The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2002, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 22
Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao Zhu Fresh FR part 15 : FR on YOKO

Date that Bonk her : 11/09/02

On 11/09/02 went down to HQ to take my second exam.
After waiting for awhile yoko came and we went in to the room than we start to talk err we talk about Handphone cause that day she got a second hand HP so she show me than we continue for a long time around 10min than we start to take our cloth off than proceed to the bath room nothing happen when bathing. After the bath we dry our self up than i lay down on the bed and she start to cat bath me very slowly from the neck to my nipple from the left to the right than slowly she proceed down to my didi and start to bbbj she lick my didi head than slowly to my balls and than she put my didi in to her mouth she start with slowly speed. While she was bbbj her hand went up to my nipple and rub my nipple and she stop bbbj and start to PCC for me while she was doing the PCC she also lick my didi head (your know some gals PCC her you you can feel pain right? or they do it too fast. But yoko do PCC for mr was very smoth and she control the speed of PCC too that why i love it) than after awhile of PCC she stop and came up and lick my nipple and than slowly from the nipple she move to my hand and move back to my nipple again...

Than she back to bbbj again at that time i was looking at than she ask me Song bo? i reply song lah... than awhile later she help me to put on CD and she sit on me than she start to rock ontop of me than she start moaning and i use my hand to grap her boobs and play with her nipple than she bend down and we start french kiss while frenching she still keep on moaning than i turn her over and now hehehe i'm ontop of her so i start to rock her hard and fast and she keep on moaning louder and louder than while she was moaning she said"song ahhhhh" than i reply "really song bo" than she said "jin song" than i continue rock her hard....... After awhile i CUM but i still keep on pushing my didi in for awhile than she say she CUM also than i ask her sure anot? she said really lah than we smile......

FR on YOKO :

Face : 7/10
Figure : 6/10
Height : don't know
Boobs: B cup
Skin: normal
Hair : Short
BBBJ : 7/10
French Kiss (La JI): 7/10
FJ : 7/10
Attitute : 8/10

A GENTLE REMINDER, PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR COMMENTS HERE.

Xiao_Zhu IS BACK NOW,Will Try to continue my Hot hot FR

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:41 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 03:47 PM
Samster

Xiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond reputeXiao_zhu has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao Fresh FR Part 16 :FR on Li wen (Second FR on her)

Date that Bonk her : 12/09/02

REmeber wat i said in my first FR on li wen i said that i will try her no matter wat cause that day was too tired that why can't CUM and we did not FJ so yesterday i call her.

I was in HQ yesterday after noon than i went back to office to do some work than when io went back to HQ was around 9+ than tommy, my Master and me call for food after eating i sit down for awhile than Li wen came than went in to the room with another Bonker so i ask tommy can i take Li wen after this and tommy say ok loh...
Than after waiting for 45 min li wen came out than now my turn to go in. We proceed to the room than we start to chat and take off our cloth and proceed to the bath room err nothing happen in the bath room than after the bath we dry our self up than i lay on the bed and she start to catbath me from the neck to my nipple than slowly to my didi and she start to bbbj (i like her bbbj cause she know how to control the speed and she know when to stop to lick and when to put my didi into her mouth) than slowly she move my knee and i ask her to stop cause no need to service my leg and no AR than she say ok

Than she proceed up and she use her boob to rub my didi than my didi was between her boobs and i love it. than back to bbbj again she start off slowly licking my didi head and than slowly proceed down to my balls and suck it gentlely than she proceed to bbbj again after awhile she stop and ask me to kneel down on the bed than she lay down on the bed infront of me than start to bbbj again than my hand proceed to her BIG boobs and start to grap it and play with her nipple gentlely while i do this she start to moan softly.

Awhile later she stop and ask me to sit on the bed and than she kneel down on th floor and start to bbbj again she lick my around my didi head than put it in to her mouth and at that time my didi was hard and i can't tahan anymore than she stop and help me to wear CD than she lay down on the bed and i was standing on the floor and ask me to bend down and bonk her so i start off slowly and gentlely and play with her boobs gentlely and she start to moan loudly and awhile later she say her leg was tired than he say she wan DS so we proceed to DS and i really put my didi beep in her pussy and i push it in HARD and she moan LOUDLY and i turn my speed on to FASTER mode and i bonk her fast and hard and my hand proceed to her boobs and grap it than she keep on moaning and moaning Louder and Louder..........

Than awhile later my leg really tired so i stop and she ask me she ontop or i ontop so i reply you ontop loh than i lay down on the bed and she sit on me and rock so now i can see her boobs jumping up and down kekekeke than i grap her boobs and play with her nipple than after awhile i feel that her leg was tired so i turn her around and i start to bonk her hard and fast and now i really turn on my Turbo fast speed and i hug her and rock her than she keep on moaning Louder and Louder than i lift her leg up and push my didi deep in than awhile later i CUM than than i saw her closing her eyes and said "wah i so tired.... you play me play till i die" than my didi was still inside her pussy so i Push in hard again and i said "wake up lei" than i continue to push my didi in hrad and i keep on asking her to wake up than she say "okok i wake up liao" than she help me to clean my didi and both of us lay down on the bed and start to chat for awhile than we proceed to the bath room........

