The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2018, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

To reiterate, please refrain from posting in this thread, which is strictly for my FR ONLY. All posts other than mine would be deleted from this thread by the Admin. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-04-2018, 03:20 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A lovely & Demure whore with a Sweet Personality to boot!

A Lovely and demure whore with a sweet personality to boot!

WL Name - An An
Origin - Sichuan, PRC
Age - 25 years young (My guesstimate)
Height - Approx. 1.58 - 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural C to D cupper and brownish-red nips (slightly longer than most). She claimed that she wore D cup brassiere. They are gravity defying, supple and bouncy.
Body Built - Definitely not plump and not slim either. She is getting very fleshy and has very curvy butt ... She possesses fair & smooth body complexion.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about 4 - 5 months ago

She has a GND demure and lovely looks that would linger and sustain for the length of time. However she doesn’t have the killer good looks that stands up distinctly among the crowd. To me, she is considered chio by today’s standard in GL150. One thing worth mentioning is, she has a very sweet personality that could possibly attract a lot of men in general.

She offered slightly above average services in all CAT150 departments except AR. She only licked my scrotum and the area just outside my ass crack. BBBJ was fine but not as high level as some commando whores that I came across.

She was into Pre-shower routine which suits me fine .... We have had a lengthy bout of petting on the mattress ranging from mild to intermediate level b4 we proceeded to shower. She gave me a tit fuck and bbbj in the shower. Cat-bathing on the mattress was stimulating and shiok!

She was kissable and paintable ... Her pussy was tasty in terms of appearance and feel. Yummilicious!

She was very proactive in the FJ segment and accommodating to sexual variations. She was especially receptive to doggy bonking whilst facing the mirror directly. She finds this position rather kinky and stimulating ... She simply loves the actions involved in this position.

She is for sure a RTF material for me ... I enjoyed her company insanely albeit her skill was below a few solid whores from the same shop. She made it up with her lovely personality and she appeared to know how to bring up the fire within me ... of course not with her skill but her lovely and attractive personality. Not forgetting that she showered me with lots of GFE.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 22-04-2018 at 10:21 AM.
Old 22-04-2018, 03:26 AM
Samster

Cool Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

Please refrain from posting in this thread, which is strictly for my FR ONLY. All posts other than mine would be deleted from this thread by the Admin. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Without a doubt, a Class Act!

Without a doubt, a Class Act!

WL Name - Yu Han
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 24 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.55 to 1.56m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural A cups w/pale pink nips.
Body Built - Petite and shape like a aerobic Dancer (especially her lower torso). She has very perky, curvy, supple and firm butt ... and well shaped legs like those avid Dancer or one who workout a lot on her lower torso.
Home Base - L1431
Misc Info - Debuted about 6 months ago

Yu Han reminded me a lot like ex L0819 WL - Ding Ding as well as ex WL 1803 - Lady. Her sex performance and cosplay is a combo of Ding Ding & Lady. She built like the former too (minus the tattoos) except that she has smaller tits compared to Ding2. She wore a very sexy flight attendant outfit on that day when I booked her. Yu Han has a slutty looks and I would say she is chio with nice double eyelid-eyes, quite sharp nose and small girlish lips. She has long tress and fair + smooth body complexion.

Very solid commando service was accorded to me and I was simply spell bound by her class act. I would rate her very high in the following departments - French kissing, cat bathing, shower actions, BBBJ and FJ. She didn’t really perform AR but she only licked my scrotum, tail bone and the area around my ass crack.

We engaged in very intense petting and passionate frenching on the bed before we proceeded to shower.

She gave me a sensuous and highly stimulating B2B & G2G soapy grinding in the shower.

She was very detail oriented when she performed BBBJ on me with generous doses of HJ ... She started off initially with half deep throated BBBJ and gradually progressed to Super deep throated BBBJ. The feeling was superbly awesome!

