The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Treat the WL with due respects

How about customer doing Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Bukake, Servitude, Feminization, Paraphilia, Klismaphilia etc
Old 26-04-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Treat the WL with due respects

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
I don't agree with you on this. These WL provide sex services, that is to say they are willing sex toy at a price. Coming to sexual behavior, some people enjoy the pleasure of sexual violence/torture while others don't. So, as long as paid customer does not go over the board of causing injury, it is part of WL's service. Take an example, some love ass rim, it is a mental torture to the girl licking the asshole knowing some are fxxking smelly.
yes bro, the key word is not go over the board. if teh gal says no, move on to the next one, no point and cannot and should not scold her or slap her or whatever. this will be causing hurt and harm, a police case

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
This one I don’t totally agree.

Waitress in restaurant obviously you can’t slap or pull their hair.

But WL, you can do almost anything you like provided the girl allows you to.

You also need to exert your rights as a paying customer to be satisfied sexually by the WL.

What we do not want is the WL demanded to be treated with respect, and you end up PCC in a corner yourself while she plays games or wechat on her phone.
yes bro, their service is make love, and other services required by customers provided if the gal is OK. we cannot force them. the okt also cannot force the gal. if no good we move on to the next gal.

our rights as customers must be reasonable as we try to enjoy our bonk.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 26-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

i have seen a few times, where the OKT protect the gal and refuse to service some blacklisted customer by telling them politely. I have also seen a few times, the customer try to go to other house and call for the gal from another house, the gal come and refuse to service him. the gal just walked out. the other gals in the house see this also dont dare to service him.

there was one case heard from a WL, the customer dick has soles and herpes, want the gal to do BBBJ, the gal refused, and she got scolded by the customer. so what if he has money? if i meet him i will throw the money on his face.

so, what i am trying to say is try not to end up like this. we are in Geylang to cheong happily.

Old 06-05-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Simply dont understand.
Or maybe i cheong too much and has seen it all thru.
A WL from WH told me that once she was called to a house and serviced a customer, both stripped, rubba in shower, catbath and as she does onky capped bj, the customer insist in bbbj but unable to get it. He not happy and said dont want her and gave her sgd30 to leave.
In the end the WL left without getting her share from the boss. The customer request for a change of gal n the boss got him another one.

Wtf. Sgd30 for the rubba and groping and hugga and catbath....

We cheong in geylang for the total experience. So even if capped bj but there r other component like doggie, missionery etc.

I heard about this story i also angry.

Speechless

Old 06-05-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
i have seen a few times, where the OKT protect the gal and refuse to service some blacklisted customer by telling them politely. I have also seen a few times, the customer try to go to other house and call for the gal from another house, the gal come and refuse to service him. the gal just walked out. the other gals in the house see this also dont dare to service him.

there was one case heard from a WL, the customer dick has soles and herpes, want the gal to do BBBJ, the gal refused, and she got scolded by the customer. so what if he has money? if i meet him i will throw the money on his face.

so, what i am trying to say is try not to end up like this. we are in Geylang to cheong happily.
It will be ideal if there is a reporting service of such customers to keep geylang safer for chionging.
Old 06-05-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Simply dont understand.
Or maybe i cheong too much and has seen it all thru.
A WL from WH told me that once she was called to a house and serviced a customer, both stripped, rubba in shower, catbath and as she does onky capped bj, the customer insist in bbbj but unable to get it. He not happy and said dont want her and gave her sgd30 to leave.
In the end the WL left without getting her share from the boss. The customer request for a change of gal n the boss got him another one.

Wtf. Sgd30 for the rubba and groping and hugga and catbath....

We cheong in geylang for the total experience. So even if capped bj but there r other component like doggie, missionery etc.

I heard about this story i also angry.

