The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

Dang, wanted to RTF Xia Tian and found out she went back to China already...
Old 26-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Dang, wanted to RTF Xia Tian and found out she went back to China already...
Woah! That’s sudden. Any idea why the sudden departure? She mentioned she will stay throughout the 2 years..
Old 26-09-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=leehuashen;17858558]Woah! That’s sudden. Any idea why the sudden departure? She mentioned she will stay throughout the
Old 27-09-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

What's left for that house except rude auntie okt?
Old 27-09-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
charon77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a new girl in this house called yaya

The tallest there currently, slim and tall at 1.65m
Enhanced C- tits
Old 27-09-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Upped Meng Meng at 1649. Had read about her being good for her services but perhaps somewhat lacking in looks. Finally understood why. To me, she is more of a MILF type of girl. Her crooked upper teeth give her a plainer feel too. Body wise, she has a pair of enhanced small B cups with skinny figure and flat ass.

What she lacks in looks, she surely made up in other areas. For one, she was friendly and chatty. Servicewise, her BBBJ was quite well executed in the shower and on the bed with some deep throat technique applied. Catbath was nicely done too, with licking of my nipples, back, legs, arms and balls. No auto-frenching from her and I didn't request for it too.

When she asked me to be on my all fours with my butt lifted up, I thought she was going to give AR and reverse BBBJ, which was not the case eventually. The most she did was licking of my balls and buttcheeks. A bit disappointed there.

Fortunately, the final foreplay was great: catbath on my upper body, balls and BBBJ when I was lying down. My dick was so excited by her BBBJ that I asked her to stop before it started shooting. Went on missionary position and FJ with cap on till I shot out my load.

As value added service, she gave a passable back massage before we called it a day. She said she had been working for about 3 months and would like to continue as long as she can. She's a worthwhile bonk for me. Just don't expect a pretty young face and you will enjoy her more.
Old 28-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1117 / Power: 19
shawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud ofshawn_mib has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by charon77 View Post

Enhanced C- tits
yup tried her SOP and no French
Old 29-09-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by charon77 View Post

Enhanced C- tits
can outcall? hate to go there coz of the rude auntie

I tried to outcall YY/XT from other houses last time, but very difficult to get. even the OKTs from houses hate the auntie

hopes she retires soon and we can all enjoy a good time there
Old 29-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

If you have their target girl, just go to 1649 to wait it out.

Ignore the aunty. If you want her house girl, usually they are ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

I tried to outcall YY/XT from other houses last time, but very difficult to get. even the OKTs from houses hate the auntie

Old 30-09-2018, 06:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Your question was asked and answered but as usual you don't understand much. Let me repeat for you. As a certain promoter troll has recommended, which I fully support, you can go to 1658A.

Pls go to 1658A and call whichever angpai you desire from other houses. Those who got kicked out by other houses seem to end up there. Bronze cheebye kia also hides there so you'll be in good company. And best part: all the WL there no need to tip. Not I say want ah. Other ppl recommend not to spoil market rate and make sure the 1658A WLs don't earn a single tip.

According to bronze cheebye kia, forcing a WL to french him 3x is just requesting so maybe the WLs there welcome such actions. I don't know. You can always try your luck with Ruyi (Yahui lookalike!). Just keep forcing your mouth on her and she will french you when she is cumming. That's what bronze cheebye says. Do let us know how is the state of the house and room decor since bronze cheebye kia likes it so much.

I never fail to tell WLs it's one of the most run down houses and a real shithole. So far no one disagree. No idea why anyone would enjoy fucking there.

But both of you can window shop and sit there whole day enjoying the OKT's haidilao service LOL before you head over to bronze cheebye kia's other favourite house: 1856 $50 Thai. Business is open for him and his buddies already.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 30-09-2018 at 09:20 AM.
Old 30-09-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Actually, I have no idea what is the issue with you and the aunty or others with other house OKT... I have never had any issue with her or any other house okt.

I just go to the house, see which got any I feel like bonking, if i want, I pay and go in have fun, if not, I'll smile and say next time and 9 out of 10, they'll smile back and say ok.

Ai ya, just ranting lah. Don't take me too seriously..
Old 30-09-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
Your question was asked and answered but as usual you don't understand much. Let me repeat for you. As a certain promoter troll has recommended, which I fully support, you can go to 1658A.

Pls go to 1658A and call whichever angpai you desire from other houses. Those who got kicked out by other houses seem to end up there. Bronze cheebye kia also hides there so you'll be in good company. And best part: all the WL there no need to tip. Not I say want ah. Other ppl recommend not to spoil market rate and make sure the 1658A WLs don't earn a single tip.

According to bronze cheebye kia, forcing a WL to french him 3x is just requesting so maybe the WLs there welcome such actions. I don't know. You can always try your luck with Ruyi (Yahui lookalike!). Just keep forcing your mouth on her and she will french you when she is cumming. That's what bronze cheebye says. Do let us know how is the state of the house and room decor since bronze cheebye kia likes it so much.

I never fail to tell WLs it's one of the most run down houses and a real shithole. So far no one disagree. No idea why anyone would enjoy fucking there.

But both of you can window shop and sit there whole day enjoying the OKT's haidilao service LOL before you head over to bronze cheebye kia's other favourite house: 1856 $50 Thai. Business is open for him and his buddies already.
Hello, lying bastard son of a whore troll clone promoter for 1649 mcpeachblossom aka 123hu aka andrewmp aka haidilao aka many other clones

Firstly, what the fuck you need to bring up my nick every time someone complains about your mother??? Anything to do with me?

Secondly FUCK you and your lies.

