The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

1st visit to Angels' Aura after all the good reviews given by fellow bros.

2nd or 3rd blood for Miya yesterday.
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=670652

OKT: Give him full marks for being patient yet efficiently direct.
Location: B area walk up apartment. Discreet. Big spacious room, clean bed and stuff.
Miya is from BKK, told me she is 24yo. Didnt ask for her occupation as I was more interested on what kind of assets she has instead lol.

Looks: 8/10 same as pics except she is more smiley and looks really AV OL pattern especially when she wore her big spectacles. Actually, she smiled a lot which is good cos it brought out the happy SYT thingy in her. The more I look at her, the better she looks. Her skin complexion is pretty smooth too.

Body: 9/10 Same as her 3rd advertised pics. Really sexy curvy body. A real woman's body on her 156cm frame. Smooth with the usual thai tan but fantastic to grope and rubba from head to toe

Boobs: 10/10. 34C or 34b natural big firm non saggy boobies. Spent a lot of time feasting on those 2 wonderfully twin peaks. I am dead sure I did not feel silicone. Maybe more experts can come forward to verify. Legit..one of the best fullest boobies around.

Pussy: 9/10. Young and tight. Shaved and all ready to be painted all day long lol. No smell and she reacted sensually with every lash from my tongue.

Frenching: 9/10. Non stop from start to end cos Miya is just so friendly and ice was easily broken. Again, my type of french slow and steady to build up the atmosphere.

BBBJ: 9/10. Slurpy with varied speeds with occasional DT. And she can really blow my cock for a long time.

FJ: 9/10. Accommodating to all position changes. The best is her riding which furious as she auto engaged in frenching at every opportunity lol. Turned her over for missionary and pounded her tight pussy at turbo speed with my tongue stuck in her mouth and before long, I blasted my load into the CD. 2nd shot, same old riding before she auto turned to reverse stance, followed by missionary till I was about to cum and CIM into her waiting mouth with her permission of coz. The best part was when she opened her mouth and showed me my cum and tried to swallow before spitting out and exclaiming why it tastes like cigarette lol. Smoker's cum ma

GFE: This one is high cos she seems to be all out to please lol. Miya speaks simple english and chatted happily about life and stuff. All this time, I was busy squeezing her boobs and fingering her shaved pussy. She kinda miss Thai food so for those who are interested to KC her, somtam is the key la.

Summary: Legit stable with real live pics of ladies, not that this is a secret anymore lol.

Happy bonking na
Old 04-11-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bigdaddy69x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Molly from Rolly.

Really wanted to try Earn for a couple of days with this Okt but give up because too many booking. Okt recommend Molly. Decided to take his word for it, thankfully never disappoint.

Molly:

Looks: 8/10 (Looks will grow on you, Prettier than picture and very white teeth)
Body: 9/10 (She is short and slim and has a very meaty ass)
Boob: 6/10 (Small natural boobs. Not for boob lover)
FJ: 10/10 Very accomodating to all position. And she get very turned on when fucking
BBBJ: 7/10 (Had better, not sure if can CIM)
Fingering/Painting: 10/10 (She loves it and gets very wet)
RTF: Yes for sure.

Molly does not look shy and is very welcoming. She will massage you solid one right after shower to put you in relax mood. She loves it rough and also like doggy position. Quite surprised not many FR on her. Real hidden gem.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Oops missed out on my customary live pic shoot.
Presenting Miya from Angels' Aura
Old 04-11-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthonylim568 View Post
Had a session with Sara from Doll88

Her looks are definitely better in real life! Great features and definitely a girl with lots and lots of GF experience. 

Boobs- Natural B+ almost reaching C cupped boobs. Very soft to the touch.

Frenching- Lots of intimate kisses with lots of tongue action.

BBBJ+AR- This is one of her best forte. Great tongue licking and twirling action around my little bro. And licking around my ass while teasing me. Professional in my opinion. 

Showering- SOP with a little catbath.

CIM Swallow- Tried ask she swallows your sperms and shows you her seductive licking that she loves it.

GF Experience- Really great girlfriend care and vibes coming from her. She really treats you well. Lots of intimate action.

