The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Lol, she of course looks young and attractive lah. I meant when she bathed me and massaged me, i felt like being pampered .I even joked with her saying felt like step Mom. Then she made fierce command to instruct me to turn around, squat .....etc, lol. Maybe too long never bathe with WL togather,quite fun, hahahaha
Wah!
Seems you have fetish of being dominated
Must get all the rapists fall in

😂
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-02-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Wah!
Seems you have fetish of being dominated
Must get all the rapists fall in

😂
Knn, the more i write, the more my weak points exposed, jia lat ah ....
Old 16-02-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiny87 View Post
I always thought showering with WL before and after bonk is SOP? no?
Bro, i always wait in the room 1st and bathe before the WL comes in. This is to save time for my pounding.

After the deed, i let WL bathe first then i slowly clean up myself and usually overshot 10 , 15 mins.

I am not interested in services.

My simple requirements making me song to cloud 9 :

1. Pretty and slim (at least not bah chai)
2. Passionate Frenching
3. Can take long and hard pounding till i ejected.
4. Slutty, hot, passionate during sex and accomodating to sex positions.
Old 16-02-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
You are a pervert. Did you go and see a shrink?
I love to be a pervert. Not happy u bite me loh, wahahahaha
Old 16-02-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
bro.. glad u like her services..
Thks Bro
Old 16-02-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1669 Fei Er
Tried 1669 Fei Er this week.
Brief FR:

21 year old pretty school gal look with tinge of naughtiness syt from Guangxi, slim 1.6m frame, 40kg even lighter than Huizi, with A boobs, voice very laid back but sexy. Good services, AR was the best I received this year, with caressing of balls & cock from behind while tongue probed my asshole deeply; BJ sensually done with occasional deep throat, don’t allow lip pecking but accommodating to multiple positions- cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie (only awhile cos too she couldn’t take my hard rod ramming away), spooning; ultra tight pussy, great sexual chemistry as she was moaning sexily away despite no frenching though did sneak some lip pecking when she was high, she came twice and pussy literally dripping at end of session.

Disclaimer: she did highlight she normally will refer the ‘fitter’ bros to other housegals cos she can’t take long sessions.

Will rtf to try to get frenching in future.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-02-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
1669 Fei Er
Tried 1669 Fei Er this week.
Brief FR:

21 year old pretty school gal look with tinge of naughtiness syt from Guangxi, slim 1.6m frame, 40kg even lighter than Huizi, with A boobs, voice very laid back but sexy. Good services, AR was the best I received this year, with caressing of balls & cock from behind while tongue probed my asshole deeply; BJ sensually done with occasional deep throat, don’t allow lip pecking but accommodating to multiple positions- cowgal, lotus, missionary, doggie (only awhile cos too she couldn’t take my hard rod ramming away), spooning; ultra tight pussy, great sexual chemistry as she was moaning sexily away despite no frenching though did sneak some lip pecking when she was high, she came twice and pussy literally dripping at end of session.

Disclaimer: she did highlight she normally will refer the ‘fitter’ bros to other housegals cos she can’t take long sessions.

Will rtf to try to get frenching in future.
Wah, so fast up her already

Bro, what was your net thrusting duration ? Did u eject ? I have to make my expectations right when up her , probably also tip her first before actions which is not my usual style.
Old 16-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah, so fast up her already

Bro, what was your net thrusting duration ? Did u eject ? I have to make my expectations right when up her , probably also tip her first before actions which is not my usual style.
PM you le
I’ve a life outside GL you know hence my FRs will be brief

😅
Old 16-02-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
I love to be a pervert. Not happy u bite me loh, wahahahaha
Perverts usually will have very bad things happen to them... Hope you will enjoy then
Old 17-02-2019, 12:49 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Perverts usually will have very bad things happen to them... Hope you will enjoy then
Hello brother Gesch, many wl Brother Dpower tried I oso tried before liao. Many wl share me that Dpower cannot cum bcos he hard and soft and hard and soft, so he took long time to pound and cum. He become crazy and see his watch to check time of his pounding when fucking the wl. Very funnny Sia! Wl said he is the weirdo of gl de. Thank u FR!
Old 17-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Bonked Happy, of Hse 1820 for the 1st time.

Waited for 30 mins (27 mins outside and 3 mins inside room), she entered the room.

Happy, standing at 1.55m, weighing 40 kg, long hair, medium ridge nose, big cute eyes, B boobs, is a pretty and cute lass to me.

We have a quick shower togather. I frenched her furiously during shower with good tongue fight. Very good GFE. She smiled and appeared friendly the moment entering the room.

Towered dry, on bed, i eagerly up her on bed. Spent about 15 secs rubbing my dick on her outside cunt, then put on cap supplied by her, and eagerly started to pump her at normal pace. Wow, her cunt was very tight ! then shiok. She commented that among her customers, my dick diameter belongs to "above average".