When did I ever say I French Ruyi???? I even asked guys to be gentle with her, you fucking liar!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Oh yes guys, in my busy-ness, I nearly forgot to release the yahui lookalike.

She's none other than Ruyi 1658a - 50 percent resemblance to Yahui.

There have been enough FRs on her so no need for me to add on.

However, I will say please be gentle with this girl as she is built more for gfe type experience as opposed to hardcore fucking.

Cheers.

Since when do I hide in 1658a???? Apart from Ruyi, do you see any other FR from me about girls in 1658a??? In my years of cheonging, the number of times I went there I can count with one hand.

As for 1856, that’s not my favorite house leh, that’s just one of the many houses that had good girls and nice rooms once upon a time. And even recently it was brought up about their great ang pais.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Agreed. My favourite was Lady when it was 1803. Slutty and sexy with excellent service.

Amy was cute and petite with her big boobs. Same for Mozi except Mozi was much taller.

Those were the days.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Anyway 1856 is history liao

Their girls used to be the Flawless Gem of GL
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Apple was the only WL who squirted 3 times in front of me. Her cunt juices certaintly was a good solvent to soften your ear wax, if needed , hahahaha. I could imagine its an erotic sence with your head beside her pussy ......., lol

For Mozi, i missed the chance to bonk her for the first time 2 or 3 days before she cut card as she was fully booked on that evening, knn, lol
Quote:
I had her either 2 or 3 sessions...plenty of time to TCSS too

I remember she left before CNY and follow by MoZi departure

BTW MZ is damn fucking good
Quote:
ex Apple @ 1856 also did this for me before

This special part is Ear Wax Removal Artisan is Nude cum I am resting my head beside her pussy

Sibay Song
So lying bastard son of a whore troll clone promoter for 1649 mcpeachblossom aka 123hu aka andrewmp aka haidilao aka many other clones, if you got problems with 1658a and 1856 or any other house, you can jolly well go there and tell the okt directly that you this 1649 promoter got problems with them.

Don’t need to use me as a cover to vent your frustrations at other houses.

Secondly, I’m leaving you alone but you die die wanna bring up my nick everytime someone complains about 1649.

So I have to FUCK YOU everytime you come up with lies here because others reading may think your bullshit is true and misunderstand if I kept quiet.

Keep up this bullshit and 1649 will be the next to become a Thai house.

I passed by the other time and saw your girls inside batting flies while there are lots of cars parked outside 1651 next door. Lol.
Old 30-09-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bronze cheebye kia, you where got money go to a lot of houses? You're the fucking liar. You claimed in your FR that a WL rejected your fuck face twice for frenching but finally relented because you thought you made her cum.

Stop pretending you didn't write hor fucking liar. You also said there was nothing wrong with what you did when I called you a fucking animal. Make up your mind, bo lampa. Can force or cannot? So it's common sense to assume you try your animal behaviour on all the WLs, Ruyi included. After all, you think there is nothing wrong.

You're so fucking proud that you managed to get the WL to give in eventually and declared it in your FR. You thought you were a champion. Got your money's worth. You forgot what you wrote ah, stupid cheebye?

Thank you for clarifying that a monkey like you thinks there are angpais in 1658A. Didn't I say you like to hide there? So what's the problem? I encouraged ppl like you to go what. Like how you went to 1856. LOL Is it also a lie that you said to tip the gas attendant instead of WLs? Since you like Ruyi so much, she must have allowed to force your way and no need to tip. I recommend all fuckers like you to go try, what's wrong?

Hahhaha...I don't need any reason to fuck you. I fuck you as and when I feel like it. You are born for me to fuck. And all you can do is beg me not to fuck you because you're a coward. "Pls stop..." LOL

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 30-09-2018 at 08:37 PM.
Old 30-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
diaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

in this house, which girls can french? PLease recommend
Old 30-09-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
Bronze cheebye kia, you where got money go to a lot of houses? You're the fucking liar. You claimed in your FR that a WL rejected your fuck face twice for frenching but finally relented because you thought you made her cum.

Stop pretending you didn't write hor fucking liar. You also said there was nothing wrong with what you did when I called you a fucking animal. Make up your mind, bo lampa. Can force or cannot? So it's common sense to assume you try your animal behaviour on all the WLs, Ruyi included. After all, you think there is nothing wrong.

You're so fucking proud that you managed to get the WL to give in eventually and declared it in your FR. You thought you were a champion. Got your money's worth. You forgot what you wrote ah, stupid cheebye?

Thank you for clarifying that a monkey like you thinks there are angpais in 1658A. Didn't I say you like to hide there? So what's the problem? I encouraged ppl like you to go what. Like how you went to 1856. LOL Is it also a lie that you said to tip the gas attendant instead of WLs? Since you like Ruyi so much, she must have allowed to force your way and no need to tip. I recommend all fuckers like you to go try, what's wrong?

Hahhaha...I don't need any reason to fuck you. I fuck you as and when I feel like it. You are born for me to fuck. And all you can do is beg me not to fuck you because you're a coward. "Pls stop..." LOL
Aiyah, lying bastard son of a whore troll clone promoter for 1649 mcpeachblossom aka 123hu aka andrewmp aka haidilao aka many other clones, if you got problems with 1658a and 1856 or any other house, you can jolly well go there and tell the okt directly that you this 1649 promoter got problems with them.

Don’t need to use me as a cover to vent your frustrations at other houses.

Keep up this bullshit and 1649 will be the next to become a Thai house.

I passed by the other time and saw your girls inside batting flies while there are lots of cars parked outside 1651 next door. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1