Bonus* Some real actions from my side. She may look quiet and sweet as, but when she gets turned on, she is very initiative and commanding & accommodating as well. Cowgirl riding is definitely wad she enjoys most. Riding and while you are squeezing her boobs, simply beyond words that could describe.*

Arrangements were easy. Okt attentive and responsive. Great recommendation. Job well done.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy!
Thanks Bro Anthonylim568 for the FR on Sara
Old 04-11-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyori View Post
Name: Wawa from Doll88

Looks 8.5/10 :
Exactly like the photo provided, sweet looking and friendly.

Attitude/GFE 9/10 :
Attitude and GFE was very high, when I enter, she ask if If I wanted to drink some water, asked if I had just finished my work (as I was dressed in formal wear) She showed concern and asked if was tired and such. Before and after the session, we engaged in many small chats and constantly teasing each other. Her command of english is good and thus i really find her friendly and enjoyed having a conversation with her.

Body 8.5/10 :
Very nice figure with a perky butt and meat in the right places.

Boobs:
E cupped , although enhanced, but still good and soft to grab , couldnt tolerate the opportunity to reach out to grab and fondle her boobs! During showering I played around with her large boobs and she gave out soft seductive moans.

Shower 8/10 :
Lots of cuddling and hanky panky. Gave me a good wash down and a good catbath.

Frenching 8/10 :
With loads of tongue action and kissing and cuddling.

BBBJ 8.5/10 :
She knows how to control speed and has great suction. Constantly fondling and cradling my balls as she is giving me BBBJ.

AR:
Yes. As she is good and prominent in frenching with loads of tongue action, you can expect that she does a good job in AR too!

FJ 9/10 :
Started off in cow girl position as she started in a squatting position whilst my hand reached out and grabed her huge boobs, after that we switched to missionary position, she reached out to play with my nipples as I pound her harder so does the tone of her seductive moans. Before long in uncapped and unloaded all into her mouth.

RTF :
YES!!!

Thanks Bro toyori for the FR on wawa
Old 04-11-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

[quote author=singaporeboy link=topic=67.msg184#msg184 date=1509601088]
Stable: Doll88
Superstar: Lucky

Looks 8.5/10 : Very pretty, always smiling although not much pics but in person she is really prettier than her pics.

Attitude/GFE 9/10 :
Very high GFE and services very top notch. Very sweet and hardworking, always ready to please. Seductive methods always want you craving for more of her.

Body/Boobs 8/10 C Cup : Soft and bouncy to the touch.

Shower + BBBJ 9/10 :
Initially I though it was a standard showering but I don't mind as we chatted while showering but she surprised me when she suddenly got down on her knees and gave me a sensual BBBJ, while she used her fingernails to roam around my body to increase sensitivity and lick my balls. Great speed control and suction.

Frenching 8/10:
Moves her tongue alot and always taking the lead. Sweet passionate kissea and long frenching.

Handjob 8/10:
Slow & sensual, she suck on my nipples, started frenching and slowly stroke on my cock to make it erect and give light thugs.

FJ 8.5/10 :
Tight and moist pussy, when she ride on me, it was satisfying to see her boobs bouncing up and down while she moans very seductively. Superb sex partner, always taking the lead and very compromising to many different positions.

RTF : Yes
She is definitely worth the money you paid for.

Sweet and good girl definitely not paying for commercial sex and she gives lots of good vibes and feelings to you. Be sure to try her out to find out!
[/quote]

Thanks Bro singaporeboy for the FR on Lucky
Old 04-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy69x View Post
FR on Molly from Rolly.

Really wanted to try Earn for a couple of days with this Okt but give up because too many booking. Okt recommend Molly. Decided to take his word for it, thankfully never disappoint.

Molly:

Looks: 8/10 (Looks will grow on you, Prettier than picture and very white teeth)
Body: 9/10 (She is short and slim and has a very meaty ass)
Boob: 6/10 (Small natural boobs. Not for boob lover)
FJ: 10/10 Very accomodating to all position. And she get very turned on when fucking
BBBJ: 7/10 (Had better, not sure if can CIM)
Fingering/Painting: 10/10 (She loves it and gets very wet)
RTF: Yes for sure.