I must say she was extremely proactive in the FJ segment. She performed like a Jap AV artist ... very sexy, sensuous and superbly smooth in all her moves ... Her pussy looks delicious, wet and very tight too. I felt damn shiok and stimulating as I thrusted my hard dick into her welcoming pussy ... she gyrated her hip sexily in-sync with my thrusting motion.

She is definitely on my RTF list whenever I need solid sex from a whore. Without a doubt, she is one hell of a commando whore! She is absolutely Class Act! Fantabulous!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 01-05-2018 at 11:12 AM.
Old 25-05-2018, 04:42 PM
Samster

Thumbs up A Slender, Youngish & Demure lass

A Slender, Youngish & Demure lass

WL Name - Miko
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.57m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural A cups w/pale brownish red nips
Body Built - Petite and super slender. Surprisingly her butt is rather perky and round. She built like a adolescent - Firm, taut and almost zero fat. She has a tattoo on her left shoulder blade.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted last week or so. She has very little experience in this line.

Miko doesn't look like one who works as a whore ... She looks more like an Admin/Clerical staff ... She is fair, demure and quite sweet looking with double eyelid eyes and medium high bridge nose. She gave me a refreshing vibe ... I like ...

Pre shower foreplay was not as spontaneous as my regular girls due to the obvious but she claimed that she will very quickly get use to my style if I RTF her often ...

B2B was mild and brief. She also allowed me to slide my dick along her ass crack to mimic a rear entry bonking whilst I cupped her tits with one hand and caressed her clit with my others. We frenched but not deep and intense to bring on the fiery flame within me ... More towards gentle style ... I guess could be further improved if I RTF. I am not sure if she is selective in offering French kiss. I also painted her nice looking pussy which was well shaven. I personally prefer to paint a pussy with hair neatly removed by waxing or laser method ... Anyway, hers was tasteful and moisten up fairly quickly when the appropriate pressure and technique was applied.

BBBJ was considered very well done for someone who does not have solid prior experience in the flesh trade. She used slow & sensuous licking method ... and AR was quite stimulating IMO as she used soft lashing method but there was certainly some rooms for improvement. Catbath on the mattress was brief and amateurish.

She was very accommodating and aimed to please in the FJ segment ... I am pretty sure she will improve very quickly considering her good attitude and willingness to learn. I have given her some useful pointers ... Hopefully she will put them to good use when she served the other clients of hers. She is definitely on my RTF list ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-05-2018 at 02:25 PM.
Old 25-05-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Thumbs up MaXx bonked a Leggy and Slim whore!

MaXx bonked a Chio, Leggy and Slim whore!

WL Name - Xiao Xiao
Origin - Dalian, Dongbei, PRC
Age - 26 years young (If my memory serves me well)
Height - 1.69m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural A cups w/pale cherry like reddish brown nips.
Body Built - Tally, leggy and slim with minimal fats on her anatomy.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about a week ago and has prior experience in the flesh trade

Xiao Xiao is considered chio by today's CAT150 standard ... She possesses sharp nose, double eyelid eyes, almond facial shape and smally mouth with lips developed like a teen. IMO, Jia Jia has the nicest lips in this shop. Besides Jia Jia, Xiao Xiao & QiQi are the chioest among the WLs of this shop.

We engaged in some forms of petting on the mattress when we came into the room but briefly only b4 we proceeded to shower. She didn't appear to allow me to French her initially but only kisses on her lips.

She offered B2B grinding in the shower but not at the finesse level like some commando WLs.

Her deep throated BBBJ was the spectacle of her sexual performance ... Very sensuous and super deep throated ... She knows how to adjust her speed and pressure at the right time and pace ... Cat bath pales in comparison to some commando WLs ... I don't like her tongue pushing method of AR ...

To my pleasant surprise, she initiated DFK during the FJ segment whilst in missionary ... Shiok to the max! As a result, it heightened my orgasmic intensity by a couple of notches ... She later shared that I was her second client whom she frenched ... Not sure if she was lying but who cares so long I enjoyed myself thoroughly ...

