The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 03-08-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
If your modem is 4G, with a 4G Simpati card in Batam you get up to a few tens of Mbit/s. (I remember a price like 100k-140k for a SIM card with 7GB for one month)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
U shd get this........
As for good internet speed I prefer XL.
Hope it helps
Quote:
...I concluded that the SIM card to buy for DATA access in BAtam is the 100k/140k Simpati card by Telekom Indonesia.
The reason is that it is 4G (whereas cheaper ones are 3G), it includes a bunch of data traffic (7 GB + more for special services up to 12 GB), it lasts one month (expiration postponed if you top up).
With 10 SGD I have all the Internet access I want even for a prolonged stay, at the speed of 4G (you are right that if one stays for a weekend, it is probably not needed).
Thank you for your info bros...these are all very good info for me.

I will be looking into this in my upcoming trip to Batam.

Sincerely thank you guys.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-08-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
This is interesting,2 months ago when i try to top up my sim card at Alfa Mart,the staffs wants to charge me more than 2k per 100k,so i give them a miss instead...i ask a local friend to help me top up via their local indo bank ATM card and its free (no 2k charges).

I will give alfa mart another try later on...maybe its a new promo,hehehe...thank you for sharing.
While reading this..
Just curious and ask N how much she charge for isi phone.
To my surprise...
She make around 30k for each 100k transaction...
My investments of 2.7J on her phone top up business.. has grown to 13J
in just 6 months.
Can't imagine that she only serve those who live in the same kos..
And can make this kind of profits..
It a 400% man...
Old 03-08-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold

Not surprising. Most cewe will just top up 10k or max 20k, whereas the fee charge begin from 2k.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Same issues about the entry of uber n grab into batam thus affecting the overcrowded taxi market.Started from as early as 5am.
Tks. Indon really people power. Authority normally will give in to their demand.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Next week SGP NDay 9/8
(All should know)

And Week after....
Indo NDay 17/8

FYI FYR
Old 03-08-2017, 06:55 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for your info bros...these are all very good info for me.
I will be looking into this in my upcoming trip to Batam.
Some more remarks.
I suggest you follow this procedure.

1) Buy a 4G modem router (portable hotspot) IN SINGAPORE.
This way, you will have all the time to learn how to use it, familiarize with it, configure it if needed, solve issues with the help of who sold it to you.
Saving few dollars to buy it from some underground shop may be not a wise choice in this case. Prefer a reliable shop, where competent staff can help you also on the next days if you have problems or don't know how to do something.
Be sure you buy an unlocked device, which works with any SIM of any provider (Obvious? NO. In Paris, my unlocked 4G modem did not work with any local SIM except one provider. Nobody ever understood why, as my 4G modem never had any problem with SIM cards of many countries in all continents).

2) Once in Batam, you know it works (at least with a Singaporean SIM), so you can proceed to buy the SIM.
Go to Lucky Plaza (it's not worth going around to save 2k, as the price is fixed by Telekom + some fee), choose your retailer of trust and buy the SIM card. I suggest a 4G, even if is is more expensive (few dollars anyway).
Don't leave the place but TRY IT THERE, with the help of the staff.
The procedure is not just one step: you have to insert the SIM, wait it connects to the 4G network, see the green light that says your modem is connected to 4G, then try to connect your phone to the WiFi of your device, and finalle CHECK YOU ARE ONLINE by connecting to some web site.
Plenty of pitfalls and opportunities that something goes wrong.

Last time in Batam, my SIM card stopped to work after few hours. I had to go back to the shop, where the unprepared and not competent staff did not know what was wrong, except saying that it could be my fault, that I browsed too many videos on Youtube and I finished 7 GB in one night (if you know what is 7GB you will understand how gross is this claim).

Fortunately, there was a sales girl with the hat of Telekom Indonesia, who discovered that the SIM was simply not configured correctly. It was sealed in its envelope, but on it there was NO DATA TRAFFIC loaded. They replaced it, with some hesitation, still not knowing if Telekom Indonesia was going to refund them or not.

I report this story, just to explain that things can be complicated and there could always be some detail that goes wrong.

3) If you have completed previous steps correctly, at this point you have your WiFi hotspot with you and you are online 24/24 wherever you go.
Enjoy!
Old 03-08-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A wifi card built in my lap top is different from a "USB portable sim card modem". What if i am not staying in a "hotel"? And/or if the wifi signal in the hotel i am staying in is,weak?
ANY laptop today has a cable LAN interface AND a Wifi wireless LAN interface. You cannot be without it.
To be covered for cases when you don't stay in a hotel with good Wifi coverege, then you need a portable Wifi modem router, not a USB portable SIM card modem, which I believe is maybe not on the market anymore (no need for it).
Old 03-08-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
Not a big amount 2,500 rp. But, do this 10 times and you just saved enough for a simple lunch.
And spent 1 JUTA already in telephone calls and Internet access!
Old 03-08-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Some more remarks.
I suggest you follow this procedure.
Like i said previously,i have several of such USB sim card modem in Singapore,probably more than half a dozen of them. My plan is,buy in Batam,any problem ,have it fix in Batam. I know Singapore USB sim card modem works in Singapore,what if i have a problem in Batam? i will be at their mercy. Nope,not going to risk that.

