The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 19
valdius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

I'm now in Frankfurt, any bros nearby wanna go fkk palace?
Old 20-12-2011, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 18
12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by valdius View Post
I'm now in Frankfurt, any bros nearby wanna go fkk palace?
haha....i going frankfurt on tue morning...then take flight back to sg...may try to go there if time permits...

Bros that up me and I have yet to return the favour...pls pm me

Bros that have up me..pls kindly do a post...i cannot return your kindness without a recent post..pls pm me so that I can upz u all back...thank you.
Old 25-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future

Going to Frankfurt 26-29 March 2012.
Any cheongsters going or planning PM me
Old 03-02-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 15
rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Wwill be in frankfurt in 2nd week if march.........any1?
Old 04-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

glad u r having fun!!!

see when u free, we cheong together!
Old 14-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

hi guys, how much do u ruffli spend at Artemis n how many rounds can u tahan?
becus i b there for 4 day work trip (march) all at the hotel 5min ride to the club so if i hav $$, i wanan chiong there 3 days str8 until 2 - 3am if didi still can stand then wake up at 11am to go.

pls advice:
1) wat is the best time to go
2) which gal 2 look out for?

Thanks
Old 05-03-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

rauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud ofrauldon has much to be proud of

Any bros advice on hanover germany___
Old 06-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
hbengkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmatureBoy View Post
hi guys, how much do u ruffli spend at Artemis n how many rounds can u tahan?
becus i b there for 4 day work trip (march) all at the hotel 5min ride to the club so if i hav $$, i wanan chiong there 3 days str8 until 2 - 3am if didi still can stand then wake up at 11am to go.

pls advice:
1) wat is the best time to go
2) which gal 2 look out for?

Thanks
1. I think after 7 pm would be fine. Girls already full team, although maybe the guests also increase, but still good percentage/combination.
2. Depend on your taste. Phisically what are u prefer pale or tanner skin, hair collour, body? GFE or a Sex machine? But this depends also on your luck. I think 3 days will be enough to know which girl is better or not? Report after please.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
hbengkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
Hanover is not a mongering destination. But still, on my friend visited last year, he can found a Sauna Club/FKK.

As for brothels, not so good quality, but near central Train station you can find Harem-XL and Yes sir.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauldon View Post
http://www.fkk-villa.de/girls-sex-hannover.htm
Old 08-03-2012, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future

Will be in frankfurt from 25-30th march and planning to hit palace and mainhattan.
If anyone in town, meet up leh. Then got wingman.
Old 09-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

pak...hehehe went to FKK >VILLA and did it !! hehe would write full fr soon ,0)
Old 14-03-2012, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
johnnyk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading these FKK posts made me feel like organizing a Frankfurt bonking tour next year (2013) which is once in a life time experience for bonking white chicks.

I went online to do some research on Frankfurt and I think the best time to go there is around mid to late Sept. Cos the IAA (International Automobile Exhibition) will usually be held around that period. Furthermore, its not that cold which is at an average of 20°C/10°C during the day/night.

So planning on a 5 day or 1 week trip. During the day time can visit the car exhibition, zoo, museum and other places of interest. Then in the evening time can go cheong in the FKK Clubs.

FKK Clubs to visit in order of priority sequence which are based on ease accessibility via public transport if staying close to the city:

1. The Palace
2. Mainhattan
3. Oase
4. F35
5. Sharks

Estimated total expenditure will be around S$2500 to $3000 per person including airfare, accommodation, transportation, FKK & places of interest visits. Maybe difficult to convince my friends to join as they doesn't have cheoning hobby. Worst case scenario maybe go there alone but I'm ok if any fellow cheongster wanna join.
Old 25-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 20
ImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to allImmatureBoy is a name known to all

I going Germany for almost a week, wed until sunday morning I depart,
for work/leisure and fucking. i hope 2 do artemis for at least 3 days to 4days
after all the work and sight seeing is over in thursday

anyone b in germany, berlin, my hotel is 10min work from it although i think i would take a cab to b safe
Old 27-03-2012, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 18
12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of12121212 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmatureBoy View Post
I going Germany for almost a week, wed until sunday morning I depart,
for work/leisure and fucking. i hope 2 do artemis for at least 3 days to 4days
after all the work and sight seeing is over in thursday

anyone b in germany, berlin, my hotel is 10min work from it although i think i would take a cab to b safe
you can also try out the bordello in berlin...they are fun too..see links below for more information.

http://www.monrouge.com/house-models.html

http://www.royalgirl.de/bordell-berlin.html

http://www.kamilla-dee.com/english/girls_e.htm

Bros that up me and I have yet to return the favour...pls pm me

Bros that have up me..pls kindly do a post...i cannot return your kindness without a recent post..pls pm me so that I can upz u all back...thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1