Xiao Xiao has the pre-requisites for me to put her under my RTF list ... She reminds me a little of ex-54A WL, Dan Dan in terms of bod and sexual performance but of course Dan Dan's chemistry with me was more power pack ... Just like the rest of the WLs from the previous batches, I guess she will improve her skill set very soon.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 26-05-2018 at 02:24 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Thumbs up MaXX Fucked a Pan Asian Babe!

A Blockbuster Hit!

WL Name - Manli (#9)
Origin - HeiLongJiang, Dongbei, PRC (of Russian-PRC parentage)
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - 1.67m (w/o heels - This is according to the measurement recorded during the mandatory medical checkup)
Tits size - Surgically augmented to C cups w/pale brown nips.
Body Built - Tally, leggy and slim with the right amount of fats on her anatomy.
Home Base - L1820 (Club 20)
Misc Info - Debuted in May 2018 and has some prior experience in the flesh trade. She also worked as a Car show Model in PRC.

Manli (#9) is gorgeous and I would say she is easily the top 5 prettiest WLs in the GL150 CAT if not the prettiest ... She possesses sharp nose (but not perfect), big double eyelid eyes, almond facial shape and smally mouth with well developed lips. She has tinted short crop hairdo. She possesses porcelain-smooth and fair body complexion with a "tribal wing" tattoo just above her butt. She gave me an aura of a High-End KTV Hostess.

Manli's spontaneity and seductive skills were insanely awesome. Just like a true blue courtesan ... I was instantly mesmerized by her approach, to say the least. During the pre-shower segment, we engaged in mild petting initially, and gradually progressed to very advance stage of petting. I do not wish to elaborate ... Try it yourself and see if you have similar experienced but dun flame me if you don't due to one reason or another.

I have no problem engaging DFK and applying cunnilingus on her ... It was all done in a spontaneous and smooth fashion without much hiccup. Not much action in the shower except that we caressed each other with soap and frenched non-stopped deeply and passionately like a lovey-dovey couple.

Catbath on the mattress was minimal as we mutually service each other like making up with my real lover. She offered me a sensuous and rather arousing BBBJ ...

She was accommodating to various sexual patterns ... Every move and every moan she made, I felt so surrealistic sometime ... As if I was transported into a mystical realm ... and this session absolutely drove me to heaven in double quick time ... I have to censor what I have experienced to a certain extent as I do not wish to be flamed if one couldn't receive similar experience as me ...

If you are into commando service WL, you may pass her ... Trust me, she is for punters who fancy bonking a gorgeous Pan Asian and slim babe who offers spontaneous sex and GFE ...

Now I can fully understand why this WL enjoyed back-to-back bookings daily ... A blockbuster hit for sure!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-06-2018 at 12:59 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

Please refrain from posting in this thread, which is strictly for my FR ONLY. All posts other than mine would be deleted from this thread by the Admin. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 27-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Thumbs up A Stellar Performer (from an unassuming WL)!!

A Stellar Performance (from an unassuming WL)

WL Name - Duo Duo (literally means more more)
Origin - Xuanxi, PRC
Age - mid twenties
Height - approx. 1.63m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Gravity-defying natural full C cups frontal assets w/pale pink nips. Very dense and yet feeling tender in the core
Body Built - Meaty ... Nonetheless she looked great in short tight outfit.
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted about 3 months ago and she is one of the Ang Pai of this shop.

Duo Duo is pretty in my book and I agree with bro Hfark69 that she resembles HK celeb, Cecilia Cheung to a certain extend ... I liken her to a meaty and well-endowed version of Cecillia Cheung. I put it as around 30% resemblance. After a few rtf, I realized that she is in the same league as her colleagues, JJ, XX and QQ in the looks department.

Duo Duo was enthusiastic in her service from pre shower foreplay to the grand finale. She was spontaneous and engaging at all time. I have no problem frenching & painting this lass. She provided me a very solid deep throated BBBJ, highly stimulating AR and engaging + passionate FJ.

