The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 57
protocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud ofprotocol has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

just tried wazy from TRL

not bad, very good bonk, remember her from her last trip, cant remember if it was same stable, but doesnt matter la.

when door opened she remembered me too, she looks exactly same as before and she gave me a big hug when she recognized me.

we spent sometime catching up before engaging in hot wild love making. love a lady who enjoys sex as well. i am planning to bring her out to a nice dinner on her off day too. perfect to show off in a nice high class place.

she took good care of me really well and even made hot coffee for me while i was showering

RTF i will for my FB! and this time i saved her contact details to catch her in thailand! a real lady!

Last edited by protocol; 20-01-2018 at 08:46 PM.
Old 20-01-2018, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fun or fram :/
Old 20-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by autoroam View Post
Anyone tried LAX Present Pretty, Hot and Sexy Babe *Exo*
Don't seems to find any FR for LAX

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=678703
I didn't try her, only talked to her a little after finishing another girl in the same place. Yes she is very hot with those long and toned legs. Face is also pretty. But attitude cold and not friendly.
Old 20-01-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lancer13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Fun from AA

Okt- 10/10 replies were quick. Woke up at 830am and felt like booking fun, and Bro replied quite fast.

Fun
Face - 8/10 very similar to photos from the other FRs, slightly more towards the Milf kind of look, but grows on you.
Body - 9/10 slightly more towards the curvy kind of body type, but has meat at the right places, helps a lot in the bonking. Natural C, and one of the best boobs so far for 2018 (i know 2018 just started lol)
Shower - 8/10 standard shower, soap and cleaned my didi thoroughly
Bbbj - 9/10 the tongue action is superb and throughout the whole bj whe will look at you with her foxy eyes. Feeling the warmth of her mouth over my didi was really a great sensation and if she had gone on for a few more mins would have probably CIM
Frenching - NA didn't try, maybe not handsome enough
Fj- 9/10 Cowgirl was perfect with her bouncing Cs, and me grabbing at those boobs. The stereo during missionary was superb too, and this position is where her meat in the right places comes into play, cuz I could just thrust deeply without worrying about hurting her. Ended both shots in missionary.
Gfe-11/10 Very fun girl to be with, not commercial at all. Was surprised when she told me I'm her first guest of the day at 3pm.
Rtf- Yes, if got time maybe will book overnight. She's going back at the end of the month, so bros who haven't try should definitely go for it.

Last edited by lancer13; 20-01-2018 at 11:20 PM. Reason: extra line from copy and paste
Old 20-01-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 12
Spider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to allSpider0721 is a name known to all
Just tried BEW from paradise888
Had her during her last trip her last July, she was awesome. I remember her firm ass and sexy slim body. Perfect for doggy.
So open the door and she squealed as she recognized me gave her a big hug and carried her to the bed.
She is fit and has a good body I especially love her ads which is nice n firm. Her boobs are natural small B
Very pretty and has the lips for a great bbbj.
We chit chat and she allowed me to slowly strip her giggling all the way.
Showered and dried me off. She preformed for me a nice sensual catbath and bbbj. Nice and slow just the way I like. Immediately capped and doggy her switching to missionary and back to doggy and exploded in her. Fucking good screw. She cleaned me up and snuggled with me.
Second shot was purely doggy as I can't get enough of her ass.
Great session enjoyed her company will likely rtf
Old 21-01-2018, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks

Anyone, tried, Tall Mina ? https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php...highlight=mina
Old 21-01-2018, 09:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 20
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

asking old timers:

Is Aries from LAX the same Aries from Laserbabe/PacificStar before?

Thanks in advance
Old 21-01-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 8
Theinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheinnocentone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My very first bonk and FR - Bangkok Gems Kitty

I only have 2 days of free time every week so been eyeing for one good FL for me to enjoy and I surely didn’t regret this decision. Short and petite girl with good racks and a sexy naval stud. Was wearing a tank top which her boobs could not even be covered hahaha.

Followed instructions and I was welcomed by her by the door. Held my hand and brought me to her room. We talk cocked a little, speaks acceptable English and I spoke with her in my half fuck thai and she realized I was younger than her(hooha). We stripped, teased me by comparing her arm with my didi and said it is almost the same size and then took a shower where she soaped and cleaned me.
We cuddled in bed, I was still wearing my briefs as I was shy(I’m a fking newbie). She held one of my hand like we were childhood lovers, the other at my briefs trying to warm my didi up. She asked if I was ready, I nodded and she climbed on top of me, made out a little before she blew my didi. For me it was a CBJ, perhaps she did not expect I would broke the record of being her first client that exploded too early hahaha(I’m a fking newbie). She cleaned me up and we cuddled on the bed again and TCSS for quite awhile and I have ink on my arm and she love guys with tattoos(GFE gaogao)!! Teased that my didi was sleeping and she then proceeded giving me HJ while I play with her boobs. Once ready, capped me on in cowgirl, when my didi was inserted to her I can feel the TIGHTNESS and she rode it like a champ till I exploded my 2nd shot.
Regretted that I did not try other positions and play with her abalone as I was too tired to even move her around, so let her service me like I was her king. Well she done a great job, didn’t felt commercial and rushed

