The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu View Post
Bro hows the ML situation now?
she say need report back soon, might not be able to work here anymore
Old 06-04-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

want to find her friend leh, but that time i book her friend, she immediately delete me off the friend list. how lol.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:48 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotspotxxxxx View Post
I wrote the post to vent my frustration. Based on my description, 5 other bros guessed her identity correctly. That is fucking scary.

Wonder how many out there who has not read my post or not on this forum.
I suggest u don't dig further the truth.

If u can, chop and move on.

If u cannot, chop yourself or find another replacement.

In short, u can only cut and move on.

Later RAW story and drama of STD will also appear one.

It has happened previously to so many dramas here.

Then all of them realized they are the dumbest fool.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 06-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swag123 View Post
I'm with my ML for a few months already, I am quite a loner as well. So usually I just visit her for massage and she'll provide free HJ. She always rejects my tips and all and so far didn't ask me for any money.

Off days we'll just meet, have meals and have sex. I upgraded from condom to raw now.
I really hope you will not come here to post your drama raw story someday.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 07-04-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

think i finally wake up liao,
Old 07-04-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
After knowing how much money you have spent.
Old 07-04-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good to see that you woke up

I see alot of these KC stories and if you really wanna play this KC game.
Better that she KC you better than you go KC them.
Else you will just end up being burned alive and buried without knowing why.

Actually let them know what kind of person n pattern you have, if they are fine with it, they will be fine with it.
they are just going hj/bj/fj anyone with the money paid to them.

I currently have this ML in central which i always go for my massage at times and everytime just pay a $50 tip for her extra, if there's no extras, i don't pay.
She knows my pattern and doesn't kaopeh me for this and sometimes she will ask me go supper with her after work which she pays for it. (which i consider my ROI for the $50)

2 girls almost made me fall in the KC trap experiences i had

1 in CA, china
This girl is 1 of the kind, after paying her service fee i brought her for breakfast and shopping. She was trying out a dress in a shop which she liked very much.
Then i offered to pay her but she said "you already paid for my services in the morning, you don't need to pay for this" in the end, she just left the shop without buying since she can't bargain the price she wanted for it.
when she was going home, i asked her to take a cab which i wanted to pay for it but she insisted no and took the public bus home which took her around 50mins.
A rethought for her would be, either she's naive like fuck or she a very very deep fisherman.
well long story short, now i'm still in contact with her even after 9 years and i can go find her for free bonks nowadays since she's not in this line anymore.

The other one more recently in laos
This viet girl was working the a massage parlour at the hotel which i stayed.
the 1st time experience with her was good so i got her wechat contact and chat with her.

the 1st KC experience was i mentioned to her my berms was torn and had a hole, she told me to bring it downstairs to the shop and she will mend it for me. so i brought it down and she really went to mend it for me.
of all the girls you all had, how many would really do that for you?

then after visiting her for the 2nd time, she actually told me not to find her so often because it is very expensive to find her for massage n bonk ( it's about 50usd for a bonk, with massage fee it's around 60usd ,considered ex in laos). knn this is really like wifey material
In the end, i actually end up booking her overnight for 2 nights during that trip. (around 120usd per night)

In other trips, i kept looking for her since (raw and cip 1 time in her XD)
but too bad she had left and went back to her hometown and we lost contact
Old 07-04-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
Good to see that you woke up

I see alot of these KC stories and if you really wanna play this KC game.
Better that she KC you better than you go KC them.
Else you will just end up being burned alive and buried without knowing why.

Actually let them know what kind of person n pattern you have, if they are fine with it, they will be fine with it.
they are just going hj/bj/fj anyone with the money paid to them.

I currently have this ML in central which i always go for my massage at times and everytime just pay a $50 tip for her extra, if there's no extras, i don't pay.
She knows my pattern and doesn't kaopeh me for this and sometimes she will ask me go supper with her after work which she pays for it. (which i consider my ROI for the $50)

2 girls almost made me fall in the KC trap experiences i had

1 in CA, china
This girl is 1 of the kind, after paying her service fee i brought her for breakfast and shopping. She was trying out a dress in a shop which she liked very much.
Then i offered to pay her but she said "you already paid for my services in the morning, you don't need to pay for this" in the end, she just left the shop without buying since she can't bargain the price she wanted for it.
when she was going home, i asked her to take a cab which i wanted to pay for it but she insisted no and took the public bus home which took her around 50mins.
A rethought for her would be, either she's naive like fuck or she a very very deep fisherman.
well long story short, now i'm still in contact with her even after 9 years and i can go find her for free bonks nowadays since she's not in this line anymore.

