The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kic4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Arry from TRL,

Needless to say Arry, her GFE is over the roof. Wow She connects with you like a Long lost Gf.

Speaks well no comms issue. She hits you with her smile and bubbly character.

Looks: 9/10
Very pretty

Bj: 9/10
Nice bj, esp when she looks at you

Fj: 9/10
Very accommodating. Nice soft moans

Massage: 8/10
Nice massage in between session

GFE: 12/10
Got to try to know

Overall: 9.5/10
Old 20-06-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
legius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
I can assure you is E as I had tested previously.
Bro, what’s your review? Mind to share? Thanks man
Old 20-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
Ryan22 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Valene from BKGem might have undergone sex change

Tried Valene (https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=694469) from BK Gem yesterday via Bro Jerry (so called super Ang Pai) but she looked like a guy in heavy makeup. Did a read up that those boys who have gone through sex surgery into ladies can actually have sex. I mean if you guys wanna fark a guy, no problem with it i guess.

I don't know how to attach picture into post. But i pasted Valene link up just for sharing. I booked her because there were 3 Recommendations in this thread previously and i wonder whether those people are giving fake or genuine Field Reports or their eyes have problems.
Old 20-06-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan22 View Post
Tried Valene (https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=694469) from BK Gem yesterday via Bro Jerry (so called super Ang Pai) but she looked like a guy in heavy makeup. Did a read up that those boys who have gone through sex surgery into ladies can actually have sex. I mean if you guys wanna fark a guy, no problem with it i guess.

I don't know how to attach picture into post. But i pasted Valene link up just for sharing. I booked her because there were 3 Recommendations in this thread previously and i wonder whether those people are giving fake or genuine Field Reports or their eyes have problems.
The only you can confirm whether sheis a male is to check the passport.
Old 20-06-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by legius View Post
Bro, what’s your review? Mind to share? Thanks man
She not those slim kind but a bit meaty at the right place. Boobs is big and not too much of sag and can confirm is natutal. Service willing to please and she able to cof and cim upon request. Location check with OKT.
Old 20-06-2018, 03:13 PM
Samster (M)

http://<a href="http://tinypic.com?r... TinyPic"></a>
Old 20-06-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Tried converting Valene from BK Gem into URL and then posting it but fail. O.o
Old 20-06-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thunderboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, here's a FR for "sweden" from DOA

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthrea...9#post17480089

Location: Central region. Discreet and near busstop (easy to find). Room is nice and cosy.

Looks: 8/10. Somewhat similar to the photos advertised.

Body: 9/10. Very soft and nice to touch!

Service: Hardworking and skillful. I will usually take quite a long time to come and she tried her very best to make it happen even though she came and was quite tired already.

Attitude: Very friendly and always puts a smile on her face to make you feel comfortable when you're being with her.

She just came for a few days and won't be here for long... her pricing is also very reasonable. Thanks!
Old 20-06-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster (M)

http://tinypic.com/r/1622kw7/9
Old 20-06-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thunderboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. Here's a FR for "sweden" from DOA. (Repost because previous one was not submitted successfully)

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthrea...9#post17480089

Looks: 8/10. Cute and sweet looking. Somewhat similar to the pictures.

Body: 9/10. Soft and nice to touch!

Service: 9/10. I usually take a long time to come but she did not give up even when she came first and was tired. She tried her very best to satisfy me in every way possible. A+ for her effort!!

Attitude: Very friendly and accommodating. Speaks basic English which is good enough to understand.

She just arrived here a few days ago and won't be here for long. Price wise is also one of the best over here.

Thanks.
Old 20-06-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
legius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggressive View Post
She not those slim kind but a bit meaty at the right place. Boobs is big and not too much of sag and can confirm is natutal. Service willing to please and she able to cof and cim upon request. Location check with OKT.
Thanks bro
Old 20-06-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 15
fareastsun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfareastsun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfareastsun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfareastsun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfareastsun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just ended session with Alise from Doll88 based on recommendations on this thread. Nice discreet accommodation. Alise is a talk leggy lady with a tad of a curve on her hips. Gorgeous is an understatement.

Soft and tender in the shower and so passionate with all the frenching! Continued frenching in bed before she catbathed me all over. Before finally a perfect blowjob. Each part of shaft and balls are coated with her saliva. Before she climbed on top. After a few positions, asked to cum in her mouth where she proceeded to suck and wank me to finish.

Highly recommended. Good gfe, we chatted alot after sex and she became wild when initiated. Will be here for a while so hope to book her again.
Old 20-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Aceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Biw or Nana from Cblicious. Syt with enhanced boob but confirm she no do AR.
Old 20-06-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zoey from Bangkok Gems

Was horny and contacted OKT for another girl, busy, OKT recommended Zoey instead. Pictures wasn't convincing but too horny to reject or change.

Central location. Arrived and she opened the door. 1st time I see real person look much better than advertised. Mari kita straight.

Service and BFF gao gao. Laughs easily like long lost girlfriend like that. Super tight. Only gripe is enhanced boobs.

TLDR: A very good bonk. Above expectations. More worth it than the $$ spent in Macau joints. Catch her quick before she leaves
Old 20-06-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute

Been a lurker here. Promised Bro Jerry to post my rare FR for Bangkok-Gem Angel.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=692796

In fact Angel needs no further reviews as her reviews are overwhelming positive. So far my experiences with Bangkok-Gem have been excellent. Photos are real and services are as stated. Ultimately chemistry is the most important and it is very easy to achieve chemistry with Angel even though I am a shy guy.

Ratings:

Looks: 8/10. Lovely eyes and hair. 80% resemblance to photos.

Boobs: 8/10. Enhanced C cup with nice light-colored nipples.

Body: 7.5/10. Petite girl with smooth hands, legs and ass.

BBBJ: 9/10. This is where Angel shines. Her use of tongue is phenomenon! I was trying my best not to CIM as I wished to FJ with her.

French: 8/10. Similar to her BBBJ, Angel's tongue is always twirling. Bro who love a lot of tongue actions would definitely love Angel.

FJ: 9/10. Finished both shots with missionary in her tight pussy. She is very accommodating and rides very well on top too. Her moaning is also very seductive.

GFE: 8.5/10. Always smiling and cheerful despite her long stay here. Never a moment she appeared impatient and bochap. Always ready to please with her simple English.

Overall: 9/10. One of the best bonks of my life!

RTF: Her last day is this Friday. Don't miss this gem! She said she wants to eat fish ball noodles before I left. Bros who wish to book her remember to buy her food
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1