The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
KeeChiew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Serina Wee (right)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151811226057115&set=a.10150602946 322115.373647.129011692114&type=1&relevant_count=1

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...day-20140113#2

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...today-20140113

The City Harvest trial continues today, with all the six accused - including former finance manager Serina Wee (right) - arriving at court this morning. Church founder Kong Hee arrived separately with his wife Ho Yeow Sun.
Old 13-01-2014, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all
Re: Serina Wee (right)

Serina Wee watching season part 3 begins!
Old 13-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
etzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Serina Wee (right)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeChiew View Post
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151811226057115&set=a.10150602946 322115.373647.129011692114&type=1&relevant_count=1

http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking...day-20140113#2

She is still the most stylish and prettiest among all.
Better than the singer.

The City Harvest trial continues today, with all the six accused - including former finance manager Serina Wee (right) - arriving at court this morning. Church founder Kong Hee arrived separately with his wife Ho Yeow Sun.

Serina is still the hottest among the ladies involved. Walk and dress in style. Better than the singer Ho.
Old 13-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
curry_mutu_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Singapore is a small island with NO natural resources to rely on.

Our govt has done a shrewd job by building strong national reserves($300+ billion) to tie us over in case of unforeseen disaster.

How far wrong can our govt done if they are able to build such massive reserves to protect our tiny little island, we should give credit to them where its due !!! Tell me how many country in the world have such massive national reserves ???

The terrorists, fugitives, convicts & the disgruntled individual purposely mislead the public by constantly criticizing every policy, constantly putting up negative news(trying to shift the blame on the govt), their objective is to brain wash the young to revolt against our hardworking govt.

They're everywhere in all online portal 24/7 to brain wash the young & mislead the public, wanting to split our society into two just like Thailand & Egypt, so that our country suffer and end up with zero growth, thus all businesses will suffer.

Their intention is to discredit our govt and destroy our country, causing them to lose vote in order to satisfy their personal revenge against the govt, such a selfish despicable act !!!

Worst still, few years ago on two separate occasions leading to our National Day Parade, they purposely spread bad rumours about one of our senior minister had quietly passed away, trying to create jittery and chaos in our society.

My dear fellow Singaporeans can you remember that incident ? SO are they here to discuss policy for the sake of our country or are everywhere (online portal) to discredit our govt & destroy our country, you tell me

Pls help to spread this message around to educate your friends, family members and colleagues not to trust such online postings & messages anymore.

Their online act is despicable, the lowest of the low on earth, never trust such postings again.

Our govt online feedback unit REACH is : https://www.reach.gov.sg/default.aspx to listen to your feedback regarding about our national policy etc.....this is the correct channel to reach them.
Old 13-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.n...91647178_n.jpg

http://www.straitstimes.com/sites/st...13/charv1e.jpg

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 13-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

nice pix...cumming on her face will be shiok...
Old 13-01-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SGcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etzz View Post
Serina is still the hottest among the ladies involved. Walk and dress in style. Better than the singer Ho.
Serina better arrive separately for the court hearings from the Horse Face. If appear in same photo, Serina's image will be affected
Old 14-01-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

I love Serina. She is one hot lady every Singaporean man is dying to fuck.
Old 14-01-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeChiew View Post
I like her dressing like that very much...good dress sense

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 14-01-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcetera View Post
If only she got C cup with nice pink nipples...shiok man!
Bro,can F**K very good liao

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-01-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro,can F**K very good liao
i more innocent... just want to hold her hand .. *blush*
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 14-01-2014, 02:52 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
i more innocent... just want to hold her hand .. *blush*
Ah yah,don't act like gentleman.U want her to hold yr dick

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-01-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1635 / Power: 11
lancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant futurelancerlution2 has a brilliant future

Today's straits times showing Sun Ho's pic with perky nip. Most prob she's not wearing a bra. Go chk it out guys. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1