The other one more recently in laos
This viet girl was working the a massage parlour at the hotel which i stayed.
the 1st time experience with her was good so i got her wechat contact and chat with her.

the 1st KC experience was i mentioned to her my berms was torn and had a hole, she told me to bring it downstairs to the shop and she will mend it for me. so i brought it down and she really went to mend it for me.
of all the girls you all had, how many would really do that for you?

then after visiting her for the 2nd time, she actually told me not to find her so often because it is very expensive to find her for massage n bonk ( it's about 50usd for a bonk, with massage fee it's around 60usd ,considered ex in laos). knn this is really like wifey material
In the end, i actually end up booking her overnight for 2 nights during that trip. (around 120usd per night)

In other trips, i kept looking for her since (raw and cip 1 time in her XD)
but too bad she had left and went back to her hometown and we lost contact
i find that i usually care too much. actually i think they also just want some companion. not all on transaction basis. it seems like you really meet some gems. its really a good sign if she don't want to spend your money. we tend to think too much like they are deep fisherman. to be honest, u give a person $100 million, if he is not happy or what or no people to share with he won't be.

maybe the advise for me is to find a new ml on rotation basis? because i usually put too much feels in it. i booked a ml which was her friend, she deleted me off the friendlist immediately. when i ask her questions about her past or what she tends to avoid it. it seems like whatever i do i am always in the wrong. and it seems like no matter what the fee she will demand as per normal. we did go out a few times, hold hand like gf bf, but im paying for all the stuffs though cheap.. the service at first was good, but slowly getting lackluster i got to ask for it then have. although she does let me fj condom now.. guess its time to wake up.. she did tell me she is here to earn $ not to look for love or what..
Old 07-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
After knowing how much money you have spent.
$$ can always earn back
Old 07-04-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
i find that i usually care too much.
actually i think they also just want some companion. not all on transaction basis.
thats the main problem with you now.

Quote:
she did tell me she is here to earn $ not to look for love or what..
you need to drill yourself with her last line in your head;
they are here to earn $ not look for love

even if they don't wanna spend my money, i'm not gonna stick with them all the way also, i will get bored of them sooner or later.
Old 07-04-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
thats the main problem with you now.

you need to drill yourself with her last line in your head;
they are here to earn $ not look for love

even if they don't wanna spend my money, i'm not gonna stick with them all the way also, i will get bored of them sooner or later.
yea, its not that i want to marry her or what but, theres a very intense feeling that i want her to be mine, jealousy and possessive, then sort of came across some life quotes to make me put down. ppl does not belong to me only, and i do not belong to anyone. changed my mindset now so can be happier.

its the opposite for me bro, the more i see someone the more horny i get. but good to hear experiences from the bro here. if i kena like your encounters i think i will be in deep chit. i don't wanna get married but i think my own ego/mindset is wrong yea.

you got look for other mls? while at any point you were with a single one?
Old 07-04-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
yea, its not that i want to marry her or what but, theres a very intense feeling that i want her to be mine, jealousy and possessive, then sort of came across some life quotes to make me put down. ppl does not belong to me only, and i do not belong to anyone. changed my mindset now so can be happier.

its the opposite for me bro, the more i see someone the more horny i get. but good to hear experiences from the bro here. if i kena like your encounters i think i will be in deep chit. i don't wanna get married but i think my own ego/mindset is wrong yea.

you got look for other mls? while at any point you were with a single one?
maybe i had experience to chiong during the old times of CP and i partied with alot of foreigners @ mix ktv during that time, hongkies, angmohs, taiwanese etc. the golden rule is that girls (even if you choose them) don't belong to you, they belong to ahgong.
with that rule in mind, partying with these bunch is like having a huge orgy everytime.

with this rule in mind,
even i go ktv or massage, nothing much fazes or kc me too much other than the 2 exceptions above.

so if you get jealous about your ml and can afford it, just take her off the shelf, she be more willing to if u can bao her.
if you can't just, adopt another way of thinking,
she's mine when im there,
else i'm not gonna give a fuck of what she does when i'm not there

currently still with the same ml for my usual fix as she gives a decent massage better than those piano massage but most of the times she is the 1 asking me to go find her.
other than her i will go for normal massages in sg or just jb for the normal massage session n another fj session.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
heng ah, u dodged a bullet there

imagine if she used “吸精大法” on u, 把你的精神,精气,金钱吸到光光, and then dump u like a broken toy
plus she see my 逍遥 young punk pattern i think she got no 安全感 haha
then i also make her tulan compare her service with other maseus
Old 22-04-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Just ended a relationship with a PRC. Time to search for a second one...

Very lonely..
Old 22-04-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Just ended a relationship with a PRC. Time to search for a second one...

Very lonely..
Well done. Just f and forget. Hope that you not spending too much money on this PRC, well, you lonely, guess this PRC has a list of bro queuing up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1