FR On Li Wen:

Face : 7.5/10
Figure : 7.5/10
Boobs: C cup
Skin: fair
Hair : long
BBBJ : 9/10
French Kiss (La JI): never
Attitute : 9/10 ( very friendly )
RTF: 100%(cause she was now one of my Darling)

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:01 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 03:50 PM
Samster

Xiao_Zhu fresh FR Part 17 : FR on sexy Vampire!!! (CODED)

Date that bonk her : 23/09/02

Went down to HQ today to try Vampire Lover but waited too long so change it to Sexy vampire...

We went in to the room than we start to chat and take off our cloth and proceed to the bath. Nothing happen while bathing, after we dry our self i proceed to the bed and she start to lick my niple slowly and slowly to my knee. Than from the knee back to my nipple after awhile she proceed down to bbbj. She start off with licking my balls slowly and gentlely than slowly lick to my didi head and she lick around my didi head than she put my didi deep in to her mouth at first nothing happen BUT now.......

This time while she put my didi deep in to her mouth i can feel that smoething lick my balls while she put my didi deep in her mouth and the feeling was GREAT!!! she do this a few times more than i open my eyes and look at her cause i want to know how she do this so i keep looking at her while she put my didi deep in to her mouth and i saw it.... This was how she do first she lick my head & balls slowly and wet than she put my didi DEEP in to her mouth while my didi go in to her mouth her tongue came right out and lick my balls and i feel damn Shoik (cause so many gals i had tried and none of them do this) after i know how she do it so i close my eyes and enjoy... While i feeling my didi deep in her mouth and than her tongue came out and lick my balls and she will keep on rudding my balls..... So far no gals make me going to CUM while they are doing the bbbj and she was the FIRST gal that make me going to CUM while bbbj and i love it man....

When i feel i going to CUM than she stop and proceed to lick my balls again and i cool down than she start this bbbj again and my didi was so hard till i can't tahan.... Think it your self while a gal put your didi deep in to her mouth and her tongue still can come out and lick you balls while she was doing the deep troat bbbj you will feel like you are in the 7 HEAVEN ohhhhhhh yeah..... her tongue was like a snake and turn here and there and while she lick your balls or head you will just feel something Very very smooth rubbing you didi head or balls....

After awhile she stop and help me to put on CD than i turn her over and now my turn to service her i startto lick around her nipple than other hand on her other boobs playing with her nipple than i suke her nipple gentlely while sucking her nipple my tonguewil play with her nipple after awhile she put my didi nto her pussy and i feel that her pussy was very thight and my didi very hard to go in but it still go in lah than i start off with a slow speed than she hug me thight at that time i was thinking "now only slowly speed you hug till like that... than full speed how?" so i slowly turn to normal speed than she hug and moan even louder than suddenly i change it to fast speed she moan louder and hug me even thight than i rock her hard cause i can't tahan liao so i need to rock her hard.... than after awhile i CUM and when i try to pull my didi out she use her pussy and suck and grap my didi don't let me pull out so i said"hello pls lei don't grap can anot?" than she reply"Cannot" than i PUSH MY DIDI IN HARD a few times than her pussy stop to grap my didi.....

FR on Sexy Vampire

Face : 7/10 (cute, plain)
Figure : 7.5/10 (Sexy)
Height : normal Height
Boobs: B cup (with big round nipple)
Skin: fair
BBBJ : 9/10 (i LOVE it..... super bbbj while she do the deep troat bbbj and her tongue will come out and lick you balls at the same time.... and she was the first gal that can make me going to CUM while doing the bbbj)
French Kiss (La JI):NO
FJ : 6/10
Attitute : 6.5/10 (friendly)

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:02 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 03:51 PM
Samster

Xiao_Zhu Fresh FR Part 18 : FR on MG

Date that Bonk her : 24/09/02

Yesterday got makan at HQ so i reach there about 6+ than after makan few of us sit down and talk cock till 10+ and i wanted to bonk so i wanted to bonk Red terrorist but must wait than my Master ask me to take MG she also not bad so i onz loh...

