The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
bkk 8th march - 12th apr

Bros

anyone want to hang out please pm me.
Old 08-03-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bkk 8th march - 12th apr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
Bros

I'm looking for people mainly to drink in local club and night scene.
If you are interested, PM me your LINE, I will be there on 8 Apr - 15 Apr.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SgFreddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bros

Fuyoh bro...go thai so many day happy siol.Lai lai lai.I going back at 4april to 21 april. (4 - 7 ) april at bangkok only
Old 11-03-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Met up with one SBF Bro last night

Went Thermae around midnight and still alot of available girls. Walked around and just looked. Some good ones around but was more chilling to look and drink beer.

After went to Crazy house around 12.30am. Stayed for about 1 hour. A few crazy girls left, one in particular her number i think 231. Big tits and good fun, just buy her LD and was end of the night
Old 11-03-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 14
redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Met up with one SBF Bro last night

Went Thermae around midnight and still alot of available girls. Walked around and just looked. Some good ones around but was more chilling to look and drink beer.

After went to Crazy house around 12.30am. Stayed for about 1 hour. A few crazy girls left, one in particular her number i think 231. Big tits and good fun, just buy her LD and was end of the night
How was Thermar going rates like for ST and LT? Appreciate the help.
Old 14-03-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
How was Thermar going rates like for ST and LT? Appreciate the help.
ST 3k , LT range from 5-7k depend on negotiation and the time that you tabao her back.
Old 15-03-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
ST 3k , LT range from 5-7k depend on negotiation and the time that you tabao her back.
ST is 2.5k. If you have been paying more, maybe you look like Jap or Korean...

ST can negotiate down to 2k, especially after midnight and if the lady not popular.

LT really depends. But 'standard rate' should be 5-6k. Many of the popular girls quote alot more because they don't like LT.
Old 15-03-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

redarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of lightredarrow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
ST is 2.5k. If you have been paying more, maybe you look like Jap or Korean...

ST can negotiate down to 2k, especially after midnight and if the lady not popular.

LT really depends. But 'standard rate' should be 5-6k. Many of the popular girls quote alot more because they don't like LT.
Thks bro include Halohalo11, wish me luck, haven’t been there but will try this weekend. Cheers 🥂
Old 18-03-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Yes this place does remind me of OT and Brics, quality can really varies, ST 2.5k and LT 5-10k, heard one was asking. Think she believes she can do multiple ST to justify, but these ST will rush thru no GFE.... better not touch.

Manage to pick one callled Ai, she’s tall & tanned, used to play volleyball but already have a Son of 4 year. 5k LT.

Was hungry & ask here to bring me for some Thai food, good way to get to know her, & realised she is working day job, so needed to leave by 4. Never have a tall girl 1.74-76m so it was good model like. Round 1 was like still shy shy but what amassed me was round 2, she managed to get me up, and was enjoying it as much herself, think we call this GFE (?). I was soft hearted since 2round complete had let her off, I too need to work the next day.
Old 01-04-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

bump if anyone wants to hang out
Old 08-04-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Was with one SBF guy and went to Demo/BarBarBar on Fri-Sun

Fri and saturday was extemely busy

Sunday still abit but more girls for some reason

Iam here till 13th if anyone is interested
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1