The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Re: L16H49 WLs & its details

For reference, ownself admit the WL can't be fucked with him and rather play mobile phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turgid View Post
Lor 1608 Coco

Con:
1 No kissing
2 No BBBJ in shower (but there was BBBJ on bed)
3 No GFE (cold and uninterested)
4 Spend almost all her time playing with her mobile
Old 09-03-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
crazyboy282002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiDiLao View Post
For reference, ownself admit the WL can't be fucked with him and rather play mobile phone.

Anyone here tried 豆豆 of 1649 .
Is she worth a try ?
Old 19-04-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

A fun time with a fun gal

Gal: Mung Mung
Height: short
Boobs: Very nicely enhanced B+
Distinguishing features: Short hair, crooked teeth
I like: her fun nature, slim waist and short hair
French: Did not get. This was RTF1

In the room she sat on my chest.
Took my shirt off and caressed my chest.
Made small talk.
We took off each otherÂ’s clothes and fondled each other.

Shower was excellent.
She stoked my didi from behind
She saw it made me horny and did it more.
I squatted down and she put her foot on my thigh So that I could wash it.
Soaped up her toes, calves, thigh and pussy.
She rubbed my face into her pussy and boobs.
Got soap on my face.
She sat on my thigh and we groped each other.
She turned around and I rubbed my face into her soapy butt. Thanks
After washing off, she gave me a loving blow job and stroked my balls.

On the bed, she licked and me all over a caressed me.
She smiled and looked into my eyes.
She is pretty, fair and cute.
She gave me a satisfying blow job.
Then it was my turn to lick her and caress and tease her pussy.
I did a good job and it made me happy.
We made love to each other in 69 position.
I like 69.

Fuck job was in doggy.
We did it in several variants of doggy only
I could not cum - stressed from walking in heat and miscomm at another house
Plus no French.
I asked her to get on top of me and rub her pussy into my face
Manual simulation resulted in a fount of white milky liquid.

She asked me why I didnÂ’t cum the usual way.
I explained...no French can do that to me.
She said it happened during our first love making also.

We cuddled up and she wrapped her legs around me.
I buried my face into her boobs
I gave her a thorough massage and admired her beautiful body.
She liked this.

We showered together and cleaned each other up.
I asked for her panties.
She remembered she was the first girl to give me her panties.
Did not get this time.

I like Mung Mung.
I would like to date her.
She is like warm sunshine on a dreary day
Will RTF to see if get french or not!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 19-04-2019, 01:41 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Also saw Tou Tou. Have the hots for her. Would not mind fucking her smoking hot body. Resembles a friend.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 19-04-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spoilt for choice these days. Couple of good ones at both fuckshops.

Current flavour of the month is Jia Jia. IMHO has the sweetest looking face around at the moment. Took a while to get her engine going but it's purring very nicely now. Round smooth ass to slap and caress and her moan is priceless...around 163, small sized, pouty mouth, nicely shaped eyes.
Old 21-04-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Tried tao Tao today. Very friendly and service oriented girl. Tried her best to make u happy. Face wise not super chio type but I I like her body, quite fair, very smooth, nice firm boobs should be b cup, height should be 158. Doggy her is the best position and I can see her round butt and nice body. And she give a superb bbbj. She told me she has been here for 11 months.
Old 21-04-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
Tried tao Tao today. Very friendly and service oriented girl. Tried her best to make u happy. Face wise not super chio type but I I like her body, quite fair, very smooth, nice firm boobs should be b cup, height should be 158. Doggy her is the best position and I can see her round butt and nice body. And she give a superb bbbj. She told me she has been here for 11 months.
She is a wonderful lass with a smoking body imo. Her bbbj is electrifying ...
Old 22-04-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Ya. Most important is she’s very hardworking to please u, give me 2 round bbbj
Old 24-04-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Reflecting after my last 2 bonks and have to say that Mung Mung knows how to put a smile on your face. A nice cheery girl with a great disposition. She is miss sunshine!
Old 25-04-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Reflecting after my last 2 bonks and have to say that Mung Mung knows how to put a smile on your face. A nice cheery girl with a great disposition. She is miss sunshine!
Meng Meng (or Mung Mung) is definitely a cheerful Girl who gives positive vibes. She also puts in effort for her service

Now I do miss Yuan Yuan.
Old 25-04-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Meng Meng (or Mung Mung) is definitely a cheerful Girl who gives positive vibes. She also puts in effort for her service

Now I do miss Yuan Yuan.
Ya lor.....I don’t know which was cause and which was effect, but I had Yuan Yuan during a turning point in my life. I had her not more than 3 times and the memory is now very hazy. It was, however, one of those bonks which you come out from feeling very happy!
Old 07-05-2019, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1649 LE LE ***Gem for SYT lovers***

Tried this SYT when she was first on board late last year. She was new to the trade and I was so busy RTF my 3 favorites Xia Tian, Tian Tian and Yuan Yuan at that time. Tried Le Le again recently and found her great improvements which is in different class now. Being a 95 SYT, her look and body delivers what is expected. Her gentle style and the way she talks reminds me her good friend Tian Tian, perhaps affected by their good friendship, as well as the 2017 Xiao Bu Dian. The way she looked at me while BBBJ and the hot scene in the ceiling occupied by her round butt and slim waist turned me on already. Well trimmed nice looking pussy delivers what is expected for a 95 SYT. Very accommodating in FJ with pussy full of natural juice quickly may be due to her young age. Holding her round butt doggy was so erotic. I like her moan which sounds like a school girl. Definitely a gem for SYT lovers.
Old 07-05-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhmaaa View Post
1649 LE LE ***Gem for SYT lovers***

Tried this SYT when she was first on board late last year. She was new to the trade and I was so busy RTF my 3 favorites Xia Tian, Tian Tian and Yuan Yuan at that time. Tried Le Le again recently and found her great improvements which is in different class now. Being a 95 SYT, her look and body delivers what is expected. Her ...... be due to her young age. Holding her round butt doggy was so erotic. I like her moan which sounds like a school girl. Definitely a gem for SYT lovers.
Nice one, bro! Have u tried the newbie, Jia Jia?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

thanks all bros for sharing info, will be exploring gl soon and will share my fr.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

tried dou dou today. wanted visit 1654a but couldn't find it, so decided give 1649 a try. okt was quite nice, came in earlier and 1649 was the first shop i visited, at that time dou dou was the only one available. told him i want to explore and reccee first as dou dou wasn't on my agenda today. came back again as most of the house i went to either left with 1 girl or none available(went at around 7-8pm). just nice meng meng just ended her appt. okt wanted to give me meng meng, but i felt that it was too much for her to take another customer straightaway. so i opt for dou dou instead. and since no fr was shed on her, decide to test drive and give a fr on it.

origin: hubei
looks: 6.5 (not my type)
cup: b-c cup
height: below.1.6m
skin: fair and smooth
pubic hair: shaved/trimmed
bm: yes
bbbj/bj: nope
shower: yes, shower together
rtf: nope(intend to find meng meng)

pro: friendly, break ice easily. good figure
con: no bj, foreplay was done in quick fashion with only bm and rubbing of the dick. fj was only done in 1 position, and when i did not shoot, she decided to give me hj, which is nothing to shout about. helped me to shower thereafter.

she wanted to exchange wechat, so that i can contact her again the next time i patron, which i gladly obliged. making new friend, why not? who knows it may come in handy next time.

Last edited by leuor; 08-05-2019 at 03:51 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1