The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Aug-Dec 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Dada was the last of the 1612 newbies I tried. Her boobs alone would have compelled me to give her a shot (pun intended) and she gives great service too!

Name: Dada
Base: 1612

Face: Dada brings to mind a Shanghai songstress or mamasan type with her short bob and bright alluring eyes. She looks real CFM, especially when she gazes at you, as if daring you to taste her forbidden pleasures of the flesh. Pretty, enchanting eyes – the sort which can either burn a man to ashes or warm his soul forever.

Body: Dada stands at about 1.65m in heels. She was dressed in a tight tight shirt which barely contained her boobs which were straining the threads. She is a little curvy with flesh in the right places. Clean and neatly folded snatch with a well defined triangle pointing south to her Garden of Eden.

Boobs: Oh golly her thunderboobs! They did indeed burst free when she released them from their lacy confines. Dada told me she’s a 36C and they felt succulently heavy in my hands.

BBBJ: Experience wins every time, and Dada proved it with her awesome BBBJ which sent warm tendrils of sheer pleasure rippling through my cock head. At some time I was fucking her mouth and it felt so good that I had to stop or I would have spurted early and ended the show.

Frenching: I had a grand time letting Dada explore my mouth with her supple tongue; it felt like there was a live eel in my mouth. Rapport plays a large part in getting frenching so I usually start off the session hugging and making small talk. Frenching Dada was divine as she’s fleshy so there was always tactile skin contact which sent waves of lust coursing through my body. As with many other WLs, Dada said frenching would probably be ok if joes look clean, don’t have bad breath and have chemistry.

Painting: Painting Dada was a feast for the eyes. I was presented with a very neatly folded snatch, with just a hint of glistening promise peeping through the folds. And who could get lost with that triangle pointing south right at her clit button? Dada told me she was painted a few times that day and thought she couldn’t cum any more. Well, the female anatomy is an amazing thing and I set out to prove that to Dada. Before long she was bucking under the tender ministrations of my wicked tongue, her juices flowing like honey. Just as erotic was the way her thunderboobs jiggled and wobbled as she bucked, like jelly in a speeding van on a rocky road.

FJ: Despite being fleshy, Dada is surprisingly tight. Pushing my latex-clad kkj into her felt like entering a warm pulsating flesh glove. We then descended into frenching; my cock had a grand time thrusting in and out of her hot love tunnel while we had a grand time exploring each other’s mouths with our tongues. Because she’s fleshy, her fun bags were kept tightly pressed against mine, and only served to inflame my lust further. Dada also has a wonderful ass for pounding doggy, which of course I test

Dada is definitely no stranger to sex and pleasure. She enjoys a good time and makes sure you know it, as shown by her breathy moans echoing past my ears. With each thrust, her mouth parted ever so slightly to let a moan slip past those wickedly delicious lips which, just a while ago, were wrapped round my impossibly turgid cock. I reached climax with her lying atop me, her lips firmly pressed on mine and our tongues intertwined. She then tenderly removed the cap and we spent the remaining time hugging and kissing. I knew my wallet was in trouble when her nipples got rock hard again and worse, my kkj was gallantly reacting to her big tits pressed firmly against my chest. I reluctantly told her to wash us up.

Personality: Dada has a bubbly personality that would put most men at ease. Her au naturel thunderboobs would take care of the remaining minority of men. Very CFM tai tai look and you could picture her in a cheongsam which you would then fantasise ripping off. Mostly KTV experience so she would need time to adjust to GL standards. Besides that, she has the basics more than solidly right. For big boobs lovers, it would be a hard choice between her and Bobo. When in doubt, just take both.

RTF: Fucking A! If you like your face buried in flesh bags then Dada is the right choice. Tommy scores yet again with another service-oriented and busty recruit.
Old 24-09-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds very hot! I would definitely have to tear myself away from Bobo and Jianing in order to check out this new busty recruit the next time I head into 1612!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Dada was the last of the 1612 newbies I tried. Her boobs alone would have compelled me to give her a shot (pun intended) and she gives great service too!

Face: Dada brings to mind a Shanghai songstress or mamasan type with her short bob and bright alluring eyes. She looks real CFM, especially when she gazes at you, as if daring you to taste her forbidden pleasures of the flesh. Pretty, enchanting eyes – the sort which can either burn a man to ashes or warm his soul forever.

Body: Dada stands at about 1.65m in heels. She was dressed in a tight tight shirt which barely contained her boobs which were straining the threads. She is a little curvy with flesh in the right places. Clean and neatly folded snatch with a well defined triangle pointing south to her Garden of Eden.

