The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 12
VenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to beholdVenusianArtist is a splendid one to behold
Big wind in JB

Read from some threads that there's a big wind blowing in JB. So we should stay away from chionging there for the time being?
Old 15-04-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
grawl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Big wind in JB

Got source? Damn, just wanna try some girl tomorrow.
Old 15-04-2019, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 6
jackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjackjack2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Polis no more money...need some money
Old 15-04-2019, 04:10 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post
Polis no more money...need some money
This time the raids is not about money..... but to show to MACC that they are not protecting those places of vices. But LPPL the raids are also wayang wayang....... tip off okt to inform ETA and ask them to standby some sacrificial lambs and tua pek kong.

But my advise is to stay away even though they have fall guys to take the heat coz you never know how the BIB will react....scarly they decide to bring back customers too then you hancho liao.
Old 15-04-2019, 04:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Neat18 is Cool - loads of Potential

Damn it..... Today already book the girl.....miss het
Old 15-04-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

I hope they leave the young V girls alone.
It is depressing enough that those young V girls have to serve people like me.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
j4bl4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is normal, a month before ramadhan coming.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 18
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenusianArtist View Post
Read from some threads that there's a big wind blowing in JB. So we should stay away from chionging there for the time being?
was there yesterday...
took a Laotian @spa and no wind, all calm...;-)

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 15-04-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
I hope they leave the young V girls alone.
It is depressing enough that those young V girls have to serve people like me.
Those "valuable" assets like SYTs n Angpais have gone back or reassigned to other safer locations. Remaining stocks are those who still have large portion of debts yet to clear and the MILFs ...... not big loss if these are sacrificed and up the lorry.
Old 15-04-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post
was there yesterday...
took a Laotian @spa and no wind, all calm...;-)
All calm.....before the Storm....

Thank you
Old 15-04-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Just went and came back in one piece. No guts no glory But then again, a lot of guys felt the same way too.
Old 16-04-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

yes, very big wind this month. i also heard from one of my friends that known some high position police in IPK Johor that this month will conduct some operations in JB. Better stick to those spa in 3-4 star hotel like HV Spa, Zon, NY Spa & BW Spa at the moments as this spa got more protection. Better skip high risk spa like VIP/Amansari/Pariss/Poseidon etc as those joints, every year at least kenna raided 2-3 times.
Old 16-04-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Longplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does this wind event affect the outcall business same as the in house business? I have a trip coming soon, likely to go before Ramadan. Wondering if I should reschedule?
Old 16-04-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7302 / Power: 11
rawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond reputerawmaster101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longplay View Post
Does this wind event affect the outcall business same as the in house business? I have a trip coming soon, likely to go before Ramadan. Wondering if I should reschedule?
if you not visiting the spa, just request the girls to sent to your hotel room/home, do not worry, police won't raided your hotel room or home.
Old 16-04-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
if you not visiting the spa, just request the girls to sent to your hotel room/home, do not worry, police won't raided your hotel room or home.
Just make sure the FL is not a muslim otherwise nowhere is safe as the religious police can enter ANYWHERE including residences / offices of VIPs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1