The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-12-2017, 04:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 8
Moonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to beholdMoonstone is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Min from The Regent Lust

I don’t see much FR about Min except a few posts in front talking if she is previous Min from the defunct Dreamz88 stable and about her being a commando. After my booking then I know many people are keeping her to them self, her schedule daily is relatively tight and she says she has quite a fair bit of repeat customers.

Face: 8/10 Good looking and to me her face is a bit slutty which are perfect for this type of occasion

Body: 9/10 Petite. Firm and solid body. Fair skinned.

Boob: 8/10 Nice size natural boobs that is perfect complement to her body

Frenching: 9/10 we french like long lost lovers in showers, while having sex and after I cummed

BBBJ: 9/10 Mindblowing and could easily end the first shot in her mouth if she wants to but she was being merciful

FJ: 10/10 She started riding me and lead me to pump her in doggy before spreading her legs for me to entered her in missionary. When she sends that I am tired, she will change on top to ride me in cowgirl until I cum together with her. She is full of energy during sex and horny as hell. When I am resting after the shot she will keep on playing with my dick and once she sense that it is slightly recovered from coma she will suck it and once it is harden she will ride on it again. Argh such a torture!!! She is a RAPIST!

GFE: 9/10 She is just like a horny girlfriend yearning for lots of sex and not let you off until you dick is certified dry for that day. Any juice left in it will be squeezed dried. She spoke fluent Chinese and for a moment I thought I am have sex with a PRC from Dome 2.

RTF: Definitely Yes but need to rest my dick and recover for this Min. Really salute fellow bros who can RTF her every one to two days.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:48 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

Just curious, anyone tried Nan from RP? Her titis look delicious...
Old 30-12-2017, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaglooking4u View Post
Just curious, anyone tried Nan from RP? Her titis look delicious...
yes, I booked her on her first day of work. well, her boobs are 100% natural, and its big and soft. she is quite shy, but will still do her best to please/service you.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
Never tried both of them but this one look delicious!
Tried anny that day, real person looks different from photo, more milf than syt. Still pretty, has a boob job quite obvious. To be fair she was a nice girl n tried her best but probably I didn't have chemistry with her and she wasn't in a good mood. She kept complaining about she came a few days n no customer, felt like she wasn't really willing to work. Sighz no luck. Perhaps others will have better luck
Old 30-12-2017, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!

had a session with Fio from Angels Aura.

Never expected much but this girls surprised me with her service. She will give her best to satisfied your needs and your request. i had multiple request and she was up for it.

she is young and energetic. Nice B boods with sensitive nipple.. just my type.. haha..

Face: 7.5 same same photo na
Body: 8.5 you won't reject type
Boods: 8.0 nice natural B
Bbbj: 6.0 maybe she is still green
French: 8.5 frenching like gf
Fj: had many position and she never complaint, pussy was really wet without using any KY and her moaning is good too.. natural moaning i think.. just like bonking your gf.. lol.

if bro out there is looking for good GFE then Fio is a option for you.

Thanks and happy new year!

She gave me a good GFE.. after all she worth the money that i spend.
Old 30-12-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mesa24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To bro devil a public apology. I had a loss of mind.went to meet yana was drunk a bit and did not like her but took a while to reject her.

I rejected her after shower.

My bad and i am sorry for it. Bros work hard to serve us and i broke gentleman's rule.

Also saying sorry to yana. We should only reject before seeing girl's body.

Hope i have learnt my lessons and hopefully bro devil and yana accepts my apologies. I showed some disrespect to girl as well in doing so.

There are bro codes in this game and we should stick to it. My profound apologies.
Old 30-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
gibgib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Great Bonks

Any bros have any experience with stable Xclusive? The new girls looks delicious af especially lova but i hardly see any good FRs on this stable pls let me know whether this stable is reliable thanks
Old 30-12-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by protocol View Post
Tried anny that day, real person looks different from photo, more milf than syt. Still pretty, has a boob job quite obvious. To be fair she was a nice girl n tried her best but probably I didn't have chemistry with her and she wasn't in a good mood. She kept complaining about she came a few days n no customer, felt like she wasn't really willing to work. Sighz no luck. Perhaps others will have better luck
Hmmm I had a completely different experience. I had 6th blood and yes she is more of a chio milf than a syt but the service I got is one of the better ones I must say. Her price has gone up from $140 to $150 so I guess her booking should be solid.