Albeit I may not be a fan of meaty WL, Duo Duo’s stellar performance and looks warrant me to put her on my RTF list.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-07-2018 at 09:02 PM.
Old 22-08-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Thumbs up A Truly Spell-Binding Experience!

A Truly Spell-Binding Experience!

WL Name - YiYi
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 23 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.55-1.56m (w/o heels)
Built - Super Slim, petite and almost zero fats but in good dancer shape. Has small faded tattoo above her left breast and one more on her hand. Spotted very tasteful manicure and pedicure on her.
Tits - Very well developed B cupper (am pleasantly surprised!) with pale pink nips and they look ideal for her petite frame.
Home Base - L2047
Misc Info - Debuted in July 2018

This pretty babe reminds me a lot of the retired Money (ex WL 1805). Both are chio and are fashionista. She possesses big double eyelid eyes, sharp and high bridge nose, kissable small lips and short crop hairdo. In fact YiYi’s makeup is nude style like those one usually seen on Korean celeb. YiYi also gave me a similar “vibe” as Xia Tian @ 1649 from L1649. I would say she looks a little like the young and oriental version of Aussie pop Artist - Kylie Minogue.

YiYi offered the full array of CAT150 services except AR. Her approach and service style was sensuous and smooth in the sense that her transition from one department to another was almost seamless ... She was enthusiastic and passionate in her service. She gave me a thorough foreplay from Pre-shower, in the shower cubicle to the bedroom. Her BBBJ was very detail and I could rise to the occasion in double quick time as a result. I have no problem frenching and painting her ... I would say her frenching skill is awesome ... she gave out a very realistic moan each time I trusted my manhood into her tight and moist love hole ... FJ with her was rather engaging ... Each and every of my session with her could produce an optimal orgasmic experience. There is no word to describe how I felt ... it was truly a spell binding experience for me ... I have RTF for umpteen times ... It appeared that I could never get enough of her each time I have had sex with her.

To me, both Xia Tian and YiYi are gems of their respective shops.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 22-08-2018 at 03:11 AM.
Old 15-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

A sizzling hot Tryst!!

I have had one of the most intense tryst with YiYi @ L2047 ...

Actions started from the door closed behind us to the time we opened the door and bidded each other goodbye. We engaged in very passionate and intense petting in the beginning ... ultimately we undressed each other expeditiously to savour each other and then proceeded with the coital without shower ... Every aspect was proceeded in super smooth fashion and seamlessly spontaneous .... I gave her a violent cunnilingus and that brought her to the next level .... All hell broke loose .... The fire within her came on as a result .... Lots of passionate DFK, foreplays and sexual actions involved in this particular sizzling hot session ... Awesome to the max! I must say she is one helluva sex provider I have ever come across ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-09-2018 at 01:02 AM.
Old 01-10-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

MaXx bonked a tally and youngish whore with great attitude!

WL Name - Xiao Bei
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 21 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.68m (w/o heels)
Tits size - A cups aircraft runway-like w/pale pink nips.
Body Built - Tally, leggy and slim with minimal fats on her anatomy. Nice, big, firm and curvy butt
Home Base - L2040
Misc info - Debuted since 5 months ago

To me XB is neither pretty nor attractive. She is a plain Jane and looks youngish with very little makeup. She has Long and untidy hair ...

Service wise, rather amateurish but she offered the full array of services like BBbj, AR, B2B stimulation in the shower, G2G on the mattress, frenching and also allowed cunnilingus ... her plus points are - great whore attitude, willing to please her clients, chatty and friendly. She is also tall, slim and has great looking butt.

She needs to up her game a lot more if she wanna improve her business further as she lacks the good looks and well-endowed assets of those more popular whores.

Enjoy,
MaX

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-10-2018, 01:12 AM
Samster

Thumbs up A Fulfilling Sexual Union with a pretty babe!

A Fulfilling Sexual Union with a Chio Babe!

