The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of
Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

Boss Sammy

I got 9 rep power so how do I give partial points instead of 9 to someone.

Thx
Old 19-05-2010, 12:02 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you either give 9 or none..
you cannot choose how many points to give.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Boss Sammy

I got 9 rep power so how do I give partial points instead of 9 to someone.

Thx

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 19-05-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Reputation system update - 15 Nov 2009

1. Everyone starts with 15 reputation points and reputation power of 0. When a reputation score of 35 is reached, reputation power becomes 1.

3. Number of posts have NO EFFECT on reputation power.

Bro Big Sexy, why do i still see someone with 35pts and 6 posts but Power is still 0? I have seen u stated in \"Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here\", Pg 6 >> \"they need to have at least 10 post to have 1 repuation point.\" but not sure whether this requirement has been superseded by the updated no. 3 rule.

P/S: Paiseh..I\'m using proxycover.net to surf SBF right now so can\'t provide link to the quote.
Old 20-05-2010, 08:23 AM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

which part is it that you dont understand?

it basically says.. you need to have more than 10 posts and 35 rep points to achieve your 1st rep power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Bro Big Sexy, why do i still see someone with 35pts and 6 posts but Power is still 0? I have seen u stated in \"Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here\", Pg 6 >> \"they need to have at least 10 post to have 1 repuation point.\" but not sure whether this requirement has been superseded by the updated no. 3 rule.

Old 21-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
which part is it that you dont understand?

it basically says.. you need to have more than 10 posts and 35 rep points to achieve your 1st rep power.
Simply put, Point no. 3: Number of posts have NO EFFECT on reputation power is causing confusion as it makes people think that as long as i have achieved the 35pts target, i will definitely get my POWER be it having 4 posts or 30 posts. I\\\'m afraid that if u refer samster who has queries on Rep Pts to the 1st page of this thread, they will have many ???.

\'they need to have at least 10 post to have 1 reputation point\' was stated by u in another thread and i have a hard time looking thru the pages of both threads to search for the info on this. Nevertheless, i appreciate the hard work done by u.

May i suggest to BOSS to edit Pt no. 1 in Page 1 of this thread to include the \'more than 10 posts and 35 rep pts\' for the benefit of the newly joined samsters and to those who have doubts on this. Thanks!
Old 22-05-2010, 03:29 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
May i suggest to BOSS to edit Pt no. 1 in Page 1 of this thread to include the \'more than 10 posts and 35 rep pts\' for the benefit of the newly joined samsters and to those who have doubts on this. Thanks!
There is no fixed number of posts needed in order to get power. What is required is confirmation that the new member is not a spammer. There is an algorithm that works this out based on number of posts per day.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-05-2010, 07:32 AM

mate.. the reason why i put it as 10 is because
if you have less than that.. you are unlikely to
get out of moderation, and if you are not out of moderation
you dont get any rep power.

what point 3 actually mean is that
you dont get additional power for the number of post you made.
for example... 1 extra points for 1000 post..

Quote:
i will definitely get my POWER be it having 4 posts or 30 posts. 3. Number of posts have NO EFFECT on reputation power.

Last edited by Big Sexy; 22-05-2010 at 07:43 AM.
Old 23-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
No More Lies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi like to check; Is it possible to say lower the rep pts or something? 35 seems hard for newbies like me.
Old 24-05-2010, 05:16 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by No More Lies View Post
Hi like to check; Is it possible to say lower the rep pts or something? 35 seems hard for newbies like me.
How do you know it's hard when you haven't posted a single message yet?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 24-05-2010, 07:31 AM

mate.. if you dont start to contribute constructively.
20 points will be too difficult task to achieve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No More Lies View Post
Is it possible to say lower the rep pts or something? 35 seems hard for newbies like me.

Old 17-06-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
xPinkyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro ,
My Reputations Seems to keep dropping . until now like gt suspended >.<
How can i Revive back ? any advice ?
Old 17-06-2010, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

bgrhbthfrefgergd
Old 18-06-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Marscandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I ask, what is rep/power points for? Is there any other meaning besides a social status within the forum?

Right now I cannot post in the picz exchange plaza. If I have higher rep/power points, does that mean I can?

thx in advance.
Old 18-06-2010, 06:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marscandy View Post
Can I ask, what is rep/power points for? Is there any other meaning besides a social status within the forum?

Right now I cannot post in the picz exchange plaza. If I have higher rep/power points, does that mean I can?

thx in advance.
Rep points are there to establish a pecking order in the forum.

You don't need a higher rep points/power to post in the pix exchange plaza. You can do so straight after signing up.

Old 20-06-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future

Boss can I check what does the (eP) besides my nick mean ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1