Speechless
Retarded cheapo. It happened to me on a few occasions when WLs stripped and I had second thoughts. I requested the WLs politely to wear back and I gave the reason i got urgent calls and i paid the full amount to the okt. I did not even touch the WLs but I paid for due respect of them being in the buff. Got one okt even refused to take my money and I gave to the WL straight instead. We need to respect the WLs. They are also humans. We should not even give them names like public toilet etc. Sometimes we need to look at ourselves in the mirror. I am sure many of us probably cannot even get a chiobu to talk to given our exterior appearance.
Old 06-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=ps7432;17320884] Well said bro. WL here to make a living and also help many single, old, ugly, fat lonely man to release their urge. Just a basic respect not too much request. Most WL commented SG man very gentleman and well manner, but sure got 老鼠屎
Old 06-05-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
Retarded cheapo. It happened to me on a few occasions when WLs stripped and I had second thoughts. I requested the WLs politely to wear back and I gave the reason i got urgent calls and i paid the full amount to the okt. I did not even touch the WLs but I paid for due respect of them being in the buff. Got one okt even refused to take my money and I gave to the WL straight instead. We need to respect the WLs. They are also humans. We should not even give them names like public toilet etc. Sometimes we need to look at ourselves in the mirror. I am sure many of us probably cannot even get a chiobu to talk to given our exterior appearance.
I had done the same when the WL strip and I didn’t like what I see - pay full $150 and say thank you and leave.

If they do not want to accept, I’ll try to give at least $50 to the WL directly.

In my whole cheonging history, this has happened only three times though.

One of the girls I rejected is still working here.

I usually reject when girls breast is totally flat and only two nipples on her rib cage (yuck) or damn saggy like granny tits (ewwww).
Old 06-05-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I had done the same when the WL strip and I didn’t like what I see - pay full $150 and say thank you and leave.

If they do not want to accept, I’ll try to give at least $50 to the WL directly.

In my whole cheonging history, this has happened only three times though.

One of the girls I rejected is still working here.

I usually reject when girls breast is totally flat and only two nipples on her rib cage (yuck) or damn saggy like granny tits (ewwww).
Agreed bro. Well, it happened to me more than 10 times especially during the late few years when quality dropped.
There are some whom i rejected to do the full job too because of losing appeal. Surprisingly many still want to perform the full service including F job but as I do not feel like since I probably will not be aroused, I got to lie to them that I got ED issue instead of hurting them. Got this particularly wl who almost raped me and I finally succumbed to her bbbj and cowgirl, which were too good despite I rejected penetration repeatedly. I got to close my eyes though. In all aspect, let us respect the wls. These are ladies who should be shown TLC for the rough times they have to put up with. And to be honest, for prc, $150 is really very little considering they took only $80, nd they have to perform for an hour and we are not the onky customer that day. I am sure they also "close" their eyes during the deed especially to old fugly fat ass like me.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

I told the WL if these fella go to their house, then they better alert their boss or sisters. hate those people who come and do trial test on the gals.

Old 08-05-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

cannot avoid some bastards. they are everywhere. but geylang is very small, so very easy for the okt to know which are the trouble makers. as what bro apache highlighted, the okt and WL has the right not to service any customer.
Old 11-05-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

very very true... we are human, have feeling, have things we like or dislike, so do WL too. if they cannot do certain things that we want or request, let it be dun force them. let go in the room happily, come out the room happily.. dun come out the room, u happily she black face.. haha
Old 11-05-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

well, yes, APACHE has radar system to tell itself not to enter certain no fly zones prone to missiles attacks enough to down it

Heard from the WLs that:
** the younger cheongsters tend to respect the WL and do capped BJ, while the oldsters (one foot in the coffin) in their 50s and 60s prefer BBBJ.
** younger cheongsters like to french and paint abalone. Ohhhhh.

The most common STDs of the mouth are herpes, chlamydia, gonorrhea and syphilis. Keep in mind it's also possible to contract illnesses such as Hepatitis A, B and C, as well as other gastrointestinal infections

So, for the BBBJ lovers or abalone painters or frenchers, you may like to read these

https://www.medicinenet.com/oral_gon...toms/views.htm

https://www.std-gov.org/blog/white-s...#2-tonsillitis

lets cheong Geylang, enter and leave the place a happy man.

Old 13-05-2018, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey dude

agree on the point to bonk safely and leave Geylang a happy man
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1