I am having a severe headache now,shall explain to you tomorrow. Why so? Becos a picture speaks a thousand words,and my hands are tied now due to my inability to be able to transfer the pictures of what those hotel technicians are now doing in my hotel room over the last few hours.

Its bad start of the day...

1. Phone broke down
2. Internet Lan broke down
3. Computer broke down
4. Wifi also down.

I have solve number 2 to 4 temporarily,now whats left is number 1. But i dont wish to solve all these problems all over again. Imagine running up and down the hotel reception and to my friend's room on the 3rd floor no less than 5 times becos the phone isnt working...

Change room seems to be a solution...but if i change my room,things work,it will be good but...what if it doesnt? (since i already detected its the whole hotel's issue) My friends in another room also have wifi issue.

Formosa hotel slowly switching to fibre connection...and fibre's ISP company (non-formosa hotel staffs) just left my room about an hour ago,problem still not completely fix...tomorrow,i may kick Ricky's azz...hehehe...

Looking forward to some prizes...

Time to take painkiller to fix my headache after this message.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Just wondering, is king massage the one opposite the small mini mart few shops away from beautiful massage? Because i saw it but don't recall seeing king massage but only saw twins massage.
Yes there is a king MP in Utama area

Also
Yes comfirm there is a new MP...
TWINS... just few shop away.
Sorry they can't give me any name card and the price list was not ready;
Old 03-08-2017, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
SheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to beholdSheldonXX is a splendid one to behold

Just get a mifi and you will be able to sleep better than you hope for, without having to deal with all these internet access issue. You buy a USB dongle, and you still have to contend with installing the drivers and hope that it works on your laptop.

Just buy a TP Link mifi. No need to get Huawei. TP Link are cheap and good.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Rp40k Brunch @ kopi 97

Rp20k Dinner for Two
Old 03-08-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

Changed $500@9780/$=Rp4.89J

Just enought to pay for my Kos renter and
Old 03-08-2017, 11:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Like i said previously,i have several of such USB sim card modem in Singapore,probably more than half a dozen of them.
Throw them all away. Straight in garbage (recycle please!). Old stuff. ICT historical items. Nobody uses them today.

Quote:
My plan is,buy in Batam,any problem ,have it fix in Batam.
Wrong plan. But everyone learns more from his own experience and mistakes than from others' word.
Any problem, in Batam you will be spending more time playing with your old USB modems instead of pussy.

Quote:
I know Singapore USB sim card modem works in Singapore,what if i have a problem in Batam? i will be at their mercy. Nope,not going to risk that.
I want to see you trying to connect a new USB device to your computer in Batam. While you will be struggling with "Drivers not found", "Download new one or using old", etc, your girls will find someone less interested to computers and more to disco music.

That's why they invented mobile wifi routers, like the ones we repeatedly told you to buy. A good 4G one is kind of expensive, but it's an investment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheldonXX View Post
Just get a mifi
Folks, be sure you understood: he wrote MIFI, not MILF....
Old 04-08-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Like i said previously,i have several of such USB sim card modem in Singapore,probably more than half a dozen of them. My plan is,buy in Batam,any problem ,have it fix in Batam. I know Singapore USB sim card modem works in Singapore,what if i have a problem in Batam? i will be at their mercy. Nope,not going to risk that.

I am having a severe headache now,shall explain to you tomorrow. Why so? Becos a picture speaks a thousand words,and my hands are tied now due to my inability to be able to transfer the pictures of what those hotel technicians are now doing in my hotel room over the last few hours.

Its bad start of the day...

1. Phone broke down
2. Internet Lan broke down
3. Computer broke down
4. Wifi also down.

I have solve number 2 to 4 temporarily,now whats left is number 1. But i dont wish to solve all these problems all over again. Imagine running up and down the hotel reception and to my friend's room on the 3rd floor no less than 5 times becos the phone isnt working...

Change room seems to be a solution...but if i change my room,things work,it will be good but...what if it doesnt? (since i already detected its the whole hotel's issue) My friends in another room also have wifi issue.

Formosa hotel slowly switching to fibre connection...and fibre's ISP company (non-formosa hotel staffs) just left my room about an hour ago,problem still not completely fix...tomorrow,i may kick Ricky's azz...hehehe...

Looking forward to some prizes...

Time to take painkiller to fix my headache after this message.

Cheers!
Yeah bro i think the formosa hotel wifi is really very bad. I keep trying to connect level 2 or level 4 to just get 10mins wifi.

you know if the fibre broadband is coming in soon? looking to visit again soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1