The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park

Saw a post on some activities in Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park off Jalan Kuchai Lama.

There's a KTV, but too expensive for me.. MYR 500 for one room.. So went to other pubs to check it out. There's a Babylon Pub & KTV which is a Thai flower joint. Didn't went in as need to buy bucket of beers.

Went to check out another joint opposite called V2 Pub & Bar. A vietnamese joint where you can choose ladies to accompany you. Also need to order a bucket of beers @ 90RM. 1 lady for 20RM to accompany you. And can bring upstair for a 45min session at 170RM. Didn't go in the first time, but went in after that to try. The mamasan will line up all the ladies for you to choose. which is quite good as we have the right to choose instead of them flocking to you. Chose a pink hair lady as she smile at me more. Wanted to choose the black shirt one, but her face grumpy. haha.. but luckily choose the pink one. knows how to play with you and we finished 2 large beer within 30mins with one of her friend playing with us. Then mamasan ask me whether want another bucket or bring her up. haha. so just bring her up.

After remove her heels, only 150+ cm. Good for me to bonk.. In the room, after undress, her boobs are real. around B+. Good for her petite size.. white skin.. after bath, proceed to suck her boobs and finger her pussy. damn wet.. wanted to lick her but she said it's dirty.. so didn't lick.. BBBJ was good.. did cowgirl for few minutes then missionary then spoon, then doggy and finish her in doggy.. both of us tired after the hard sex.. went down and say goodbye..

previously went to another joint next to babylon called The Club. went in and saw all chinese.. bucket of 8 beers 140+.. wanted to leave, but was pulled in by a lady. not so pretty but aggressive.. this one also flower joint but all local malaysian chinese.. if like local can go here.. got singing by the ladies and got guy singer also.. but nothing special.. they will drink with me one by one fly over.. so my 8 bottles finished within 1 hour plus.. the lady asked for my contact.. and they always want you to hang flower.. 50rm each.. if you have money to spur without wanting special can go here.. maybe can chat chat with the ladies then can pay some premium for bonk outside.. too bad all ladies came to me not my type.. those in other tables are my type.. maybe next time go again when got more $$..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 04-11-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park

Sad.. tried to visit V2 again but it's shut down.. Thought I was early.. then went again on saturday night but still closed.. Any other similar concept like this joint? Went to a nearby one 45 cafe and lounge but the ladies there all like moody moody.. mommy also not really working.. i went in no customers at all.. only the blangadeshi are working.. asking me to buy beer.. then after sometime ask me want any gals to accompany me then ask the gals to come out. like become mommy lidat.. chose one viet gal just sit and talk.. then the blangadeshi said can bring her up to boom boom, but she act demure and said no no... lol.. so end up never do anything and left..

Any bro knows any joints like V2 where the mommy can let you chose the ladies to accompany you to drink, then after that you can bring her up to boom boom?

Old 05-11-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Sad.. tried to visit V2 again but it's shut down.. Thought I was early.. then went again on saturday night but still closed.. Any other similar concept like this joint? Went to a nearby one 45 cafe and lounge but the ladies there all like moody moody.. mommy also not really working.. i went in no customers at all.. only the blangadeshi are working.. asking me to buy beer.. then after sometime ask me want any gals to accompany me then ask the gals to come out. like become mommy lidat.. chose one viet gal just sit and talk.. then the blangadeshi said can bring her up to boom boom, but she act demure and said no no... lol.. so end up never do anything and left..

Any bro knows any joints like V2 where the mommy can let you chose the ladies to accompany you to drink, then after that you can bring her up to boom boom?
V2, Pazzo in that area shut down. Same with 1 Puchong club. Only left with 45 Cafe & Lounge with boom boom.

There is another 45 Cafe & Lounge, it is after McDonald's, and before NSK. This pud is in the middle of a row of shop houses, that is on your left.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
V2, Pazzo in that area shut down. Same with 1 Puchong club. Only left with 45 Cafe & Lounge with boom boom.

There is another 45 Cafe & Lounge, it is after McDonald's, and before NSK. This pud is in the middle of a row of shop houses, that is on your left.
Thanks bro. Any similar pub in other area? Went to other pubs only drink and need to pay tips to ladies and after that left hanging in the air.. no boom boom..

Old 06-11-2018, 06:04 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Thanks bro. Any similar pub in other area? Went to other pubs only drink and need to pay tips to ladies and after that left hanging in the air.. no boom boom..
Other puds similar to V 2 .......the answer is negative. For KTV.......the answer is yes........but need to fish a bit, can ask the mommy in the KTV. PM me if u need the answer.
Warning: answer will be given to all provided if u got a Power of 10 years in SBF. Your points are irrelevant to me.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

My first time at Kuchai EP 2 weeks ago and i went to Secret Garden with a friend. Quite good stock of Viet and Thai ladies. We ordered 2 buckets of Carlsberg and stayed for an hour plus. Ended up tipping my gal rm50 and got her number to bring her out another day. This is just a normal pub with girls for you to touch. Stock wise is above average and girls are quite pretty as well. Good place if you're on a budget
Old 10-11-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zeru0104 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying near the area, specifically pearl hotel. Any recommendations?
Old 11-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeru0104 View Post
Staying near the area, specifically pearl hotel. Any recommendations?
Go to Mega Star Club that is near Pearl Hotel. Mega Star was OS+3, Maxi, Titan and all ....Thai clubs. Hope that the vulture puyings there do not empty your wallet. Or try the spa with FJ in Pearl Hotel.
Old 11-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Go to Mega Star Club that is near Pearl Hotel. Mega Star was OS+3, Maxi, Titan and all ....Thai clubs. Hope that the vulture puyings there do not empty your wallet. Or try the spa with FJ in Pearl Hotel.
Where is the spa located at pearl hotel?
Old 12-11-2018, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeru0104 View Post
Where is the spa located at pearl hotel?
The bonk levels on 9th & 11th .......closed but spa is open. Spa still got FJ. Go and ask and walk around. Spoon fed u half way. Starved for sex, huh ?. Get the other answer by doing it yourself via the internet. Cannot search, ah ?. It's on level 5th. Or go to the hanky panky massage parlours in shop houses near Pearl Hotel. There are many in that area. Mostly, Vietnamese, a few PRC and Thais.

