The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Any Bros will be in pp this weekend?
Old 25-05-2017, 06:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rockra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

This weekend I will be in PP. Please message me if we can meet and explore.

Thanks
Old 27-05-2017, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 7
Ilovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorros View Post
Any bros here now? lets plan something. PM me
Plan what?
Old 27-05-2017, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Who is interested to go pp during mid of june around june 20+. Wll be a pure cheonging trip. Nothing there to see as killing field and genocide museum already went before.
Old 27-05-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i know more than you, all you know is how to let girls scam you and carrot chop you because you have a ass face, marry a vngirl but she dont even satisfy you rather work as hawker assistant to earn money as you are such a loser cannot support wife and family
How's is ur bastard son? And ur wife? Still fucking other behind ur back? I confirm u have a cock face, have to provide ur bastard son, you are the loser and cock face, hahahaha, copy and paste some more
Old 28-05-2017, 07:35 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After coming back sg feel so bored..... Feel like going over the weekend again for a short trip... Any brothers wanna go like thurs to sun or link up there to cheong?
Old 28-05-2017, 08:21 AM
Samster

Ilovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to allIlovelemontea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
After coming back sg feel so bored..... Feel like going over the weekend again for a short trip... Any brothers wanna go like thurs to sun or link up there to cheong?
What is the damage?
Old 28-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelemontea View Post
What is the damage?
Really depends on urself.Flight standard 200+ and hotel around 100... The rest ladies drink etc/st/lt or just dinning (cheap) and drink (cheap). Really depends on how u want to play.
Old 28-05-2017, 07:42 PM
Samster

Any brother there?? I most likely going thursday till sunday
Old 29-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Really depends on urself.Flight standard 200+ and hotel around 100... The rest ladies drink etc/st/lt or just dinning (cheap) and drink (cheap). Really depends on how u want to play.
$1k enough?
Old 29-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Samster

They trade in US dollars so i think ok ba... After the plan and hotel which is around 300++ u left with about 500 USD should be ok...

Btw i'm not going this weekend liao... I am aiming for the long weekend from jun 22 onwards.
Old 29-05-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bros, my first FR in the land of Cambodia, hope its not too long and boring. Decided to write it down while its still fresh, just landed a few hours ago..

paid 400sgd for jetstar and 3 nights hotel with my bro flying from another country. i am a big idiot to miss my flight on friday night despite of coming to changi on time.. not gonna talk about it. After going thru hell in changi, finally arrived in pp the next day in the afternoon. Only slept like 1 or 2 hours in the transit area.

arrived, imigration and tuk tuk trip, checkin hotel, met my bro in hotel. I think the staff feel bad I paid for 3N but only stay 2N, they upgraded me to a nicer bigger room. big thumb up for cambodia Queen Grand hotel. Got a nice big room with sofa and king size bed. wash up and plan with bro for bird hunting.

Real FR starts here...
Day 1 Saturday:
Had a fcking disaster dinner, and then go to nagaworld darling club. was there too early still empty. drink a few, beo the cute waitress name Nana. crowds and birds start coming.. saw a petite chio gal and ask her to come for drink, dun remember her name, ask the rate.. 150 ST and 250 LT.. felt the night still young, decided to skip.

my bro apparently met a gal the night before at darling2 and mesmerized by her, keep calling and messaging her to come, the gal was like say ok now and no response next, hanging my bro in the dark. paid 15$ for our drink and grab a tuk2 to st 130.

went to a bar Intoxica, there were only 1 angmoh guest there, and we were surrounded by 10 ladies, which I give 1/10 for almost all. they all like lining up looking at u lol... but never ask for anything, just stand there lol. thinking to just grab a drink, meet my other bro and leave. then suddenly saw a 7/10 gal and immediately call her over when my other bro was busy kenna pestered by 1 ugly chick lol.

2 LD and barfine later, i tapao her.. while my bro was empty handed, keep messaging his contact who go missing. i was worried he kenna KC.. told him to forget and find another. Had to then detour to naga darling2 again to help him find his night companion.

dunno what, i dun like darling2, the place was loud, the gals are expensive. but, for my bro sake i go. grab a few draft beer and cocktail. spent like 2 hours till 1am. still no luck.. i cannot tahan, tell him i go back first with my gal. he stay there hunting. paid 3$ tuktuk, register the gal at hotel, back to room.

in Room:
lie on bed, talk cock for 0.5 hour, no action yet, just treat her like gf. show some pic of japan coz she like traveling especially japan. she taught me some japan words like oppai and cing-cing lol.. hinted her to shower.. wanted to shower together but she rejected. I obliged and wait on my bed. then i shower separately.

