The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-12-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Fr for Nicky @ AA

Once again i am free and horny this morning and looked for my usual OKT.
As my timing is quite rigid so i usually ask for a girl he recommend at my required timing.

Nicky greeted my with a short dress, i can see her boobs are big for that body, some ass meat can be seen while she walking too...very sexy haha. Overall nice body and good looks.

Looks 8/10: Good looking to me, feels more demure then cute to me.
Body 8/10: Although boobs are enhanced but the nipples are nice, not big eraser types haha. Its a good view when she pumps you from on top. Best part is she put them to good use by boob fucking me
BBBJ 8/10: I have high standards in this department and she didnt dissapoint, she mixed some lub and water if i am not wrong. Then she blows you with good suction and those hands moving up and down together, not many women have hands that are hardworking if you know what i mean.
FJ 8/10: She did half the job to make herself cum because she wants to cum, second half was me pumping her hard and fast in a few positions. Second round took quite long because i just unloaded 3 rounds last night in JB haha. Nevertheless i cummed in the end exhausted.

Overall 8/10: she is my type of preference in terms of looks and service, more importantly we can chat over the same topics making the atmosphere at ease. I would fuck her again if time permits.

On a side note, i have heard many times feedback from girls that they are willing to french or blow 'better' looking at the guy's personal hygiene. If you are clean and well kept you tend to receive better acceptance. Cant blame them since everyone have their preference and limits. You wont want to eat a pussy with smell too.
Nice FR bro.
Do you get to paint and french?
Old 09-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Just Finished a session with Yumi from Paradise888

i have visited the paradise stable a few times because i like their location and its different and classy, i like to bonk in a clean and big bed and plus point is the girls are also above average in my opinion.

anyway without ranting too much lets go on to yumi. i would say mid twenties, petite, quit fair not those dark dark type. and great body. natural B cups with suckable nipples. and boy did i suck those nipples. =) i am a tits man.
to break the ice i bought some chocolates, i find usually this gets me a better session, 6 bux investment brings multiple fold returns hahahaha
shower was good and foreplay was better, i like her bbbj, wet slurpy and i had to flip her over to attack her or else i would have cum. spent alot of time on those tits. and gave her a paint job which she did a great job of squirming and cumming. told me please fuck me in thai. so i immediately capped and ppenetrated her, i always accede to a womans request, i am a gentleman that way. =)
i only lasted less than 3 mins, couldnt hold back and came in her in missionary. she ask me why so fast finish, i want more.
i told her ok please give me 5 mins we will fuck much more. she gave me a naughty look and come to cuddle with me.
show me her pictures on the phone and instagram, and before you know it i was ready for 2nd round.
i wanted to taste her pussy again and i told her to 69 me so she could blow me as well. spent a good 10 mins locked in a 69 and she capped and cowgirled me. rode me using all the different techniques grinding then leaning and pumping and finally the squat which is my weak point cos i cant last long in that position, blissful orgasm is what can be said about what happened next.
i am visiting her tomorrow again, this one deserves a RTF
Old 09-12-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
edditan1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR

Piano

looks 8
body 8
service 8
overall 8.5

One word. Superb. Everything is right about her. From her smell, to her body size, Natural 36C cup! to her service and even her sweet voice! it was really awesome!
Did one round and had a massage within the 90min give. Shiok to the max!!!
Old 09-12-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cha from Paradise

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=674069

I’ve had a great experience with some of Paradises other younger girls like Guess, so wanted to try Cha.

Location is good. Clean room, private location. OKT is efficient as always. One issue is the bed... Cha only has a single bed in her room so not as much space as I’d like during FJ

Cha is definitely one for guys who want Bangkok university girls. More a girl next door type than some of the other model types I’ve been able to see recently.Nice young girl, studying at university. Think she’s around 21yo. Looks wise discount the photos about 20%. She’s a pretty girl for sure, body is nice and not super skinny with some decent sized top. She’s unshaved below with a slight ass.

Service wise started chatting about things for 10-15 min. Nice girl, easy to get along with. Definitely get GFE with her. Sex started slowly with lots of DFK and some light painting. Her BBBJ is ok, but her age and inexperience means don’t expect anything mind blowing. FJ wise, she tried hard to make me enjoy and very accommodating around positions

I think she’s worth a try for guys who wanna have that back to uni feeling. She’s pretty and tries hard, but maybe not for those who prefer PSE

Old 09-12-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zongzong View Post
Cha from Paradise

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=674069

I’ve had a great experience with some of Paradises other younger girls like Guess, so wanted to try Cha.

Location is good. Clean room, private location. OKT is efficient as always. One issue is the bed... Cha only has a single bed in her room so not as much space as I’d like during FJ

Cha is definitely one for guys who want Bangkok university girls. More a girl next door type than some of the other model types I’ve been able to see recently.Nice young girl, studying at university. Think she’s around 21yo. Looks wise discount the photos about 20%. She’s a pretty girl for sure, body is nice and not super skinny with some decent sized top. She’s unshaved below with a slight ass.