We went to the room and start chating than proceed to bath she clean me up and than we dry our self up and proceed to the bed she start to catbath from my neck to my nipple from my right to my left than slowly down to my leg and from my right leg to my left leg and up to my nipple again than to my neck (her catbath take long time) than to bbbj she lick suck my balls slowly and gentlely than slowly up to my didi head she lick around my didi head than out in her mouth and she bbbj slowly...

while she do the bbbj her finger move up to my nipple and play with it than she her body start to turn to other side but she never let go of my didi than my hand gop around her body to rub and than slowly to her boobs and play with it and she start to moan and she turn her bodt again and again didn't let go of my didi than she pull my hand to grap her boobs and i keep on playing with it....(bbbj also take a long time)

After awhile she put on the CD for me and she sit on me and start to rock me hard while she was do that she also bend dow her head and suck my nipple and she rock me harder and harder and she moan louder and louder... Than she said she want DS so i say ok loh so we change it to DS and i start to rock her fast and the faster i go the louder she moan awhile later she want me to be ontop of her so i also ok loh than i rock her even faster and harder and she keep moaning louder and louder ( her pussy was tight) than after awhile i can't tahan anymore and i CUM than she help me to clean up and than massage for me....

FR on MG:

Face : 5/10 (normal)
Boobs: A cup
BBBJ : 6/10
Attitute : 7/10 (friendly, Hardworking)

Old 30-09-2002, 03:53 PM
Samster

Xiao_Fresh FR part 19 :FR on *Energizer* (Coded)

Date that Bonk her : 27/09/02

Yesterday went down to HQ for Makan at 3+.... Than After Makan i had to go for dinner With my DAD at 8 to 9+ but my dad call that the dinner were not start so early so i stay at HQ abit longer...

After awhile Sharkman, Mugan, zxyel69 ,Scoller69 than Ah neo
They reach HQ than they to Makan and all of us sit there and talk cock... Than we saw Vampire queen Came in and went in the room With my Master.... So all of us continue to talk cock and we keep on laughing and laughing and louder and louder All of us like Mad..... After 45 min King came out the room and said that our laughter dame loud even last room also can hear....

After awhile i want to repeat the gals that i had bonk before but too bad most of them not working.... And i'm out of battery and need to recharge..... So they said that Try Energizer loh she will recharge you slowly..... Ok loh i said....
After awhile she came out the room than my tun liao kekekeke.... So we went to the Last room. We start to strip than proceed to the bath room and we start a littel chat.... Than she clean me up and i thought i can go out and dry my self liao BUT she stop me and said still got bbbj haven do. Ohhhh i said ok loh.... she start the warm waterr bbbj after awhile she stop than she say ok liao now you can dry your self...(Cause the Past few gals that i Bonk, in the bath room got notthing mah so i go out and wanted to dry my self but how i know She stop and said bbbj havan finish... Knn dame Peisei)

After we dry our self up than we proceed to the bed and she say lets start with the back first i said ok loh than i say no AR no Toe licking... and she argee... So she start the catbath on my back for awhile from my neck to my back slowly.... Than she ask me to turn and now the front..... She start to lick my neck slowly than to my ears... Ahhhhh than to my nipple than down to my leg and up again and to my balls she start to suck it gentlely and start lickking it too than my hand go to her ears and rub her ears and go around her shoulder than to her neck....... than she slowly put my didi in to her mouth and she lick around my didi head while she was lickking my didi head my hand go to her boobs and rub it and use my finger to play her nipple than up to her ears again... Than she keep on lickking and than she put my didi deep in to her mouth and suck it gentlely than pull out again and lick it and suck again... after awhile she Put on the CD for me and she ask you or me be ontop.... i said anything., so she sit on me and put my didi in her pussy to recharge and she moan when my didi went in than she start off slowly...... while she was rocking me her body bend down and lick my nipple than my hand went to her boobs and grap it.

Than after awhile i feel that she is tired so i sit up and we start to rock and than i bend my head down and lick heg nipple and she start moaning louder.... and than i lick her neck and than i turn her aroung without letting my didi come out of her pussy and now i'n on top of her and i wanted to lick her nipple so i chooes to pull my didi out and start to lick her nipple slowly and gentlely. I lick around her nipple than suck it gentlely from the left to right . after awhile i feel that she can't tahan any more so i put my didi and recharge again.... i start off slowly than she moan out softly and than i turn to fasterr mode and bonk her fast and hard and she keep moaning louder and louder and i really bonk her hard and put my didi deep in.... Than she hug me tight and i feel that she got abit jerking so i rock even faster.... than after awhile i CUM......

FR on *Energizer*:

Face : 5/10 (normal)
Boobs: A or B cup
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : 7/10(At first the foreplay was SOP but later FJ i turn her here and there so the FJ to me was not so SOP)
Attitute : 7/10 (friendly, GF type)

Old 30-09-2002, 04:04 PM
Samster

FR on Cherry (BY : Scroller69)