My FR for Anny from Soi 69

Looks: 8/10 (milf but chio I must say)
Body: 7/10 (slightly big bone but womanly and sexy)
Bbbj: 9/10 (deep throat and very sensual)
French: 8/10 (good)
FJ: 10/10 (outstanding I must say, she enjoyed rock hard dick too lol, kept thrusting deeper and shivering)
Overall: 8.5/10
RTf: yes for sure.
Old 30-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibgib View Post
Any bros have any experience with stable Xclusive? The new girls looks delicious af especially lova but i hardly see any good FRs on this stable pls let me know whether this stable is reliable thanks
Hi bro... Xclusive is one of the stables in my normal rotation. OKT is prompt for me, and locations are ok although normally a 10-15min was from MRT in central singapore

Girl wise I normally go his super premium girls at the 160/180 price. This year ive had 3-4 great instagram model girls from Xclusive, but I’ve also had a few more average looking ones. Overall discount the photos by 20-30pct like most other stables

Service wise I’d say most the girls he brings in aren’t professionals, so don’t go expecting PSE, instead just for pretty regular Thai girls for more of a GFE

-
Old 30-12-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibgib View Post
For me I’m not saying they r bad. I’ve tried their so called premium girls a few time maybe I’m unlucky but the girls’ service level were just not there. For that price I’ll rather try my luck w someone cheaper honestly. But then again it could just be my luck.
Old 30-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
For me I’m not saying they r bad. I’ve tried their so called premium girls a few time maybe I’m unlucky but the girls’ service level were just not there. For that price I’ll rather try my luck w someone cheaper honestly. But then again it could just be my luck.
Hi bro chongstern I agree service level for Xclusive girls is normally not as good as other stables. I’ve had one (porsche) who had great service and was great looking, but in general it’s been inexperienced uni aged girls where I have to do the work. I generally prefer looks over service so keep repeating - and looks wise I’ve had a hit rate of about 50pct of girls being what I consider hot
Old 30-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
limelite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took New of Rollyp :-

Looks : Syt

Body : Petite , fair skin, tatooed. Perky ass.

Boobs : B-C , nice nips.

French : superb. Like long lost couple.

Bbbj : superb despite wearing braces.

Svc :Accomodate ur needs. Can be wild at times.

Overall : English very minimal. Tried her best to understand and always smile. Awesome bonk. Thanks bro Rp.
Old 30-12-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 19
serious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to beholdserious_s4m is a splendid one to behold

any dome 2 west side chiongsters here? pls pm me
Old 30-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Kgv0809 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just had Anny from Soi69, my first FR here. 80% similar to the photos, still a solid 8/10 face. Had an overall good time, despite the long waiting time. Not much GFE and overall service can be improved. Enhanced C but very nice nipple to lick. Excellent girl to bonk, 10/10 on this portion. Can consider to RTF, but more likely will try new girls. Happy new year fellow chiongsters.
Old 30-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Fatbear99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Zee from SE

Looks: 8.5/10. She greet me without makeup but still a very pretty face. Is those that will grow on you

Body: 7/10 slightly meaty but grow at the right place.

French: 8/10. She speaks French well. We waste no time Frenching when on bed.

BBBJ: 7/10. She is more of those gf type BBBJ than the professional one.

FJ: 8/10. As mentioned, the whole experience is more like fucking a gf than professional. She will try to accommodate request. E.g I request no KY but seeing her in pain as due to her tightness, I have to put some to help her. Once my dick is in, the only time that it is out was during changing of position and putting KY.

GFE: 9/10. This is the part she excel the most man. She hug me and peck me when we were resting. When not hugging, her hands was either on my nipple or my balls. For those who is looking for GFE exp, she is the one.

Trivia:
- she does not like to wear panties. So when she was bringing me in to the room, can see her nice ass cheeks.
- She's a kisser. Like to keep kissing when not sucking.
- friends with pingping. Wonder if okt can help to arrange tarma. Should be a great exp with a mixture of GFE and PSE
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1