The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Just now went to reccee. Stay in front of the gate for 5 min also never see anyone I like. This batch really chui
Agree with u bro tis batch not tat fantastic.
I did gave a miss also.
Anyway tis friday has new batch.
You might popped over tis place.
Old 27-09-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
YukoOgura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tonight very quiet. Upstairs got no other customers, downstairs got like quite a lot of ladyboys ard 12?

No stunners. Took Jessica , good service!
Old 29-09-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jus came bck.
There are some new ones arrived.
The old batch will be leaving on monday earliest.
So guys u can go down start exploring.
Took one by the name of Dreamy.
Good service lots of catbath on my body.
Loves to lick n lick even at the bck of my body.
She has nice body shape of hourglass.
Nice n perfect skin body no complain very clean.
While doing doggy position she move her beautiful ass round n round while me pumping her.
That was so heavenly for me.
No rushed service at all.
Rating: 8/10
Old 02-10-2016, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
somp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know what time they open up and start to have a few LB's on a Sunday?
Old 02-10-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by somp View Post
Anyone know what time they open up and start to have a few LB's on a Sunday?
Usually 630, but Sunday is usually damn packed with all the FWs.
Old 03-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
synyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysynyster666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Shall head down tonight for a release.. been a while since I've visited this place
Old 04-10-2016, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for your FR...

I also need a AR on the LB
Old 04-10-2016, 06:16 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Its that time of the month again, pay is in and its time to treat myself. Heading down there around 7pm tonight, and plan on having 2 separate sessions with 2 different LBs.

Had a threesome last week and it didnt turn out so well. Their services were great, but the space available and small mattress proved to be a downer.

Hope to get 2 busty ones later! Preferably one pre op and one post op.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Its that time of the month again, pay is in and its time to treat myself. Heading down there around 7pm tonight, and plan on having 2 separate sessions with 2 different LBs.

Had a threesome last week and it didnt turn out so well. Their services were great, but the space available and small mattress proved to be a downer.

Hope to get 2 busty ones later! Preferably one pre op and one post op.
Looking forward to the FR!!

Just out of interest, why "Preferably one pre op and one post op"? I have been with a post op before, I didn't seek her out, and we had fun, but, is there a reason to prefer a post op specifically?
Old 04-10-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Looking forward to the FR!!

Just out of interest, why "Preferably one pre op and one post op"? I have been with a post op before, I didn't seek her out, and we had fun, but, is there a reason to prefer a post op specifically?
Um mainly i think they give a different kind of experience? Post ops are usually more feminine and I love having them ride me in a cowgirl position, while I prefer bonking pre ops missionary or doggystyle.

Anyway, just got back, but had 1 long session only. Had it with a pre op named Benz. Long hair, fairly big tits.

Got into the cubicle, stripped and it was straight away some intense frenching. Her tool got hard halfway and I started to play with it. She then proceeded down south and gave a sloppy BBBJ, with lots of saliva and spitting action. Blew me at a constant pace and 20 minutes later it was game over.

But that wasn't the end. She wanted to cum as well and ordered me to suck on her tits while she jerked herself off. That intense trembling when I bit her nipples and she ejaculated all over herself was just plain awesome.

She then laid on top of me and we frenched for another good 10 min before parting ways.

RTF: Sure, but might want to try another one I saw earlier. Might head down tonight again at 11pm for round 2.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
Vivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVivacious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Back from my adventure. This batch doesn't look like there's much lookers. Got one LB wearing a transparent black TOP which looks damn sexy. Wanted to try her but ended up with Jessica since she's going back this weekend. I thought I was there pretty early but ended up she already cum before me thus she could get hard and wanted to TOP me but I didn't want. Was a nice Long session with her stroking my cannon and giving it a slow long BJ. Then I proceeded to bang her in missionary. Was damn good feeling with her tight LB hole and my cannon gave up and release the load deep in her ass. Best part she removed the rubber and played with my load.

Maybe next time I'll return for that one in transparent black top.
Old 04-10-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Um mainly i think they give a different kind of experience? Post ops are usually more feminine and I love having them ride me in a cowgirl position, while I prefer bonking pre ops missionary or doggystyle.

Anyway, just got back, but had 1 long session only. Had it with a pre op named Benz. Long hair, fairly big tits.

Got into the cubicle, stripped and it was straight away some intense frenching. Her tool got hard halfway and I started to play with it. She then proceeded down south and gave a sloppy BBBJ, with lots of saliva and spitting action. Blew me at a constant pace and 20 minutes later it was game over.

But that wasn't the end. She wanted to cum as well and ordered me to suck on her tits while she jerked herself off. That intense trembling when I bit her nipples and she ejaculated all over herself was just plain awesome.

She then laid on top of me and we frenched for another good 10 min before parting ways.

RTF: Sure, but might want to try another one I saw earlier. Might head down tonight again at 11pm for round 2.
Thanks for that ceandy! Was just interested! and thanks for FR, she sounds like fun!

Thanks for your FR too Vivacious!

What's the damage, around 50?

Will try to drop by myself tomorrow if I can get some time!
Old 04-10-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Dollyqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

U bonk the post op the pre op bonk u...how nice right? Just saying
Old 04-10-2016, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for that ceandy! Was just interested! and thanks for FR, she sounds like fun!

Thanks for your FR too Vivacious!

What's the damage, around 50?

Will try to drop by myself tomorrow if I can get some time!
Damage is always standard $30, I don't usually tip unless I get some super tip top service.

I'm on my way down now again for round 2. Hope to get the one I saw earlier.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Went down earlier and had pre op Wawa, standard stuff, went up to cubicle stripped and action started. She straight away went down south and gave me an amazing BBBJ. Followed by my balls, and went all the way to my ass giving me a thorough AR. Returned the favour by going down south on her as well, she wanted to top me but halfway tio raid. So dressed up and waited for OKT to give green light. Once green light was given a few LBs came in my cubicle and "molested" me asking me for threesome. But wasn't really in the mood, so sadly declined. wawa then told me that she wanted to cum, so I continued blowing her and she blew her load into my mouth. After that she gave me wet wipes to clean and said that she wanted me to cum, so she continued to blow and I blew my load into her mouth as well. Cleaned up, dressed up and paid and left. On my way down lots of LBs were "molesting" me and kept asking me for round 2. But too bad I was too tired already. This is my humble FR. Hope you guys enjoyed it, cheers and happy bonking.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1