The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

hey guys if its not too much to ask, can advise which houses have the dentist chairs?

my fave house used to be 1639, but they have since closed down (converted). I really miss the nice, spacious room with the dentist chair

any other houses with recommended houses?
Old 31-10-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
hey guys if its not too much to ask, can advise which houses have the dentist chairs?

my fave house used to be 1639, but they have since closed down (converted). I really miss the nice, spacious room with the dentist chair

any other houses with recommended houses?
1669 has the chair you're looking for
Old 06-11-2018, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Tried out Yuan Yuan of 2062 for the first time.

First impression: Her sharp nose caught my attention, followed by her stunning pretty look. I actually saw her several weeks ago from afar at 2058 when I was waiting for that house's Amy. Yuan Yuan looks much better upclose.

Body: Thin fair-skinned figure with well-shaped C-cup boobs with brown nipples. Her body reminds me of ex-1606 Xiang Xiang who also had big boobs on a thin body.

Shower service: Cleaning only.

On bed service: Cold water and normal catbath and BBBJ. No frenching, painting and AR.

FJ: Didn't get to bonk her as I totally lost interest in her after seeing her ice cold attitude. To be fair, she did her best to perform BBBJ and HJ to arouse me, but I just didn't have that sextifying feeling from her. No chemistry and her lack of passion contributed to my downward mood. Perhaps I am used to the full service and hotblooded passion provided by the girls whom I regularly visit, that I could not feel a thing from Yuan Yuan. Requested her to do a back massage instead to end the session.

Overall: A major disappointment for me. As hits and misses are all part of cheonging, I've moved on from this flop session.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried out Yuan Yuan of 2062 for the first time.

First impression: Her sharp nose caught my attention, followed by her stunning pretty look. I actually saw her several weeks ago from afar at 2058 when I was waiting for that house's Amy. Yuan Yuan looks much better upclose.

Body: Thin fair-skinned figure with well-shaped C-cup boobs with brown nipples. Her body reminds me of ex-1606 Xiang Xiang who also had big boobs on a thin body.

Shower service: Cleaning only.

On bed service: Cold water and normal catbath and BBBJ. No frenching, painting and AR.

FJ: Didn't get to bonk her as I totally lost interest in her after seeing her ice cold attitude. To be fair, she did her best to perform BBBJ and HJ to arouse me, but I just didn't have that sextifying feeling from her. No chemistry and her lack of passion contributed to my downward mood. Perhaps I am used to the full service and hotblooded passion provided by the girls whom I regularly visit, that I could not feel a thing from Yuan Yuan. Requested her to do a back massage instead to end the session.

Overall: A major disappointment for me. As hits and misses are all part of cheonging, I've moved on from this flop session.
I do agree there is alot of disappointments from GL.
Too many misses even from the recommendations here & fabulous FRs.
Mostly exaggerated & flops.
(Cannot kiss/french,paint,bbbj,etc)
Rarely, i could come across gems from mere luck.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
I do agree there is alot of disappointments from GL.
Too many misses even from the recommendations here & fabulous FRs.
Mostly exaggerated & flops.
(Cannot kiss/french,paint,bbbj,etc)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Tried out Yuan Yuan of 2062 for the first .......

FJ: Didn't get to bonk her as I totally lost interest in her after seeing her ice cold attitude. To be fair, she did her best to perform BBBJ and HJ to arouse me, but I just didn't have that sextifying feeling from her. No chemistry and her lack of passion contributed to my downward mood.....

Hi bro, if you have read and trusted my FR on yuan yuan below instead of your visual instinct, you would not have suffered any disappointment. Commiseration and better luck next time round!

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showp...6&postcount=56

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hi bro, if you have read and trusted my FR on yuan yuan below instead of your visual instinct, you would not have suffered any disappointment. Commiseration and better luck next time round!

Yup, I was aware of your FR.

I thought that experience of yours might be a one-off instance, but at least she didn't pay more attention to her phone for my case.

Anyway, will cut down on untested gals next time. Best to stick to regulars.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Luckily, i did not try that YY.
But there maybe alot of YYs .....
Old 06-11-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

1612 qiqi

Look 8/10
Body 7/10
Bj 7/10
Fj 7/10
Gfe 7/10
Rtf yes

Nice girl with sensual look. 

Old 10-11-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

1612 michelle

Look 7/10
Body 8/10 tall n sexy
Bj 5/10
Fj 5/10
Gfe 3/10

No lips, face keep tilt to side throughout. No paintwork, rejected by clamping her hand southwards.. Shower SOP
Old 11-11-2018, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
1612 michelle

Look 7/10
Body 8/10 tall n sexy
Bj 5/10
Fj 5/10
Gfe 3/10

No lips, face keep tilt to side throughout. No paintwork, rejected by clamping her hand southwards.. Shower SOP
I have "written off" this WL long ago, althu there were hardcore supporters of 1612 who try and put in some good words for her. Of course, I am not in a position to say anymore, having not patronize legal GL for 2.5 mths! Anyway, I felt she has stayed long enough. May go anytime!
Old 11-11-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4000 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

Appreciate if anyone can recommend any GL girls that look like the one above?

Tall, slim (size 1 to 2), sharp facial features ... etc.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Currently, the above girl you can get in Nanjing, 2 shots for about RMB1400 (S$280). BTW, no point asking for her contact, these girls turn over very fast.

Last edited by snrlee; 12-11-2018 at 10:20 PM.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=snrlee;18020824]

Hi Bros,

Thanks in advance.

PS: Currently, the above girl you can get in Nanjing, 2 shots for about RMB1400 (S$280).

bro, I recommend 1606A: Xiao2, xiao yu; 1606: Meow2, yumi, 1608: tian xin; 1654A: pretty Jia2, Xiao2, Qi2, Mimi; 1425: Anqi; 1429: yezhi (gongli); 1431: Yu Han; 1820: Darling, no.69 MANLI,

As a regular traveler to China, may I ask when did u get this girl? at $280 per hour or measured by two shots? Is she a native from Nanjing? Which part of Nanjing to get such girls? Cam name the locations and
wechat contacts? Thank you in advance!
Old 11-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4000 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKLW80 View Post
bro, I recommend 1606A: Xiao2, xiao yu; 1606: Meow2, yumi, 1608: tian xin; 1654A: pretty Jia2, Xiao2, Qi2, Mimi; 1425: Anqi; 1429: yezhi (gongli); 1431: Yu Han; 1820: Darling, no.69 MANLI,
Thanks Bro for the recommendations,

You need to update your list 1606A: xiao yu no longer around ... 1429: yezhi is more size 3 and above ... etc.

The girl above is about size 2 at 1.7m, I think only tian xin is the close fit but service wise ....

Cheers.

Last edited by snrlee; 11-11-2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old 11-11-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post

Hi Bros,

Thanks in advance.

PS: Currently, the above girl you can get in Nanjing, 2 shots for about RMB1400 (S$280).

The closest WL I can think of that matches your descriptions is Lulu 1669.

She is tall, slim and has sharp facial features.

Can refer my FR for details:
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpo...&postcount=704
Old 11-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
CKLW80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=snrlee;18020968]Thanks Bro for the recommendations,

You need to update your list 1606A: xiao yu no longer around ... 1429: yezhi is more size 3 and above ... etc.

The girl above is about size 2 at 1.7m, I think only tian xin is the close fit but service wise ....

Cheers.
Looks like u r the GL regular than me, lol. ... I keep changing girls that Mix them up .
didn't received any pm regarding this Nanjing girl. ..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1