Boobs: Oh golly her thunderboobs! They did indeed burst free when she released them from their lacy confines. Dada told me she’s a 36C and they felt succulently heavy in my hands.

BBBJ: Experience wins every time, and Dada proved it with her awesome BBBJ which sent warm tendrils of sheer pleasure rippling through my cock head. At some time I was fucking her mouth and it felt so good that I had to stop or I would have spurted early and ended the show.

Frenching: I had a grand time letting Dada explore my mouth with her supple tongue; it felt like there was a live eel in my mouth. Rapport plays a large part in getting frenching so I usually start off the session hugging and making small talk. Frenching Dada was divine as she’s fleshy so there was always tactile skin contact which sent waves of lust coursing through my body. As with many other WLs, Dada said frenching would probably be ok if joes look clean, don’t have bad breath and have chemistry.

Painting: Painting Dada was a feast for the eyes. I was presented with a very neatly folded snatch, with just a hint of glistening promise peeping through the folds. And who could get lost with that triangle pointing south right at her clit button? Dada told me she was painted a few times that day and thought she couldn’t cum any more. Well, the female anatomy is an amazing thing and I set out to prove that to Dada. Before long she was bucking under the tender ministrations of my wicked tongue, her juices flowing like honey. Just as erotic was the way her thunderboobs jiggled and wobbled as she bucked, like jelly in a speeding van on a rocky road.

FJ: Despite being fleshy, Dada is surprisingly tight. Pushing my latex-clad kkj into her felt like entering a warm pulsating flesh glove. We then descended into frenching; my cock had a grand time thrusting in and out of her hot love tunnel while we had a grand time exploring each other’s mouths with our tongues. Because she’s fleshy, her fun bags were kept tightly pressed against mine, and only served to inflame my lust further. Dada also has a wonderful ass for pounding doggy, which of course I test

Dada is definitely no stranger to sex and pleasure. She enjoys a good time and makes sure you know it, as shown by her breathy moans echoing past my ears. With each thrust, her mouth parted ever so slightly to let a moan slip past those wickedly delicious lips which, just a while ago, were wrapped round my impossibly turgid cock. I reached climax with her lying atop me, her lips firmly pressed on mine and our tongues intertwined. She then tenderly removed the cap and we spent the remaining time hugging and kissing. I knew my wallet was in trouble when her nipples got rock hard again and worse, my kkj was gallantly reacting to her big tits pressed firmly against my chest. I reluctantly told her to wash us up.

Personality: Dada has a bubbly personality that would put most men at ease. Her au naturel thunderboobs would take care of the remaining minority of men. Very CFM tai tai look and you could picture her in a cheongsam which you would then fantasise ripping off. Mostly KTV experience so she would need time to adjust to GL standards. Besides that, she has the basics more than solidly right. For big boobs lovers, it would be a hard choice between her and Bobo. When in doubt, just take both.

RTF: Fucking A! If you like your face buried in flesh bags then Dada is the right choice. Tommy scores yet again with another service-oriented and busty recruit.
Old 25-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like so far dont have any new gal in this batch with huge boobs
Old 25-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorkia View Post
A few newbies from 1820 I will rtf:

Xiao qi 7 :long legs syt I think she got the best looking legs in GL, 1.7m tall
baby 17 : cfm looks and wild on bed too
coco 19 : high gfe, she surprise me with contrast and expand of her pussy
xue er 18 : 22yo, C cup natural with slightly big nips
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Seems like so far dont have any new gal in this batch with huge boobs
Tried the newbie Xue Er at 1820 last weekend and was somewhat satisfied. She does have a pair of C cup boobs and has a pretty looking face too with a petite-sized body. Her areolas are big and reddish but there are stretch marks on her boobs. Service was average by 1820 standards.

She mentioned she had trouble sleeping well throughout her one week-plus stay here in GL. Business also wasn't good. She will decide by end of today whether to continue working. If not, she'll cut her card straightaway tomorrow.
Old 25-09-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future
This is one awesome FR written with great flowery language, one which I have not read in a long while. Very enjoyable read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post

Old 25-09-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Hope you have a good time as I did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Sounds very hot! I would definitely have to tear myself away from Bobo and Jianing in order to check out this new busty recruit the next time I head into 1612!
Old 25-09-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Thks mate! I aim to please

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrudder View Post
This is one awesome FR written with great flowery language, one which I have not read in a long while. Very enjoyable read!
Old 26-09-2018, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
sammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammysammy12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Saw 3 new girls just started work today (Tuesday) at hse 1669,

1) 惠子 Hui Zi - small sized, petite lass (barely 40kg imo!!) with nice long hair and a pretty face, looked pretty hot and apparently experienced (but no chance to try her yet),

2) 果果 Guo Guo - taller, slightly fleshier chick with a cheerful smile, decent-looking for bros who like their gals a little meatier,

3) 沫沫 Mo Mo - imo the pick of the 3 newbies so far, shapely (yet not overly thin) body with nice boobs, definitely experienced in this trade based on the full service she provided, also above-average young pretty face (again imo),

according to auntie will have another 2 newbies start work on Thursday afternoon.