Last edited by Yokosi; 12-11-2018 at 05:15 AM.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
The bonk levels on 9th & 11th .......closed but spa is open. Spa still got FJ. Go and ask and walk around. Spoon fed u half way. Starved for sex, huh ?. Get the other answer by doing it yourself via the internet. Cannot search, ah ?. It's on level 5th. Or go to the hanky panky massage parlours in shop houses near Pearl Hotel. There are many in that area. Mostly, Vietnamese, a few PRC and Thais.
got it! checked on google and a video on youtube also gives on somewhat a guide on where. But was too late to check on it in person, was only there during the weekend. maybe next time! thanks yokosi
Old 31-01-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kayseedee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met this ML on WeChat. Looks super cute in pictures.
Chatted for a few days but mainly about nothing. She slowly revealed that she does full service.
Got the courage to go to the MP, and it's my first MP type place with FJ.
The shop keeper showed me some pics, and I selected her immediately, the others weren't up my alley.
But there was someone else there... And that bro was there first and also chose her... I didn't like to know what was happening before my turn, but my fault I guess. The shop keeper gave me the WeChat contact and say I should book through him, the girls themselves cannot control their time.
Anyways, the bro came out after 45 mins or so and was sweating. Wow.

My turn... It was a bit difficult to communicate as her English isn't very good. But she did have this little cute shy smile when she saw me in person because I don't have pic on my WeChat.
The whole thing seems pretty much SOP, like what you'd read on other FRs... She stripped, wrapped herself in towel, lead me to the bathroom, washed me and went back to the booth.
Tried to talk but she immediately stuck her lips onto my nipples. Ermm, straight down to business? She touched my dick and gets me hard while she continues to work on my other nipple. Started to stroke me and looked me right in the eyes as she goes down for the BBBJ.
This is the first in my life. A bit too cautious for BBBJ.
My mind just had too many negative thoughts and wanted her to stop. And because I wasn't directly say stop, I guess she didn't know what I want, and just shrugged it off.
I was hard anyway, so she cupped me and started riding me.
There are some fake moans, and I didn't last long given that I haven't been with anyone for a long time.

Name: (Thai) T995?
Place: Near Mixed Rice 23
Body: Petite
Boobs: Big, handful
Face: 9/10 with braces
Massage: ?/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10 (Mainly my own fault, could be higher)
Damage: RM130
WIR: Not sure... Not really FJ person, but she's soooo cute.

Massage+BBBJ+B2B+FJ=170/shot
BBBJ+B2B+FJ=130/shot

After I left, we continue to send random smiley faces at each other. I think it's how she get WIRs.

Have her name, pic, and WeChat. Don't think it's too good to share publicly...

Last edited by kayseedee; 31-01-2019 at 01:51 AM.
Old 10-02-2019, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
Balthas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayseedee View Post
Met this ML on WeChat. Looks super cute in pictures.
Chatted for a few days but mainly about nothing. She slowly revealed that she does full service.
Got the courage to go to the MP, and it's my first MP type place with FJ.
The shop keeper showed me some pics, and I selected her immediately, the others weren't up my alley.
But there was someone else there... And that bro was there first and also chose her... I didn't like to know what was happening before my turn, but my fault I guess. The shop keeper gave me the WeChat contact and say I should book through him, the girls themselves cannot control their time.
Anyways, the bro came out after 45 mins or so and was sweating. Wow.

My turn... It was a bit difficult to communicate as her English isn't very good. But she did have this little cute shy smile when she saw me in person because I don't have pic on my WeChat.
The whole thing seems pretty much SOP, like what you'd read on other FRs... She stripped, wrapped herself in towel, lead me to the bathroom, washed me and went back to the booth.
Tried to talk but she immediately stuck her lips onto my nipples. Ermm, straight down to business? She touched my dick and gets me hard while she continues to work on my other nipple. Started to stroke me and looked me right in the eyes as she goes down for the BBBJ.
This is the first in my life. A bit too cautious for BBBJ.
My mind just had too many negative thoughts and wanted her to stop. And because I wasn't directly say stop, I guess she didn't know what I want, and just shrugged it off.
I was hard anyway, so she cupped me and started riding me.
There are some fake moans, and I didn't last long given that I haven't been with anyone for a long time.

Name: (Thai) T995?
Place: Near Mixed Rice 23
Body: Petite
Boobs: Big, handful
Face: 9/10 with braces
Massage: ?/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10 (Mainly my own fault, could be higher)
Damage: RM130
WIR: Not sure... Not really FJ person, but she's soooo cute.

Massage+BBBJ+B2B+FJ=170/shot
BBBJ+B2B+FJ=130/shot

After I left, we continue to send random smiley faces at each other. I think it's how she get WIRs.

Have her name, pic, and WeChat. Don't think it's too good to share publicly...
If you're in Kuchai area, there's plenty of MPs that offer FJ around the area
Old 10-02-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
kayseedee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthas View Post
If you're in Kuchai area, there's plenty of MPs that offer FJ around the area
Thanks.
But I'm very new to the scene, and there aren't a lot of FRs around...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1