The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Raymond64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $50 20years old SYT Pan Rong

hmmm, after reading unpleasant encounters of bros, although got Pan Rong's contact already, will wait for more FRs first. Hope TS don't mind...
Old 03-12-2008, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokkon1 View Post
Haha...this month I very FREE..(Both description apply. In free with lots of time on hand and Free like a bird).

TS, pls pass me her ctc so I may share some of my 'free' time wif her. TQ.
Machaam u dont ask for free bonk also. If u do, u sure get many free kicks.
Old 03-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond64 View Post
hmmm, after reading unpleasant encounters of bros, although got Pan Rong's contact already, will wait for more FRs first. Hope TS don't mind...
After reading TC's FR, my little didi rattled like a rattlesnake, ready to strike. ...For $50, a syt, and new in the market.....hard to find man.

However, ....... after viewing the photo, noticed that her body looked more like an aunty than a syt, began to feel a bit doubtful. Then the FRs from the two good bros, one good and one bad. Start to think with the big head; ..

Hmmmmmm, this gal is definitely new in the trade. Here to make some good money but has not learned or be trained in the trade and what good service is.

From her behaviour in the two different encounters, she is one who will respond if she strikes chemistry with you. You have to touch her heart and moved her body in order to get a good bonk.

On the other hand, she will just let u do what she feel she will allow and then take the money and say goodbye (or good riddance)

So stopped the rattling with a PCC and then continue scanning for another good find for future action. Anyway, thank you to the TS and the two good brothers for their efforts in writing. Cheers.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!fresno99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sorry to hear abt yr unpleasant encounter.
My experience wif her was just like in my FR. Totally different. This ger is very green and very scared of getting into trouble wif the authority.
Bro, don't mind I kaypo a bit hor.. just veri curious how come u got such Princely treatment while other bros feel cheated.. is it u veri the yan dao and young? cos if it is, I better not ask for contact cos i veri the matured and ugly, otherwise get dirty treatment from her ...
Old 03-12-2008, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 17
dayn_lau is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdayn_lau is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro,can share share? cheers!
Old 03-12-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
I think I understands this ger. She's the"eat soft dun eat hard' type.

After we dressed up, a guy called her and she hung up on him mid-sentence. Told me that the guy's 'bo liao'. When ask who's he, he keep on repeating" I'm your LAU KUNG loh' whereupon she just hang up.

I think she will treat you well if she likes you. For me, I think it's to repay me for my kind acts the day before.
Got atitude I like , I like to tame wild animals
Old 03-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 21
tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!tokkon1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Got atitude I like , I like to tame wild animals
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresno99 View Post
Bro, don't mind I kaypo a bit hor.. just veri curious how come u got such Princely treatment while other bros feel cheated.. is it u veri the yan dao and young? cos if it is, I better not ask for contact cos i veri the matured and ugly, otherwise get dirty treatment from her ...
Quote:
Want to do her yesterday but end up empty handed but did her a big favor instead. Technically I was her chauffer to get some of her urgent errands done. End of day no time to bonk. Suffice to say, she's in my debt.

Today I call her again and this time without incident. Today I had my good deed repaid in full.

My FR:

Bathing together:
She soaps me all over and me vice versa. Concentrating on her well formed 'B to C' cup breasts and nice trim bush concealing a beautiful cunt. She in turn plays wif my TK ali super enhanced pole. Sometimes stroking, sometimes fondling (the balls). I supersud her nice butts wif lots of foam and slide my hand through her crack to her cunt, washing and playing wif these 2 regions. Can see that she is truly enjoying this treatment wif her half closed eyes and tiny moans.

Catbath:
On the bed, I was the one to initiate the catbath. She's quite new to this FL thing, arriving 5 days ago. Still unsure how to serve her customers. I kiss her from her forehead, the eyes, nose, lips, light pecking turns into frenching, chin, neck, left breast, licking, sucking and twirling her pinkish nipple. Then to the right breast, repeating action. All this while my right hand is fingering her cunt which had become really wet eliciting moans after moans from her. Spy from the corner of my eyes her hands clutching and unclutching the bedsheet. She had become fully aroused. My lips travel downwards towards her pussy. I teased her by lapping her outer labias only, purposely not touching her slit with my tongue. Slowly she spread her thighs wider, raises her butt and gingerly pushes her sweet pussy to my tongue.

Cunnilingus:
OK enuf sadism, I shifted my tongue and began to paint. Up down, left right, twirling, jabbing. The complete repertoire. Her moans became louder and all of a sudden, she let out a yell and pushes my head away. She had just experienced a powerful orgasm.

69:
She was panting quite heavily so I let her rest . I push up my body alongside her and uses one hand to fondle her breast and tickle her nipple. When her breathing normalise, I kneel beside her and resume kissing her nipples. Slowly I began inverting myself, my face going down to her pussy and my legs crossing over her face and stationing my hard staff just above her lips. She took the cue and take my prick into her mouth. We match our paces. Slow at first wif my gentle licks and her slow suction but soon she was thumping her groin into my face and sucking furiously.