While there I also saw 1608 newbie 飘飘 Piao Piao on outcall, another sweet and pretty lass, maybe will try next time!
Old 26-09-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Amy 2058.
  • she has became one of my favourites and rtf a few times
  • Went to 2058 okt margaret greeted me with a smile
  • Amy is happy to see me. I made my promise to see her.
  • she held my hands and went to room.
  • Her fair skin revealed when I stripped off her blouse, reveals ... okie okie, cup C, bro apache says is C, i shall not argue.
  • gave me a good sensual rub in the shower, and BBBJ with water running.
  • chemistry built up after a few rtf. newbies may request for bbbj in shower.
  • onto the bed, she led me to suck her abalone. and we revert to 69. she gave me a good bbbj and while i worked on her abalone. delicious.
  • capped on and she rode on me with her back facing me.
  • slowly i fuck her in doggie, flip her to missionery and pump her hard.
  • she grabbed the bedsheet with her eyes closed and moan.
  • very good feel.
  • released my sperm and rested on her twin peaks.
  • chit chat a bit, fondle fondle.

chemistry built up very well. she says business is bad, I will try rtf. nice gal
Old 26-09-2018, 01:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

forgot to post this babe here.

tried her a few days ago at Botak place 1658a

Nai Cha "milk tea" from his boss house wh15
  • In she came within 5 minutes.
  • Fair skin with nice butt.
  • she held my hands and led me to the room.
  • in the room, we hugged and she slowly remove my clothes.
  • she asked me to help her remove her clothes.
  • reveals nice breasts cup B which is a handful for my hands.
  • We fondled and groped for a while as I slowly discover her body, occassionally patting her butt.
  • Into the shower. She washed me very well.
  • she began to lick my nipples and slowly on her kneels and sucked my balls.
  • She gave me a good BJ with the water running down.
  • nice view.
  • wiped me dry and began her sensual catbath.
  • Mirror on top shows her on top of me and show her nice butt.
  • We turn to 69 and she gave me a good suction BBBJ as I suck her pussy.
  • She got very wet and moaned.
  • My rod very hard but i try to control.
  • Turn her to doggie and gave her a good doggie bang.
  • Her sextified face from the mirror reflection good view
  • Her moaning added to the mood.
  • asked her lie sideway and fucked her from sideway.
  • pussy quite tight.
  • banged and released.
  • Very good feel, we chatted.

will rtf

one man's meat is another poison. diff preferences. she does look a bit like teresa teng. her foreplay is one of its kind. good luck
Old 26-09-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried the newbie Xue Er at 1820 last weekend and was somewhat satisfied. She does have a pair of C cup boobs and has a pretty looking face too with a petite-sized body. Her areolas are big and reddish but there are stretch marks on her boobs. Service was average by 1820 standards.

She mentioned she had trouble sleeping well throughout her one week-plus stay here in GL. Business also wasn't good. She will decide by end of today whether to continue working. If not, she'll cut her card straightaway tomorrow.
Usually FR the boob size is upsized.. unless the FR is written by a specified boob lover
So waiting to see any D cup or greater Bo
Old 26-09-2018, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Usually FR the boob size is upsized.. unless the FR is written by a specified boob lover
So waiting to see any D cup or greater Bo
Had a session with this Xue er when first arrived. The bro above is accurate, natural C cups boobs with average size nips. she looks young to me, roughly 22-23 only, snow-white skin and service was great too
Old 26-09-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysammy12345 View Post
Saw 3 new girls just started work today (Tuesday) at hse 1669,

1) 惠子 Hui Zi - small sized, petite lass (barely 40kg imo!!) with nice long hair and a pretty face, looked pretty hot and apparently experienced (but no chance to try her yet),

2) 果果 Guo Guo - taller, slightly fleshier chick with a cheerful smile, decent-looking for bros who like their gals a little meatier,

3) 沫沫 Mo Mo - imo the pick of the 3 newbies so far, shapely (yet not overly thin) body with nice boobs, definitely experienced in this trade based on the full service she provided, also above-average young pretty face (again imo),

according to auntie will have another 2 newbies start work on Thursday afternoon.