1st FR on Cherry

After the free makan at HQ, I couldn't tahan anymore. How to tahan when all the bros went in and had that smiling face when they came out. Esp bro MuganShagwa, he had a "who am I look". Worst still his FR had to come out so soon. Couldn't sleep well at night. Finally decided that I'll go for a bonk the next day. Heck to the once a month budget.
Went down to T's place at ard 1230pm. Asked T if any good recommendations. At first he gave a name (forgot who but he said good). So I said 'lai hor'. Then I sat down and waited. Called bro MuganShagwa to make him 'gain'. Then T said he change gal for me. He said new one and no one in HQ tried before. Me a bit horny by it then ask T if she pretty a not. T said pretty so I said ok.
In a short while, came in a long hair lady. I would say a pretty gal (in my own opinion). Me see pretty gal will be memorised. That's why I always blur blur in HQ coz so many pretty gals.
Overheard her name is Cherry. T then jokingly said I was going to eat cherry. T still got a bit of humour. No wonder the gals always chat wif him and not me.
Went into the room wif her. Asked my name and the usual chat. She don't really know what to do during the whole session.
Her body is not that great. Boobs not too big not too small. A bit sagging. A bit put off by her little tummy. But me nice guy and said she had an nice body.
She showered mebut she didn't shower and I don't mind coz she had her shower before she came. Nothing special in the shower.
Laid on the bed. She started to use her hands to tickle all over me. Ask if I felt good, me being nice again said feels good. She quite chatty. Saying she's new and might not know how to service me. I told her to do what she knows and I'll tell her if I feel good.
She started kissing my nipples and groin area. Left out AR, feet even the legs. Anyway I'm not really interested in those area.
She started the bbbj. She was slow but steady. Didn't really deep throat. She got my didi to stand. Then she wanted to cap me. I then told her I wanted to service her then she said ok.
Kissed around her neck, tried to french her but no reaction from her tongue so guess she wasn't comfortable wif it. So just kissed her softly on her lips. Then went on to her breasts. Brown nipples not to big. Licked it gently and she moaned a little. Her boobs were really soft. Wanted to finger her but she said not to. So stopped. Then I said lets get on wif the real action. My didi went a bit soft already. She then started to blow me again. Capped me and quickly guide my didi into her cunt as she sat on me. Her cunt was tight. Shiok!
Once I'm in her she rode me fast. Then changed to missionary without letting my didi out. Put her legs on my shoulder and insert into her tight cunt all the way. Pumped her a few more times and I came.
Removed the CD.. commented my cum a lot.. of course lar one week already. Took a shower and we proceed to dress up.
At the same time told her about my limited experience, hoping she'll improve.

Face : 7.5/10 (looks pretty)
Height : 1.65 (estimated)
Boobs: Average but a little sagging. Brown nipples.
Skin: fair and smooth
BJ : 5.5/10
FJ : 5/10 (still got lots to learn)
AR:NA
Attitute : 6/10 (Hard working but a bit chatty maybe becoz she 1st time so very nervous)
RTF : Maybe when she learns more.

Found out that I was Cherry's 1st customer!! Me must really thank T for giving me such a chance. Sony took my "GL virgin" so I took my sweet revenge on Cherry... hee..hee.. To the bros out there who'll be asking for her. Do be gentle on her coz she's still new. Be patient, she might be your darling who knows... To the more experienced, give her some valuable lessons...

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:41 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 04:06 PM
Samster

FR on SIngIce (BY : MuganShagwa)

SingIce looked fairly matured but in a pleasent manner. She was about 1.6m in height and her hair was shoulder length bunned up. She gave me a smile, spoke to me in English and said, no room left, so we had to settle on room that was closer to the counter, the room that I can hear the brothers talking while I'm bonking. Those with these particular fetish, please take note!!!!!! Next, after being led to the room, SingIce closes the door and begins to strip. She was wearing a golden and black dress which was whipped off and son took off everything. I soon stripped myself and just looked to observe her. She had enhanced assets like the bros mentioned. Those that have two of them spread aside from each other. Then we stepped into the shower and she gave me a nice shower. There wasn't any action in the shower and I guess I was assesing the actual Ice as compared to all the FRs that I have read, the harassing interviews that I have sqeezed out from all the brothers, and the countless times that I had reviewed my notes. Then, I was broken out of my thoughts when she handed me a towel to dry off. I dried off myself and then she gave me a standing blow job that was nice and was about 3 min long.

