The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Evilish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Any bros at bkk now?
Old 10-01-2018, 05:56 AM
Samster

Evilish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

555....ask first ma. Mayb tmr or something 😁
Old 12-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Status report form first trip to thermae..

Went there last night around 11:40pm. Can see it is decent timing as I saw about 8-10 ladies who I would rate them 7/10 in terms of looks. Whether they have enhanced boobs, that is fine by me and the ratings remains unchanged.

I actually took fairly long time to choose.. So much to the extend I finished 1 bottle of beer and went for another. Beers there are much more affordable. At 110 bhat for a 330ml bottle. Halfway to my 2nd bottle, I choose a lady that can speak decent amount of English and looks OK (6.5 to 7 out of 10). She was available as she just arrived about 10min before I choose her.Wanted her ST, but we talk cock and share each other's company till it evolved to LT.

So back to the hotel, we chat up and feel that am able to connect with her. Sex was also very passionate... From light kisses on the lips to neck and then to boobs.. She was also giving out moans. Then proceeded with sex. Unfortunately for me, too much PCC and visits to geylang left me only being able to cum if it is fast and furious sex, with girl on top.

The girl wasn't able to last that long but I thoroughly enjoyed her. Coz beside sex, it is very important to have the feeling.. She even shared some privite matters in her life.. We have passionate sex 3 times before going to sleep at 4am. Morning we continued but she gave me hj (because ran out of condoms.. Hahaha). In the end managed to cum and gave her 5000bht plus 500bht tip for the sex and wonderful attitude.

In conclusion.. Thermae seems like a good alternative if one wants to avoid the crazy prices of agogo bars...
mutual feeling very impt. got once i had a girl for st. agreed price to be 3k baht. end up she stayed till 12 noon and i gave her 4k even though she didnt ask for more. had very little sleep that nite. did for almost 2hours. then 1h break to sleep, which end with her hj or bj me awake to do it again. that happened like 4 times. even ran out of condom she would just bbbj me to help me release again. her final attempt was 8am. after she left, i slept till 4pm. i really surrendered and let her do it mostly after the 1st 2 attempts. And she was always like giggling, smiling and trying to act shy and hide behind blanket when she restarts it. gets u into the mood.
Old 18-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 19
paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kage123 View Post
I rent a condo in the area. So can probably meet at the stadium...

Wow, 1000 is rather steep. I was looking at 200-300.
Wah, u obviously duno Bro Naemlo reputation... lol

Btw bro N, i may be heading up soon. U want ur usual?

Min 7 to exchange. Thks

Pls CHECK properly before PMing to say nvr rtn etc etc.
Old 18-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
Btw bro N, i may be heading up soon. U want ur usual?
Usual?? A SYT MM???
Old 19-01-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

paul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond reputepaul55ho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Usual?? A SYT MM???
SYT xmm is everybodys usual.... StraitsTimes for u sir?

Min 7 to exchange. Thks

Old 19-01-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul55ho View Post
SYT xmm is everybodys usual.... StraitsTimes for u sir?
Oh no need... thanks.
Old 20-01-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Oh no need... thanks.
Lol. No prob...

Min 7 to exchange. Thks

Old 20-01-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of

heading to bkk this week for work, gonna go check thermae out
Old 26-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sw33tm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

theres a few girls there wearing specs, has anyone tried them?

Also, there is one not cute looking with big boobs that always stand around the toilet entrance.....
Old 26-01-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 11
Kurabawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw33tm4n View Post

Also, there is one not cute looking with big boobs that always stand around the toilet entrance.....
Lol bro.. ur description too vague.. either attach picture or more detailed description
Old 31-01-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

There was one petite SYT in specs last night on the left as you enter. Looks sibeh sweet but I gave her a miss cz she was in a black top and I couldn't see her boobs size

Selection last night not bad. Most of the puyings willing to discount nit noi cz month end lai liao and time to pay rent

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw33tm4n View Post

Old 31-01-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Emirates1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be back in bkk after a 4 month break pls pm me if any bros want to meeetup from march 1:d
Old 31-01-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
BubbleComment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The photos with which she advertises are indeed very beautiful and very appealing to the imagination and in my opinion she should not undercut for the photos in person.she has a great tasty pipe technique. She always brings me to the edge of ecstasy with her mouth and her nice hands. Then she lets herself completely engage in the love game.
Old 31-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

ccf2006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbleComment View Post
The photos with which she advertises are indeed very beautiful and very appealing to the imagination and in my opinion she should not undercut for the photos in person.she has a great tasty pipe technique. She always brings me to the edge of ecstasy with her mouth and her nice hands. Then she lets herself completely engage in the love game.
Brother, care to share which girl in the cafe you referring to?
Thank you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1