The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L14h31

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Actually there are a few GL WLs carried me before

But not to the extend like lifting weights lor

They just want to prove to me that they are Farmers back home so easily can carry a FatAss like me
You dun pretend pretend la.

You are not FatAss la.
You are skinny skinny macho man.
Are you Batman in disguise.

Yesterday I go look for my KK darling I saw you chit-chatting with Ah Yap leh.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 25-08-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L14h31

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You dun pretend pretend la.

You are not FatAss la.
You are skinny skinny macho man.
Are you Batman in disguise.

Yesterday I go look for my KK darling I saw you chit-chatting with Ah Yap leh.

Old 25-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L14h31

This is rather strange ... she is such a gorgeous, fair and demure lass with appetizing bod to boot but I don’t see a solid FR on her ... She has been in GL since 3 months. I have done her for umpteem times and never seem to get tired of her even to the extent of fucking her twice a week sometime ... was waiting to see if any samsters were gonna share here ... On average she has 8 - 10 sessions a day even though she is not a commando and no formal FR on her here ... she could give the less pretty commandos like Yu Han and Cai Ser a good run for the money for sure. Looks like folks here like to play the game close to their chests ...

Not sure if the newbie whom I caught a glimpse (not debuted yet) could match her standard ...

Anyway I shall FR in due course ... Do stay tune ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-08-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This is rather strange ... she is such a gorgeous, fair and demure lass with appetizing bod to boot but I don’t see a solid FR on her ... She has been in GL since 3 months. I have done her for umpteem times and never seem to get tired of her even to the extent of fucking her twice a week sometime ... was waiting to see if any samsters were gonna share here ... On average she has 8 - 10 sessions a day even though she is not a commando and no formal FR on her here ... she could give the less pretty commandos like Yu Han and Cai Ser a good run for the money for sure. Looks like folks here like to play the game close to their chests ...

Not sure if the newbie whom I caught a glimpse (not debuted yet) could match her standard ...

Bro Max, u mean Xiao Yu ......?
Old 26-08-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Those old days of FRs flying fast and furious are long gone.

You and I are probably among the 3-4 guys still around from those old days when many still wrote FRs daily 5 years ago and earlier.

Most of them “retired” or probably now just reading quietly
Old 26-08-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Must be she has ardent fans following no need FR
Old 31-08-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

A shout out to Yu Han the cosplayer who has been receiving a lot of praise for her sexy body and excellent service. When I tried her, she was in this black skin-tight attire with cat ears on her head. Her face has this rather MILFy but sexy look for me. She then started her conversation with me in English, after which I explained I can speak Mandarin too. Her reply in English immediately after really amused me.

When she stripped naked, I was mesmerized by her fair slim body. Although her boobs are rather A-cup small in size, her butt is fleshy enough to score some sexy points. Service was wonderful: boob and butt rub with BBBJ in the shower, followed by catbath on bed by a Catwoman no less, with those cat ears still on her head. There was also some frenching in between before she unleashed her cat-like skills again for her BBBJ. I couldn't hold it anymore and went on with the bonk in missionary after she capped me.

She truly deserves all the praise from other bros' FRs all this while. She said she will be cutting her card in October due to family reasons. Will try her again soon.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It’s xiao yu, n yes she is one gem!
Old 07-09-2018, 06:19 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
It’s xiao yu, n yes she is one gem!
She injured her shoulder while knocking onto a tree during jogging and took leave yestetday.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She injured her shoulder while knocking onto a tree during jogging and took leave yestetday.
Does this story makes sense?
Not accusing her of anything but..
Old 07-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Does this story makes sense?
Not accusing her of anything but..
Treat her with care. She still feels paintful. Thats the intention.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Oh... thought it was a case of her tooth operation.

Nonetheless think it’s good we have TLC on her.
Old 07-09-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Bonked Xiao Yu (小雨) of Hse 1431 for the first time.

XY is a gorgeous WL, medium long hair, face with sharp features, esp her sharp nose, big eyes and has this mixed blood look. Fare complexion, stands at around 1.63m, 47 kg, B boobs, with a small tatoo on her left chest above her breast, a pretty lass from Hu Nan, started work around mid May 2018.

She was soft spoken and looked cute and vibrant.
We started with a passionate hugging and lip kissing. She was warm and cheerful and i enjoyed very much in hugging her naked , caressing her attractive boobs and kissing her face and ear. Then, i started to french her with tongue fight. I enjoyed so much in this section that i spent about 5 mins just hugging, caressing, kissing and frenching.
I requested for CBJ and enjoyed greatly due to the warm sensation of her tongue licking my balls and that she look up at me attentively.

Proceeded to fuck her in standing doggie and then in standing posture and it was nice looking into the mirror on her half enjoyed, half suffered facial expression.

Continued to thrust her on bed in 9 positions. She was very accomodating to all fuck positions. She moaned in a soft and luring, seductive manner. In Cowgirl, i enjoyed caressing her breasts and seeing the swinging of her boobs.
In Missionary positions, i kept frenching her with tongue fight and kissing her face and ear.
In doggie with both lying flat, i enjoyed kissing her back, neck, face and ear and seeing her expression of half in tolerating and half in enjoying my thrusting with grinding.
She told me that she had 3 orgasms already and felt week. We were both sweating and enjoyed the steamy fuck session greatly. She was very wet with cunt juices secretion. It was so slippery that i was not able to cum.
I stopped thrusting her and continue to paint her for 2 mins. I could feel her slight contraction at adominal and she moved her hips up and down in very little displacement.
Then i proceeded to thrust her in missionary in a furious, deep and grinding actions. Unloaded in 2 mins. Nett thrusted her for about 42 mins. She was able to take long pounding duration. Only left 5 mins for the 1 hr session. Gave her a good tip.
She went bathing, put up some face make up, kissed me 3 times and left.

KNN. SUPER SEXTISFIED. Continue to bathe, tidy the bed and brought out the 4 towels, lol.
Old 24-09-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Does any bro knows the name or tag number of Juan Juan’s (formally from WH2) Sister. She should have started work in August or Sept. from Yunnan.
Old 29-09-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
QwertyA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

damage for xiao yu at this house?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1