Finally, she asked me to get onto the bed and she licked my nippes, perhaps alittle too hard but it was okay, then she went lower down and englufed my dick with her mouth, it was a nice sight seeing my dick in her mouth. Just to mention, I did not get an AR from her as I think that she thinks that I am a sucker(not literally!!!) for BBBJ( I gave her an encouraging commentry while she was slurrping me) or the fact that I told her I didn't frequent GL that much(true at time of bonking) My legs was at the edge of the bed and and my body was half lying down when she sucked me with gusto(sometimes alittle pain) and it sounds like this *muffled*as there's a cock in her mouth-Fuckme-fuckme-fuckme-ahhh the famous THX sound that I had read about. It sounded wierd and I was alittle amused(actually I think these working ladies also get amuse at us with our little quirks and fetishes,anyway, this is my story :P) my dick started to feel numb with an occasional teeth grazing my fast shrinking pole that was quick to become a toothpick but boy oh boy!! SHe really can work!! She tries to lick and suck. SIngIce used so much strength that when she licked, I could not even feel her tongue. Now, gentlemen and maybe the odd lesbian out there, is why, she is SingIce, too much ice can numb your senses. I think she spend a good 15-20 minutes working on my most embarassed member that was flagid by this time. I tried to think the most sinful sexual thought, but then I objected as this was to be my sinful act to be!! Didn't make sense then and even got more distracted. SingIce sensed that I was soft and she offered to gimme a handjob with olive oil(The bag that these gals carry is like the Swiss Army Knife-it has everything!!!!) Before I ccould object,(I like to grease my car, not myself), it was applied and I resigned myself to being lubed. Next she attempted to give me a handjob, but sensing time was short I offered to give myself a jumpstart. Next, I jack myself a couple of times and SingIce is amazed that I got myself hard, it IS afterall my dick. Then I mentioned that I wanted to mount her. She caped me with her mouth and she goes on top. Yup, this time my dick is hard and after a couple of strokes in her, I felt the urge to blow and I do! Yeah! At least I got the satisfaction!! During the whole time I really squeezed her breast hard as she say she likes it. I was afraid I would damage those S$800 set of globes-price set in 1992

I apologised to SingIce of my flagid member but she was really keen to learn, so I gave her some feedback on how to please me. Define Irony-Telling a working lady what you like after you cum.

Then, we had a shower, she gave me a short massage and said thank you and hope to call her again. Very businesslike.

I quote again the great Lord Denning(although in my mind, he would roll over twice in his grave knowing that his words are used for rating ladies as such), IN MY MIND....

Looks-7/10-Looks like.. the bros know...

Body-6.5-She skinny, has boops that are clearly syntheticly enhanced

AR-Nil-either she thinks I dun like it(I TCS and told her that I don't like)

BBBJ-6.5-in terms of feelin which is too rough with little suction 10/10 in rythem

THX-3/10-Sounded like a distorted Sub running on 1200Watt Amp. JArring

FJ- 8/10 dispite it being a short one, it was good-maybe I was just grateful to cum

RTF-maybe, when I'm feeling liquid. Here comes the double dip that I was betting and so much for recovery.

Note-This session could have been far better as I was pretty tired and do not place any liability on SingICe.

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:42 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 04:08 PM
Samster

BiBi2 FR (By: MuganShagwa)

I took a look at her dressed in a black top that was like a bustier and slacks that suited her nicely, whoever was her fashion consultant, did a good job as it concealed her voluptous contour. However she was well endowed in her assests which were about 35C(C for conservative) and her eyes were huge although a medical professional might mistake her as having a tyroid disfunction, but her eyes were fine with me. BiBi2 friendly to me and we proceeded to room 4.

Once we were in the room she started taking off her clothes and I did the same watching her. Yes, when her assets were unleashed, it was nice and large. Once she shed every piece of clothing off, she ushered me into the shower room. Yes, we started to chit chat and she used her own shower gel(smells nice) to clean me. The cleaning was swift and she asked me to dry myself before she would join me. I did a quick dry over and then I passed her the other towel. Once done, she completed drying herself and then gave me a througher dry which I felt was nice of her. Next, she gathered two pillows and asked me to lie on them. Earlier she asked me why my hands were cold and I relied that I was excited about her which was quite true :-) Then once I lay down, she asked me to sleep! Sleep?! Well, I tried to get up to fondle me, but she bit me and said, no no, sleep. Okay then, though I'm not one to be dictated, I'll let her have her way. She started to give me a nice lick on my nipples, neck and shoulers which was nice and not like those LOUD, moaning and cat bathe. So, I lapped it all up and soon I had her kissing me(I did not french) and then she proceeded to go down to my dick and she licked my balls first which was very nice and soothing. BiBi2 then proceeded to my dick and licked along the shaft and then she took the cock into her mouth and licked it. The bbbj was nice and she took her time sucking it and kept looking up to check if I was enjoying it. I did but was no where CIM state and in the mean time, I roamed my hands along her body and that was pretty nice, reaching down her clit to rub it, her cunt was fairly neat and pleasent to touch, I did not finger her initially as I know that some girls do not like having it done. However, she took my finger and asked me to do so. By now I was really enjoying myself and decided to have the taste of her gorgeous assets. turned over and soon got her nipples in my mouth. the nipples were hard, BUT this is not due to my Studdiness, more like my cold hands :P Anyway, I licked them and rubed her clit gently as I was worried that I would hurt her. I got to a kneeling postion and she gave me a nice bbbj. At the same time, I continued to finger her clit. She did buck her hips but I am certain that she did not come, more like an encouragement to excite me.

