The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
eugenengsx is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Can i play this bdsm with prostitute at geylang

Tie her up.

Slowly strip her nake.

Slap her. Punch her stomach.

Piak her.

Use my underwear to wipe her face.

Kick her cb.

I think they won't allow me to do this

But i can trick her by saying i want to tie her n piak her. Most likely she will say ok.

Once she is tied up, i can proceed to do the above that i say. She cannot stop me liao
Old 24-07-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 0
TheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Can i play this bdsm with prostitute at geylang

Wow puch on stomach? looks like you are looking for trouble lah hahhahah
Old 24-07-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenengsx View Post
Tie her up.

Slowly strip her nake.

Piak her.

Kick her cb.

But i can trick her by saying i want to tie her n piak her. Most likely she will say ok.

Once she is tied up, i can proceed to do the above that i say. She cannot stop me liao
Punching a WL in GL sounds suicidal because the OKT will come after you. If you like such activities perhaps the non regulated FL arena suits you better. But again its sadistic isnt it
Old 24-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lordteeko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tie her up.

Slowly strip her nake.

Piak her.

Use my underwear to wipe her face
Kick her cb.

Good luck you you if the we wl call the okt😂😂then you become the one who Kana ties up !
Old 24-07-2019, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tie her up.

Slowly strip her nake.

Kick her cb.

But i can trick her by saying .....

.... She cannot stop me liao
Ask the WL, IF she agrees, you can proceed but with caution as she can always go back on her words.

If you trick her into anything which she refused and later kick a fuss about it, you can be in a lot of trouble both from OKT and AV. That's the way it is in this country.
Old 24-07-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tie her up.

Slowly strip her nake.

Piak her.

Kick her cb.

i doubt the WL in GL will allow these

you are better off finding FL
some FL allow lots of selections and more open to "extraordinary" requests
Old 24-07-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

suggest better not try

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 25-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

TS is a real piece of work
Old 25-07-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tie her up.

Slowly strip her nake.

Piak her.

Kick her cb.

then police will come and stop you, and tie you up instead

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 25-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

And then they will use their teh kor wipe his face, and then kick his kukujiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoErGePaPa View Post
then police will come and stop you, and tie you up instead
Old 25-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
The other way round should be fine ... in other words, the WL take on the dominatrix role whilst he plays the slave role in a sadomasochistic activity ... 🤣

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-07-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro, allow me to point you in the right direction, there's nothing wrong with BDSM albeit not widely accepted by the public...

the activities you listed are called your fetishes and your role in such a scenario is called a dominitrix like bro priest said, refer to the below thread and you will find many like minded bros like yourself, myself included, so you can find a consenting partner to carry out the activities you like and both can enjoy at the same time, in a safe and legal way...

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...1#post18987361
Old 26-07-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
suggest better not try
TS better to heed very good advice here.
Old 26-07-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
and with extra 10 cane

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 24-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Can i play this bdsm with prostitute at geylang

TS is this doctor is it

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1