The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-11-2016, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nasrilah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Anybody knows the girl who always service at balestier hotel? She have bangs hair, usually saw her with tight black dress. She always take taxi after service at balestier hotel.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
oddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroddjob is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Tried Nori from TP a few days ago, her look is avarage but the service is quite good. Just realized today that there have been too many Frs on TP lol...Personally I feel TP girls not bad overall, so you may need to read the FRs carefully.

However, agree that the sudden number of FR is really dubious man.
I tried Milk from Thai Pegusus about a month back and she was actually quite good. However after that with all the bad reviews they were getting, I decided not to try them again
Old 12-11-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sherbet Club Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroLouis View Post
Booked love last night had a very disappointed session.

Look: 4/10 photo heavily edited very different from real person.

did 1 shot and i left. i only thing i like is the hotel room. in newton area.
This stable is the same with Thai pegagus.
Why didn't you walk away? You shouldn't continue with the session at all.

Ps: her photos looks fake n heavily edited. It looks ugly to me....

Last edited by cassano10; 12-11-2016 at 11:12 PM.
Old 12-11-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 14
Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!Entropy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjob View Post
I tried Milk from Thai Pegusus about a month back and she was actually quite good. However after that with all the bad reviews they were getting, I decided not to try them again
Good or bad, it is the dubious business/marketing ethics that is a turn off for me which is why I would rather look for alternatives.
Old 13-11-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!

promise bro DT from Dreamz88 a FR for BEER and here we go.

SMS Bro DT for ning and reached at the location and last minutes bro DT text to inform ning not feeling well and recommend BEER..... and I thank bro DT for that.

Rating
Look: 7/10
Bathing:8/10(sop but after wash she will use the towel to dry you up without you touching)
Body: 8/10 (petite and light)
Boob: A cup ( not for boob lover )
Foreplay: 6/10 (shy)
BBBJ: 10/10 (superb feeling turbo charged)
Massage: 7/10 ( as I have a weak control therefore she offers me a massage and just a 20min back massage to show her trained skill and hard knock type)
Pussy: tight and super responsive (no ky needed)
FJ: 8/10

RTF: maybe as I still want to try ning
Old 13-11-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

bronzefish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My 1cent FR for Pinky from emmanuelle.

Room: 2/10, the only poor thing about it. The room is damn dusty, don't know for other bro; bed looks clean but there's dust ball everywhere on the floor.

Comms: little English, can hold a broken conversation though.

Looks: 7/10, acceptable difference from the photo. More like the video.

Body: slim, no tattoo.

BBBJ: 10/10 Very good suction. One of the best.

FJ: 9/10: Will give you that sexy look to fuck her harder.

GFE: 10/10. Super good GFE. She ask me if I wanted her bra jokingly, hahaha... it was an awkward moment.

RTF: Maybe
Old 13-11-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
valentino23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeradoRazor View Post
Who are you FR-ing for?
Kira from ty69
Old 13-11-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
Fakes and on my Ignore list.

Sexonthebee
longwinter
Gunbladers
ThaiMryandao
FinalJustice
DragonShaolin
blackluster
greenranger
Evilblastoise
GreatHulk
TuapekkongAndy
dumbgoat

Feel free to quote and update.
Major spot on
Need not resort to all this fAke fr tactics to boost your sales
Bring on the fair game
Now being caught red handed will only result in huge embarrassment
Being a regular of sbf, is to actually look for genuine frs and solid fls to bonk..not to be cheated by pony frs
Old 13-11-2016, 04:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 21
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Funny how TP fell to such low balling standards. I had the pleasure of RTF-ing x3 for one of their previous batch ladies before the paper towel fiasco.

Unique and centralised locations. Granted I had met the lady some months back with a previous stable, but still I didn't find anything amiss with TP then. But now... Sigh...
Old 13-11-2016, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute
Jam - D88

Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
Jam (D88)

Looks: 100% like in the pics, very cute syt imo.
Boobs: Soft Cs that just invites u to suck on
Body: Slim. BMI around 22. Can see a birth scar on stomach and got a little tummy fats, like most men and women lol.
Frenching: Good mix of lip sucking and tongue fighting
FJ: Did her in missionary and cowgirl. Her moaning and body reactions machiam like jav star. She will grip ur body tight when u finger or paint her for a while, or when u pumping her hard.
GFE: Very bubbly girl who likes to laugh, very customer-oriented and pays u attention. She also speaks rather good english for a FL so tcss wun be a problem. Cant stop thinking of her, will definitely want to RTF
Had similar service as yours with jam, just that I couldn't find any birth scar on her stomach. Jam is definitely not a mom.

This is a rtf for me since I try her twice last time round. Lazy to write Fr for her as it only adds on to the queue. She was angry when I told her customer wrote that she has birth scar which we couldn't locate on her smooth taut body. Lol
Old 13-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jam - D88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckham07 View Post
Had similar service as yours with jam, just that I couldn't find any birth scar on her stomach. Jam is definitely not a mom.

This is a rtf for me since I try her twice last time round. Lazy to write Fr for her as it only adds on to the queue. She was angry when I told her customer wrote that she has birth scar which we couldn't locate on her smooth taut body. Lol
HAHA OOPS. My female anatomy FAIL

But I remember that she has a faint line running down her womb area which I assumed was a C-section scar.

I shall need to RTF and make it up to her
Old 13-11-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
Funny how TP fell to such low balling standards. I had the pleasure of RTF-ing x3 for one of their previous batch ladies before the paper towel fiasco.

Unique and centralised locations. Granted I had met the lady some months back with a previous stable, but still I didn't find anything amiss with TP then. But now... Sigh...
Lol when the TP girl passed the paper tower to me during my last visit, i was like wtf - lucky i was the first customer of the day, so i asked the lady to pass me the proper tower. Well, this is totally unacceptable (the worst experience reserved for dome 3 stable when they reused tower for all customers). TP OKT if you read this please consider changing this if you still want to salvage your business.
Old 13-11-2016, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

He can't. He will close down these 2 stables n open new ones with more fake pics. The cycle continues.
Old 13-11-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

anyone visited Lustvegas yet?? tempted to try kinky/perry.. and perry look damn familiar.
Old 13-11-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Muya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A FR for Bee of Teeruklover.com 3rd visit to this stable.

Looks - 8/10 Exact same person as video, Thanks for the live video provided.

Boobs and Body - 8.5/10 not for boobs lovers. A-B cup she got a real nice ass.
Shower - 7/10 SOP + a lil bit of bathroom foreplay. Not too fierce as bathroom is outside. shared bathroom.
Catbath -8.5/10 started off with slight frenching and she really knows how to tease.
BBBJ - 8.5/10 licking of head den go down feels good. suction is good and enthu into it.
Frenching - 8.5/10 Can really french no problem..
Fingering - Natural wet and warm warm feel. hehe.
Painting - Never do this time her service makes me skip painting. i too horny i presume. haha.
FJ - 9/10 started off in missionary, her slutty face when banging see already also bth, bite lips and grab bedsheet type. just simply fantastic. DOGGY see that round ass. OMFG. good really. she got a great ass. i'm a killer for it.
GFE - 10/10 she would cuddle u and talk and tease really totally no commercial feel. english no issues. simply a GEM.

Overall - A simply great girl who looks good but has a damn good service and GFE. This is her 2nd time in SG and she needed money to pay her mum medical fees. Bros here please take care of this gem if you happen to go for her. A Gem for sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1