After she released my member from her mouth, I saw that she had already capped me. She turned around in a doggie position.Before I penned this FR, I read through all the FRs I could find on her and this stance is standard for the first move, like a castle-king move on a chess board;classic. I proceeded to put my member into her and she looked at me playfully in the mirror while I continued to pump her. After a good five min, I got tired and wanted to change position. I asked her to move onto the side and I ended pumping her while she was lying on her front, I did a few strokes and my member started to soften(AGAIN!!!!!) Then I flipped her on her side and pumped her several times until, my cock just became a pussy. Yup, but nope, she got onto her knees, removed the condom and gave me a bbbj until I started to get hard again, next, she capped me again and I got her to be on top. It felt good and after a few strokes I fell out of her again. She looked at me with pleading and a frustrated look. I pulled the emergency handle(aka my dick) with a few strokes and manage to stiffen myself. Next I got her into the side position I wanted and I pumped her in a postion where I could see her face, boops and felt myself stiffen. All this time she was moaning although I knew that she did it to aplease me(Comon, I was soft and she was moaning like I was a stallion) This time though I was hard and soon I came and was happy. I stayed in her for a short time and then she took out the cap for me and chat alittle with me. I did enjoy chatting with her and we clicked as she was fairly playful with me.

Looks-7/10

Body-7/10-Fleshy but I liked it

Breasts-9/10-Nice and smaller than mine!(East said her mine was large and SHE was rated in Big Boops Report, so can I be inside also!?-indignant :P

bbbj-7.5/10-not commando-not guards also

fj-8/10-nice patterns

RTF- +ve

Car terms
Chasis(Body)-Toyota Corolla-big but I like

Design(Look)-Toyota Corolla 2002 model(big headlight aka eyes)-some like, some don't. Jap designed

Tyres(Breast)-Mickey Thompson drag tyres

CAI(bbbj)-AEM

Piston(FJ)-Forge pistion 11 comp ratio with balanced conrod(my dick :P)

ECU(Attitude)-PowerFC(my choice)

Overall, in my mind, she clicked with me, was very friendly and gave me a hug which was very nice, gave me a goodbye kiss and that was nice. Her smell lingered in my head until bro scroller sent me home. Thanks bro I walked to my local bar and had a couple of drinks at my regular neighbourhood bar, even the bar girl said I looked happy. Yup, after having 4 bourbons and 1 glass of red wine. I decided that I was getting too floaty, so I decided to take a run and I came back 15 min later(Yes, at 130 am in the morning) tired and sweaty but down to earth and here I am, writing this... but at the back of my mind, this ah beng song goes...

"Tick tock, you make my heart start banging and it don't stop banging and it won't stop.

Tick tock... tick tock... you make my head keep spinning and it don't stop and it won't stop...."

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:42 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 04:10 PM
Samster

2nd FR on Sony (BY:scroller69)

Went to Tommy as usual during lunch break and when he saw me gave me a cheeky smile and asked me to sit... waited for a while then asked him to recommend a fresh gal for me. So off he want making a few calls... then he said Sony just started to work ask me want a not. I thought for a while ..repeat her...should I? Then Tommy said I very lucky coz she justed started... suddenly my urge for a pretty young thing came on..so I said "lai lor"....

Within 10 mins she was here... she just went on to sign in and not even taking a look at me. As we entered the room, she took a look at me and said I looked familiar. So I said I'd looked her up before. (She still didn't know she STOLE my GL "virgin"). acted cool and started stripping. Both of us are soon naked and proceeded to the shower... some funny things happened here.. will skip it too embarassing write it out here

Everything was quite SOP... Really like the CFM face when bonking her. Really smooth skin...

After the fj, she started to massage me... told her to stop after a while and chat. During the chat, she sucked me nipple really hard..so asked her why..she said nothing to do what... wow liao hers so much bigger still wanna suck mine. Next time I nothing to do can suck hers a not huh??

after the chat we showered and left. and before we left she still says thank you and to visit her again when I'm free...

Face : 8/10 (still the same looks young and innocent can't change much in a month right)
Figure : 7/10
Height : a bit short
Boobs: Average
Skin: fair and smooth
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 6/10 (now that I got over the shock of losing my 'virgin', managed to enjoy it)
AR:NA
Attitute : 6/10 (very SOP and feel a bit rushed)
RTF : If I'm horny for an innocent young thing.

On the whole I think I don't really click with her. But service is pretty good. I must say she looks young and innocent.
Will try not to repeat her coz there's a lot of other gals on my list...

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:43 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 04:11 PM
Samster

1 FR - Zhu Er (BY:shyboy)

Inside the room, off came our clothes and revealed her small perky breasts with pinkish-light brown nipples. Proceeded to bathroom where she guggle her mouth with listerine and then start to give my body and didi a shower. Afterwhich she hug me, pressly her soft tender neh-neh against my chest and my didi against her thigh and begin to rub up and down for a few strokes, putting my didi in full gun salute, then gave me a hot water bbbj.