Molly does not look shy and is very welcoming. She will massage you solid one right after shower to put you in relax mood. She loves it rough and also like doggy position. Quite surprised not many FR on her. Real hidden gem.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 04-11-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaver29125 View Post
which 2? share share leh...
Carol & Alice from tiko
Old 04-11-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecat798 View Post
When I read bros' FR on ladies from "TRL",
I always get confused if it's TeeRukLover or TheRegentLust.
But that's just me. hahah.
ME TOOO
Every of their FR i will have to check back to see is which stable. lol
Old 04-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Oops missed out on my customary live pic shoot.
Presenting Miya from Angels' Aura
Pic no kick leh. Cover here cover there, must take off everything mah. Hahaha.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Pic no kick leh. Cover here cover there, must take off everything mah. Hahaha.
555 lai...see me your collection
Old 04-11-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Careyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now with Tanya syt look big enhance boob but very real can 69 abit bbbj no kissing

Real preson more pretty but service not very gd
Old 04-11-2017, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
acelight4 is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr for Nancy from Emmanuelle.
******(100/2/90)****

Been some time since i go on my journey to this environnent.
Altho she didnt put up any makeup she still look great! Not to mention her skin is pale and silky smooth!..

Had a lil talk and despite her just waking up, she still puts in lots of effort.
Gfe: 9/10 she really treat you like her real bf, chit chat and talk things out. Manage to share our problems and we did lots of cuddling and hugging not to mention kisses.

French: 9/10 initially i thought she dont allow any french kisses but after some chemistry and getting into the mode we did some tongue fighting! :3

Boobs: 10/10 really really wont let u down bro. Its a handful size of firm yet soft b cup. And trust me it doesnt sag. Keep on sucking if i had the chance

Body: 10/10 slimline body shape! No excess fats n the first photo which u cn see her tummie n thigh is the real deal! The view i had while doing doggy is worth it!

Fj/bj: 9/10 when i insert my xiao didi into her its tight yet it feel fucking nice when she tighten her pussy. You guys will love it. The way she blow is oso great.. Really teasing almost cim.

Overall: one of the greatest bonk in 2017! Rtf ofc man.

She going back home on 15th nov, bros dont miss this awesome yet affordable bonk!
Anyway please treat this pretty lady well! You woundnt want to chipped off this gem! ^^
Old 04-11-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 7
xxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to beholdxxsh911 is a splendid one to behold

Just had a great bonk with Miya of Angel Aura last night.
Booking with stable was fast and simple.
Looks 8/10. Long hair and seductive eyes with typical thai features with a big smile most of the time.
Body 8/10. 1.55m tall with curvy body.
Boobs 9/10. Sizeable bouncy boobs with light coloured nipples and they are all natural.
Pussy: 9/10. Fully shaved and she loves being licked.
Frenching 9/10. Gentle then tongue fighting. Turn her on and she will turn on her frenching tongue to start a war.
Painting 9/10. Easily wet with gentle painting. Kept pushing my head further in to taste her flowing juices.
BBBJ10/10. Soft, slow around my dick head and then suddenly she went down for deep throat. Sucked my balls and back again to my shaft. Keep eyes contact throughout with soft moaning stereo. CIM very shortly cos it was that heavenly. She took it like a pro.
FJ 9/10. Began with missionary, cowgirl and finished with a big hurrah in doggie style. Great ass for doggie and ample boobs to grab from behind. The harder i squeezed the higher she got. Her pussy is tight and got wet wet wet with every stroke i unleashed in her.
Massage: I skipped.
Attitude 9/10. Always smiling and chatty. English is ok for simple conversation. Did not watch the time as we overshot by 10 mins.
Definitely a great bonk in my books.
Saw Yoyo and she also have big titties. Quite friendly.
Saw Sabina...very cool looking...maybe more to slutty.
Many choices but this stable is pretty real. Girls got some standard.
Old 04-11-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 7
STCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to beholdSTCC123 is a splendid one to behold

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=670198
Suzi of Club Poseidon.
If you are looking for a pretty sweet young thing with slim body and a decent level of spoken English plus excellent GFE then this Suzi is the one. For big boobs seekers, please pass.
From start till the end of the session she behaved like a submissive girlfriend. Her service is definitely good cos she has similar working experience in Pattaya and she knows how to press the KC buttons. Ownself try to know what it is.

My simple ratings:
Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Frenching: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10.
Pussy: 9/10 trimmed and tight.
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8.5/10. She knows her work in bed.
GFE: 10/10. Very addictive. Made me feel in love again.
RTF: Is worth the damages. Very comfortable to spend time with this kind of gf type FLs.
OKT: Fast and responsive. No nonsense and straight forward type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1