The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Balaallen123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Normal to go club alone?

Is it socially okay to go to a club by yourself?

Not planning to dance or go up to chat with anyone. Just want to buy drinks, sit and see people. Not say club la, but sort of those club mix with bar kind.

If people came up and talk to me, I'll definitely enjoy their company but if there's no one, I'm still fine by myself.

Now I don't want to look like I'm a loser, just socially scared the people around me be it even the bartender might think I'm an idiot. A man can only enjoy his drinks and the atmosphere right?

No intention for sex what so ever. Just me ridin solo for the night.
Old 22-02-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Normal to go club alone?

I always do it alone. Feel like when going and when to leave, just do it. The waitresses and waiters, all become friends after a while.They even know your favourite seat and auto place your orders.
Old 23-02-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did that often.

Good to chill and meet new people. They dunn know me and I dunn know them. So much better than seeing the same group of people and nothing much to talk.
Old 24-02-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Supertoad76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nope Nothing wrong... dun think too much.
Old 24-02-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ahbinge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is ok we form a group here to go drink or hunting(up to individual) meet new people? Anyone ?..
Old 27-02-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post

Not planning to dance or go up to chat with anyone. Just want to buy drinks, sit and see people. Not say club la, but sort of those club mix with bar kind.

If people came up and talk to me, I'll definitely enjoy their company but if there's no one, I'm still fine by myself.

Now I don't want to look like I'm a loser, just socially scared the people around me be it even the bartender might think I'm an idiot. A man can only enjoy his drinks and the atmosphere right?

It’s normal. Go to those club w woman and they will find you to chat. Then you won’t feel weird. Maybe you can hang a 100 or 50 to show appreciation to them.
Old 28-02-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balaallen123 View Post

You happy can Liao. Because of work reasons, I often go out alone. Club, KTV, pub, bar, cinema, etc.

Don't feel pressured to have someone go with you always.
Old 28-02-2019, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbinge View Post
It is ok we form a group here to go drink or hunting(up to individual) meet new people? Anyone ?..
While I support - I think a lot of people probably not comfortable bah
Old 28-02-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

is normal to go alone.
Depending on your personality. The more independents types probably would.
Some people cant do anything alone one.

For me is either alone or up to 2 more friends. No more than that. The more guys in the group the more difficult to play because u guy competing against each others for the girls too.
Old 28-02-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

I used to go ktv pub alone. Never tried clubbing alone. But i guess the feeling is pretty much the same.

No right or wrong. Sometimes we need some personal space. I enjoy it.
Old 01-03-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
TBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of lightTBonez is a glorious beacon of light

I go to pubs and bars alone all the time.

Most, if not all of my friends have their families and commitments, so I would rather not bother them. So just go drink alone.

The initial stage of walking into the door can be nerving and difficult, even if it's my regular place, but after I'm pass it, then it's fine. I'll talk to the bartender, and sometimes they may even introduce other regulars to me. But I will not take the initiative to talk to other customers.

Its normal to drink alone overseas. But weird that in SG here, there is no such norm here.
Old 02-03-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 14
durian999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy can Liao!
Go there look see look see got nice cai den approach.
Wanna chill just relax 1 corner nobody disturb also good!
Old 02-03-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Everette deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes a bit rush cannot find kakis, will go alone too
Old 20-03-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

I like to watch movies on my own as I can concentrate on the show rather than having to entertain my partner. I also go for snacks at cafes on my own sometimes. Feels weird initially, but once you sit down and start observing the crowd, you realize it's no big deal. I wanted to go clubbing or just drinks by myself sometimes but duno of any nice place. Fellow "me time" bros with nice spots to recommend, preferably with cute waitresses and cheap beer , please PM me

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1