Proceeded to bed and she service my back first, with her boobs giving me a massage from leg to buttock before pressing it down on my back as she give my ears a tongueful, and the licking continue for the whole of backbody b4 she wrk on AR. Dunno y but i got no feeling from AR, not her fault but me not enjoying it and forgot to tell her b4 hand to skip it.

Time to turn over and let my didi stand up for singapore. Started to give bbbj ,mine I'm in ecstacy. Her tongue swirling in rapid rpm ard my head b4 going deep-throat with my whole shaft in her mouth where she again twist her tongue ard my base of my didi in quick rotations.All this while my hands were all over her boobs, fine-tuning her pinkish nipples. Afterwhich suck my balls then bodylick my fingers and nipples then move up and lick my ears again b4 engaging me in a tug(tongue)-of war aka frenching.Then she place her soft tender boobs on my mouth as i went on to lick and suck ernestly. Went down on my toes b4 repeating the bbbj procedure again while pulling my hand to rub her boobs.

Then she said my turn to perform and cap my didi with condom not b4 she gave it a complete catwash again. At this pt my didi already ready to fire.

I went on top and we began on another passionate moment of french kiss while she insert my didi into her base. As i was doing her missionary, we were tongue-locked like young lovebirds.
Being my first time in gl, my didi shot its rounds rather quickly (abt 5mins).

She bathed and came back to give me a body massage (even better than some masseaurs in HC) b4 bathing me again.

Throughout the sessions we engage in small talk which kinda put me at ease and I mus say she's very accomodating and polite. Volunteer to share her listerine also.

Looks: 7/10 (cute playful look)
Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 32-33?? ( pink pointed nipples)
Skin: 7.5/10 Fair, tender and smooth.
Frenching: Yes (9/10)
BBBJ: 8.5/10
AR: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10 (didn't get to try different position, cos my didi underperform todae )
Attitude: 9.5/10
Click-factor: 8.5/10 (very clickable with me)
RTF: YES (8/10)

Disclaimer: above numerical ratings purely based on personal opinions

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:44 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 04:13 PM
Samster

FR on East (By:Shyboy)

Hope I got the name right cos Tommy told me is East but she sign in the book as Yi Yi (in chinese character)

In the room, made some small chat before stripping and proceeded into shower, bathe me clean b4 licking my nipples(sign of more catwash ahead) and a hot water bbbj. Dried up and hopped into bed.

Told her no AR and she start off her wet cat bathe which literally covered my neck down to the legs (except toes and a-hole which i opted out for both). Mine, this ah lian really born to lick as she swirl her tougue ard my armpit, elbow, groin and everywhere, with the constant cfm look.

Next, she blows in various patterns and finish off with me standing with one leg onthe bed before she pop the cd in her mouth and roll it down my didi with her mouth. Bbbj may be soft but first time kenna blow in ds etc, haha and first time had a standing fj as well before she laid me down and rock her butts on my didi. Changed to ds and finished off my load.

Like another bro mentioned, she got abit of lian look, her cfm looks casted on you while she did her various bj can turn u on.

Looks: 7/10 (cfm look)
Boobs: 32-33??
Skin: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10(various position)
AR: NA
FJ: 7.5/10 (Standing sex, 1st time hee hee, she mount on top, then sitting then finish on doggie)
Attitude: 8.5/10

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:45 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 04:14 PM
Samster

Fr On Sony (By:shyboy)

Reach the room pretty sop bathe, held the shower head to my mouth and ask me to rinse my mouth.

On the bed, gave me some SOP licking and sucking from neck down to the toes(which i told her to do away with). Starts the "slurping' bbbj, kinda interseting, first time hear so much slup slurp sounds and swish washing my weapon for a good 5-10 min.
As, i tun her over, preparing to eat her a cunt, she put her legs together, i get the hint so nvm, lick her upwards and suck on her well endowed buns (32"??) while playing the other nipple with my fingers. She gave some soft moans and ask if her breadst looks nice, i return the compliment and proceed to do some necking. Capped me on and i went missionary, continue necking her while she gave some soft moans. Sensing my weapon about to fie, i withdrew it and she ask I want to do 'hou mian' (doggie).
In went my didi and this is my first commercial doggie hee hee, kinda refreshing, the feeling. I like the way we coordinated our rhythm as her cute butt wen in and round in a semi-circle. Finally I shot my load.

Type: service (8/10)
Looks: 6/10 (freckles)
Figure: 7/10 (told me her waist 23")
Boobs: 32-33?? ( pink nipples)
Skin: 7./10 Fair, and smooth.
Frenching: No
BBBJ: 6.5/10
AR: N/A
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 7/10
RTF: Maybe

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:46 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 04:16 PM
Samster

FR on Sammei (By:shyboy)

Met up with Bro Xiao_zhu, wanted to call jaguar, kept pushing to each other kekeke, then apple also, both very long que anyway, so i had Sammei for the day.