Summarized:
OKT: 10/10 Swift replies and clear instructions
Location: Good for me as I was driving, there might be limited lots to park on weekends.
Face: Her pics didn’t do her justice. Looks much better and cute in person.
Body: 9, petite with good racks, skin was smooth. That naval stud was a turn on for me!
Boobs: 9, enhanced D! Were soft & nice to be played with.
CBJ/BBBJ: 8, slow and steady, licks and sucks your balls. There is a reason why I shot too fast, she is good!
FJ: 9, accommodative. 1st round in cuddling and fired off in CBJ/BBBJ. 2nd in cow girl, rode like a champ! Can feel the tightness!!
GFE: 10!! Gave me a couple of smooches every minute
RTF: Definitely my kind of vegetable, will return next week for my second bonk and expect a better performance from me! Hope no samsters clash with my timing! Hahahaha it would be appreciated if any kind soul can guide(PM) me in this FL scene as I am totally new, also she was my first bonk!!
Happy bonking fellas!
Old 21-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Clothers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ari from Soi69

Okt was responsive and helpful, location near central in hotel.
Face: 8/10, slightly different from photo but won’t reject kind. Thai Tan
Boobs: enhanced, I’m a boobs lover but this was the only let down
Bbbj: opted for cbj, but can feel her skills is good , great suction and even tried DT!

Overall one of the best bonks recently, great gfe, very commando and accommodating in poses. She speaks ok english and never use her phone. Started with shower with SOP and fresh tower. Then proceeded on the bed with cat bathing. Asked if she’s can cim but was told cannot, Sien Liao then I opted for cbj. 1st shot ended up with cowgirl first then finished with missionary. She told me that she about to cum but I finished 1st , can see a little disappointment in her face haha. Cleaned up and rest while chit chat, was told she was serving mainly Japanese in Bangkok, so I was kidding if she can moan like japanese. After a while she start teasing me again to wake my Lil Brother up, she wrap us in a blanket and start cat bathing again, very sensual! my dick already rock hard and cbj again. After that she rode me in cowgirl again, but this time round she start moan like a Japanese, Siok! Tbh this was one of the longest cow girl session I ever had, very hardworking girl! then swap to missionary pose and have a Long session but didn’t feel like cumming, too tired! She told me she Cum few times in the second round 😁 clean up after that and proceed to shower. Ok haven’t end yet! She told me not fair that only she finished and asked if I Wan more, ah Sia la, i asked if can cim and this time is a nod, wahaha onz! I skipped cbj and proceed to bbbj in the bath room. She kneel down and gave me a Long sensual blows, the view and bj I cannot Tahan and finished in her mouth, after that she suck til my last drop! Left home a happy man!

Rtf: maybe?
Old 21-01-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
GoodDaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR for Liza from Extotic Dungeon because i have no account.. i feel l need to write this FR to do her justice.

Visited yesterday.

service oriented girl
always happy and smiling
pic and real person 100% same as photo
thai tanned
can carry fuck also
accomodating to your need
she french non stop

i'm not good at writing and i hope this FR will help her.

Thanks.
Old 21-01-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dawn from Sex Senses

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=678444

Dawn isn’t a model type girl - instead think like the young poly girl you’ve always wanted to be with. But the session with her was really great and I understand why other bros have given such great reviews!

Looks wise she’s got a typical Isaan tan and nearly a 100pct resemblance to the 3rd photo. If I saw her on the street - she looks more like a chio 18-22yo singapore girl rather than Thai. Her front teeth aren’t straight in a kawai Japanese way - while she’s got nice small B cups and shaved below. Body is nice with smooth skin with a nice ass. She says she’s in her low 20s and I believe it!

Service wise she’s incredible. Really great GFE - she makes you feel like you’re with your university girlfriend. Started off with some DFK before showering. On bed, her BBBJ was excellent - amazing eye contact. She asked me to paint - nice and clean below. FJ wise she is energetic and fun. She’s just as comfortable on top riding as she is below. Doggy with her is great, as is her on top. Some light biting which was also great in the moment. Second shot was too tired so she finished me off with BBBJ and HJ with that eye contact again...