FJ:
"WO SHOU BU LIAO LE". She cried after pushing my crotch off her face. "Kuai tien, wo hen yan". So I capped, squatted between her legs and rammed my hot stiff pole into her tight juicy cunt whilst holding her legs up high. Then Lean forward with her legs over my shoulder and penetrate her deeply followed by scissor. Finally assume missionary and gave her my 3in1. Frenching, boob squeezing hard fucking. She countered back by squeezing my cock hard with her cunt muscle. Just like ABS, squeeze release in rapid succession. Soon, both reaches the apex and I exploded.

Aftermath:
We lay hugging each other tightly for about a minute before letting go. A really good fucking session had just ended. Complete satisfaction.

Stats: See TS 1st post.
Damage: $50 + $20 tips.

Bros,
Read my FR again.

First time we met, I did not get to bonk her but became her driver. Bring her to several places that got to do wif her work permit. Believe it or not she's a singer in one of the HFJ. I dun wanna say too much cos may jeopardise her stay.

Anyway the time together while driving her about, we got along pretty well. Finally when everything's done, I hv to give up cos late for job appointment.
She was very apologetic and promise to treat me well which she did.

She's got attitude. YES. From the way she brush off a caller.

Her service is poor. I dunno cos the service she gave me was good.

Her face is plain but not ugly. H'ever her body is very good. Slim with great boobs.

For bros who want to try her, be nice and proactive. If leave it to her, then waste time liao cos she's very green. She won't know what to do. If you read my FR, I'm the one initiating everything while she's just reacting.

I think I gave her a good fuck and she enjoys it. Maybe she likes me too...I dunno.

All the best bros....
Old 04-12-2008, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
masonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup agreed with you guys. call also don't pick up, sms also never reply. i must say.... we pay to find happy. so tough to get i really think twice.... no offense. just my honest confession
Old 16-12-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 16
janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!janet.gunn is one of the Best!

Being ever adventurous, I decided to checkout tis FL despite conflicting FR by virtual of her rate & being a SYT. So 1st thanks TS for the ctc.

Here goes, arrange to meet her & she reply w/o much problem as claimed by some bro. Proceed to lovenest & meet her at the hotel entrance.
Look : 6.5(Really SYT, not pretty but OK)
When in the room, she said she has showered so LL washed up alone.
After I come out of the shower, she strip quickly & I must say she has a fairly nice body that compliment her height with a pair of good soft B~C assets with pink nipples.

She just laid on the bed & for bros that have been pampered by good fore-play service from other FLs we are accustomed to, better forget it.

I lean towards her and try to kiss her but she say she don't like it. I respect that and explore other parts of her body. She 'reciprocated' by grabbing my shaft and I thought she is going to start BJ or BBBJ. So I asked her to proceed. She told me if she dun allow me to kiss. Will she enjoy BBBJ??..LL again..

So knowing she want her biz straight, I attacked her nice pink nipples and caress her ample breast with my surpressed fingers. Once my didi is aroused, she put on the cap & I started thrusting her. Missionary, doggie, side thrust and probably becos of her minimum participation. I could not finished off despite thrusting her a good 15mins non-stop, pause, rested and continue for another round of 'fast & furious' banking at her 'periodically contracting' cunt which give false impression that her sister is tight.

So, overall, I would say she is a good bong if you are someone who expect no frill bonging with a SYT at that rate with a nice body
Old 10-07-2009, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TheLabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Past Posting on 12Feb2009

FR : Pan Rong

Very disappointed with this Pan Rong.

1. don't get reply when SMS her. when i finally try calling her, she keep asking where i got her no., she don't want people to intro her on net for fear being caught and send back.

2. ask me to meet her at L21 and i asked if it is H81 cos i don't remember seeing a H81 in L21, she say yes.
- when i drove there and can't find H81, i called her to check, then she tell me she is at the public car park. So i need to drive one big round to pick her.

- ask her where is the H81, she said just opposite... wah lau, it is at L20. Now i have to drive another round and cut 3-4 lane to get to the other side.

3. About first impression when she came into my car: "xian liao"... her look is plain plain until boring. Talk like "ah lian" except in good chinese.

4. Once in room, we washed separately and uneventful.

5. When on bed, no service at all. Try putting condom immediately but couldn't because she got it the wrong side. sigh ... (very inexperience)

At first i thought she is nervous, but later i realise she just want to get the job done fast, take the money and go.

On the bed, she just lay there like a dead log. Her breast is B or so, but when lying on the bed, they just sank down like "ham-jim-bang".

6. I checked her pussy before inserting, realised she was dry. Try kissing her breast, licking and sucking her nipples, finger her (she say cannot) and then she is still dry .... wah seh ... she take out XY to lubricate; damn demoralising.

7. I thought just finish off with her quickly, so take on missionary ... she still lay there like dead log. Zipped her mouth shut... no moaning ... no nothing. Turn her around for doggie, and that was when my didi finally gave up! (not shot-out !!!)

- she mistaken i have ejeculated ... hahahaha
- she rushed to the toilet to wash up, came out and dressed up leaving me still lying on the bed.

8. I took out $50 and asked her to get out. She still dare to ask for tips ... i told her "don't have" and close the door.

This is my worst encounter in my 13 years sex-life.

I hope TS won't zap me for putting up this FR.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
bro_agogo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

$50 for a 20 year old sound too good to be true and it seems it really is... thanks for the warning bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1