The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

recommended: Yue Er 2062a

C cup bust
pretty face
gfe
good suction in BJ
willing to accomodate to a few positions
good moans

good deal is she can do SGD80 for 30 minutes
Old 20-05-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE SEX DIARY - MIMI

sorry bros for the long awaited FR on Mimi from 1654a. had her a few days back actually

I called her into 1658a, my usual favourite firing grounds. when she enters, what greeted me was her fair skin and lovely pair of C boobs.

Her bottoms butt is big, dont expect her to be the tall slender type, she belongs to the meaty fleshy look, which I like . heehee. expect lots of piak piak sound

enter the room, i cannot resist but straight away hugged her and my hands just grabbed her big buttocks and gave them a few good slaps. OMG, real shiok feel patting on the backside. she is very accomodating and she told me she is born in the year of the dog, and she can sure give you good licks and kisses.

Her looks straightaway I can tell is not of pure Chinese origin, and I am right, having being to remote areas of China so many times, I bet she is a mixture of Xinjiang and chinese, and she said her father is Han chinese and mother is Kazaks from North Xinjiang. Wow, no wonder she has such exotic looks, looks turkish chinese mixed. she has those nice alluring eyes, i almost want to call her "Xiang Xiang" princess, the one who mesmerised Qin Emperor Qian Long.

in several angles, she looks like a turkish princess or damsel waiting for me.

in the shower room, she washed me clean and sucked me from my neck to nipples to my balls and almost BBBJ which I gently resisted and told her to suck my balls. she rubba rubba me with her breasts, very hardworking accomodating gal.

onto the bed, she gave me a good 5 minute back massage and began her tongue journey from my ears to neck to butt to my thighs to my calfs and she told me to be on doggie and sprayed some listerine cocktail and before i know it, she lunged in and gave me an AR.

ooooooo......... APACHE rotor numb liao

i turned over, she continued her missile assault on my already vulnerable APACHE with numb rotor. she sucked my nipples, down to my thighs, opened my thighs and sucked my balls and slowly up my rod. I told her i want capped BJ, which she did with very good suction. as she capped BJ me, i caressed and fondled her butt and breasts. OK, APACHE ready for action.

i put her on doggie, slowly worked my way to find the attack sweet spot, and penetrated her nice pussy hole. her big butt was nice to grab and the piak piak sound was good, with good soft landing which does not damage my APACHE chasis. I continued my usual stunt lay her front on the bed and fucked her hole from behind and it felt good. she was moaning and her hands already grabbing the bedsheet and moaning. almost wanted to fire missiles but i wanna try from the front.

i turned her to missionery, asked if she is OK, and she gave me a kiss on my face, and i work my way to her deep abyss. every pump results in her getting excited and high and i gotta asked her to relax.

my throttle speed up and my pumping up in momentum, her neh neh shoving in all direction as she moaned with every thrusts. I up the speed further and she accompanied it with louder moans and i kept at my pace, looking into her beautiful greenish brown eyes and i pump even faster and finally......kabooom, released all my hellfire missiles and bing ba boom.

we hugged for a while before she helped me take out the condom, released quite a bit.

we chit chat about Xinjiang, about the normads there, the life there. I am happy to make a new friend with origins from Xinjiang, a place which I like, visited it several times. I still recall bonking a few minorities when I was in Xinjiang. same feel come back.

she told me she just arrived, and not many customers, I told her no hurry, her business will sure pick up, since she is so unique.

will rtf

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 20-05-2018, 03:44 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

:D APACHE SEX DIARY - RUYI 1658a
APACHE MET ITS MATCH

Just putting this FR here to share with bros about this gem, who looks a bit like Hong Kong actress Tavia. hope you enjoy it

she held my hands and led me to room 2 of 1658a. To my surprise, her voice is liken to a purring kitten, so soft and gentle that she can melt my heart. she is so gentle and i really worry that i will fall in love with her. she hugged me. she is very good at foreplay and 调情. She gave me a kiss on my forehead, my face and slowly help me remove my clothes. after which i helped her to remove hers.

she rubba and caressed me. her sensual stroke and soft purring voice electrified me. her skin is very fair and smooth, packed with a soft tender C cup breasts, the type I like. Her face is pretty with long hair, plus that chocker on her neck, she made the complete sex kitten.

Into the shower we went. she is real damn good at foreplay, sensual strokes washed me with the shower cream and breasts rubba me and gave me a peck on my face a few times. felt like girlfriend. she hugged me and her hands washed my back and slowly attacked APACHE balls and rod with her finger work. the rubba went on and my rod got real hard, and she purrs into my ear asked me why my rod head so big.

I turned her around and applied the shower gel onto her butt and my didi brushed her butt. Nice butt, and I caress her breasts as she gyrates and my didi rubba on her butt. very nice view. ahhhhhhh

into the room, she is very service oriented and helped dry me with her towel. I sacred she catch cold and i also help to dry her. long time never have this type of service already.

onto the bed, she gave me a good massage for about 5 minutes and I told myself dont fall asleep. quite good strokes. I wish I have the whole afternoon to try her for 2 hours, but gotta go back to office and jagar my staff or else my project cannot finish. So, here i am writing this FR and jagar my staff at work. haha.

slowly, she purrs into my ears and asked me if the massage is good. I told her i enjoyed every moment. slowly she attacked my ears with her breathe and licks, and catbathed me like a kitten. Dont expect the rough type of catbath, but slow gentle kitten licks, on my neck, on my back, and slowly on my butt and my legs. at the same time, her fingers caressed my balls and stroke my didi.