While there I also saw 1608 newbie 飘飘 Piao Piao on outcall, another sweet and pretty lass, maybe will try next time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Amy 2058.
  • she has became one of my favourites and rtf a few times
  • Went to 2058 okt margaret greeted me with a smile
  • Amy is happy to see me. I made my promise to see her.
  • she held my hands and went to room.
  • Her fair skin revealed when I stripped off her blouse, reveals ... okie okie, cup C, bro apache says is C, i shall not argue.
  • gave me a good sensual rub in the shower, and BBBJ with water running.
  • chemistry built up after a few rtf. newbies may request for bbbj in shower.
  • onto the bed, she led me to suck her abalone. and we revert to 69. she gave me a good bbbj and while i worked on her abalone. delicious.
  • capped on and she rode on me with her back facing me.
  • slowly i fuck her in doggie, flip her to missionery and pump her hard.
  • she grabbed the bedsheet with her eyes closed and moan.
  • very good feel.
  • released my sperm and rested on her twin peaks.
  • chit chat a bit, fondle fondle.

chemistry built up very well. she says business is bad, I will try rtf. nice gal
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
forgot to post this babe here.

tried her a few days ago at Botak place 1658a

Nai Cha "milk tea" from his boss house wh15
  • In she came within 5 minutes.
  • Fair skin with nice butt.
  • she held my hands and led me to the room.
  • in the room, we hugged and she slowly remove my clothes.
  • she asked me to help her remove her clothes.
  • reveals nice breasts cup B which is a handful for my hands.
  • We fondled and groped for a while as I slowly discover her body, occassionally patting her butt.
  • Into the shower. She washed me very well.
  • she began to lick my nipples and slowly on her kneels and sucked my balls.
  • She gave me a good BJ with the water running down.
  • nice view.
  • wiped me dry and began her sensual catbath.
  • Mirror on top shows her on top of me and show her nice butt.
  • We turn to 69 and she gave me a good suction BBBJ as I suck her pussy.
  • She got very wet and moaned.
  • My rod very hard but i try to control.
  • Turn her to doggie and gave her a good doggie bang.
  • Her sextified face from the mirror reflection good view
  • Her moaning added to the mood.
  • asked her lie sideway and fucked her from sideway.
  • pussy quite tight.
  • banged and released.
  • Very good feel, we chatted.

will rtf

one man's meat is another poison. diff preferences. she does look a bit like teresa teng. her foreplay is one of its kind. good luck
Thanks for the awesome contributions!
Old 01-10-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried newbie Qian Qian who has been working for 2 weeks in 1606. She does not come across as a SYT but more of a plain looking GND (girl next-door), especially with those crooked upper teeth of hers. (Come to think of it, seems fated to be upping girls with crooked teeth lately since Meng Meng 1649.) Qian Qian has a slim figure with medium height. Her B-cup boobs are quite wholesome when she's clothed, but when she's naked, her boobs turn out to be a little saggy while her nipples are dark and flat.

Having said that, I still had a good time with her as she gave a good BBBJ both in the shower and on bed. We also did 69 position too and I had a good paint job on her pussy. No AR provided though. When it came to the FJ in missionary position, I got so high that I tried to sneak in a French attack on her, which she duly accepted.

Overall, a good newbie who makes up for her plain looks with good attitude and service. As with Meng Meng 1649, bros need to manage expectations when judging her looks.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried newbie Qian Qian who has been working for 2 weeks in 1606. She does not come across as a SYT but more of a plain looking GND (girl next-door), especially with those crooked upper teeth of hers. (Come to think of it, seems fated to be upping girls with crooked teeth lately since Meng Meng 1649.) Qian Qian has a slim figure with medium height. Her B-cup boobs are quite wholesome when she's clothed, but when she's naked, her boobs turn out to be a little saggy while her nipples are dark and flat.

Having said that, I still had a good time with her as she gave a good BBBJ both in the shower and on bed. We also did 69 position too and I had a good paint job on her pussy. No AR provided though. When it came to the FJ in missionary position, I got so high that I tried to sneak in a French attack on her, which she duly accepted.

Overall, a good newbie who makes up for her plain looks with good attitude and service. As with Meng Meng 1649, bros need to manage expectations when judging her looks.
Thks Bro for the FR, due respect to your french ambush
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1