The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12838 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Well said bro!

To me, the max will be 100

Nothing more

As I do not wish to take advantage of them too. It is just an transaction.
Prices have increased.
I've paid up to $250 before, but this was during the CB when good CB was hard to come by.
Multiple shots by the way. If I paid $250, it would be 2 shots for 2 hours. And almost continuous fucking.
RAW.
Creamed.
Old Today, 05:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6209 / Power: 18
bababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond reputebababoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Prices have increased.
I've paid up to $250 before, but this was during the CB when good CB was hard to come by.
Multiple shots by the way. If I paid $250, it would be 2 shots for 2 hours. And almost continuous fucking.
RAW.
Creamed.
$250 is crazy even during CB period. All that I met raw and creamed and I don't pay that kind of money. Nowadays $100 is hard to get but still have. Younger and slimmer kind will ask for $150 normally. But it's up to you to take or not.
Old Today, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
flare is one of the Best!flare is one of the Best!flare is one of the Best!flare is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababoo View Post
$250 is crazy even during CB period. All that I met raw and creamed and I don't pay that kind of money. Nowadays $100 is hard to get but still have. Younger and slimmer kind will ask for $150 normally. But it's up to you to take or not.

thats true, now mostly asking $150. so if I'm paying that price, I would normally wan a cream. if not no point.
Old Today, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 15
shadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by al8055 View Post
I got a pinoy DH that is finally willing to do a MMF. Any bro wants to join me?
Hi bro,I'm interested and may I know what is the arrangement? How old is his DH?
Old Today, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
All these should be new generations of maids where some of their mother still working here. Some bro might have tried mother n daughter 3P before. Most of the maids I met r already in their late 30s 40s, should be time their daughters arrive here to take over the baton. Not surprised if daughters have the same bf as what their mothers previously having.
Bro....respect please. Dont make them in a family whores. Show some respect. Give respect.
Old Today, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpshooterS View Post
Hi guy's.. need advice. New to this maid scene. Just knew a maid and she asked for $300 5hrs unlimited shots.. ths pricing ok or not ? Thanks ..
Okay go for it. If you have stong lust. But make sure not baby elephant.
Old Today, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 3
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntucchief View Post

Like This New Discovery they shared... A Pinay helper who worked in Singapore before, now working in Dubai. 💖
A case which they help to resolved, now the nice lady sent the pic as a gesture of Hari Raya greeting to them.
😂😂

Bro Chief.

Very Nice Sharing.
😍 Nice Bum 😍 Slim Body.

Thanks.
Old Today, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
+ many young one now from batam pretend to be DH instead of FL
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$259 for 2 shots RAW.
2 solid hours of fucking…
Old Today, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
$259 for 2 shots RAW.
2 solid hours of fucking…
wow...

u actually paid such price for DH??
Old Today, 05:46 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
wow...

Yes.
Up my points and I’ll show you some photos…
Old Today, 06:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wow...

This guy here long time Liao and he is paying this premium price for very long time.
Old Today, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Back in a decade, like 2010s i already start to give my fb maids around $150+ for young and sexy ones.

Like all my previous posts, all of us can go for $50 cheapo ones and i can guarantee that CP sure got very heavy fishy smells.

Im not sure whether my old posts with photos still valid or not but im getting good 2hrs with nice sexy ones rather than old fat aunties lol
Old Today, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Are there any tea dances now on a Sunday? Returning soon to Singapore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1