Pumped her in missionary, grinded her cunt, frenched her vigourouly, kissed her ear, neck, smelled her breath, and she started to moan heavily ( but not the loud Siren type). Then pumped her in Lotus till she was shack. Went back to Missionary (M), M with both legs up, M folding chair with thrusting and grinding.

She kept sqeezing her abdominal and her cunt and made me feel the extra tightness.
Knn, shiok till i dont know NSEWest. I visualized that i was thrusting a pretty lass at a resort next to seaside fucking her all day enjoying my holidays.

Wanted to change to doggie to fuck her tight cunt. But i was then unlucky as her hot moaning, spicy frenching, pulling of my back towards her, her minor jerking of her body to synchronize with my thrustings, the squeezing of her tight cunt, all these made me go wild and before i could pull out my dick and lessen the stimulation, i " poom" ........released my bullets in great satisfaction.....lying on her body for 1 min plus with nice gfe lip kissing while she stroked my back muscles ......knn, NB, fucking €%$÷/_₩×/€ ........checked my watch, only net thrusting her 19 mins ..........ah la mah .......

But it was really super shiok.

Hugged her closely while her legs circled over my legs. Frenched and lip kissed her. She mischievously kissed my lips many times and cutely told me that she was a woodpecker, hahahaha. We had a nice gfe chatting and i kept caressing her back and nice fleshy butt while she used her inner thigh to rub my dick. This made the chatting very senusal.

5 mins left. We bathed togather and said bye bye to each other with a short french kiss. Tipped her 100.

Left GL happily, Huat Ah, Shiok Ah

Last edited by DPOWER; 17-02-2019 at 04:41 PM.
Old 17-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:

Waited for 30 mins (27 mins outside and 3 mins inside room), she entered the room.

Happy, standing at 1.55m, weighing 40 kg, long hair, medium ridge nose, big cute eyes, B boobs, is a pretty and cute lass to me.

We have a quick shower togather. I frenched her furiously during shower with good tongue fight. Very good GFE. She smiled and appeared friendly the moment entering the room.

Towered dry, on bed, i eagerly up her on bed. Spent about 15 secs rubbing my dick on her outside cunt, then put on cap supplied by her, and eagerly started to pump her at normal pace. Wow, her cunt was very tight ! then shiok. She commented that among her customers, my dick diameter belongs to "above average".

Pumped her in missionary, grinded her cunt, frenched her vigourouly, kissed her ear, neck, smelled her breath, and she started to moan heavily ( but not the loud Siren type). Then pumped her in Lotus till she was shack. Went back to Missionary (M), M with both legs up, M folding chair with thrusting and grinding.

She kept sqeezing her abdominal and her cunt and made me feel the extra tightness.
Knn, shiok till i dont know NSEWest. I visualized that i was thrusting a pretty lass at a resort next to seaside fucking her all day enjoying my holidays.

Wanted to change to doggie to fuck her tight cunt. But i was then unlucky as her hot moaning, spicy frenching, pulling of my back towards her, her minor jerking of her body to synchronize with my thrustings, the squeezing of her tight cunt, all these made me go wild and before i could pull out my dick and lessen the stimulation, i " poom" ........released my bullets in great satisfaction.....lying on her body for 1 min plus with nice gfe lip kissing while she stroked my back muscles ......knn, NB, fucking €%$÷/_₩×/€ ........checked my watch, only net thrusting her 19 mins ..........ah la mah .......

Hugged her closely while her legs circled over my legs. Frenched and lip kissed her. She mischievously kissed my lips many times and cutely told me that she was a woodpecker, hahahaha. We had a nice gfe chatting and i kept caressing her back and nice fleshy butt while she used her inner thigh to rub my dick. This made the chatting very senusal.

5 mins left. We bathed togather and said bye bye to each other with a short french kiss. Tipped her 100.

She told me there's a weak fellow who cannot withstand her stimulation and blow in 20mins. So that's you.

Just teasing you. Glad you enjoyed her.
Old 17-02-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
She told me there's a weak fellow who cannot withstand her stimulation and blow in 20mins. So that's you.

Just teasing you. Glad you enjoyed her.
Lol, i didnt do cbj/bbbj. Sigh, now raining heavily at GL, trapped at one coffee shop. I pen my FR just now while taking my lunch, now replying u, lol
Old 17-02-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Lol, i didnt do cbj/bbbj. Sigh, now raining heavily at GL, trapped at one coffee shop. I pen my FR just now while taking my lunch, now replying u, lol
Master Chief must be Super Happy for having Seal Happy
Old 17-02-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wah bro!
Glad you had a good time with her.
Took you so long after my session with her at the beginning of the year.
Better rtf more cos she don’t seem to want to stay long
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1