The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 07-03-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
mangojuices deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Havent been to JS in a while. I know last time got one MP with younger gals of diff races. But looking at the replies now seems like only grannies left? Any younger gals worth a try in JS?
Old 07-03-2021, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
$100 or $130 LPPL.

Managed to catch the Pokemon and quickly entered her shop. She asked what I want to do and quoted me $150 for massage + FJ. Bargained with her but she refused to go below $130.... I insisted $100 is the max I can afford and finally she agreed to it but only do FJ without massage.

Proceed to bed and she did capped bj .... very short only less than 1 min and ask me to fuck her. Bloody hell I am not even fully aroused yet.
Flipped her onto the bed and ravished her breasts and played with her pussy until she was wet. Finished in missionary as she did not want to change positions.

All over in less than 25 mins.... I ask her can give me a back massage as I was feeling soreness there. She countered $30 for 15 mins. So in the end I still had to pay $130 in total.
For that price, can get someone else. It boils down to price issue. If u feel it is worth it, go n enjoy. But too ex, find another one. No hard n fast rules, willing to pay or not. If find not worth, find someone else. For the gal, if no business, drop price lah

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-03-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
Plextor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlextor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows what time does the ladies at JSP usually close?
Old 07-03-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Plextor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlextor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows what time the ladies at JSP usually close?
Old 07-03-2021, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plextor View Post
Anyone knows what time the ladies at JSP usually close?
You can try Ivy, she work till 11pm...
Old 07-03-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 13
bL3AhS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuybL3AhS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can anyone tell me where to catch the Pokémon (Vivi) at which lvl?
Old 07-03-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
For that price, can get someone else. It boils down to price issue. If u feel it is worth it, go n enjoy. But too ex, find another one. No hard n fast rules, willing to pay or not. If find not worth, find someone else. For the gal, if no business, drop price lah
I was just curious after reading so much stuff written about her so went to seek her out.... but once with her is enough. Not up to my standard and overpriced. I can get better value for my money elsewhere. I dun mind paying a higher price if the quality and service standards are up to par. Not going back to her.
Old 07-03-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bL3AhS View Post
Can anyone tell me where to catch the Pokémon (Vivi) at which lvl?
Ground floor near the toilets..... her shop front is directly facing the female toilet.
Old 08-03-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangojuices View Post
Havent been to JS in a while. I know last time got one MP with younger gals of diff races. But looking at the replies now seems like only grannies left? Any younger gals worth a try in JS?
Ah, I miss Lava Spa too. There were some hot young locals there...but the lady boss was also something else. As much as people would comment about her looks, I'm happy to close my eyes cuz she gives an awesome blowjob!
Old 08-03-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Had Ivy on Saturday. Great service from her and finished off with a nice fuck
Old 08-03-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 9
bleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud ofbleach51001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Had Ivy on Saturday. Great service from her and finished off with a nice fuck
Hi, Bro, care to share Ivy CTC ?
Old 08-03-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 10
kenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to beholdkenpach1 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, just sharing my experiences over the past few weeks.

My virgin trip to jsp was Pokemon. Def the gem here. However service wise nothing good la. Maybe cause I was her first customer? Was still touching up her face. Went there around 10.30. Keep rushing and black face when want to change position. Prob first and the last.

2nd experience was Joyce/Dr Cindy. One of the better looking milf(or gilf haha). Talkative, nice attitude. But don't think will rtf. Keep saying too big and painful. In the end, hj.

3rd time was with Ivy. Pleasant exp, nice lady. Nice ass for her age. Nothing to complain I guess left satisfied.

Only left Linda and Cherry on my list. Are they still working?
Old 08-03-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Ah, I miss Lava Spa too. There were some hot young locals there...but the lady boss was also something else. As much as people would comment about her looks, I'm happy to close my eyes cuz she gives an awesome blowjob!
woah lava..that's a name i havent heard in a long time, some of the best looking local girls with good service. Girls were dead set on making u feel like you're in heaven...miss those days!
Old 08-03-2021, 11:51 PM
Samster

went ytd night around to recce this place for the first time.
mall looked dead so i went up straight to level 4. saw a group of women suddenly swarm me when i was walking towards the end. shocked and all not my type so i just ignored them and walked towards a toilet.

seen many reviews to look for ivy but i wasnt sure who is who. Most doors looked closed except for this shop with two ladies (one long hair and one short hair) inside, couple of shops before the toilets. the one with long hair said 20 for a massage. went in she said she doesnt do fj and its 30 for some "lickity action and hj" i thought that meant bj, negoed down to 40 all in. turns out she literally only licked once or twice and then hj me off. and massage wasnt much of a message, only tickles.

seeing the price other bros paid, made me feel like a roberto hahaha

anyway after the deed i was walking towards the cargo lift and saw the shop on the left adjacent to the toilet, was open and there was a lady inside. Can any bros confirm that shop is Ivy's?
Old 09-03-2021, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plextor View Post
went ytd night around to recce this place for the first time.
mall looked dead so i went up straight to level 4. saw a group of women suddenly swarm me when i was walking towards the end. shocked and all not my type so i just ignored them and walked towards a toilet.

seen many reviews to look for ivy but i wasnt sure who is who. Most doors looked closed except for this shop with two ladies (one long hair and one short hair) inside, couple of shops before the toilets. the one with long hair said 20 for a massage. went in she said she doesnt do fj and its 30 for some "lickity action and hj" i thought that meant bj, negoed down to 40 all in. turns out she literally only licked once or twice and then hj me off. and massage wasnt much of a message, only tickles.

seeing the price other bros paid, made me feel like a roberto hahaha

anyway after the deed i was walking towards the cargo lift and saw the shop on the left adjacent to the toilet, was open and there was a lady inside. Can any bros confirm that shop is Ivy's?
i guess you went for the slim cecilia

40 also seem expensive just stay at home and pcc

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1