She is not into AR and i dont need that, and i enjoyed every moment.

She turned me around and gave me a kiss on my forehead, my face and slowly catbath me on my front, licked my neck and slowly her tongue lick my nipples and worked her way down to my groin. She applied some cocktail (likely listerine and water) onto my balls and gave my balls a good suck. She capped me on BJ, I curiously asked her why capped. she says it is for the good of everyone, and wanna stay healthy two years to service us all.

She is very good with words, know how to read your mind and treat you well.

If she is not in this line, i might have bao her to be with me. Bao a geylang gal no cheap siah.

she capped me and gave me a good BJ, as i fondled her neh neh and caressed her fair body.

I turn her around and insert my harden rod into her pussy and OMG, I met my match. I love that soft landing cushion feel.

APACHE met its match after so long in Geylang. soft purrs, nice tender breasts, soft landing while fucking. The piak piak sound and her moan says it all.

I turn her to doggie and pump her from behind, the v shape mirrors was what made the whole experience complete with her neh neh swing in all diirections. I told her this is the main reason why i frequent 1658a so often, as the mirrors will test the gal's body visually.

slowly lie her down on her front and insert from behind. cannot tahan liao, turn her to missionery and start my firing exercise. i insert my already very harden rod into her in missionery and the piak piak sound plus her soft purrs and moans made APACHE rotor almost call for SOS.

Finally released my entire load of hellfire missiles into the abyss hole and my head collapsed onto her tender breasts. my head also soft landing. we showered and she continue to stroke my didi adn washed it clean. she also help me wipe dry.

left the place recharged with energy and vigour.

A real new gem in Geylang. Looks like my cheong budget will be spent on her liao. found the type i like, with such girl friend feel.

she says bcos i gentle thats why she can work to her best and service me well. yes, i agree, it takes two hands to clap.

will definitely rtf. APACHE finally met its match. rotor almost disconnected.

a very nice gal. you treat her well and she will return with excellent service.

i may dedicate a new thread on her.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 20-05-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Ruyi looks a bit like below

Old 20-05-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Jing Jing perky butt still lingers in my mind...knn
have you tried Yuhang 1431? if yes, how do you compare JJ butt with hers?
Old 20-05-2018, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
chinadolly is Cool - loads of Potential

Chance upon this model-like goddess with very pretty face at Geylang Lor 18, House 20

I remembered her name was Manli (no.69)
She looked exactly like the china actress, I have been wanting to fuck so hard
I entered the house 20 and immediately saw her smiling and calling me to pick her
Her soft sexy voice and long fair legs was so tempting
I went to the pimp and paid damage $150 for full service
She was definitely service oriented, holding my hands and walked into the room
She undress me before undressing her C+ melons
I grabbed her waist and kissed her all over and frenching her tongue
We was hugging each other so tight and her lips was so soft
We quickly showered and moved onto the bed
69 was the best with her, her shaven pussy with no odour makes me so horny
Her waist was nice to grab when bonking her from the back
Her tight pussy makes me cum within minutes
There was still time left, we ended up hugging each other
I can still feel her C+ melons on my face when I was lying on her chest

I will definitely return to rammm her next week!!
Old 25-05-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

WH15

咖啡
Look 6/10 GND
Body relatively tall not skinny nor plump
Bj 7/10
Fj 6/10

Can practise painting but lips totally no go zone
Old 25-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Bj 7/10
No bbbj?
Old 27-05-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

A shout-out FR for Malaysian WL Yumi of house 1639:

Had her last week after her return from casting her vote in the recent election. I knew what to expect from her as she gave good service as always, but last week's session was explosive. I thought this was the final ever bonking session with her but it wasn't (More on that later).

After shower and catbath on my back, she proceeded with her usual trademark move of AR and reverse BBBJ with me on my all fours. The difference this time was she kept on doing the move without any sign of stopping. My dick became perhaps the hardest it could ever be at that point. After about several minutes, I couldn't take it anymore and asked her to stop.

I then turned over to lie down. Without prompting, Yumi put on the condom on my dick and just went cowgirl on me with my dick still in hard-on mode. She kept pumping on me while I sucked her nipples. After several pumps, I had reached my limit and shot out all my cum there and then.

I told Yumi that she was very wild for that session. She just simply agreed without saying more. When I told her this could be our final bonk due to the closing of her house at the end of this month and her possible decision to quit GL, she said it wasn't. House 1639 will get to extend its business till end of June due to the house landlord's refusal to return the 1-month deposit. As for Yumi's plan after the house closure, she just told me to ask her again next month.

