. I asked for kissing, and I know it's usually yes or no, but for her, she said $20. I just kept going wtf at her. It's not about having a price, she was just so practical it was turning me off. And her whole routine was damn inconsistent as mentioned. One moment sensual and GFE, next moment drift off or talk off topic or check her phone. Her boobs are listed as C but I think they're between B and A. Some of the smallest I've seen.

Only few minutes in and she started to jack me fierce. I'm like wait what? Anyway I asked she lie down beside me, which is quite common, but she complained that's difficult to jack? In between I threw in another 200 FJ hint, but she got a bit dulan, and I'm like wtf again.

TBC
Old 26-09-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Celski deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CONTINUED...

By now my 2ic a bit confused liao. She would get it up then turn me off again. Then don't know why she told me go wash off the oil and let's resume massage. Within minutes she was jacking me again I was like huh? Anyway after a few rounds she finally obliged lying beside me. Things got hot and she even kissed me. Then right when I about to blast, she stopped and said ok 200 can enter her. I sibei dulan. I told her I reached customs liao she suddenly stopped. So she continued. By now my 2ic fucking schizo liao. Then she suddenly opened condom and capped me. I'm like ok whatever lah. I pumped her for a while but my 2ic cannot follow orders liao. Oh did I say when I pumping her she checked her phone? True story bros. Anyway she tried HJ again but then said no time liao. Damage 200 and I didn't even fire. I checked the clock. It was only 40 mins. She said factor in post-shower etc it's time to stop. Anyway I totally no mood liao. I don't know how this girl lasted this long with this service.

If she has past bad/good reviews bros please point me in the right direction.

On a sidenote, I texted many many today on a weekday afternoon and so many fully booked. Industry really sibei thriving lol.
Old 26-09-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
She is quite sweet and friendly. But if you ask her before you go down whether have services like bbbj, she will say depend on feeling, but when go down then she say need to top up. She recently advertised on wolf site without all the additional stuff. She will take off her top but you have to keep ask and ask, if you just keep quiet then she will not take it off (maybe acting blur) . Somehow, she still seemed to have a bit of repeat customers though. Good thing for me was she let me stayed till time was almost up, but after HJ she was practically more focused on her phone already.

thought u said u tried Lucy before already ?

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...=#post17795647

But yes, she is as big as the pics. so if you just like her looks and boobs and just want some accompany, then still can consider but don't expect too much for anything else.
Oh my bad I tried Amy in that post. Mistaken.

Lucy and Coco were also from the same MP.

All 3 are lookers but service needs improvement.
Old 27-09-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

http://http://www.tsrjooxx.com/girl.php?id=1686

Anyone tried before?
Old 27-09-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Same here. Miss her service. Lucky am on long business trip to get over the hang over 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Hi guys. I used to go to mint more regularly and enjoy her service the most. Now that she is gone, who else should I try?

My current shortlist is Adele and chizi. Maybe try Carol again but previous time I went to her experience was not the best.

I tried aini and it was not that amazing. Not sure if no chemistry it what. But I am hoping to find another good syt. Any recommendations?
Old 27-09-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!blehz is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just tried her this girl recently for massage + cim

http://www.tsrjooxx.com/girl.php?id=2534
No 309 on $$$ site

Location: Just changed location to central hotel, excellent place with spacious and big bed.
Looks: More slutty kind, closest to 4th pic on $$$ site minus abit
Boobs: Big Cs to Ds
Sensual: Some sensual in the bathroom with boobs rub. Started off the session with some back massage. Sensual started while face down with boobs massage and then she will start licking and slurping all over your body with mouth wash like DONG GUAN style, come over and lick your ear too. She spent quite considerable time on the catbath for the back as compared to other girls here. After that, will ask you to get on all fours and will start blowing and playing with your balls. Flipped over and then catbath the front all over again.
BBBJ: This girl BBBJ to make you enjoy not to make you cum faster. Will start licking the rod, and then pause awhile to lick your balls and then pause come over lick your nipples and then go back continue licking the rod. Will also position herself so you can with rubba her big boobs during the action.
Massage: Her massage was decent, was full nude throughout the massage too. She did massage before, so if you want for more massage oriented, can request. She offered massage too after the deed since there was time so thumbs up.

Anyway, chatted with her abit and found out she is long nu friend, they worked together before apparently, so can expect some standards. If ask me compare, Long Nu BBBJ more aggressive type, this girl more sensual try let you enjoy the BBBJ. Will recommend to try her @ her current location, as she mentioned she might she be shifting in with long nu once the other girl roomie goes back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1