First time booking with OKT. Location is convenient (10min walk to MRT) in discreet central spot. Clean room and towels. OKT prompt with replies

Overall a really great session - agree with all the other reviews. For SYT lovers she’s strongly recommended for a great session

-

Last edited by Zongzong; 21-01-2018 at 04:35 PM.
Old 21-01-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
fattyb0mb0m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

poseidon QQ gone back liao.
needed another enhanced chest girl to bed.

tried out Passo from xclusive

Looks - 7.5 like the photo but typical thai tan. very slim body can see her abs when she cowgirl
catbath: this is her strong point. cathbath at my neck till my inner thigh sibei high. esp at the neck below the ear cb shiok
BBBJ - 8 sufficient suction and ball playing
painting: did not try. also, she has a small bush. just fyi
FJ - tight and warm. did cowgirl, doggy and sideways doggy. nice ass in doggy which was a surprise given her slim build.
GFE - not too bad. not the best.
FRENCHING - 7 yes can french but need buildup. will french when high

walked in and she was wearing nightgown + apron. funny sia. turns out she cooking halfway.
she shower me, we had a solid fist round (that catbath, that tongue!)
whilst lying down resting her tummy growled like a dying whale i paiseh leh
tell her pls go eat

she eat liao 15min come back chill lie on my tummy like gf.

bathe then round 2
awesome catbath,very sensual down to the groin area, easily turned me on for round two
rode cowgirl, few mins in she say 'bye bye!'
i thought what, she had cum and was teasing. quite cute ah.
finished up second shot and left.

still cant beat Lada/QQ
Old 21-01-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 16
rippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrippley is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Titi from the Regent lust

Look left look like so many chio ones. But i so handsome, I enough of chio girls. I want normal girls. Titi looks typical normal Thai girl on the street. I try la!

Titi is a young girl who only had 2 bf before and vv little sex experience. This is someone I was looking for. I had enough of commando service and need a breath of fresh air.

I undressed her and she covered her boobs and pussy shyly while blushing to me. Ahhh that innocence is rare in fl scene now.

Showering was more of me servicing her than she servicing me. Heck, she didn’t even wash my dick head well.. and I had to do it myself. But you know what gets her wet? Rubbing my hard dick along her pussy lips in the toilet. I felt the slippery pussy juice leaking out all over my dick.

Back on the bed and she just hid under the blanket. I serviced her from her to toe, and French with my dick rubbing along her pussy. Confirm chop I push in she sure shiok. But raw is war so i caps on and pump her.

Her facial expression is one who’s really enjoying it. And wow did she take over when i told her to ride. Finished with cow girl for the first shot.

2nd shot was bbbj cob. Rtf? Maybe.. unless there’re new innocent ladies coming in again. It is the milf time a few months back.. now chio party girls... hoping sweet gnd will be next
Old 21-01-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 8
Imfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to beholdImfirecracker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippley View Post
Titi from the Regent lust

Look left look like so many chio ones. But i so handsome, I enough of chio girls. I want normal girls. Titi looks typical normal Thai girl on the street. I try la!

Titi is a young girl who only had 2 bf before and vv little sex experience. This is someone I was looking for. I had enough of commando service and need a breath of fresh air.

I undressed her and she covered her boobs and pussy shyly while blushing to me. Ahhh that innocence is rare in fl scene now.

Showering was more of me servicing her than she servicing me. Heck, she didn’t even wash my dick head well.. and I had to do it myself. But you know what gets her wet? Rubbing my hard dick along her pussy lips in the toilet. I felt the slippery pussy juice leaking out all over my dick.

Back on the bed and she just hid under the blanket. I serviced her from her to toe, and French with my dick rubbing along her pussy. Confirm chop I push in she sure shiok. But raw is war so i caps on and pump her.

Her facial expression is one who’s really enjoying it. And wow did she take over when i told her to ride. Finished with cow girl for the first shot.

2nd shot was bbbj cob. Rtf? Maybe.. unless there’re new innocent ladies coming in again. It is the milf time a few months back.. now chio party girls... hoping sweet gnd will be next
haha. good one

All feedback are welcome. Points is just a bonus.
Do contribute if you have any gem to share. Appreciate it.
Old 21-01-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1811 / Power: 10
aaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant futureaaronkoh has a brilliant future

Services Performed by Yaris from Doll88 had a pretty beautiful smile,
body thai tan, got a tattoo on her back shoulder)
Shower Together: Lots of teasing and humping. Wet BBBJ and frenching.
Meowbath: All over me. That tongue of hers omg.
Frenching: Imagine 2 vacuum mouth together.
Fingering: 1 finger only. Don't wanna stretch that pussy too much. Quite wet after a while.
Painting: Raped her with my turbo tongue in 69 mode. I too kena raped by her twister tongue.
BBBJ: i think she is better then previous trip. Her BBBJ seemed to have level up a bit. A few Blows from her already had me begging for mercy. Her balls licking skill is also awesome. I cant stop twitching my body when she does that. Her tongue is long.
FJ: All time best rider. Lots of emotions, passion and feelings in her ride. She twist, grinds, sway and bounce her hips accordingly to her emotions. Every position i bonk her in, she reacts full of emotions. I dont feel like im bonking a WL at all. More like my mistress. The best thing is she is warm, tight and juicy.
GFE: Highest GFE i have encountered since 2018.
she was the hinder gem.
Hope my review help you guys..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1