Shan't go into details this time so as not to bore brudders here.
Told her to skip ar, but she still turn me over, say she wana massage my back with her boobs. Massage my ears and didi with her boobs for sometime.
Among the gers i tried so far, her bbbj suction is the most powerful, suck so hard my didi still aching now kekeke.....shiok ah.

Had some fun with her tongue, very playful heehee. Her mannerism is quite similar to East, accomodating, friendly, lianish cfm look with an attitude, my taste keke.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: cup A going to B ???
Frenching: Yes (9/10)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very hard suction)
FJ: 7.5/10
Attitude: 8.5/10
RTF: YES (8/10)

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:48 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 04:18 PM
Samster

FR on Sweet Secret (By:shyboy)

Reached party joint early afternoon upon news of sweet secrets return, sat around and after a looooong waiting time, it was my time to savour the desert.

Wanted to act shy and pretend i dunno her hee hee, but as we walking down the lane, she took a glance at me and sling her hand over mine and said " I noe who you are",alamak plan foiled, didn't expect her to remember me as I only had her once 2 or 3weeks back.

Inside the room, we stripped to our birthday dress and mine, those handful of boobs with pinkish red nipples and big butt immediately jam my head (both big and small) with nerving signals again.

Inside the shower, the usual teasing and tcss stuff, sop shower and a hot water bbbj. Took my towel and dry myself inside the shower instead while she continue bathing herself.

As usual, she pop a vicks into her mouth and did a catbath b4 she proceeds to give a cold and chilling refreshing bbbj(cos of the vicks). Hmm, the bj was much more vigorous this time and she sucks with so much vigour i nearly cum. B4 i spill the stuff into her mouth, pull her head up and she gave the cfm look again, push the vicks to her lips and gave my lips a good coating of sugar b4 she wipes it off my mouth with her lips again. Smiled sluttishly at me and went down on my barrel again, this time i tahan well and enjoyed her improved bj skills to the max.

Next action scene, she laid on the bed while i gave her pink tits a good licking while tuning the other. Lick her earlobes b4 tight-locking her lips and tongue in mine b4 going missionary on her. Alas, this time her moaning also became louder and purposeful, scared too loud, so i continue to french her while humping her till i cum....

b4 proceeding to shower, the usual tcss, hugging and teasing. Looks like this queen has improved her already good standard by leaps and bonds.

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:44 PM.
Old 30-09-2002, 04:24 PM
Samster

FR on Sweet secret Second FR on her (BY:shyboy)

Todae was her last day of wrk b4 she goes on her god-noes-how-long leave, so decided to makan desert one last time.

Reach tommy place and tommy asked me if i'm looking for ss, if so i can have her next in about 40mins. Hee hee, tommy noes my intention well.

Inside the room, usual shower with bj while my eyes stays gaze fixed on her tits, what a sightful. On the bed usual catlickin stuff b4 she stops and ask me why i keep smiling since i saw her fr the counter until now. She 'demanded' i should be feeling sad since she's going away and concluded by saying:' Yah u happy cos i'm not ard rite, can find urself any darling'.........I jus smiled sheepishly.

This time her bbbj was not only enticing but her finger keeps going under and giving me a AR, the feeling kinda heavenly but so ecstatic i had to shift my butt ard to avoid her probing finger. Suddenly, she stop her bbbj and tcss with me for ard 5mins then went back to blow my sleeping small head up again.

Flipped her over and french her in one long breath, bringing her tongue all the way into my mouth b4 mounting on top of her again. After some warming up rpm strokes into her moist cunt, she step up her moaning into a mini woodstock concert kekeke, so naughty me decide to shut the noise by kissing her mouth and frenching her. Her finger like a guided-missle head went searching for my crack again to give me AR, hoo hoo, quite shiok but dun really like it so keep escaping from her finger but she jus keeps attacking my hole kekeke. After more pumping and huffing, a bit hot with beads of sweat on my back, so switch on the air-con and asked her to change position. She asked what position and i leave it to her to decide, so she say she like doggie and this time she moves real close to the mirror and guided my barrel in while we continue the humping with both of us exchanging glances through the mirror. Fwah, lookin at the mirror and doing her ds, it seems like a scene out of porn film. Caress her butts before resting my hands beside her and place my lips on her and in dart her tongue......doggie and frenching at the same time, one kind of experience kekeke. Finally, decide to lay her on the bed again before finishing her in missionary.

After cleaning up, she place her head over my shoulder and vice versa and hug me real tight, could feel her nails piercing my back.
More teasing and tcss b4 proceeding to shower.

Here comes the sabotage part, as i was dressing my shirt on, she applied some powder on her hands and b4 i can react, rub my necks with it. Told her i dun wanna smell so nice kekeke and she laughs. Took out her perfume and apply 2-3 drops on her finger and arggg she rub my neck with the perfume this time. Mus get rid of the smell, siao liao hahaha.

Verdict: service jus gets better each time, can repeat but proceed with caution hee hee.

Last edited by Xiao_zhu; 30-09-2002 at 04:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1