Service wise started chatting about things for 10-15 min. Nice girl, easy to get along with. Definitely get GFE with her. Sex started slowly with lots of DFK and some light painting. Her BBBJ is ok, but her age and inexperience means don’t expect anything mind blowing. FJ wise, she tried hard to make me enjoy and very accommodating around positions

I think she’s worth a try for guys who wanna have that back to uni feeling. She’s pretty and tries hard, but maybe not for those who prefer PSE

Bro.. nice FR.. anyway did she french?
Old 09-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
anon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Erika from Tikoclub

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=673654

If you're looking for a SYT with GFE, it will be her. Even though she has kinda big boned body, it still has the right sexy contours of my liking. Not to mention the icing on the cake was her bubbly personality!
I have to say she does have a good first impression IMO (wearing her night gown), all smiles and prettier in person. Perhaps we strike off well too, it does feels like a BGR than a commercial experience.
All in all, I bet she'll make anyone's day better with her service.

Looks/Body (9/10): Prettier in person. Curvy (C cup & nice ass), right contours at the right place.

French (8/10): After the SOP shower, we were down with our lips-locked for 10mins like lovers.

Painting (7/10): Slight bush but responsive along with soft moans

Catbath/BBBJ (9/10): Licks me good down south and you don't wanna miss her warm mouth on your shaft and balls. OMG!

FJ (9/10): Puts KY on my shaft cos she finds it big for her our loving making starts from missionary >> cowgirl >> lotus >> doggie >> CIM
As every of us know, it is always a perfect scene watching boobs bounce and also when your girl wraps her mouth on your shaft while you finish it off!

GFE (10/10): Connection was there even though english was a barrier. But at least I know a bit of thai so our convo was ok. She asked me to look for her in BKK when I'm there so we can rendezvous and reminisce again. KC off the charts!

RTF: Yes! Jessie looks tempting too...

Last edited by anon1; 09-12-2017 at 09:27 PM.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 7
cheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by acelim View Post
Bro - That bro said DFK ( Deep french Kissing)

I've been wanting to try his mystery bonk, but i dont know which one in his stable should I avoid.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hey bro yeah Cha frenches... we spent first 10min just kissing and dry humping
Old 09-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cengizkhan View Post
Nice FR bro.
Do you get to paint and french?
I dont think she does french. As for painting I didnt have the energy today so didnt try. Probably the next visit i try and update here haha
Old 09-12-2017, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Absolutely on my hit list!!!
Finally i did one before you haha
Old 09-12-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zongzong View Post
Hey bro yeah Cha frenches... we spent first 10min just kissing and dry humping
Hi bro.. nice.. will go for her soon
Old 09-12-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 677 / Power: 22
UndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to beholdUndeadOrc is a splendid one to behold

FR for Alice of teeruklover.

Location, east, secluded apartment. Parking quite near but have to walk a bit.
As the location is in a private residential area, it can be quite hard to navigate as most houses kinda look the same.
Or maybe i just topo fail.

Very wide smile and upbeat when i entered door, shes very friendly and talkative. not the shy type.

Looks:
Similar to pic about 70%, she have the same features and about as fair, its just that complexion not that smooth (have slight breakout and some signs of age).
Maybe can be 80% or 90% similar if she put on makeup as features are there. (i book an after midnight slot, so maybe thats why no makeup)
But overall still find her cute and attractive.

Body: Not slim but not fat, curvy with a slight tummy. Nice butt for doggy.

Boobs: Not sure cup size, but is like a good 'dua bao' size and all natural.

French: All the way.. with tongue fight and lips sucking type.

Bbbj: Super good at sucking cock. Standing, deepthroat, lick balls, AR and face sitting.. its like so many positions, so many things she also can. lol

Fj: Tight, wet and responsive. Bonk her in many positions, very obliging to switch.. sound system is very good.. you can feel shes very into it.
Alot of frenching and grabbing ur ass while fucking.

If you're a bro whos into the super horny, high energy, young (..think she said shes 28?/29?) housewife type.. i would recommend giving her a go.
Old 09-12-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Queen ZEN is going back.. kind of missing her! anyone that came accross ang girls that is like ZEN please PM me or let me know.. thanks in advance.. miss my ZEN always..
Old 09-12-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 7
Luv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to beholdLuv2chat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My Queen ZEN is going back.. kind of missing her! anyone that came accross ang girls that is like ZEN please PM me or let me know.. thanks in advance.. miss my ZEN always..
Quickly go for a last RTF before you regret!
Old 09-12-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv2chat View Post
Quickly go for a last RTF before you regret!
haha bro.. i'm like seeing her almost everyday.. hooe i can find my 2nd queen soon.. lol..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1