I have confirmed with the OKT that their house would indeed be closing at the end of June. That means we samsters have one more month to savour Yumi. I'll sure be going for one more session with her and find out what her finalized plan is. Hope we still get to up this rare Malaysian veteran gem for more years to come.....
Old 27-05-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Today tried Shan Shan for the 1st time of 1856.

I was bathing when she entered. She looks pretty to me with sharp face features and long hair. Seems to me she is of height 1.62m, 50 kg, slim, B boob size. From Guangdong, about 6 months here. She has a small tattoo on her left back near shoulder side.After a quick bathing, i quickly towel dry and started to hug her. She teased me saying i was too excited 猴急,Lol.

I have originally declared that i will stop frenching in future bonks but this was the 2nd time i broke my own promise this month. ( the 1st time was when bonking one newbie 4 days ago whom bros mentioned that she resists frenching, hey hey) I hugged her face to face and frenched her directly for a short while .Turned her around, hugged from behind, kissed her ear, face and fondled her breast. Nice feeling as both bodies were in close contact with little rubbing.

Proceeded to CBJ. She did it with focus and nice licking of balls. Looking at her pretty face putting in effort to blow and please me, i felt then shiok.

Proceeded to Missionary, doggie, doggie with her body lying flat ( i pumped furiously in this position in perspiration and could hear her natural moans, liked half in pain and half in pleasure), on frontal sideway with one leg raising up. Reversed Cowgirl, then body lying on me , both looked up on ceiling mirror while i kept thrusting, then came back to missionary while i frenched and pumped her furiously. During the fuck actions, i felt her body in minor cramp, fingers clenched my arms hard with rising body temperature and bite my lips a bit seeming out of control for a few seconds.

During the entire session, i frenched her, sometimes aggressively, sometimes mildly. However, there was no tongue fight but only wet frenching. There was smell of cigarette but was still ok to me.

I felt that i could sustain for another 10 mins but could sense that she probably could not endure till then. Afraid that she might go for HJ, i quickly pumped her extremely furiously for one min plus as if raping her in my Beast mode. Then shot out my loads in great relief !
Overall 35 mins with 7 mins of hugging, cbj and about 28 mins of thrusting.

She said she was feeling weak on her legs and exclaimed 坏蛋 with a cute annoyed expression. I hugged and kissed her ear and apologised in an insincere manner, hahaha. Gave her a good tip.

Happy Bonking. Will RTF.
Old 29-05-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

2062a YueHong 月红 26y Sichuan 四川
Height 1.6m weight 42kg
Slim with B boobs and pointed nipples
Debut Apr 2018
No previous experience, formerly an electrical factory worker.

Kissing, painting and bbbj allowed
AR while bathing, boobs rub, cock rub pussy.
No fingering.
Nice pussy hair, soft and tender labia
Friendly and accommodating.
Soft moaning with heavy breathing, quite sensual.
Bathing while standing behind uses her hand to soap and wash your ass right up to the balls and prick. Bbbj with soft and hard suction, deep throat and eye contact. Short AR while in the bathroom, quite stimulating.

Pussy can grip tightly. Nice feeling. Ask her whether she can take hard fuck, she says can as long not rough.

Initially when she started work, very basic procedure and no makeup.

Now complete change for the better, makeover with makeup, dressing and nice undergarments. RTF and was surprise with her new enthusiasm and she says won't let me regret. 你玩的开心就好了. Definitely good attitude and hard working.

Enjoy sex.

RTF - Yes
Old 29-05-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

2040 Xiao Bei 小贝 Chaozhou 朝州 21y syt
Debut - May2018
Height 1.68m and 48kg

slender tall model like (small boobs and nipples) and a pair of fair legs. smiling and friendly. Ex ktv experience.

finger with condom, kiss, french, 69 painting, AR with condom. Bbbj strong and deep.

Surprisingly pussy so tight that can fart.

Heavybreathing during painting. Labia is soft and tender. pubic hair not trim.

Work hard during cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Can see her enjoying it.

Tip: after painting does not allow kissing.

Kiss me when I am about to leave the room.
Old 29-05-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
2040 Xiao Bei 小贝 Chaozhou 朝州 21y syt
Debut - May2018
Height 1.68m and 48kg

slender tall model like (small boobs and nipples) and a pair of fair legs. smiling and friendly. Ex ktv experience.

finger with condom, kiss, french, 69 painting, AR with condom. Bbbj strong and deep.

Surprisingly pussy so tight that can fart.

Heavybreathing during painting. Labia is soft and tender. pubic hair not trim.

Work hard during cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Can see her enjoying it.

Tip: after painting does not allow kissing.

Kiss me when I am about to leave the room.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 29-05-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
popthecherry18 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

my experience with HAPPY (no.8) L18H20

Look: innocent schoolgirl
Body: petite size girl, schoolgirl type
Boobs: B cup
Skin: Fair smooth skin, like those underage girl
Pussy: Tight and really fresh, enjoy licking it

If only this girl was my girlfriend, surely bonk her all day all night haha
Old 30-05-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

W15
Toto

Look 7/10
Body 8/10 slender and tall
Bj 6/10 capped and short, SOP
Fj 6/10

Light paintwork, does not speak french.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1