she is 160cm tall. A boobs, cute face, trimmed hair down there, appearance i rate (6/10). start with licking, go south to bbbj (7/10). Ask if i have condom because she dun have... holy crap...!! to be continue..

some questions i need to ask bros here..
1. in cambodia, The FL dun bring condoms one ah?
2. they also wont shower together? is this their culture or religion?
3. tapao gal at bar, really need 2 LD minimum? barfine is I know must.
4. standard in darling2 really 150 ST 250 LT? someone spoil market?
Old 29-05-2017, 10:04 PM
Samster

continue in Room:

heng i prepared already, cap and start missionary.. she was very tight, went in very slowly, bit by bit, kissing and frenching happen simultaneously. She is wet naturally. We were slow and steady for a long time, when she more open up i increse speed till my legs gave up.

next, doggy, she asked my to stand up and she were bending on the edge of the bed, wow... standing doggy style, she was very tight, when i had a hard time entering her. and fckkk that fcking aircon location. Who the fck design and put the aircon next to the bed.. I was like fucking in the middle of antartica. cannot tahan. my legs like shaking becoz of the cold.

proceeded to WOT, had to change cap, coz i feel its dry already becoz taking too long to switch. cap a new one. she rides me like a horse. at this point, i realize becoz of too much alcohol it will be a long night till i cum. rock me until my crotch so sore. switch back to missionary.

kissing, pumping full speed, and my legs lost to my 2IC. told her Im tired and i can fuck no longer, she was disappointed, told her it was me not her.. too much alcohol. wash up and jump to bed. we were hugging each other like gf bf.

check out on my bro via skype, he was back and no luck lol, sleeping by himself.
I couldnt sleep soundly because of alcohol, the aircon was full blast yet i feel hot, she feel cold therefore she kept hugging me coz i was like a fcking thermal blanket.

5am had another round, was very worried that i couldnt cum again, start from frenching, groping, licking, bbbj, cap on.. missionary.. I somehow knew that this is a race between my 2IC and my legs again. So i gotta conserve and putting the right amount of motion, energy and speed till i cum (machiam matematician).. not gonna bother doggy or wot coz my bones are sore cos she is skinny, and i feel her bones when she was up there when she do WOT.

start from slow motion, position my thigh and feet close to her... then go fast for a min or 2... fail .. regain my energy, more kissing action, grabbing boobs.. 2nd try.... again fail, but this time i can feel it, i can feel the eruption was very close... back regaining energy, kissing, positioning and last burst of energy i went full speed, and... I made it.. lol, i fcking made it..

clean up by myself, she also clean up, went back to bed and watch tv together, hugging like lovers. at 6 she said she wanted to go back to change and asked me to call her, then she'll come and stay with me.. wow, plus point. get dressed and paid her 100$ + extra. Send her to the lift and kiss her goodbye.

I realized at this point that I have found a gem, she was never asking for money or tip as this will turns me off, she never talked about miserable lives or families like other gals. Overall i will give her 8/10. I went back to shower and be ready for the day 2.

Last edited by Aladeen; 30-05-2017 at 12:09 AM.
Old 29-05-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post

some questions i need to ask bros here..
1. in cambodia, The FL dun bring condoms one ah?
2. they also wont shower together? is this their culture or religion?
3. tapao gal at bar, really need 2 LD minimum? barfine is I know must.
4. standard in darling2 really 150 ST 250 LT? someone spoil market?
Your questions a bit difficult to answer.

1. Some will, some won't. Most dun.
2. Some will, some won't. Most dun.
3. Some bars yes, some bars nope.
4. Darling is frequent by Asian men who think Darling is a hi so place to get laid with a hi class FL. Most gers are from Vietnam n price their pussy higher. I also mentioned b4, those riverside gers will frequent there too. Darling is for greedy sellers, hao lian buyers. 150 USD is 200 SGD. Any ger with a pussy, won't mind trying her luck there. ST should be able to get 70-100, LT 100-150.
Old 30-05-2017, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Your questions a bit difficult to answer.

1. Some will, some won't. Most dun.
2. Some will, some won't. Most dun.
3. Some bars yes, some bars nope.
4. Darling is frequent by Asian men who think Darling is a hi so place to get laid with a hi class FL. Most gers are from Vietnam n price their pussy higher. I also mentioned b4, those riverside gers will frequent there too. Darling is for greedy sellers, hao lian buyers. 150 USD is 200 SGD. Any ger with a pussy, won't mind trying her luck there. ST should be able to get 70-100, LT 100-150.
paiseh, now it is clear..
regarding darling, i thought so too, told my bro i dun like that place.. feel like it is us who need pussy rather than them needing money.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1