Work Name - Lulu
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.65m (w/o heels)
Tits - Natural & tender B cup with yummy pink nips
Built - Slim with somewhat wide hip
Home Base - L1669
Misc Info - Debuted since 5 months ago

Lulu is considered pretty by today GL150 standards with her big double-eyelid eyes, sharp nose with high bridge, smally mouth with soft lips, very fair and superbly smooth facial & body complexion. She put on hair extension. Her overall looks is marred a little by her wide Apple-like facial shape but not significant as I still find her pretty and dainty. She is very feminine and able to exude the sexiness within her at the appropriate moment.

I was pleasantly surprised that a pretty gal like Lulu could offer such an above average performance. She offered the full array of Cat150 services - lots of petting in the mattress b4 shower, B2B soapy stimulation during shower, BBBJ (plus licking of my testicles) during shower and then on the mattress, AR and lots of DFK. Her AR was outstanding and she was able to stimulate me to the max even without the need to adopt HJ. Unlike many 54A WLs who used a combo of AR & HJ when I was on my fours, Lulu could perform this department with finesse without the application of her hands. Another surprise for me!

She aimed to please and accommodating to my whim and fancy especially in changing sex positions. I also enjoyed giving her a good lashing on her love hole ... Oh... she has a little thick vagina lips and prominent clit which moistened up easily with my lengthy cunnilingus. We engaged in DFK whilst in lotus and missionary positions. We also Frenched passionately just before we got out of the shower cubicle.

After the coital, she snuggled up under my arms and lay her head on my chest as she caressed my face and kissed my lips, ears and face as if she wanna have another round with me ... Solid GFE!

I enjoyed fucking this pretty babe thoroughly and she is definitely on my RTF list without a doubt.

P/S: BTW She didn’t touch the Condom at all when I bonked her. Moreover my thrusting was rather violent and fast towards the tail-end of my orgasmic phase. I later queried her on why some punters complaint about her strange habit of touching the condom constantly, she shared that she usually do that if the circumference of her client dick is small as she feared that the condom might slip out if too loose. I guess she has had bad experience on condom slippage due to small dick.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-10-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Exclamation Re: Max_Priest Rises ........ Strictly for FR Only!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-10-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Irresistibly Seductive & Slutty

Irresistibly Seductive & Slutty

WL name - Xia Tian
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.65m (w/o heels)
Tits - Silicon-implanted C cups with pink pencil-eraser size nips
Built - Slim & leggy
Home Base - WH04
Misc info - Debuted about 3 months ago

Many folks find Xia Tian pretty but I beg to differ. I personally think ex-1649 Xia Tian is prettier. To me, she is attractive, feminine and dainty. She exuded a high degree of seduction and sluttiness. Very irresisitble indeed! Am sure not many would reject her upon seeing her the very first time. I don’t quite like Xia Tian’s makeup especially her eye shadow. It made her looked more mature. She would probably looks better in Nude makeup.

Xia Tian has very fair and Tofu smooth body complexion. She has a tattoo on her back and one more at the abdominal area.

She offered above-average service .... Superbly deep-thrusted BBBJ and foreplay were the spectacle of her overall performance ... Frenching and painting her were no issue for me. I like the way she seductively & intimately engaged me during the foreplay segment and, the way she rodeo-rode me on top as if she was doing a sexy lap dance ... Absolutely mesmerising! The reflection of her good looking bod from the all-surround mirrors in the room was a sight to behold! It certainly drove up my sexual adrenaline by a few notches. DFK became natural at that instance. She was tight and moist downsouth. Shiok!

She was very accommodating to changes in sex positions ... I have to say she was a very patient and courteous WL ... I was smitten by her personality and demeanour ... I guess I have strong afliliation for ChongQing lass ... The other ChongQing lass with similar demeanour and personality is none other than Jia Jia (ex-WL of 54A).

P/S: It ain’t easy to get her as there was always a queue for her .... After my session with her, I could understand why ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1