The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of
Re: Lorong 20 H58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Bless the kind and nice auntie M, I will always support her house.

I only saw one house girl, Coco, there.

Had such good wild times in this house in the past.

Last good hard bang was Naicha.
now the house have total 5 girls I think.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

One of the good stuff here is Amy, just arrived. Looks pretty, with fair skin and a C cup boobs. Very accomodating though I am not into the BBBJ or paint abalone services.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 23-09-2018, 10:05 AM
Samster

shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

suddenly this house goes all quiet again.
but heard one girl left our shore already.
Old 23-09-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Laughing3210 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tested the not so new CoCo, sweet young thing, SOP, doesn't talk much reply in short simple sentences. After fuck just proceed to wash up and wanted to leave....
Old 24-09-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Amy told me she will be working tomorrow. My missiles are ready for a firing mission. Look forward to tomorrow

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 24-09-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing3210 View Post
tested the not so new CoCo, sweet young thing, SOP, doesn't talk much reply in short simple sentences. After fuck just proceed to wash up and wanted to leave....
Lol, the "wash up and leave" is just a trivial issue, dont be bothered by it.Her selling point aka competitive advantage aka critical success factor is as what Bro Shawn mib has highlighted, the paintful agony facial expression of kena forced sex but have to give in as if no choice. U watched the movie "300" ? Haha
Old 24-09-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, the "wash up and leave" is just a trivial issue, dont be bothered by it.Her selling point aka competitive advantage aka critical success factor is as what Bro Shawn mib has highlighted, the paintful agony facial expression of kena forced sex but have to give in as if no choice. U watched the movie "300" ? Haha
lolx Bro, you RTF her to continue your force sex on her?
Old 24-09-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_mib View Post
lolx Bro, you RTF her to continue your force sex on her?
Bro, u look at my Top 5 for Oct and Nov 2018, where got time ? Also needs a lot of vitamin M ah ! Besides, still have Yue Qi 2062a, Xiao Yu 1431, Yi Yi 2047, Xing Xing 16W04, Xiao Bei 2040, Tian Xin 1608 ......to rtf......the forced sex thing reserved for 2019 .....hahaha
Old 26-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Amy 2058.
  • she has became one of my favourites and rtf a few times
  • Went to 2058 okt margaret greeted me with a smile
  • Amy is happy to see me. I made my promise to see her.
  • she held my hands and went to room.
  • Her fair skin revealed when I stripped off her blouse, reveals ... okie okie, cup C, bro apache says is C, i shall not argue.
  • gave me a good sensual rub in the shower, and BBBJ with water running.
  • chemistry built up after a few rtf. newbies may request for bbbj in shower.
  • onto the bed, she led me to suck her abalone. and we revert to 69. she gave me a good bbbj and while i worked on her abalone. delicious.
  • capped on and she rode on me with her back facing me.
  • slowly i fuck her in doggie, flip her to missionery and pump her hard.
  • she grabbed the bedsheet with her eyes closed and moan.
  • very good feel.
  • released my sperm and rested on her twin peaks.
  • chit chat a bit, fondle fondle.

chemistry built up very well. she says business is bad, I will try rtf. nice gal
Old 26-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Amy 2058.
  • Her fair skin revealed when I stripped off her blouse, reveals ... okie okie, cup C, bro apache says is C, i shall not argue.
  • onto the bed, she led me to suck her abalone. and we revert to 69. she gave me a good bbbj and while i worked on her abalone. delicious.
  • very good feel.

chemistry built up very well. she says business is bad, I will try rtf. nice gal

yah yah, Amy should be C cup lah, yes, dont argue, haha

Old 26-09-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Amy 2058.
  • very good feel.

lolx someone gonna taste fresh abalone soon.
Old 28-09-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

this house anymore recommendation other than Amy?
Old 05-10-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

This house now has 3 ladies
Amy
Mi lan
Mei jiao

Old 06-10-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Amy 2058 last week. She does look a bit like Shu Qi with slim body and B-cup boobs. First impression was okay, friendly and welcoming.

However, service was average for me. She gave BBBJ both in shower and on bed, got AR with condom plus catbath and balls licking which were all passable. I got to play and suck her nipples. FJ was so-so with minimal effort from her in heightening the mood.

Overall, a one-time bonk only for me. She came across as a mechanical WL to me. Perhaps other bros will like her more.
Old 06-10-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Mei Jiao (2058) for the first time

She is a big-boned lady, more on the meaty/plump side. She is not a SYT, gave off some milf vibes. She is a newbie and has been here for month. She mentioned that she gained some weight because of the delicious food here hahaha...

Once in the room, she talks like a bubbly little xmm.

Catbath service on my back was very enjoyable as she licks and sucks my skin, covering my entire back. She did this technique, whereby she sucked my lower back and moved towards my upper back in one swift motion, and ended with a 'pop' sound.

Frenching was available for me(first timer). Got auto kissing from her. I got to taste her soft, shy little tongue as she invites me to invade her oral cavity.

BJ was accommodating as she spent a good amount of time sucking. As I was a little tired that day, I requested her to suck a little longer. She agreed without complaints.

FJ was good enough for me. Her pussy feels very soft and warm as I  inserted my didi in. It was a very nice feeling. Spent time pounding her and enjoying her moans.

Provided very good after-sex massage, dozed off for 5min afterwards.

She is a friendly WL who is willing to satisfy. will come back again if I crave and lust for big-boned meaty WL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1